dreams

By kirthana0218

More

dreams
Dreams

dreams

5.8K 218 74
By kirthana0218

Hey dreams dreams do they always come true? I don't know how it is to have a dream, because I never had a dream. Oh I almost forgot, my name is Chloe, Chloe Pink. My favourite colour is pink. When Iwas a baby the first thing I said was pink. So that is how I got the name, Chloe Pink. My room is pink and guess what yesterday I went shopping with mother.We took the bus to go there. There I went to the place were the pink clothes were hanging there were so so many pink clothes. There I bought all the Pink clothes I could see. Then we took a pink cab home. From that day on the only colour I wore was pink and tomorrow I will be going with mother to buy pink furniture. "Rise and sine Sweeet heart, you don't want to be late do you? I slipped on my new pink dress and looked into the mirror and I looked wonderful in my new pink dress. As soon as I got to the shop I...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
39.3K 2.5K 86
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
208K 31.4K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း