InDEPENDENT

By iAm0Unique

More

The Characters
Chapter 1: 🐒
Chapter 3: Cutting TiesπŸ˜¬πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Chapter 4: All Girls Are The SameπŸ–•πŸ½

Chapter 2: Oh So You Grown Grown?

37 0 0
By iAm0Unique

Hayley POV
"Aye bitch?", I said waking Zy.
"Ho this bed better be on fire since you waking me up outta my sleep", she said.

I couldn't help but laugh, she was a trip.

"So bitch how he Yo uncle if he look so young?", I asked filled wit curiosity.

"He 20, he Q lil brother", she explained. Q was her step dad.

"Hol On bitch we cousins fr", I said sticking out my tongue.

Damn it, this whore rubbed off on me.
"How bitch?", she said with excitement in her eyes.

"Cus he yo uncle and he my daddy 🤪 eeeeowwww", I Said in my Cardi B Voice.

There was a muffled laugh.

I made the "oh shit" face while Zy was making the " ooooh shitttttt" face with a grin.

Chris POV
"Mane that JC girl bad as hell 🤤", I said while talking to my cousin.

"Who that?", he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yunna luh friend, she just young as hell tho"

"She might like yo ass too. If you walk in there and y'all lock eyes and she look off, you got an effect on ha & she don't want you to know that", he preached.

" damn Dr. Phil, I Hear Ya"
"I'm finna go in there", I added.

I made my way to Yunna's room but stopped at the door.

"Hol On Bitch We Cousins Fr", iHeard JC say.

Yunna make a confused ass face while she proceeded to say, "how bitch?"

"Cus he yo uncle and he my daddy", JC then she made a weird ass Carbi B Sound that females love making for whatever reason.

I couldn't help it. I felt myself finna laugh so I covered my mouth.

JC must've heard me because she paused and looked like she was finna shit bricks.

I just had to burst in the room laughing. That shit was so funny.

When I walked in the room laughing their eyes got big ash, like they seen a ghost or some shit.

Once I pulled myself together, I was finally able to say, "Ian Know I had kids"

She glared at me from across the room.

If that right there wasn't proof enough that she was feeling a yn then ion know what is.

I just gotta say or do some shit that imma know she gon wanna respond to or react to but not.

Imma do it later tho, it was gon be way too obvious what I was doing if I did it now.
——
Chris POV (continued)
"Let's Eat y'all!", my sister n law called from downstairs.

I was the first one down there. I'm quick to fuck up some food y'all 😋

Mane I was mad ash. When I got down there there were only 3 seats left, one by Tasha hoe ass and the other two were beside each other at the end of the table.

Hell nah Ian taking no chances with Tasha ass, family don't mean shit to ha she still gon try to fuck.

She saw me sit at the end of the table and eyed me as I sat down.

" boo bitch", I murmured

"Whatchu Say Unc? Ian Hear you", Yunna said being petty. She know how Tasha is. She know ion fuck off with ha ass like that.

"I said the food look rich, you know, in flavor and shit", I said wearing a fake smile.

Just as I directed my attention from Tasha, JC came walking down stairs.

She scanned the room for a seat and rolled her eyes when she noticed the last seat left was by me.

She rolled her eyes and made her way over to me.

When she sat down, iLicked My Lips and said, "Damn this food ain't the only thing looking edible tonight."

Her mouth dropped faster than my GPA of my junior year.

Fuck that, Ian Going Out Like a hoe. I want ha.

"Excuse Me, Guys", she said as she looked for confirmation from everyone that it was okay to leave the table.

She got up and headed to the restroom.

I would've followed but that's gon draw too much attention so I waited.
——- AFTER DINNER
(Still Chris' POV)
"Unc Lemme Holla Atcha", Yunna said walking into the room.
"Wassup?"
"Wassup witchu and JC?", she asked as she studied my body language.

"Ion know, I wanna fw ole girl but she young. She gon think this shit about sex."

"Don't fuck with ha if yeen tryna really fuck with ha. She been through enough and still going through a lot.", she said with sympathetic eyes.

I thought about it for a minute. I'm young. Ian ready for all that settling down shit. But if it happens,It happens.

"What about that luh Nicole bitch?", she asked Staring at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I do not want that bitch OnGod. She just got sex appeal. I'm just finna sex it then exit. I can't love no hoe", I said in all honesty.

"Oh", she said as she walked off.

A minute later, JC came downstairs.
"Yunna can Q take me home?", she asked not making eye contact.

"He at work, I can ask a Chr-", Yunna said before getting cut off by JC.

"Nah, I'm straight. Imma just call Cory.", JC said while pulling her from her back pocket.

In less than 10 minutes, this Cory nigga was outside.

She left without saying a word. She must be PMS-ing? Or some shit.

——
(JC POV)
He really thought that shit about me? That was the only thought floating around in my head.

"A hoe?" Seriously? I only had sex one time, and it was last year. Jaylon was my first and only.

The stopped of the car shook me from my thoughts.

"Look, mama said she working overtime today and to call me if you and Selena need anything. Don't need anything.", he said.

"Look at me", he continued.

"I know something wrong with you, Ian too good with this touchy mushy, female shit but i heard Ice cream helps. Getcho ass out my car. Love you brat", he said with sympathetic eyes.

"I love you too", I said before stepping out the car.

Allet shit Chris said about me was really getting to me, ion know why cause ion even know his ass. Buh bye now 😂

"Mami you homeee!", Selena screamed as she ran to me with open arms.

Selena was my sister. Not by blood, by heart. Her mom was sentenced to life plus 200 years for killing her pops. Shit crazy. She was 4 when this happened and my mom took her in and adopted her. That's my sister fr.

A week later
(Jaylon aka DuWopp POV)
"Look Ian tryna Hear that shit fr. Fuck off my line wts"

I sucked my teeth at the thought of these females mane. If you not my girl don't be blowing my phone up like it.

She was just some broad I met at a party anyways.

Speaking of, me and my bros throwing a live ass party tonight. I had to gone call em up.

"Ayo Chris, You N Draco Needa Come To My Crib So We Can Put This Party Shit Together"

"Ight Kid", he replied.

Chris is my brother( non-related) he got an older brother named Q but he grown ash with a family and shit. He left that street shit alone when he met wassaname (what's ha name).

And Draco, that's my cousin. His mama is my mama's sister.

But Yea back to what I was saying, this party finna be live.

————
(JC's POV)
"BITCHHHH YOU GOTTA COME TO THIS LIVE ASS PARTY!", Yunna yelled as I pulled the phone from my ear.

"Nah bruh, you know ion do parties. Mfers always start shooting and shit."

"Girl Come On, You Know I wouldn't tell you to come if yeen need it. I wouldn't put you in danger like that", she said becoming less hype.

"I'll think about it"

"Eeeeeeeeeee", she squealed in my ear.

"That don't mean yes"

"Bitch bye eat a fry. Whenever a black person say ts, they mean yes. Unless you replying to a nigga then it mean "Ian gon think about shit, the answer been no since you asked me.", she snapped.

"Is security strictly enforced?"

She paused before continuing, "uh duh bitch"
"I'll come get you at 9", she added

———
"I thought you said security was strictly enforced", I said glaring at her.
"Tell him that", she said pointing towards a group of boys. I couldn't really tell who it was tho.

🤤 Yunna Went To The Party Looking Like A BAD ASS BITCH! Why did she have on a crop top in early December, idk. She  was still cute tho.

I went plain. It was cold as hell outside fuck that.

Not even an hour after the party started, Yunna downed one too many drinks. She was in the corner with one of the boys talking nnd laughing.

I didn't wanna have too much to drink because Yunna drunk enough for the both of us.

I just sat at the island on my phone when someone bumped into me.

"Damn my bad babygir-", they said before stopped and snapping their fingers.

"JC?", they said.

I looked up at the familiar voice and it was Chris.

"How you gon come to my party and not speak? Luh rude nem", he said laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and kept looking at my phone.

"Why you gotta attitude?", he said while sucking his teeth.

I gave his ass the "tfuck" face. And he still looked at me with great confusion.

I exhaled deeply before saying, " I heard you"

He still looked confused.

"I heard you that night"

"Yo lashes on right?", he said confused.

"It's too loud in here, let's go somewhere quiet", he suggested.

We found a room and he sat down.

"I heard you that night After thanksgiving", I said exhaling.

"Wym? Heard me say what?", he said still lost.

"You really Don't Remember when you were talking with Yunna about how you said I was a hoe and that all you wanna do is 'hit it with no commitment'", I said with deep aggravation.

"Girl wha- ", his eyes lit up then he started laughing.

"Bruh wtf is fun-", I stopped. "Bye", I continued while walking towards the door.

He grabbed me by my arm and sat me back down.

"Girl we weren't talking about you. Nosy ass", he said still laughing. 😂😂

"And girl hit it with 'no commitment', I gotta use that one", he said crying laughing at this point.

I still sat with folded arms and a confused expression on my face.

"Who were y'all talm bout then?", she asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"This luh Nicole girl I used to fw.", he replied.

I made a big ass "Ohhhh" face.

I went back out to look for Yunna. Draco said she was in the room laying down.

I woke up in a bed alone. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in, I Guess?", I said confused.

Chris walked in with breakfast

He handed it to me.  "This for me? Thank you" Boy I already knew I was finna thrash.

I dug in immediately.

"Damn slow down, it ain't running", he said laughing.

"Yunna already took off. She kinda left in a hurry and asked me to drop you off or whateva so I guess you rolling with me.", he said with a big Ass grin.

After I ate, he dropped me off. Before I got out the car, he ran to open the door for me.

"Thanks, fr", I said trying to hide my blushing.

"JC", he called after me before I walked to the door

The way he looked at me😍😍😍😍 he was finna smile.

"Can I use yo phone real quick to call my cousin, I think I left my house keys at his crib.", he said.

"Yeah, sure", I said handing him my phone.

After the second ring, and feeling on his clothes, he dug in his pocket and found his keys.

"Damn my bad, guess I Had em after all. I gotta stop drinking", he said with a nervous chuckle.

Mane Chris was really a sight to see. Ion know why, but he seems suddenly more attractive to me.

*Ding* My Phone chimed.

I got a text from an unknown number that read: 341
Me: ?
??: Damn my bad iThought This was a vending machine cause you look like a snack😋
Me: 💀 hold on brah y'all done got too creative. Who this?
??: whoever you let me be.
Me: a person that's finna be on my block list if youn tell me who You are
??: girl this Chris Damn, mean ass.
Me: you slick ash😂 You Called Yo own number from my phone!
??: so.
??: U busy tomar?
Me: Nope.
??: Good. Goodnight Mean Ass.
Me: Goodnight 😂
—-Weeks Later
(JC's POV)
"Yunna?", I called after her.
"Can you bring me a pad from my purse?", I continued.

she gave me a pad then sat on the bed.

"I'm so tired bruh.", she sighed

"Ho you just woke up.", I said while making the "really nigga" face.

"Right...", she said.
"Y'all got some pickles?", she asked.
"You can go check.", I replied.

She came back with pickles, ice cream, and chips.

"Damn ho them ain't Period cravings, them pregnancy cravings", I said jokingly.

she stared at the wall and looked into space for a moment.

"What day is it?", she asked.

"The 18th?", I said confused as to why the date was necessary.

" you on yo period?", she asked.

"Yuh, u just brought me a pad, remember?", I asked confused.

Her eyes got big and she put the food down.

"Maybe I'm just late...", she murmured.

"You been having sex?", I asked.

"Shit ion think so.", she replied.

"You fucked at the party?"

"I was drunk JC, ion remember", she said face palming herself.

"Check yo phone, yo messages, yo gallery, yo 'my eyes only', allet"

Her last hope was the "my eyes only bs"

Soon as she put her password in, it sure enough popped up. Ha and who ever it was from the party made a GROWN video.

"Oh so you grown grown? Jesus my eyes to virgin for this", I said.

"Who were you with at the party", I asked.

"I think his name DuWopp or some, idk", she replied confused.

"Hold up, let's not jump to conclusions, let's actually see if there's bread in the oven. We gotta buy a test" , I said.

"Walgreens?", I she asked.

"Nah CVS, the people we know ain't got CVS Money."

"Right right, let's go", she said.
And we were off.

I can't even feel no type of way, I never spoke on it so she never knew. He just a nigga, but she My bitch.

After We came back to my house, Yunna took the tests. It was nerve wrecking. Once those lines popped up, she cried, I held her and we cried together...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
279K 10.7K 44
#1 forcedrelationship- Fri, 24 May (2024) #3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed...
381K 9.8K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
127K 5.3K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...