Supernatural x Male!Reader Se...

By Bandana-Monster101

Will use (M/n) for make name instead of (y/n) ((Your name)) for those that are girls so they can use male nam... More

Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 1!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 2!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 3!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 4!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 5!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 6!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 7!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 8!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 9!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 10!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 11!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 12!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 13!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 14!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 15!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 16!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 17!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 18!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 19!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 20!
Halloween Special
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 21!
Update.....
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 23!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 24!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 25!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 26!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 27!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 28!
Poll Time!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 29!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 30!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 31!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 32!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 33!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 34!
Discord
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 35!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 36!
Just a little rant
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 37!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 38!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 39!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 40!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 41!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 42!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 43!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 44!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 45!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 46!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 47!
Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 48!
S4 Cover Vote
Season 4

Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 22!

3.4K 151 24
By Bandana-Monster101

Episode: Season 3 Episode 7

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

~Alley, night~

The three walked quickly through an alley, shining flashlights around. They spotted a pool of blood and walked over to it, to find a man lying, bleeding, but conscious on the ground. He was bitten on the neck. They crouched over him.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry. We're gonna call you some help okay?"

"Where is she? Where'd she go!?" Dean yelled. The man gestured vaguely down the alley. Sam and (M/n) stayed with the man as Dean ran off in the direction the man pointed. He stopped in the middle of another alley, seeing no one. He raised his machete, pulling his sleeve up, and slowly drew the machete across his left forearm, drawing blood. He held up his bleeding arm.

"Smell that!? Come and get it!" He yelled. A young woman walked from the side of the alley and stared at him. Her chin covered in blood. "That's right. Come on. I smell good, don't i? I taste better." Dean smirked. The vampire approached cautiously. He held up the machete, then dropped it, luring her in. "Come on! Free lunch!"

The girl charges, as she grabbed him and sank her teeth into his neck, Dean whipped out a syringe and plunged it into her neck. She convulsed and fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Whoo!" Dean panted.

(M/n) came running in the alley. He looked at the girl on the ground, then to the Winchester, frowning.

"What?"

"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?"

"Ah...That's just chum in the water. Worked didn't it?"

The demon just looked concerned. Dean looked at his arm. "Ow."

~Motel Room, Day~

It was a dingier room than the boys usually occupied, old mattresses lined the walls, blocking out all external light. The vampire, whose face was still covered in blood, was tied to a chair in the middle of the room. The boys were standing over her.

She started to gain consciousness and looked around.

"You with us?" Dean asked, leaning over her. She woke up fully and struggled against her binds. "Oh yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere."

"Where's your nest?"

"What?" The girl looked at the demon in confusion.

"Your nest......Where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sam and Dean looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Please! I don't feel good."

"Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood."

"Just let me go." The girl pleaded.

Sam laughed. "Yeah, you know we can't do that."

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just....I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!"

"You took something?"

"Yes! I can't...Come down. I just want to come down." The girl said. freaking out.

"What's your name?"

"Lucy. Please. Just let me go."

"All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go." Sam suggested.

"You will?" She looked at Dean, who nodded and smiled in a completely insincere way, then shot Sam a confused look. "Uh, I don't really.....Um, it's, it's not that clear. I was at Spider."

"Spider?" The demon asked.

"The club, on Jefferson. And there was this guy....He was buying me drinks."

"This guy.....What did he look like

"He was old, like thirty. He had brown hair, a leather jacket....Uh, Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer...He had something for me."

"Something?"

"Something new. 'Better that anything you've ever tried.' He put a few drops in my drink."

"Was the drug red and thick?" She nodded and (M/n) shot the boys a look. Sam was shaking his head.  "Well, genius move there. That was vampire blood he dosed you with."

"What?" Lucy looked in disbelief.

"Yeah, you just took a big steamin' shot of the nastiest virus out there."

"You're crazy! He gave me roofies or something! No...The next thing I know, we're at his place, and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait. But I got so hungry."

"So you busted out?"

Lucy nodded. "But it wont wear off....whatever he gave me."

"Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin?"

"Yeah....And smells. And I can....Hear blood pumping!"

"Well, I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, but your blood's never pumping again." Dean said.

Lucy shook her head. "Not mine...Yours. I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. I just want it to stop."

Sam looked sympathetic.

"All right, listen, Wavy Gravy. It's not going to stop. You've already killed two people, almost three."

"No, I couldn't. No-! I was hallucinating!" The girl sobbed.

"You killed them, all right? We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses, and it leads straight to you."

"No. No, it wasn't real! It was the drug! Please! Please, you have to help me!"

Sam jerked his head at Dean, they both step out of the room.

"No, no."

"Poor girl." Sam said in the next room.

"We don't have a choice."

Sam sighed and shook his head. Dean took his machete back into the room. As Lucy screamed, (M/n) and Sam watched Dean decapitate her. Sam flinched.

~Hospital room, Day~

The man that the boys rescued was in a hospital bed, a bandage on his neck and an I.V. in his arm. Two hunters impersonating FBI agents walk in: Gordon and Kubrick.

"Sir. A few questions about the attack." Gordon said.

"I already talked to the cops."

"Well, we're not cops. We're FBI." Gordon flashed his badge.

"FBI?"

"Can you describe your attacker?"

"Uh...She was crazy. She had that, uh, super-PCP strength, you know? She GNAWED on my neck."

"And did she bleed on you?"

"On me? No."

"In your mouth, open wound, anything? You sure about that?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Why do you ask?"

"This woman has a very dangerous virus."

"What? She bit me in the neck!"

"The bite doesn't matter. You have to actually ingest the blood to be infected."

The man sighed in relief.

"Good thing, too. We'd have had to kill you."

~Bar, night~

The three walked out of Spider, a club with red lights and young people drinking things. The Winchesters looked frustrated.

"That was a big, fat waste of time."

"Look, three blondes have gone missing, including Lucy, all last sighted here. I'm telling you, Dean, this is the hunting ground."

Across the way, (M/n) sees a 30-something man duck into an alley with his arm around a young blonde. "Hey, check this out."

~Alley~

In the alley across from the club, the man held up a dropper full of a red liquid, and the girl giggled.

"You're sick." She laughed.

"You ready, sweetie? One taste of this, you'll never be the same." He raised the dropper, she opened her mouth and sticks her tongue out to catch the drops. Before any can fall in, (M/n) grabbed the man's arm, pulls it down, and clocks him in the face. Sam pulled the girl away and shoved her towards the mouth of the alley.

"Get out of here. Go! Go!"

The vampire hurled (M/n) into a brick wall. then took off running. Dean and Sam ran over to the demon.

"(M/n)!"

"I'm good. Come on." The boy groaned. They took off after the vampire, as they hurtle around the corner, the vampire is nowhere in sight. But facing them, guns at their sides, are Gordon and Kubrick. Gordon raised his gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.6K 22
Supernatural preferences including: Sam Dean Cas Crowley Gabriel Lucifer Leave suggestions in the comments! P.S. Y/N means your name so just insert y...
35.1K 1.1K 18
(Book Three Out Now!) Story Information: This book as you can probably tell is a fan fiction/ characterXreader. Additional information is at the end...
57.5K 1.6K 20
I'm back at it again with another Supernatural reader insert story. I just can't stray away from some good old Supernatural imagines! And Jack is jus...
10.4K 450 22
Everyone had a soulmate. everyone had a red thread that only they could see leading to the person of their dreams. Once you touched linked hands, it...