Yume no Tobira: A Love Live S...

By The_Alice_Killer

All the members of μ's can tell there's something going on between Maki and Nico. They kept getting into more... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

210 8 0
By The_Alice_Killer

After dinner, the group of girls hung out in Honoka's room talking about whatever.

“We should play a game!” Honoka declared.

“Like what?” Rin asked.

“Truth or dare?” Honoka suggested, “or we can play a board game. Or watch a movie…”

“Well, we can try. Everyone, no really personal questions and no outrageous dares, understood!?” Umi stated.

“Hai!” The rest of the girls echoed.

“Who wants to start?”

“Honoka-chan, you suggested it. You should start.”

“Okay! Uh, Eli-chan, truth or dare?” Honoka stammered, not prepared to start the game.

“Truth.” Eli replied.

“You're boring…” Nozomi whined.

Honoka thought about her question for a while, “Okay, um, what is a secret hobby of yours that we don't know about?”

“There's a reason it's a secret!” Eli stated.

“Please?” Honoka begged.

Eli shook her head, “N-no…”

“Fine. You ask someone then.”

“Nozomi, Truth or dare?” Eli turned to face Nozomi.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to kiss anyone in this room.”

“What type of kiss?”

“Whatever you're comfortable with.”

“Alright. Any volunteers?”

No one spoke up. Nozomi smirked and turned to Eli.

“H-Hey, why me?” Eli stammered out.

“You asked for it.” Nozomi chuckled as she leaned forward.

Everyone was half expecting Nozomi to go all out on her. At the same time, they were expecting Eli to push her away and run. Instead, Nozomi quickly kissed her cheek and then pulled back.

“Was that so bad?” Nozomi asked, giving an innocent smile.

Eli was blushing insanely. She glanced at everyone and saw them struggling not to laugh.

“Just ask someone the question.” Eli mumbled.

“Umi, truth or dare?” Nozomi asked.

“Truth. I don't trust you with a dare.” Umi muttered.

“What was the cruelest thing you've ever done to someone.” Nozomi asked her, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

“Uh… uh…” Umi mumbled, her eyes wide.

“Come on, Umi-chan. Just answer it.”

“Well, I guess it'd have to be this one kid… he was a little too clingy and wanted to date me. I kept saying no and he understood. But, he still did a few things I didn't like. One day I asked him out to prom and promptly dumped him in front of his friends.” Umi admitted.

“Wow. That's pretty cruel. But, he kinda deserved it.” Rin said.

“I guess…” Umi mumbled.

Honoka gave her a worried look, “Did he retaliate?”

“Yeah. But, he quickly got arrested for it, so…” Umi trailed off, hoping they'd understand she didn't want to talk about it.

“Okay. You don't have to say anything more.”

“Thanks…”

“It's getting late. Maybe we should go to bed.” Kotori suggested.

“Yeah… I'll go get the blankets!” Honoka jumped up and ran out of her room.

“I'll go and help her. I doubt she'll be able to carry them over by herself.” Kotori laughed as she walked out after her.

“I'll be back. I'm going for a walk.” Umi stood up and rushed out of the room.

“Do you think we upset her?” Hanayo asked.

“Probably. I think I know why.” Maki stood up and headed out, going after Umi.

“Umi? Are you okay?” Maki had found her standing outside by a street light.

“Yeah. I'm fine. I just wanted to walk.” Umi mumbled, refusing to make eye contact.

“That's a lie. And, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened between you and him, but I can tell it was bad.” Maki walked over and stood by her side.

“Can you imagine what those girls would've done to Honoka if we hadn't known?” Umi blurted out, before covering her mouth.

“Umi… what happened? You can tell me. I won't laugh at you or yell. And I definitely won't tell anyone.” Maki finally understood what had gone down.

“Him and his friends were pissed and they… they decided to attack me after I left a friend’s house late at night.” Umi hugged herself.

“You're okay. That's in the past now.” Maki hesitantly placed a hand on Umi’s shoulder.

“You promise you won't tell anyone?” Umi asked warily.

Maki nodded, “I promise. It's not my place to tell them something like that.”

“Thanks… I feel better now that I've told someone…” Umi smiled slightly.

“You never reported it?” Maki asked her.

Umi nodded, “They threatened to kill me if I did.”

“Well, I'm glad I could help. We should get back before they worry too much.” Maki said as she stepped away to give Umi some space.

“Okay…” Umi mumbled.

The two of them slowly made their way back to Honoka’s house. When they got inside, everyone was pretty much asleep. Umi walked over to where Honoka and Kotori were sleeping and laid beside them. Maki sat down beside Nico. She wasn't ready to go to sleep yet.

“Maki-chan? You're back?” Nico mumbled as she sat up.

“Yeah. You're not asleep?”

“I was waiting for you. Is everything alright?”

“Yeah. Everything’s fine. I'm going to bed now.” Maki laid down and closed her eyes.

She felt something soft being draped over her and opened her eyes.

“You'll get cold without a blanket, you know, you idiot.” Nico mumbled as she laid down beside Maki.

Maki chuckled slightly, “Thanks… goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” Nico replied, burying her face in Maki’s hair.

The next morning, everyone was awakened by Yukiho pounding on the door.

“If you want breakfast you'd better get up now!” She yelled, before leaving them to decide if it was worth it.

“Honoka, you can't sleep in. We have to go to school.” Umi was shaking Honoka, trying to wake her to no avail.

“Honoka, come on. Don't you want breakfast?” Kotori asked.

“Breakfast?!” Honoka shot up at that word.

Umi and Kotori started laughing, waking everyone else up. Honoka was looking confused.

“Come on, let's get dressed and then we can make something.” Umi stood up and dragged Honoka out of the room with Kotori following behind.

“She seems better.” Eli pointed out, “Did she tell you what was wrong?”

“Yeah, but I can't tell you guys. She's not ready.” Maki mumbled as she pushed Nico off of her, “Get off already, Nico.”

Nico was still half asleep. She let out a small whine as she fell to the ground. She pushed herself into a sitting position and pouted.

“I didn't wanna get up!” Nico complained.

“Well, you have to. We have school today.” Maki replied as she stood up.

“Who ever wants to get changed next can! We'll be making breakfast!” Honoka yelled into the room.

“Rin-chan, will you come with me?” Hanayo asked, standing up.

“Sure, nya!” Rin jumped up and followed Hanayo out of the room.

“Well, Nozomi, shall we go and get changed as well?” Eli asked as she slowly stood up.

Nozomi nodded and the two of them exited the room to wait for Rin and Hanayo to finish up. Maki and Nico were the only ones left who still hadn't gotten up yet.

“Why don't we change in here?” Nico suggested.

“W-what?! No!” Maki’s face turned bright red as she frantically shook her head.

“What's the matter? Can't deal with changing in the same room as me? You don't have to look, you know.” Nico smirked as she stood up.

“Of course I know that! You're the one who'd look.” Maki shot back.

“Come on. Just get dressed.” Nico walked over to her bag and pulled out her uniform.

Maki sighed as she did the same. She didn't like this. It felt wrong.

“Well, that wasn't so bad, was it?” Nico asked after they had finished.

“It was!” Maki replied as she headed for the door.

Nico shook her head and followed her down to the kitchen. Everyone else was dressed and waiting for breakfast to be finished.

After they had all eaten, the nine of them set off to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 422 22
Nico has been acting weird and everyone is trying to get on her case. She tries her best to avoid telling the truth but fails. What could possibly be...
8.3K 524 14
WARNING: contains mild mature content, read at your own risk :') an eliumi fanfic from Love Live! School Idol Project manga (completed - th...
11.8K 435 30
[COMPLETED] One day, Maki forgot that she got a best friend when she was in High School, Nico Yazawa. Nico still remembered that, and she wants to pr...
280 3 11
The second years have recently graduated, leaving Maki, Rin, and Hanayo as the remaining member of µ's in Otonokizaka. While some went their separate...