Falice Oneshots | Volume 1

By celinecooperjones

A collection of Oneshots based on FP Jones and Alice Cooper from Riverdale. More

Anything For You
Homecoming Chaperones
Valentine's Day
D-I-V-O-R-C-E
Coffee?
Everything
Funeral
Whyte Wyrm
Pregnant
Chic
"I Promise"
Snakes Don't Shed Their Skin
Requests
Morning After (Post 2x17)
Then & Now
Falice & Bughead
Comfort
Over
One More Night (1)
One More Night (2)
Lipstick Smudges
Letter
Confessions and Regrets
Hug
Awkward Breakfast
Keep On Loving You
Hospital
Serpent King & Queen
Wrong Man
Pool Party
Gladys
Teething
Bad Influence
Bad Dream
Eating For Two
Pampered
GrandTwins
New House
Hands Off
Road Trip
Camping Trip (Part 1)
Camping Trip (Part 2)
Camping Trip (Part 3)
Sick
A Thousand Times Yes
Mother's Day
Bedtime Story
If The Trailer Is Rocking...
"I Do"
Caught
Fight
Baby Making (Part 1)
Baby Making (Part 2)
Drinking Problem
Wounded (Part 1)
Wounded (Part 2)
Text Messages
"I Stepped Out On You"
Riding A Bike
Edgar Evernever
Loose Tooth
Requests (2)
Jellybean
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve (Part 2)
Money, Money, Money
Old Friend
Drawing
Chicken Pox
Flu
Baby, Baby
Adjusting
Sneaking Around
Walk Of Shame
Vacation
Vacation (2)
Letting Go
Break In
Confession Time
A Night At The Wyrm
Maternity Leave
Break Up
Thanksgiving
Grandson
Kissing Booth
Tears
Sniffles
Every Other Weekend
Every Other Weekend (2)
Plan
Uncle Fred
I Love You
I Love You (2)
Lazy Sunday
Catching Frogs
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Awkward
Kindergarten
Tangled Sheets
Movie Night
The Sad Life of Hal Cooper
Crib
Halloween Party
Trial
Hotel Room
Baby Shopping
Grandparents
Nap
All Yours
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
Hide and Seek
Jealous
Window
Ressurection
First Steps
Cheating
First Date
Night Out
Support
Baby
Baby (2)
Opening Night
Baby (3)
Birthday
Bachelorette Party
Drunk Text
Prove It
Great Escape
Bouquet
Class Ring
It Wasn't Over
"Happy Birthday, Baby"
Awkward
Galice
Presents
New Years Eve
Mama Allie
Introductions
Introductions Part 2
Phone Call
Quality Time
Makeup
Sheriff
Mother Figure
Nothing But a Jacket
Sleepover
The Midnight Club
Girl's Room
Rebirth
First Kiss
Cherish
Packing
"Valentimes Day"
"Girl Stuff"
Married Life
Broken Arm
The Beluga Song
"Baby Bewuga"
Laundry
Yearbook
"I Win"
Long Day
Tea Party
Fighting
"Do You Love Her, FP?" (1)
"Do You Love Her, FP?" (2)
"Happy Birthday, FP"
Bonding Time
First Tooth
Boo Boo
Nightmare
"Sleep on the couch."
| Finale Predictions |
Divorce Papers
Kicking
Stretch Marks
Attention
Desk
Jealousy
Pregnant
Charles
Homesick
Wedding Crasher
Father's Day
Attention
Reassurance
"Happy mother's Day, mama!"
Exploration (3x22 spoilers)
College Tours
Co-Workers
Post-Breakup
First Break Up
Mosquito
Fear
Fresh Start
Jellybean's New Sibling
Decorating
New Oneshot Book

Trick or Treat

1.6K 57 4
By celinecooperjones

FP cuts the top off of a pumpkin as Chic watches from beside him. Lindie is sitting in her highchair babbling away, watching them with a toothless grin.

The phone rings and FP sets a bowl in front of Chic. "Okay, I'm gonna get that, you just have to pull out all of that stuff inside and put in the bowl. Got it?" Chic nods excitedly and sticks his hand in the pumpkin.

FP picks up the phone, smiling when he sees that it's Alice calling. "Hey baby, you on your way home?"

"Sadly no, that's what I called to tell you. They need me to stay a few extra hours and I don't think I'll be back in time to go trick or treating with you and the kids."

"That sucks, I'm sorry honey."

"I know, it's Lindie's first Halloween too and I'm going to miss it!"

"I'll take lots of pictures of her and Chic for you!"

"Thank you!" She gratefully says. "What are you three doing?"

"Chic and I are carving a pumpkin and Lindie's watching and laughing at us."

"That sounds fun, I wish I was there with you."

"I'll save you a pumpkin and we can carve it when you get home, how does that sound?" He smirks.

"That sounds perfect. Now, as much I don't want to, I have to get back to work, hopefully I'll be done early."

"I hope so too. See you when you get home, I love you. Chic! Say bye to mommy!" FP points the phone towards the kitchen and Chic turns towards him. "Bye mommy! Love you!"

"Bye honey, I love you both! Give Lindie a kiss for me."

"You got it baby." They say their goodbyes and FP walks back into the kitchen over to Chic. "How are you doing here kiddo?"

"Good! Look I almost got it all!" He states proudly. FP laughs at the sight of him, he's got pumpkin all over, even in his hair. "I think you're going to need a bath before we go trick or treating."

"Can we finish the pumpkin first?"

FP smiles and nods. "What kind of pumpkin are we making this year?"

"One eye, pointy teeth, and three nostrils." Chic tells him and FP raises an eyebrow but does what Chic says nonetheless.

He carved out the pumpkin and Chic pops the pieces through, smiling proudly at their pumpkin when is finished. "Lets light it!" He says excitedly.

"Can you carry it?" FP asks him as Chic holds out his arms to carry the pumpkin.

"Yep! I'm strong!"

"Alright." He sets the pumpkin in his arms and then picks up Lindie. He opens the front door and Chic walks out, setting the pumpkin on the stairs. "Wow you're the strongest boy I know!"

"I told you daddy!"

FP hands Chic the candle to put in the pumpkin and after he does he leans down to light it, smiling at the excitement on Chic's face. "Look how scary it looks!"

"I think it's the scariest one yet!" He stands up and points at the pumpkin. "What do you think Lindie? Do you like it?" She smiles and FP laughs, raising her up and kissing her cheek. "That's from mommy."

"Can we go get candy now?"

"We have to get you in the tub and put on your costume first!"

FP sets Lindie down on a blanket and gives her some toys to play with while he gives Chic a quick bath. He wraps him up in a towel when he's done and then leans down to pick up Lindie. Chic reaches for his hand as they walk to his room.

FP lays Lindie down on Chic's bed and places pillows beside her so she won't roll off. Chic sits on the bed too, shivering as he talks to his little sister. FP notices and chuckles. "You a little cold buddy?" Chic nods, his teeth chattering slightly. "We'll get your costume on you and you should be nice and warm again."

He looks through the closet and then Chic's dresser, searching for his costume. "Make sure your sister doesn't roll off your bed, I'm going to go check mommy and I's bedroom for your costume." Chic nods and reaches out a hand to tickle Lindie, making her laugh and making FP smile at the two of them.

He searches he and Alice's room and still doesn't find Chic or Lindie's costume. He walks back to Chic's room and asks him if he's seen it, but he tells him he hasn't. As if on cue, the phone rings and FP goes to answer it, seeing that it's Alice. "Hi baby." He says into the phone, looking through the hall closet now.

"Hey, I think we have a bit of a problem."

"Is Everything alright? Are you alright?"

"Yeah, babe, I'm fine don't worry. I was just in my room to grab my jacket and I found a dragon costume and a flamingo costume in my suitcase."

"That's where they are! I've been looking all over the house for them."

"Well I found them, they're here in Greendale."

"I'm leaving in like 15 minutes but it'll be nearly bedtime when I get home."

"Don't worry, honey, I'll figure it out. Call me when you're back and I'll tell you where we are."

"Okay, I'll see you soon. I love you, kiss my babies for me and tell Chic I'm sorry he can't wear his dragon costume."

"I will. I love you too." He hangs up the phone and sees Chic rooting through his closet in his pyjamas which are on backwards since he dressed himself. "Hey, bud, what are you doing?"

"Looking for my costume!"

"About that, mommy just called. She accidentally took them with her."

"So I can't be a dragon?" He pouts a little.

"No, I'm sorry kiddo. But, we're gonna find you something even better."

"Like what?"

"Well you're just going to have to wait and see."

_

"Daddy! Daddy! Look how much candy I have!" Chic yells as he runs down the steps to FP. He's got have his pillowcase full of candy.

"Wow buddy! Look at you go!" His phone rings in his pocket and he answers it when he sees it's Alice. "Hey babe."

"Hi, I just dropped my stuff off at the house, whereabouts are you guys?"

"Just passed the Roberts house."

"Okay, stay there I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay, see you soon honey." He hangs up the phone and the three of them wait for Alice to show up.

A taxi drives down the street and stops, the backseat door opens and Alice gets out. She rushes over to them and Chic leaps into her arms. "Mommy!" He cheerily exclaims.

"Hi baby, I missed you." She stands up with him and walks over to FP, puckering her lips for a kiss. "I missed you too." She smiles and turns to look at Lindie, leaving a kiss on her cheek. "And I missed you as well, sweetie."

It's then that she notices what FP has dressed the kids, and himself as; Serpents. "Forsythe, why are my children dressed as Serpents."

"First of all, they're our children, and they look cool!"

"They do. I'll give you that."

"Chic's idea was to put his underwear on over his pyjamas, tie a blanket around his neck and call himself a superhero."

"Daddy said I would be too cold."

"He's right. Uncle Fred did that when he younger and he was shivering all night and complaining he was cold."

"Uncle Fred is silly."

"He's something alright." Alice says. She places another kiss to Chic's cheek and then sets him down. "Alright, lets finish filling up that pillowcase!" Chic smiles excitedly and runs ahead to the next house.

Alice smiles over at FP and he entwines their fingers, kissing her again as they follow after their son.

_

Thank you so much for 100k. I can't even find the words to say thank you enough. I didn't even this would reach 10k let alone 100, so thank you, thank you, thank you!! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 28 1
When the question about their past selves is prompted by the kids, FP and Alice must think about how differently things could have been if they were...
155K 3.2K 67
hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and enjoy! (also i don't own any of these ch...
3K 181 16
Literally the title explains everything......(I know nothing about what it's really about so please bare with me) Once again just love that pic of th...
9.6K 489 31
Alice is a very successful actor she has a kid who isn't such a kid anymore and a husband...Alice finds her self in a sticky situation with a certain...