InDEPENDENT

By iAm0Unique

More

The Characters
Chapter 2: Oh So You Grown Grown?
Chapter 3: Cutting Ties😬🤷🏽‍♀️
Chapter 4: All Girls Are The Same🖕🏽

Chapter 1: 🐢

74 0 0
By iAm0Unique

HAYLEY POV

Alright so y'all see the lady in the front with the black shirt? Yea that's my aunt. See I know what you're thinking : "she must be drunk or some?" Or "why she look shocked" Well to answer your questions, no, she wasn't drunk yet. And she was shocked because Chris showed up to my family's reunion with a gift, an unexpected gift.

"Who is Chris?", you may ask. Chris is... kinda like my boo junt. But no one knew about him except for the people that witnessed our bond. We kept things to ourselves because he's older. I never thought I'd see myself with someone like Chris. We're total opposites.

"Well where did it all begin?", You May be wondering. Well it began many months ago around November of my senior year. Before then, we never even knew each other existed.

I know there all still pieces missing to what I'm telling you, but I'll fill you in. Let's go back to late November of my senior year where it really started.

——November 2k17

"Look them other teachers might've let you guys get away with no projects over the break but luckily I'm here to save your brains", my Pre- Calculus teacher said with a little too much excitement in her voice.

Mane it's always that one teacher that gotta assign shit over a break

"This project requires you to work with a partner, you will have to get together over the break so don't choose anyone that you know can't have company", she said throwing shade.

"Be direct Ms. G", I said stirring the pot. As much as I disliked her, I loved her. She was a great teacher.

"When you find a partner, come to my desk.", she ordered.

Before I could even ask who wanted to be my partner, Zyunna damn near tackled me.

😂this bitch 🤦🏽‍♀️

Zy been my bitch since 6th grade. She was my first friend in middle school.

"Ooh Bitchhhh you know you staying with me the whole break right?", she said while sticking out her tongue and twerking.

"Bitch you twerk to anything 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ sitcho ass down"

This ho twerk to anything fr.

One day we were on the express way and traffic was really backed up and the cars started blowing their horns and shit and this bitch got out and started twerking 😂 like ho wyd?

——-after school
"Keep acting like youn see me JC, ole yellow ass lil girl", Zy's mama yelled from her car.

"So You wasn't gon Speak", she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Ma ian even see you", I said honestly.

"Mi familia es su familia" that translates to "my family is your family" therefore iCall her mom mom and her dad, pops. Well her step dad. And vice versa but iOnly had my mom.

I got in the car and she drove me home.
"Call me when you get home Yunna. Love y'all"
"Love You Too", they said in unison.

——Wednesday
These days really flew by. Thanksgiving was tomorrow and We haven't  even started on our project.

I swear this girl must've read my mind because as soon as I picked up my phone, she texted me and said "Come Out Hoe"

The minute I walked in her house, I smelled food. I'm talm bout that shit smacked me in the face it smelled so good.

Most of her family knows me. shit I'm over there 24/7.

Just as we were walking upstairs, some dude was walking outta the bathroom. I never saw dude before.

Wasn't my business tho, so I kept going to Zy's room.

We knocked the project out in 3 hours and by that time, we had to help prepare the meal for tomorrow.

I was making the pies and Zy was making cornbread.

It was now 7:00, iKnew we wouldn't be in bed til later that night.

"Before we start, let's make sure we have the ingredients", I suggested.

"Eggs, sugar, icing..... BUTTER!", She yelled as if she solved the world's biggest mystery.

"You Happy ain't it, ugly ahh nigga", I had to gone get on ha ass one time cus that shit was funny.

"Ma", I called after her.

"Ma", Zy said after me
"Ma!" , we yelled in unison. Guess she sleep

"Bruh we needed go get this damn butter from the store", I urged.

"Ooo, I'm finna go ask my uncle", she happily said as she ran up the stairs.

——At Kroger
"Might as well get popcorn and shit too cus you know we finna have a movie night", said Zy.

"Imma get the butter, you get the popcorn"

Our goal was to be out the store in less than 15 minutes, we had to hurry and make that shit.

I ran to the dairy side of the story and found the last pack of butter.

DAMN MY SHORT LEGS! I yelled inside my head. I was so mad I couldn't reach the butter y'all.

Fuck that shit, this butter had me fucked up. I was finna climb to that hoe.

Just as I was finna climb, I saw an arm extend over my head and grab the butter.

I turned around and it was Zy's uncle.

"You need to invest in some damn heels or some, You itty bitty as hell", he joked.

I rolled my eyes and let out a little laugh before snatching the butter and dashing to the checkout area.

Zy and I headed straight towards self checkout.

—-Back At Zy's House.
Back At Zy's House, we finished cooking at sat down. Just as I pulled the pie from the oven and sat it on the counter, Zy's uncle came floating down the stairs towards the smell.

"Some smells good", he said as he licked his lips and looked at the pies.

"Nah nah getcho ass back", Zy said shooting him away.

I was thinking, "did this ho really cuss in front of her uncle"

Zy knew I was shocked by my facial expressions. 😂 she was like, " Damn ho you STUCK aint it mane"

I couldn't do nothing but laugh. "Damn Ian even introduce y'all yet", she continued.
"JC, this is my uncle Chris, Chris This My bestieeee Boo JC", she said with excitement.

"Today had me whipped so on that note, imma call it a night. Nice to meet you by the way" I said with a nervous smile.

"le plaisir était pour moi", he replied with a smirk.
(The pleasure was mine)

"J'ignorais que tu savais parler français", I replied with grin
(I didn't know you could speak French)

"Didn't Know You Could Speak French eith-", he began to say before he was cut off by Zy's outburst.
"Damn can somebody speak English in this bitch?" Zy said as we all burst into laughter.

With that, iWent to bed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm sorry if these first couple of chapters are boring, I just gotta give y'all some background info and stuff so y'all can have a general understanding as to what is going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
615K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1M 53.6K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...