You really are a sight for so...

Oleh ScurvyCorn

Since Murdoc is locked up in prison the Gorillaz have to find a new bassist. Noodle suggests that they should... Lebih Banyak

Silver Lining
Humble Beginnings
I'm feeling Blue
Caretaker
Hot summer nights
Cherry Cola
Heatwave
Sunburns
Congrats
Tired
Quarrel
Resolution
I'm back!
Good Morning
Good Morning pt. 2
Summertime

Hiatus

336 10 3
Oleh ScurvyCorn

Hey there guys! So I know it's been a while since I have updated but that's because I'm going on a hiatus. (A break if you don't know what that means) I want to take a break from writing ships and romantic fanfics for a while and I want to start working on my AU for about a month maybe. I'll try to update once in a while when I get a few ideas but other than that, I'll be working on something else for now. I also plan on moving to Archive Of Our Own because I find it a little more fitting for the AU that I'm going to write, but the good news is that I'll still be active on wattpad too! So I'll be updating how I'm doing and stuff on my profile throughout the month, so stay tuned! :)

Also, Thank you for 500 reads and 118 votes! It means so much to me because I never thought I'd get THAT many reads or likes due to the cringe in each chapter. But I really appreciate the support! :))

-ScurvyCorn

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.1K 294 20
When (Y/N) has to runaway from her band who she thought were her friends after finding out what 2 members of the band did to her. She meets the Goril...
399K 5.2K 36
*editing all parts-making them longer and getting rid of spelling errors* Some imagines with gorillaz, let's be honest it's mostly 2D and Murdoc but...
53.4K 1.3K 22
"Murdoc is a fucking jerk and doesn't get me at all!" "The bloody dullard's too narcissistic to even notice us, let alone me!" Complete opposites who...
4.2K 149 8
This story is about a boy. A boy who got pushed away by his only friend, bullied and picked on by others. Stuart and Murdoc always stuck together as...