The Catalyst

By kegabriel

After dying unexpectedly, Samantha Collins accepts a deal to save a stranger in exchange for another chance a... More

Disclaimer
The Deal
A Living Project
An Unexpected Visitor
The Basement
First Date
Axel's Nightmare
Family
Dinner with Friends
Growing Suspicions
A Bigger Picture
Broken Pieces
A Closer Look (Ten Years Ago)
Tangled Strings (Ten Years Ago)
Anchor (Ten Years Ago)
Crossroads (Ten Years Ago)
Distance (Ten Years Ago)
The Fall (Ten Years Ago)
Ripples
Epilogue

Author's Note

51 6 2
By kegabriel

After three years, The Catalyst is finally complete! It's been a struggle, mainly because my inspiration is dry and I don't really have the skills to write it, but thank God I've managed to finish this short story! Lol, I know, three years for a short story? Pathetic. But hey! Better late than never, yes?

Honestly, though, this story has barely any readers. Hahaha! So this author's note is, like, something for me to remember by. But just in case--a teeny tiny microscopic case--that you've happened to read this story and reach the end, I hope you've enjoyed it! Well, granted, the plot is a bit dark and gloomy, but you know what I'm talking about.

I'm aware that some questions might arise, so if you're curious about anything in the story, just ask me. I think I can answer most of them.

And that's about it.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868 99 66
After Alyana suffered a horrific car accident, it resulted her into becoming wheelchair bound. Alyana goal was to try to survive this life of hers b...
971 92 23
Samantha was a girl with a million problems. Her world wasn't as bad as other people's but many things happened turning her into someone who didn't t...
1K 60 28
Samantha Reed doesn't live the ideal life. With no living relatives or siblings, she's on her own. She is an awkward girl who is rejected and alone...
1.7K 81 45
Dear Niall, I loved you more than anyone or anything ever in my life, despite what you did. and since I couldn't stop my true feelings, I have decide...