I'm Glad You Came (One Direct...

By inactiveLRH

"Love is like a staircase, it has its ups and downs, sometimes twists and turns, but in the end, it puts us w... More

I'm Glad You Came (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Nice To Meet You, Love.
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 3.5: Behind the Truth or Dare.
Chapter 4: Boys, we are going to meet again.
Chapter 5: The Plan
Chapter 6: #NialLore is Trending!
Chapter 7: Best Day Ever
Chapter 9: Meeting with girlfriends, Comforting the ex-girlfriend
Chapter 10: I think, I'm falling for you.
Chapter 11: Guy Best Friend
Chapter 12: Haven't I told you?
Chapter 13: Just leave me alone.
Chapter 14: Are we done already?
Chapter 15: It wasn't your fault.
Chapter 16: Cry
Chapter 17: End or Not?
Chapter 18: Reasons, Facts, Effects, and Mind-reading...
Chapter 19: Five Months Later...
Author's Note/Message :))
Chapter 20: Nobody Compares To You...
Chapter 21: Can I Atleast Do This?
Chapter 22: Right or Crime?
Chapter 23: Change for the Better.
Chapter 24: Go.
Chapter 25: I Need You.
Chapter 26: I'm Glad You Came. (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :D
Decision has been made.
MESSAGE

Chapter 8: Sleep-Talking

5.3K 101 11
By inactiveLRH

Lore's POV

When Niall stammered his words of happiness, I can't help but roll my eyes, but I can't blame him, he's happy. He's happy that I said 'yes'.

As I was saying that he stammered, after the quick rolling of my eyes, I smashed my lips against his. This would make him shut up. I mean, I know he's happy that he lost words to say. I mentally chuckled at his reaction when I kissed him. He seemed shocked at first but though, he kissed me back. I smiled into the kiss and I felt him smiling too. We lasted for, I think, 2 or 3 minutes. And I'm too organized, that I need to timer up this kiss. Just kidding.

When we are done riding the Ferris Wheel, Niall took my hand and we decided to go home.

We headed into the limo and climbed in. I felt my purse vibrate, Oh, I forgot that I bought my phone. I opened my purse and grabbed my phone to check it. I got 5 new messages.

(1st)

From: Jaycie

Have fun with little Nialler! Be sure to give me details when u got home! ;) x

(2nd)

From: Louis T.

Hope u r having fun with Nialler! Haha! ;) xxxx

(3rd)

From: Zayn M.

I hope u r having a nice date with Niall! Ahaa! :) x

(4th)

From: Harry S.

Did u enjoy the food? If yes, give thanks to the sexy cook, Hazza. Haha! Have fun with Niall, Love! ;) x

(5th)

From: Liam P.

Hope u liked the arrangements! It was all Nialler's idea... Goodluck! And by the way, NialLore is official... ;) x

Wow! Liam knew already? I looked over to Niall, who is busy looking at his phone and tapping. I guess he told Liam. I smiled and I replied to the messages.

To: Jaycie

Sure. I'll call u maybe later. If not, I might be asleep already. I'm a bit knackered. ;) Xx

To: Louis T.

I had fun with Niall. We're on our way home! Btw, I want to meet ur girl soon! Haha! ;) xx

To: Zayn M.

It wasn't just nice, it was great and unexplainable! I had a lot of fun! :) x

To: Harry S.

I did enjoyed the food, in fact, I liked it. Although, I don't remember you lads having a SEXY cook named Hazza? Is he really that sexy? Or maybe u r just exaggerating? Gosh, Harry! LOL just kidding! Thanks! ;) x

To: Liam P.

How'd u know? And seriously? U r joining the NialLore stuff? Haha! I did love the arrangements. I'll thank Niall a lot. ;) x

I smiled and I checked my twitter. Wow, I've got loads of mentions.

"@LoreRivers94_ ur so stunning and pretty! ;) x"

"@LoreRivers94_ you are so beautiful! No wonder Niall had a crush on you! Haha! Xx"

"@LoreRivers94_ is it true that u don't know u r stunning? It was according to Niall. And I'll inform u, U R STUNNING! Xx"

Almost all of my mentions were telling me I'm stunning and pretty, and something like that. Then I kept scrolling and I stopped and smiled when I read...

@NiallOfficial: pls tell @LoreRivers94_ that she's pretty, beautiful, and stunning! She doesn't know it and I want to show her that she is. Pls help me! :D x

I smiled and I replied to his tweet.

@LoreRivers94_: Am not! I'm just being honest! ;) x

Then I saw a tweet, I forgot that I'll follow those girls I saw a while ago at the mall.

@(1D related username): Saw @LoreRivers94_ at the mall a while ago. SHE'S SO STUNNING and NICE! she told us that she'll follow us! pic.twitter.com/asdf47

I clicked the link and saw the picture of me and those girls. I retweeted the tweet and followed the girl. And I saw another tweet in my timeline.

@NiallOfficial: Had a lovely night with @LoreRivers94_ ! She's really stunning! pic.twitter.com/hjn3190

I tapped the tweet and saw a picture of me smiling at my phone. Oh gosh, I was smiling, I must be reading his tweet. Thank gosh, he doesn't know. That'll be embarrassing.

I favorited the tweet and I saw the fans replied to his tweet.

"@NiallOfficial she's very stunning! U two are perfect for each other! :)"

"@NiallOfficial u r so sweet! I wish u two will be together! ;)"

Only if these fans know that we are already together. I smiled and I locked my phone and placed it on my purse.

I looked over to Niall, who was still looking at his phone, maybe replying to his fans. I smiled at his consideration to his fans and I turned to look at the window, watching the buildings we passed by.

Then I felt a hand snake into my waist. I turn to see Niall's face, few inches to mine. I smiled and kissed his lips softly. I pulled away and he playfully pouted.

"I was enjoying that..." he whispered and I chuckled and I pecked his lips and pushed him away, playfully. He chuckled and winked at me.

After a few moments of silence,

"Thanks, Niall." I finally said and he looked at me.

"Your welcome. And thanks too." he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"For what?" I asked and he smiled.

"for saying yes." he informed and I chuckled.

"you're still happy for that, aye?" I teased and he chuckled.

"Who wouldn't? And I can't believe that you will say yes, I thought you'll reje--"

"Ah! You're stammering again!" I cut him off and I chuckled. He pouted. I raised my eyebrow.

"What's with the pouting?" I asked

"I thought you'll kiss me if I stammered like the last time. Guess, it's an old style." he explained like a child. And I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Aww, little Nialler failed his plan?" I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"I just can't believe that we are officially together." he said and I smiled. I leaned into his shoulder and he placed his hand into my waist.

"I know." I said

After a couple of hours talking and laughing with Niall,

"We're here." the driver said. I didn't know he's name.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Thanks, Paul." Niall chirped. Ahh, that's his name.

"Anytime." Paul said. We climbed out of the car.

Niall walked me inside of my apartment. I switched on the lights and removed my heels and placed it on the shoe shelf.

I plopped into the couch and Niall sat next to me.

"Aren't you going home?" I asked and I looked over him.

"Nah, I'm too lazy. Can I just stay?" he asked and closed his eyes.

"You'll sleep here in that clothes?" I asked, stood up, raised my eyebrow at him. He opened his eyes.

"I'll be in my boxers." he said and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"NIALL!" I hissed. And he chuckled.

"What? I'm being serious!" He said between his chuckles and I just glared at him.

"Oh, come on! Just for one night?" he pleaded, stood up and held my hand.

"Please?" he gave me his puppy dog eyes ans I looked away. They're irresistable.

"I'll behave." he added, still staring at me with his pleading puppy dog eyes.

"Ughh, darn! Your eyes are irresistible!" I exclaimed and I saw his face lit up.

"So, is that a yes?" he asked and I nodded. He cheered and hugged me tightly.

"Where will you sleep?" I asked

"In your bed?" he said like it's obvious.

"Oh." I forgot that he's my boyfriend now. Sheesh.

"Well then, I'll be in the bathroom. Here's the bedroom." I said while heading to the bedroom to get my clothes.

"I'll go change." I informed him and he nodded. I grabbed a sports shorts and a singlet. I went into the bathroom and changed my clothes. I placed my dress into the laundry basket and tied my hair into a messy bun. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I dried up and went back into my bedroom.

Then, I saw Niall, sitting on the bed whilst looking at his phone.

"You can use the bathroom now." I said and he nodded. He stood up and went into the bathroom. I sat on my bed and checked my twitter on my phone.

Then after a few minutes, Niall returned, only on his black boxers. My mouth was slightly hanging open... He's so... Ughh.

"Like what you see?" I was snapped out. I saw him smirking and I felt my face heat up.

"Don't worry, you'll get use to it..." he informed and made his way beside me on my bed. I eyed him suspiciously.

"What?" he asked and he looked like he was about to laugh. I shrugged and I placed my phone on the nightstand. I lowered into my bed and I reached up to close the lamp, then darkness covered me.

I was about to close my eyes when I felt Niall's hand snake into my waist, pulling me to his bare chest.

Then I heard low snores from Niall, I felt his breath tickling my bare nape. I realized that I wasn't breathing normally, I don't know why. Then I breath normally, I'm weird, I know. Since I'm not that tired yet, I've decided to listen to Niall's soft snores.

After 30 minutes,

I'm still awake... Ughh, I can't sleep. Sheesh. I don't know wha--

"I'm took... Lore... To a... Mmm... Date... Ahh... A while... Ago..." I heard Niall mumble. I furrowed my brows, I thought he was asleep? I stirred a bit to face him. Now, I'm facing him, I can't barely see but I can say that he's asleep.

Ahh, he talks when he sleeps. I mentally chuckled and I've decided to listen to him...

"...mmm... Li... The... Lads... Helped... I-...in... ar... ranging... The... D-...dinner..." then snores. Seriously, he talks about what happened a while ago? Cute.

"T-then... Z-zayn... Was... Mmm... Acting... Like... A... A... Girl... When... He... Helped... Mmm... Me... In... In... F-finding... C-clothes... To w-...wear..." I snorted silently and thankfully he didn't twitch. I sighed. Zayn was acting like a girl because he was helping Niall find clothes. How amusing.

"T-then... When... I... I... Picked... L-...Lore... U-up... From... Her... Her... Flat... I uhmm... Told... Her... She's... V-very... St-...stunning... And she... Won't... B-believe... Mmm... Me... Even... It... It's... True..." I felt my face heat up, furiously. Even though Niall's sleeping, I felt flattered because of his sleep talks.

Then he told much about the dinner, the rides we rode, the booths we went and now, he's on the part of the Ferris Wheel ride...

"I-... I... Carried... H-her... To the... F-ferris... Wheel... Be-... Because... She's... W-wear...ing... H-heels..." I smiled, even that detail, he can also remember.

"T-then... W-when... When... We... Reached... The... T-top... I... I can't... Help... M-myself... From... Ahh... Asking... H-her... To... Be... Mine..." he said. I felt myself tearing up... It was so weet.

"T-then... I-... I... Never... Thought... She'll... A...accept... Me... As... Her..." he stopped and I can see a small smile appeared into his face...

"... Boyfriend." he added and I small tear dropped into my face, tear of joy.

Then he talked about how he told his fans on twitter to tweet me about how stunning I was. And he how red my face was when he appeared to my room only in boxers. I chuckled slightly at that detail.

"T-then... When... I... We... Are... A-bout... T-to... Sleep... I... For-...got... To... Tell... H-her..." I didn't know this happened. So I listened carefully at this detail.

"I forgot... To... Tell... Her..."

Ah-uh... What? I thought.

"I f-forgot... To... Tell her...

I love her so much..." he said and I was shocked.

He forgot to tell me... He love me?

He LOVE me?

I was astounded. Oh my, I felt myself crying... Of joy.

I smiled weakly and I leaned in to whisper...

"I love you too... So much." I whispered and I leaned back. I soon dripped into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------- 

A/N: I'll update the next chapter tommo! Just wait! Sorry if this chappie is boring! Haha! Love y'all lots! Comment/Vote? ;) Xxx <33

Follow me on twitter @LoreOfficial_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 22
(WARNING VERY CARROTY) (I wrote this when I was like 13 so just be careful yikes) Emma Kate Learson is your average 16 year old geek. She goes on Lo...
300K 7.5K 37
** Currently editing (May 2020) ** "Who doesn't dream about it? Meeting your favourite band? Well, I do! But, there's a slight problem. I am socially...
232K 5.3K 39
One Girl, One Secret, One Popstar, One Direction. Erin has a secret. A secret she has never told anyone. Not even her best friend. This secret ruine...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...