When We Were Young - George D...

By telephoneyou

When you grow up in a small town in Northern England there isn't much to do. More

CHAPTER ONE (bikes)
CHAPTER TWO (enormous house)
CHAPTER THREE (matty)
CHAPTER FOUR (george)
CHAPTER FIVE (kissing)
CHAPTER SIX (ross)
CHAPTER SEVEN (matilda)
CHAPTER EIGHT (thirteen)
CHAPTER NINE (the school)
CHAPTER TEN (dear matty)
CHAPTER ELEVEN (the sewing machine)
CHAPTER TWELVE (fall out boy)
CHAPTER THIRTEEN (reality)
CHAPTER FOURTEEN (her explosion)
CHAPTER FIFTEEN (emo fringe)
CHAPTER SIXTEEN (beer bong)
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (reconnecting)
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (the bowl)
CHAPTER NINETEEN (confrontation)
CHAPTER TWENTY (confessions)
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO (sex)
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE (cheap thrills)
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR (lobster)
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE (robbers)
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX (gemma)
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN (the gig)
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT (the after party)
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE (hospital room)
CHAPTER THIRTY (something to tell you)
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE (three days)
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO (dinner party)
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE (too much)
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR (the cafe)
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE (merry christmas)
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX (crappy new year)
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN (snow)
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT (an ultimatum)
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE (who is it?)
CHAPTER FORTY (heatwave)
CHAPTER FORTY ONE (an encounter)
CHAPTER FORTY TWO (change of heart)
CHAPTER FORTY THREE (new experiences)
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR (the talk)
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE (the beginning)
CHAPTER FORTY SIX (find me in the club)

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE (love)

839 22 4
By telephoneyou

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Double update today! Enjoy this one...things are heating up hehe

September, 2009

The whole walk back to my house I was in a daze. Since I'd been back I'd had two boys, my two boys, declare their love for me and it left me feeling, well, loved.

But mostly confused.

When I got inside the house Matilda bounded up to me, her blonde hair identical to mine bouncing around her cute little face.

"Hey cutie!" I picked her up. She just smiled at me, poking her tongue out cheekily.

Mum came round the corner suddenly, looking frazzled. "Matilda," she spoke sternly.

"Oooo," I cooed. "Are you in trouble? What have you done now?"

"No, I'm not in trouble!" She retorted, jumping back down.

"Okay, well good. I'll be upstairs," I called to the both of them as I turned and climbed the staircase.

He was standing in the middle of my bedroom when I walked in. Looking around.

"George?"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was like a ghost from my not so distant past, coming back to haunt me.

His hair was shorter, he'd cut his too. But I couldn't see it fully since he'd covered his head with a beanie.

"Your mum let me in," he spoke.

"Fuck," I whined, running to him and folding myself into his tall frame. "Where did you go?"

"I just needed some time."

"I was so worried about you. I even had mum call your mum to check up on you since you wouldn't respond to any of my texts!" I spoke, looking up at him.

"I know, she told me."

He seemed still so closed off and I was confused why he even bothered coming over unannounced if he was still not going to tell me anything about how he was feeling.

So I backed away from him.

"George, you need to tell me what's going on."

I had to be stern with him. But I also had to make sure I didn't get mad at him, because he seemed to make me that way quite easily.

"Let me start then," I sat down on the floor crossing my legs and leaning back on my hands. He watched me. "Why are you here?"

A smile ghosted his lips. "I needed to see you."

"And why did you need to see me?"

"Because I couldn't go a day longer without seeing you."

"And why did you never respond to anything I sent you?"

I felt like I was interrogating a criminal.

"I didn't know what to say to you."

"You could have just let me know that you were okay! Fuck George, I thought you were dead or something." I felt my anger rising but I took a deep breath and reminded myself that all the situations George and I ended up in where we were fighting was due to my inability to control my anger around him.

"I just thought that it would be easier if I disappeared for a while. You and Matty, you know, had whatever going on and I didn't want to get in the way of it," he divulged.

I let my head fall backwards and I stared at the ceiling, breathing deeply. George's feet shuffled around on my carpet and I could tell he was now sitting.

"It really fucking killed me that he took your virginity."

I looked at him. God he looked sad sat on my bed like that. He was always so sad lately.

"Did you not think that it was you who I wanted to do that with for the first time? Of all the times I had gone through it in my mind. How it would go, where it would happen. How it would feel when you made me feel that way," I explained. "I had thought about it so many times George," I leant forward. "I even touched myself to the thought of you doing those things to me, to the thought of that moment between us."

I wasn't embarrassed. He needed to know the truth and I was beyond ready to let him know.

"You never let me explain myself. Ever! Even back that night in the closet you left before I could even tell you the truth, how it really was! You create all these ideas in your mind and they consume you and control the way that you behave."

He looked so cute sitting there listening to every word I said. I wanted to crawl up onto his lap and let him have me, but I needed to finish what I was saying before I did anything like that.

"I know that it kills you that Matty was the one to make me feel like that first and I understand that, I really do. But you have to understand what kills me! What kills me is the fact that you make another girl, a girl I don't even know, feel that way. That she gets you in a way I've never had you. I'm so fucking jealous!" I groaned. 

"She'll never have me like you do, Evie," his deep voice spoke.

"Then why are you with her?"

I was desperate for him to tell me that he'd left her, that he'd leave her especially now I'd ended things with Matty.

"She's nice to me. She's constant. I know that when I see her she'll be the same with me that she was the last time. I don't get that from you. You change so violently day to day that it wears me out."

I was taken aback by his confession.

But it kept coming and fuck, I wasn't ready.

"You feel everything so deeply, Evie. It is such a beautiful thing to witness it truly is. But to be on the receiving end when you have that hate running through you is tiring and since you've been back that's all I've received from you."

He looked down at his hands in his lap.

"I'm gonna stay with Jessie. It's only been six months and I think she deserves more than that," he looked over at me sheepishly. "But before you say anything and get all mad at me like you always do there's something I need you to know."

I nodded, encouraging him to go on.

"I'm not going to marry her Evie, that isn't what's happening here. She's just a girl that makes me happy right now, who made me happy when I was so broken over you. Let me have this time with her, however long that may be."

I smiled. It wasn't what I totally wanted him to say, but it was alright.

"I'm so furiously in love with you Genevieve," he smirked, coming off the bed and over to me on the floor. "Everything about you makes me fucking mental," he brushed my hair out of my eyes and kissed my forehead. "But you understand why I'm doing this, don't you?"

His eyes begged for my understanding.

"I do, George."

"Good. That's all I need you to do right now."

"George?"

"Mmm?" He mumbled, his lips kissing all over my face. 

"Can you do me one thing?"

"Anything."

"Sleep with me," I begged. "Just this once and then she can have you."

His hands held my face, his eyes searching mine as to what the right thing to do here was. But it wasn't about the right thing, because this was most definitely the opposite of the right thing. It was about what we both needed and what we needed for this night was each other.

"Your family are right downstairs," he whispered.

"I don't care, I'll be quiet."

I kissed his lips and he kissed me back harder. I crawled onto his lap as he leant his back against my bed. I pulled his beanie off and ran my hands through his shorter hair with a giggle. "I love it. Why'd you cut it?"

"Something to do," he smiled.

We found each other's lips again and his hands ran over my ass. I was in only leggings so he could feel everything. He groaned at that fact.

"I swear, your fucking ass," he whined, biting down on my neck and making me hiss. "You like that baby?"

I nodded, moaning. Matty never really dirty talked with me so this was new and it was making the experience so much better already. I should have figured George to be like this. A gentlemen in the streets but a freak in the sheets! That's what they say, yeah?

His big hands moved inside my leggings, my underwear too, grabbing a handful of my ass while his tongue battled with mine in a heated kiss. I leaned up a little on my knees, my hands running along his shoulders inside his shirt. This gave George more access to my body, so he moved his hands down further on my butt, grabbing a hold of more.

"L-let's get-," I stood up pulling him with me. "Here, on my bed."

We stumbled up onto my queen bed that was pushed against the wall and George rolled onto me, then lost his balance and fell, rolling over my other side, crashing into the wall.

"Fuck!" He groaned, rubbing his shoulder.

I couldn't stop laughing, this was not going as smooth as I'd intended so far. "You're a idiot!"

I reached over and pulled him back to me. "I promise it'll get better from here," he chuckled.

"It's already better," I spoke quietly against his lips. He collided his lips against mine again and things began heating up at a much faster pace. 

The vintage Smith's tee I was wearing was pulled over my head and thrown away, my bra chasing it soon after. Turned out George was a tits guy, he couldn't get enough. We'd never been this far before, only ever doing over the clothes things and I could already tell this was going to change everything from here on out. My former negative A cup breasts were now a full D and George was going out of his mind.

"You are so perfect," he mumbled, licking and biting my nipple while I tried my damned hardest not to make a noise. He swapped to my other one, repeating his actions and I had to bite down on my arm to control myself. I was so hot, so worked up at this simple thing and my pants weren't even fucking off yet.

He kissed down my stomach while he dragged his body down mine. "George," I leaned up on my elbows. He looked up, his pupils were fully dilated with arousal. "Take your shirt off."

A second later he was bare skinned against me, our tongues tangled in a frenzy, breaths heavy, air hot around us. I was becoming out of touch with reality at an alarming rate, George's kiss, his touch, his taste taking me to a place I never wanted to come back from.

This was all I could have imagined and more.

And I still had my pants on.

My fingernails scratched down George's back as he moved back further down. "Fuck Evie," he groaned. "Keep doing that, so hot!"

I complied, digging my nails into his skin harder which in turn made George groan a little louder and bite down onto my hip bone.

"Ouch!" I giggled. He licked the spot immediately as I began to squirm underneath him.

He grabbed at the edge of my leggings and pulled them down my legs with a little help from me, kicking my legs and using my feet as best I could. George tossed them behind him and grabbed my right foot, kissing my ankle gently.

"Every. Single. Part. Of. You." He said, each word separated by a kiss up my leg. "I'm in love with every single part of you," he repeated, dropping my leg back down and leaning over me again. 

"Are you sure about this though?" He was serious now. "I just have to know."

"This is all I've ever wanted," I told him, breathless now. Nervous. "You and me, here, about to do this."

I leaned up, kissing him tenderly. "It was always meant to happen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
833K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
641K 23.4K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
967K 59.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...