Living with you Reylo AU

By Reylo-Solo

Sequel to Reylo College AU♡♡♡ Ben Solo and Rey Kenobi graduate from Courscant University after years of pur... More

Bridal Carry Practice
Proud Of You
Surprise
Like
My Fear
Little One
It's A Solo Thing...
Marriage
First Encounter
Kota
Kota Part 2
Coma
Awake
Shaking
Plane
Talk
Mom Rey
Mama Rey Part 2
Positive
Military
Baby
Home
I Know
Kiss Paige
Anniversary Gifts
Baby

Epilogue

1.2K 39 12
By Reylo-Solo

"Rey, it's time to go," Ben said smiling at me. I smiled back and picked up Emmie Han, a beautiful girl covered in freckles and a thick head of black hair.

Our family grew in the last year and a half. Not just with the arrival of Emmie but Kota turning seven and Anikan three. Han and Leia still came to visit and the twins were in college now. The whole family was complete and happy. Even my parents seemed to be happy, in England. 123,009 miles away from me. Yippee.

Ben kissed my forehead as well as Emmie. Kota ran from under the dining room table out to the car with little Anikan following him. They buckled thier seatbelts and waited anxiously for Ben and I to get in the car. I grinned and we left the house.

"Were are we going mommy?" Anikan said staring out the window. Ben chuckled and turned on the radio.

"We are going to the beach, and we are going to have fun, all five of us."

Ben entwined his fingers with mine. "I love you, Rey Solo."

"I love you, Ben Solo."

AND THAT WAS A HORRIBLE ENDING!!!!!!😂😂😂😭😭😭

   Hope you all enjoyed this book and in honor of Halloween I have written a Reylo Vampire AU and you can find it on my page. Love you all and thank you for this wonderful ride😍💙❤💚💗😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 14 12
Your the older sister of Rey, your 25 years old and when Rey was 5 and you were 10, your parents ripped you away from the resistance where you had be...
380 13 13
Ben Solo fools around with a fellow Padawan while training at the Jedi Academy. He finds out the hard way that a fellow Jedi scorned with heartbreak...
64.8K 1.8K 39
After being sent to train under his uncle in the Jedi academy, Ben Solo meets a youngling girl who would change the course of his life. An alternativ...
306K 5.8K 26
Rey always saw something in Kylo Ren. A glimmer of the person he once was. She saw an equal on the opposite side so close, yet so incredibly far away...