Mine Games 2: Santana & King

By JadedDiamonds13

Completed! Part two of Mine Games #1 in Urban More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
(Revised) Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Hmmm...
Book 3

Chapter Two

14.7K 608 91
By JadedDiamonds13

Santana held tightly onto the headboard as King took control from the bottom. She screamed out in ecstasy, letting out a string of curse words feeling King jab repeatedly at her spot.

Santana never had a man handle her body the way King did. Her exes wasn't bad in bed but at the same time they wasn't as good as King. He made sure it was all about her, showing every part of her body attention, giving her slow, deep strokes. He knew when to switch it up and go hard and rough having her screaming out just like now.

He gripped her hips tightly stroking her a few more time before releasing a load deep inside of her as she came at the same time. She slowly hopped off and climbed out of bed. Grabbing Kings shirt off the floor she threw it over her body and headed to the bathroom.

"Where you going?" He asked watching her walk away.

"I gotta pee wanna wipe for me too?" She questioned smartly. He chuckled lightly at her smart comment and just when he was about to say something back one of his phones started to go off. He grabbed it off the night stand seeing Trae calling.

"Speak" King answered.

"Yo watch ya fucking mouth man I ain't one of these little niggas iight?"

"What you want man?" King chuckled.

Trae sucked his teeth, "Man did you get the picture I sent you?"

"Nah I was busy my fault" King answered grabbing his phone off the night stand. He slid his finger across the screen unlocking it. He went into his messages seeing the picture Trae sent him. It was a flyer for strippers to apply at his and Trae new night club they had coming up.

"Yoo what the fuck? Hosted by Cash and Cain yoo what they doing man?" He said swinging his feet over the side of the bed.

"I don't know but I'm about to find out" Trae answered.

"Yeah I'll meet you there in like forty five minutes" he said standing up putting his boxers on, hanging up the phone. Just when Santana was walking out the bathroom he walked in to shower and get ready. After about twenty minutes flew by he walked out drying his body off.

"Where you going?" she asked watching him walking in and out his closet getting dress, throwing sweatpants on and a t shirt.

"I gotta go check something out-"

"King really?!" She asked folding her arms over her breast. "You just got home a couple hours ago"

"Only for a few-"

"Minutes or hours?" She questioned cutting him off. "I don't like staying in this big ass house by myself and you know that-"

"It's only a few minutes Tana...I promise" he said cutting her off.

"Whatever" she sighed.

He leaned in for a kiss but she turned her head.  "Go you have important things to do right?" She spat getting comfortable in the bed. King didn't want to respond because he knew it would start an argument. He shook his head and continued to get dress before heading out.

***

Just when Trigga pulled into the parking lot to the building where Carter and Cain had their event at he seen Kings car pulling up next to him. They both killed the engine and stepped out the car shaking their heads at what they were seeing in front of the building.

There was so many ladies dressed half naked walking inside with papers in their hands. King and Trae both twisted up their faces disgusted at what they were seeing.

They walked inside seeing a bunch of women dressed in shiny thongs, bras, and skimpy onesies with high heels. "It smells like straight ass in here" Trigga stated making King burst out in laughter. They walked up to the table where Carter and Cain was sitting seeing them taking females resumes.

"What the fuck you doing man?" King gritted through his teeth.

"Helping you out man-"

"How is this helping me?"

"Cain said you need employees for the club-"

"This is not going to..." King stopped talking and turned around seeing the half naked women staring back at him. "Excuse me ladies!!" He shouted getting their attention. "The new nightclub is not going to be a strip club!!"

Most of the women rolled their eyes and sucked their teeth while some of them put their heads down and slowly started to walkout. King turned around and shook his head at his brother and cousin.

"Stupid asses" Trae said shaking his head as well. "If you have any experience in bartending or waitressing please leave your name, number and email with these two gentlemen" He smirked pointing to Cash and Cain.

Some ladies still walked up to the table and gave their information while the rest walked out with stank attitudes but King and Trae didn't care. They were focusing on better things that was going on in their lives.

***

Santana laid in bed watching Stranger Things on Netflix's since she knew King was going to be gone for a few hours. This was her second time watching the series and she was noticing things she didn't notice from the first time she watched it.

Just when she about to start the next episode her phone started ringing getting her attention. She searched through the sheets trying to find it. Flipping the comforter over she seen King calling her phone. Rolling her eyes she accepted his call.

"Speak" she answered making him laugh.

"You still mad at me?"

"Yup"

"Man listen Cash and Cain started some bullshit with the club and me and Trae had to handle it" he told her. She didn't respond. "I got you something"

"What? Red roses?" She questioned rolling her eyes.

"Nah ice cream"

She sat up in bed and paused the tv. "What kind?"

"Your favorite...Mint chocolate chip and whip cream"

"I don't like that kind no more" She lied before hanging up. She pressed play on the remote and continued to watch her show. A few minutes flew by and she heard the alarm system beep downstairs.

"Tana!!" He called out.

"What?!"

"Come here"

Rolling her eyes, she paused the show again and hopped out of bed leaving the bedroom, heading down the hall. Once she reached the stairs she seen King putting the code in the system, setting the alarm.

"You really getting on my nerves right now" she told him.

"Shut up and come down here" he responded before heading into the kitchen.

Santana thought about it for a second before making her way down the steps. "I'm only going for the ice cream" she mumbled to herself.

King put the bag on the counter and was about to take everything out until he seen her walking into the kitchen wearing a pair of his boxers and his white beater with no bra on.

"See that is why I gotta keep buying boxers" he stated as she made her way over to him.

"What you talking about?"

"You stay wearing my shit stretching the color out-"

"Stop lying" she chuckled.

"I'm not lying they used to be light blue now they white"

"What you trying to say King?" She questioned stepping in front of him placing her hand on her hip. King closed his eyes and threw his head back. "I'm annoying you now?" She asked.

"No babe your not" he answered calmly pulling her in closer. "And there's nothing wrong with you, you just got a little thick but it's all in the right places" he continued biting his bottom lip rubbing on her ass. "I like it"

"You better cause you did this too me" she said moving his hand away.

"First of all you was begging me not too stop-"

"Yeah whatever" she said cutting him off taking the stuff out the bag. "I don't know why you brought this" she continued taking the whip cream out the bag. "I don't even like whip cream on my ice cream"

"Who said it's for the ice cream?" He questioned.

She looked at him and shook her head. "Oh no baby you ain't getting pussy for a while" she told him opening up the ice cream. "You in the dog house" she continued grabbing a spoon.

"Shut the fuck up ain't nobody in no damn dog house" he spat as she rolled her eyes and waved him off. He walked up to her and gently grabbed her face making her face him. "I'm sorry I don't want you to feel like you not important cause you are" he said staring into her eyes.

"Doesn't seem like it" she mumbled digging her spoon in the ice cream taking a small bite.

"I'm just trying to get this club open to get money flowing before she comes-"

"He" she said cutting him off adding more ice cream in her mouth. "I know you working and this is your new business and I'm so happy for you but I barely see you I eat dinner by myself you don't come home until after twelve and when I do get a chance with you your phone rings and you leave"

"I apologize I've been selfish lately-"

"You think?"

"Cut me off one more time" he told her sternly. "But I'm just saying I'm going to start spending more time with you specially before you go back to work next week"

"You promise?" She questioned staring into his eyes.

"I promise" he said pecking her lips.

Excuse the mistakes!!

Authors Note

Warning...

The beginning might seem a little slow I don't like when my books seem rushed with drama so please just bear with me ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.7K 45
Second Generation🤪 Sequel to FOREVEA
Finally Mine By ...

Teen Fiction

166K 6.5K 36
Ailani and Zyair story
158K 9K 26
read and enjoy 🖤