Irresistible (L.S.)

By gusulasagna

"Roses are red, violets are blue. Do you know what these arms were made for? For holding you." *** High schoo... More

Band-aid
Airport
Tennessee
Running
Turn On
Directions
Fine
Chemistry
Snack
Knockout
Sun
Mine
Idiot

Dictionary

2.2K 94 21
By gusulasagna

Louis and Harry have become quite good friends, something Harry had never thought possible.

They go to class together and sit together at lunch. Louis does most of the talking, throwing in occasional flirty remarks that make Harry flustered.

Presently it's English class, and Louis is sitting in front of Harry. Suddenly, he turns and asks, "Are you a dictionary?"

"Lou, what even?" Harry says, sounding irritated.

"Because you add meaning to my life" He says with a half-smirk, making Harry groan and bury his head in his textbook.

Which was definitely because Harry was annoyed, not because he was trying to hide a blush.

Definitely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.3K 52 15
Louis: El your famous Harry Styles is in news again. Louis : Could he BE anymore fake. Unknown : Oops! I think you've got wrong number mate. ( This...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
127K 1.7K 15
After All The Drama There's More To Come. Louis's Feelings Grow As Niall's Fade. In The End Will Love Win? Read To Find Out. READ the First Book (Not...