Irresistible (L.S.)

由 gusulasagna

"Roses are red, violets are blue. Do you know what these arms were made for? For holding you." *** High schoo... 更多

Band-aid
Dictionary
Tennessee
Running
Turn On
Directions
Fine
Chemistry
Snack
Knockout
Sun
Mine
Idiot

Airport

2.2K 102 11
由 gusulasagna

Harry is yet to recover from the shock of Louis flirting with him. It must have been a stupid dare or something, he thinks.

His speculations are proved wrong when he spots the blue eyed boy heading his way, smile plastered on his face.

"Is there an airport nearby?" He asks as soon as he reaches Harry's desk.

"I don't think so," Harry replies, confused.

"Oh, it's just my heart taking off."

At that, Harry's heart definitely takes off at supersonic speed.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

51.9K 691 12
Liams in love with Harry but he's dating Niall. He also likes Niall. Harry is hurt and is trying to stay away from Liam but no one can figure out why...
7.8K 789 24
@supu1224 gave me the suggestion to write a story about when homosexuality was criminalized for the first time and how Harry and Louis protested by h...
127K 1.7K 15
After All The Drama There's More To Come. Louis's Feelings Grow As Niall's Fade. In The End Will Love Win? Read To Find Out. READ the First Book (Not...
11.3K 209 10
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are just band mates. They met on the X factor. One day they feel that they are just more than band mates. They have...