BAYLEY And Aaron SOWLOW's Son...

jakecefalu223 által

Davonte King Martinez , also known as, "D Money And The Cash King" which are the nicknames that his friends h... Több

Davonte's Aunts And Uncles
Cast Part One
Davonte King Martinez
Current Record Labels
Former Record Labels
Davonte's Net Worth
Non Chapters
Social Media Part One
New Social Media Accounts
Roman Reigns 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Social Media Part Two
Relationships In This Story
A/N

Story Description

127 1 0
jakecefalu223 által

Story Description:
Davonte King Martinez , also known as, "D Money And The Cash King" which are the nicknames that his friends have to him is an 17-Year Old American model, singer, and  professional wrestler, who is currently signed to Young Money Entertainment, Aftermath, Republic, XO, Cactus Jack Records, Quality Control Music, Maybach Music Group, Atlantic Records, Universal Music Group, G-Unit, RCA, CBE, GOOD, Roc Nation, Knockout, Epic, Grand Hustle, High Bridge The Label, Taylor Gang, E1, and Koch Entertainment as an recording artist.

As a model, Davonte is signed to IMG Models Worldwide as well. As of 2018, Davonte is in a relationship with American model Kaia Gerber, who is the daughter of model Cindy Crawford.

His parents, are WWE Superstar Pamela "BAYLEY" Martinez and her boyfriend, Aaron SOLOW who is also a professional wrestler who Wrestlers on the American independent circuit.

Davonte has a net worth of $4 Million and he has made most of that money from his work as a model and a singer. Davonte makes $400,000 a year per modeling appearance (which includes magazine covers and runway shows).

He makes $1 Million per year as a singer (which includes album sales, the albums he makes, and other royalties). As of 2016, he has been signed to WWE to make limited appearances on WWE's weekly  TV Shows, Monday Night RAW, and SAMCKDOWN LIVE.

Also, as part of his WWE Deal, Davonte makes limited appearances at WWE Pay-Per Views.

In total, from his television appearances and Pay-Per View appearances that he makes with WWE, Davonte makes a total of  $44 Million per year (includes television and PPV appearances).

Davonte makes at least 12 PPV and television appearances with WWE Per Year. He has been signed to WWE since 2016 when he signed a 5-Year Contract with the company.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

991K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...