we love you •discontinued•

By bottom_yoongay

[A Yoongi x BTS Fan fiction] Where Yoongi goes into little space and one person likes it a bit too much. "Da... More

XIII

654 16 2
By bottom_yoongay

3rd Person's POV.

Everything was calm and silent in the BTS dorms, but not for long.

yoongi and the other members were sleeping in a shared room, all piled up on one poor bed.

Namjoon was snoring really loudly, which disturbed Jin and he hit Namjoon repeatedly with a pillow. Taehyung and Jungkook both cuddled up together with Yoongi in between them. Jimin pouting in the darkness as he was not able to reach for Yoongi. And Hoesuck...was neighing in his sleep.

yeah this was normal. But not for long.

"mhmm...aah!" Yoongi groaned in his sleep and turned his head towards Taehyung who quickly snapped his eyes open.

"shit...is he having a nightmare?" Taehyung cursed and shook Jungkook awake who only cursed in his sleep and turned the other side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508 187 11
[Selected for Fanart Exhibition #FandomFamilyFestival2023] These BTS fanarts are drawn by me and no one else. So the credit goes to me. I advise you...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
3.1K 498 22
Suga is having enough of a shitty day as it is. He doesn't need to be kidnapped and end back up in the very business he has tried so desperately to r...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...