Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Bedtime Stories- Part 2

1.9K 57 13
By queenofdeansbooty

Another attack under your watch. Another person in the hospital, hurt, because you, Sam and Dean couldn't figure it out fast enough. You were still clueless as you were yesterday so as hard as you tried, you couldn't figure out what you were hunting.

You decided to visit the newest victim, Julie Watson, who was attacked in the woods with her boyfriend, Ken, who died. You were walking down the hallway with the brothers when you saw two real deputies walk out of the room Julie was in. You bit your lip, knowing that if they saw you in what you were wearing they might ask questions and that wouldn't be good for you.

You and the brothers turned to each other and started whispering, to make it look like you were just there to visit someone. The deputies didn't seem to notice you and walked past you without a second glance. You let out a sigh of relief before breaking apart and walking into Julie's room. She looked like a mess and you hated that she was in so much pain of losing someone she loved.

You could feel her pain.

Dr. Garrison from when you saw Kyle, was talking with a crying Julie.

"Please, please," she pleaded.

"Shh. Hey, we need to observe you while the drugs still might be in your system." Dr. Garrison stated.

"I have to go. I have things to do, arrangements I need to make!"

"It can wait. Now you need to rest. Stay. I'll be back in a few minutes," Dr. Garrison said, turning around before spotting you. "Ah, Detectives."

"Dr. Garrison." Dean nodded as a greeting.

"What the hell is going on here? My whole town is going insane."

"Trust me, we'll let you know as soon as we do." You promised him even though that was a lie. Dr. Garrison nodded and sighed, leaving you and the Winchesters to talk to Julie.

"Hi, Miss Watson? We just need to ask you a few questions." You said gently, showing her your ID badge, Sam, and Dean doing the same.

"Do we have to go over this again? Now?" You hated how broken she looked.

"We'll try to be brief. Miss Watson, can you tell us how you got away?" Sam said, getting right to the point.

"I didn't eat as much as Ken did, so I wasn't as out of it. And, when the old woman was... carving up Ken, I shoved her, and she fell. Cracked her head on the stove," she paused to take a few deep breaths, to take this all in. "She's dead, right? I-I killed her?"

"Do you have any idea why she'd do this to you?" Dean asked.

"No! One minute she was a sweet old lady and the next she was, like, a monster." Julie explained. You bit your lip and knew that Ken and Julie were attacked in the woods. When you replay her words in your head over and over, this story sounds familiar.

Two people, a male and a female, walk through the woods to find a little cottage with a sweet old woman inside, asking them if they'd like to come inside for sweets. They trust her and then she turns on them, eating them both.

You weren't big on childhood stories but this sounded like... no, it can't be... that was only a story... right?

"Can you remember anything else?" Sam asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Um, yeah, did you find a little girl there, by any chance?"

"A little girl? At the house?" Sam asked, confused. You were confused by this detail but it still didn't deter you from your suspicions.

"I thought I saw her outside the window. She, she just disappeared. Just vanished, into thin air." Julie explained. Sam and Dean looked at each other but you stared at Julie, trying to piece her story together.

"This disappearing girl—what did she look like?" You asked.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, every detail does," Sam said from behind you.

"She had this dark, dark hair and really pale skin. She was around eight. She was a beautiful child. It was... odd to see her in the middle of something so horrible." Julie said with a sigh. You knew she was tired and you nodded, backing up a bit.

"Thank you for your time," You walked away, Sam and Dean following you out of the room. "I think I might know what is going on here but we need to see that house."

"You got it," Dean said, leading the way to the car. Since the crime scene was known to the public, Dean already knew where to go. When you got there, your suspicions were further solidified. You got out and sighed, running your hand through your hair.

"Wanna tell us what you're thinking, sweetheart?" Dean asked, walking next to you.

"Yeah, in a minute. Let's just see if there is sulfur anywhere outside before I say anything." You said, walking off to the right side of the little cottage. Sam and Dean walked the other way and when you met back in front of the house, it turns out all three of you were empty-handed.

"Alright, no sulfur, then let's try EMF inside," You suggested, walking inside the crime scene. It was still a little bloody but your theory was looking pretty good at what was going on. Sam was waving the EMF around, trying to figure out if the little girl was a spirit or not.

"Anything, Sam?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, it's going nuts. When I went over here by the window... There's definitely a spirit here."

"Who stood outside the crime scene and watched," Dean commented.

"Looks like," Sam shrugged.

"Okay, here is my theory," you said, making the brothers look at you. "Fairy tales."

"Oh that's—that's nice. You think about fairy tales often?" Dean teased you.

"I'm serious Dean," You said.

"Wait, I know which one you're talking about," Sam said, taking a step to you.

"Would someone like to enlighten me?" Dean asked, hating the feeling of being out of the loop.

"Dean, come on. A guy and a girl? Hiking through the woods? An old lady tries to eat them? That is Hansel and Gretel. Now that I think about it, Kyle and his brothers, they were construction workers. They built houses. They were attacked by the Big Bad Wolf."

"Three Little Pigs." Dean voiced your thoughts.

"Exactly."

"Wait, I thought these things ended happily?" Dean asked, confused.

"Well, the newer versions fit for children and bedtime stories, yes. But the originals? Hell no," You said, making Sam take over.

"See, the Grimm Brothers' stuff was kind of the folklore of its day. It was full of sex, violence, and cannibalism." Sam added to your thought, making Dean sigh.

"So, you think the murders are uh, what? A re-enactment? That's a little crazy."

"Crazy as what? Demons and ghosts and shit?" You pointed out.

"Touché. Then how is the creepy little girl involved?"

"Um... Well, she must've been here for a reason. I'm willing to bet you top dollar she was at the construction site too." Sam said.

"We gotta do research now, don't we?" Dean groaned and you and Sam both nodded. He sighed and finished up with what he was doing at the cottage before walking back to the car to head to the library. Now that you knew what you were dealing with, the question now is how can you stop it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You, Sam and Dean split up to figure out what exactly you were dealing with. You went with Dean to the library and Sam went around, going to police stations and trying to see if he could uncover anything. You hoped that Sam was having good luck with this because you and Dean spent the past six hours in the library, coming up with jack shit.

"God damn it! I am going out of my mind!" Dean growled in frustration, closing the book he was reading.

"Don't worry, we will figure it out. We always figure it out. Let's take a break and go see if we can find Sam." You suggested and he agreed with you. You shut down the computer you were using and put the books back where you found them before exiting the library.

You found Sam walking towards you guys and when you met, you knew he found something but you didn't know if it was good news or bad news.

"So?" Sam spoke first.

"We checked every record they had. Found the usual amount of violent childhood deaths for a town this size." Dean informed him and you three began walking to the park that was across the street.

"Okay," Sam sighed.

"Wanna know how many how many were little girls with black hair and pale skin?" Dean asked his brother.

"Zero."

"Zero! You wanna know how many how many little girls with black hair and pale skin that have gone missing? Right again. Zip. zilch, nada. Tell me you've got something good because we've totally wasted the last six hours." Dean said with a sigh. You three walked into the park and strayed from the trail.

"Well, you ever hear of Lillian Bailey? She was a British medium from the 1930s."

"She got a thing for fairy tales?" You asked Sam.

"Nah, trances. See, she'd go into these unconscious states where, um, get this, her thoughts and actions were completely controlled by spirits."

"A ghost puppet master." You said.

"You think that's what this kid is doing? Sending wolfboy and grandma into trances, making them go kill-crazy?" Dean asked.

"Could be. You know, kind of like spirit hypnosis or something."

"Trances I get, but fairy tale trances? That's bizarre even for us." Dean said, still skeptical. You and the brothers stopped walking when you found a bullfrog in front of you, croaking as if it wasn't bothering anyone.

"Yeah, you're right. That's completely normal." Sam said with an eye roll, looking at his brother.

"Alright, maybe it is fairy tales, totally messed-up ones, but fairy tales. Hey, you wanna be the princess that kissed the frog?" Dean joked, nudging your shoulder.

"Hell no." You immediately said, looking away from the frog and to Dean.

"Hey. Check that out." Sam said, pointing to a house across the park. You and Dean looked in that direction and didn't notice what he was pointing at until you saw a pumpkin sitting on the porch.

"Yeah? So, what, it's close to Halloween," Dean said, walking with you and Sam over to the house.

"You remember Cinderella? With the pumpkin that turns into a coach, and the mice that become horses?" Sam pointed out.

"Dude, could you be more gay?" Dean asked and Sam gave him the biggest bitch face Sam has ever given him.

"Sam, this is just a pumpkin. I mean, I'm not dismissing your theory or anything but how can you go off of just a pumpkin?" You asked, ignoring Dean's earlier comment.

"Let's find out, shall we?" Sam said, walking to the front door and got on his knees. He started to pick the lock and you and Dean blocked him from anyone that could see him. He got the door open soon and you walked in behind them, shutting the door.

"Well who knows, maybe you'll find your fairy godmother?" Dean teased his brother. Sam rolled his eyes and Dean smirked, knowing it bothered him. You split up from the brothers, walking to the kitchen, on alert for anything that might happen in the house.

Dean and Sam split up as well, trying to find anything out of the ordinary. Suddenly, you heard a noise come from inside the kitchen and you took your gun that you always had from behind your back and held it in front of you. Sam and Dean joined you when they heard the noise as well.

"Help I'm in here!" A female voice said from inside the kitchen. You opened the door with your gun raised and saw a teenage girl handcuffed to the oven.

"It's okay. We're here, we're here. We got you." Sam said, immediately rushing to the girl to help her. He took out his lock pick kit to unlock the cuffs.

"You have to help me. She's a lunatic." The teenage girl panted.

"What happened?" Dean asked while you checked the kitchen out for anything wrong.

"My stepmom, she just freaked out, screamed at me, beat me. Chained me up."

"Where is she now?" Sam asked as he worked.

"I don't know." You sighed and looked out the kitchen door to see a little girl with black hair and pale skin looking at you.

"Dean, Sam," You said, catching the attention of the brothers. They saw the little girl, just as she was walking away. You followed her, keeping your gun out. This must be the little girl who Julie was talking about earlier. You walked into the living room where you saw the little girl go but she walked out of sight. You rolled your eyes, not in the mood for this bullshit.

You walked through the house, looking for the little girl. When you walked into the dining room and didn't see her, you knew something was up. You heard a creak come from behind you and you turned around, seeing the little girl there, staring at you.

"Who are you?" You asked but didn't receive an answer from her. She continued to start at you until she started flickering like a spirit does. She vanished from sight, leaving a red apple in her place. You looked at it and picked it up, knowing what this meant.

Red apple meant Snow White. The wicked step-mother poisoned the apple which in turn, poisoned Snow White. Was this little girl poisoned by her mother?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 912 12
Imagine meeting Dean Winchester back in highschool and things get so complicated you have to part ways with him, only to meet him again later in your...
7K 160 15
After being Saved by Sam and Dean Winchester and being swallowed up into their life, you are forced to reinvent yourself.
412 6 12
Join the reader and the boys on a whirlwind of emotions and adventure. Something's happening with Dean, leaving Sam and the reader to figure things o...
171K 5.5K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...