Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 2
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Bedtime Stories- Part 1

2.3K 52 16
By queenofdeansbooty

Tension was high between you and the Winchester brothers. You knew it had everything to do with Dean going to Hell and the closer next year was coming, the closer he was from leaving you. You weren't ready for that and even though you couldn't do anything about it, didn't mean Ruby couldn't. You didn't just hate that demon, you loathed her. She was doing nothing to help with Dean and she never pointed you in the right direction or gave you any clues on where to start looking.

You knew she had other motives because it was that obvious but it pissed you off because you didn't know what they were. You haven't seen Ruby ever since you tried killing her with the Colt. According to Sam, that was a bad move but you didn't like her at all. You and Sam tried talking about it but you ended up screaming at each other. You and Dean tried talking about it but you both thought the same things so it really wasn't much help talking to him.

Last night, you tried thinking of ways you could help Dean out of his deal with Sam. You were just glad that you weren't fighting for once. You didn't know who this Ruby chick thought she was but ever since she showed up, she really pulled you and Sam apart. However, last night Sam said something that you agreed to but pissed Dean off.

Now, even a day later, Sam and Dean were screaming at each other, still arguing about what Sam wanted to do.

"I don't understand, Dean. Why not?" Sam asked angrily.

"Because I said so," Dean said, hoping that his brother would just drop the subject. You weren't saying a word because you couldn't think of anything that would make this better.

"We got the Colt now!!" Sam argued.

"Sam..." Dean warned.

"We can summon the Crossroads Demon..." Sam tried saying but Dean snapped, yelling at his brother but Sam, being a little brother, raised his voice until you couldn't barely hear what each brother was saying. You tried to be silent but the noise was too much for you to deal with.

"SHUT UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!!" You screamed, effectively shutting them up. "Both of you shut the fuck up!! You're giving me a headache!" The car became silent and just as you were going to enjoy it, Dean spoke up, ruining it. At least he wasn't yelling.

"We don't even know if that'll work," Dean said, making a point.

"Well, then, we'll just shoot her! If she dies then the deal goes away!" Sam counterargued.

"Sam, we don't know if that will work. For all we know, it could piss off whoever has his deal and make it worse!" You pointed out.

"Worse than going to Hell?" Sam said, looking at you.

"Look, Sam, all you're pitching to me is a bunch of ifs and maybes. That is not good enough because if we screw up this deal, then Y/N dies!" Dean also made a really good point.

"I'd rather die to let you live, Dean." You said and you didn't think that he heard you but he did.

"Don't talk like that, Y/N. It's not funny."

"Fine, but if we don't screw with the deal, then you die! I am not okay with that!" You yelled.

"Y/N, enough! I am not going to have this conversation!" Dean ended the argument.

"Why, because you said so?" Sam scoffed.

"YES, BECAUSE I SAID SO!" Dean snapped.

"Yeah, well, you're not Dad!!" Sam yelled back. Even though Dean was driving, they both stared at each other, angry for this whole situation. If only you hadn't gotten yourself killed in the first place.

"No, but I am the oldest and I'm doing what's best. And you're going to let this go, you understand me?" Dean glared at Sam and you knew you shouldn't butt in with the technicalities. Sam huffed out angrily but didn't say a word. He looked out the window as the Impala flew by down the road. You and the brothers were on your way to a case since some psycho killed someone that looked like the work of a werewolf.

"Tell me about the psychotic killer," Dean asked you in a much calmer tone since you had the paperwork in the back with you but you made no move to grab it. "Come on, Y/N, tell me about the psychotic killer."

"Psychotic killer," you huffed after grabbing the paper from beside you. "He rips his victims apart with brute-like ferocity."

"Okay, any mention of his razor-sharp teeth or his four-inch claws? Animal eyes?" Dean asked.

"No, but the lunar cycle is right. Look, if it's a werewolf we don't have a lot of time. The full moon is only lasting until this Friday. The next one is going to be a month later," You informed. You knew this talk of Dean and his deal was far from being over.

"Two days, no sweat," Dean said, turning up the music since that is what he does when he wants to forget things, and he pressed on the gas pedal to go faster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, we're here to see Kyle. I heard he checked in yesterday." You said to the receptionist at the hospital, showing off your detective badge to her. Sam and Dean did the same thing and you silently thanked whoever was listening that you three decided it was a good idea to wear your professional clothes on the drive there.

"Of course, right this way," the receptionist said, leading you to one of the rooms that had Kyle, a victim of the assault that happened a few nights ago. Kyle was a victim of this supposed werewolf that you needed to track down. "He's in there."

"Thank you so much," You smiled at the woman before knocking on the door. You waited a few seconds before opening it, striding into the room. You saw Kyle on the bed, scrapes all over his body with bandages covering only some of them.

"I'm Detective Plant, this is Detective Page and this is Detective Valentine. We're with the County Sherriff's Department." Dean said to Kyle who nodded.

"Yeah, uh, I've been expecting you guys."

"You have?"

"All morning. You are the sketch artists, right?" Kyle asked, looking between all three of you.

"Uh..." Sam muttered, looking at Dean for help.

"Absolutely," Dean agreed. You and Sam both nodded, not knowing how this was going to work out. Both Sam and Dean were terrible artists. You were the only good one of the three and part of you wants to see what Sam or Dean will draw if they're going to do it.

"Yeah. That is exactly who Detective Valentine is. The things she can do with a pen..." Dean laughed, putting a hand on your shoulder. You frowned, looking at Sam who was relieved and Dean who was smirking. He thought you couldn't draw well. Now you just wanted to prove him wrong.

"But listen before we get started on that, I wanted to ask you, uh, how'd you get away?" Sam asked and you listened closely for any details that might lean towards werewolf.

"I—I have no idea. I was hiding and he found me. He was coming right for me and then he just... stopped. He stared at me with this blank look. After that, he just took off running." Kyle explained.

"Alright," you said, taking out your tiny notepad before taking a seat by his bed. "I'm going to need as much physical detail as you can remember."

"Uh, yeah, he's about six feet tall, dark hair..." Kyle tried to remember. You were sketching while Dean was watching with a smug grin and Sam was watching you. When you looked up at him, he looked impressed with what you could do with a pen. However, Kyle stopped giving out a description.

"What about his eyes? What color were they?" You asked, looking at Kyle.

"Maybe... blue?"

"Blue?" Sam asked.

"Maybe?" You asked at the same time as Sam.

"It was dark," Kyle shrugged. You nodded and got to work, trying to fill in the missing details.

"Did they seem, uh, animal-ish?" Dean asked and you stopped drawing to look at Kyle's reaction.

"Excuse me?"

"What about his teeth? You notice anything strange about them?" Sam asked.

"No, they were just teeth," Kyle said with a shake of his head. You nodded and sketched the mouth.

"How about his fingernails?" Dean asked.

"Okay, look, he-he's just a-a normal guy with normal eyes a-a-a-and teeth and fingernails!" Kyle said, getting upset. You nodded, wondering if what you were dealing with was not a werewolf, but something else.

"Look, sir, it's okay if-" Sam tried to say but Kyle cut him off.

"No. No, it's not okay. Those were my brothers. This guy, he-he killed my brothers. How would you feel?" Kyle said with a glare, getting tears. You felt your heart clench at his words. If only he knew what was really going on.

"Can't imagine anything worse," Sam said truthfully. You and Dean both looked at him but you and Dean held different emotions.

"I know this isn't easy but if you could remember any more details, that would really help a lot." You said in a soft tone, hoping it would jog his memory somehow.

"Th-there was one more thing. He had a tattoo on his arm of a cartoon character. Uh, the... it's the guy who's chasing the Roadrunner..." Kyle tried to think of the character but you knew who it was.

"Wile E. Coyote!" Dean said for Kyle and he agreed.

"Yeah, that's it." You finished the sketch and was about to put it away when a doctor came in and smiled at Kyle.

"Kyle?"

"Dr. Garrison."

"How are you holding up?"

"Okay, considering,"

"You're Kyle's doctor?" Dean asked, interested in the doctor more.

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a few questions?" Dean asked, showing off his detective badge. The doctor nodded and lead Dean out of the room to talk with him.

"Don't I get to see it?" Kyle asked, making you and Sam look at the young man. He was pointing to your now closed notebook and you nodded, opening it back up and turning it so that he could see.

"I did what I could," You said and Kyle nodded.

"Wow, that is really good. You're a good artist." Kyle said with a smile. You made sure to include the Wile E. Coyote on the page as well.

"Thank you and thank you for your time today," You said, standing up. Kyle nodded and you and Sam walked out of the room just as Dean was finished with the doctor. You said your goodbyes and you walked away from the doctor, out of the hospital and to the car. You decided to walk around the town for a bit before grabbing a motel room. You just needed the fresh air.

You walked in between the brothers while Dean was looking at your sketch of the person Kyle described.

"Damn, sweetheart, I didn't know you had it in you," Dean said, impressed.

"Well, we all know you two are shit at drawing and I'm decent enough to make it look convincing." You blushed but took the compliment.

"Decent? Y/N, this is a masterpiece. I didn't know you could draw like this," Dean commented.

"Yeah, Dean, I can. I had a book when we were young but I bet it's tucked up in John's storage unit somewhere, I guess." You wanted to accept his compliment but it made you realize that he wasn't going to be here much longer.

"Right," Dean said, handing the book back to you and you put it away in your blazer pocket.

"So, what did the doctor say about Kyle's brothers?" You changed the subject.

"Not much, they were D.O.A. at the scene. He did give me the lowdown on the coroner's report."

"Let me guess, their hearts missing?" Sam asked before Dean could tell.

"Nope," Dean said with a sigh. Great, that meant that you weren't dealing with a werewolf. Which also meant it could be a number of monsters killing people. "But chunks of their kidneys, lungs, and intestines were gone."

"That's just gross." Sam gagged.

"Yeah, but that just means we're not dealing with a werewolf. So, what are we dealing with?" You asked.

"Demon? The attacker could've been possessed." Sam said.

"But why would a demon stop halfway through an attack?" Dean asked, stumping you and Sam.

"I got nothing," You added.

"Yeah, me neither," Sam said with a sigh.

"Okay, let's just go find a motel and hopefully by then, we will have figured this out." You suggested and you three changed courses and walked back to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.5K 92
You're still on the hunt for the yellow-eyed demon even though John is now gone from your lives. While on the hunt, you meet interesting people and c...
18.4K 428 45
He was sick of being lied to and sick of them. So he makes a deal with Death himself to get a second chance, all so he could finally feel love. But D...
158K 5.2K 40
You woke up in blood. You've done it before but this time is different. Demons are lined up outside your door and the only thing keeping them out is...
33.8K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...