Changes||M.Y.G(Discontinued)

By JeonJungkook188761

°•○●□■♤♡◇♧》《¤▪☆ More

Introduction
◇How it happened◇
◇Finding out◇
💖update💖
◇Moving in◇
◇Update◇
end
Woah (80 year update)

◇Moving out◇

81 4 3
By JeonJungkook188761

"Yes." I said disappointed. I'm only 23 years old and have a living thing growing inside of me." Y/n!! I can't believe you! Your only 23 and have a child!? That's not right!....You need to get an abortion!" Hyuna yelled at me with hurtful words.

At this point I was very mad. "1. Judging won't help the situation and 2. I'm not getting a abortion." I said back. I don't care if yoongi wants a child or not, I'm not getting a abortion. I looked in my wallet and saw that I had enough money to move into a small apartment. "Are you gonna help me through this?" I asked hyuna. "No" she replied back quickly.

"Then I'm moving out" I said. I didn't care about how she would react. I went in my room and started packing my clothes then my accessories.

2 days later

I finally have all of my things in a moving truck. I'm going to put my stuff into u-haul until I find a good apartment. I'm currently staying in a hotel while looking at good priced apartments. I found one that doesn't look to bad. It had 2 rooms, a big kitchen and a nice living room.

So I bought it and asked the moving people to move in my things because I was pregnant. But, of course they didn't believe me so it took a lot of persuading and a tip of 30 dollars each. Once I got all of my things moved in I decided to watch a movie, but before I could do that I heard a knock on my door.UGHHHHHHHH!I went to go open it and there is saw the one and only.....Min yoongi. " Hey yoongi what's up...and how to you know where I live?" I said kind of nervous. "May I come in?" He said not answering my question. I opened the door wider so be could come into my apartment. "Is there somthing you need?" I asked confused why he came to my apartment.

"Well~....hyuna recently told me your pregnant." He said. That big mouthed bxtch(I put the "x"on purpose)  "And" I said wanting him to continue talking. "Well I wanted to know if I'm somehow connected to this baby." He said. I didn't want to lie but I didn't want to tell the truth. But there could be some hope so I might as well tell him. "Yoongi....Im pregnant." I said. "I know your pregnant hyuna told me." He said in a knowing tone. "But....its Your child." I said. At this point I'm  regreting everything I said. He looked at me and said......

I hope you enjoyed this part. Sorry for not updating.....my phone fell in water and I had to put it in uncooked rice for about 4 days byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
67.7K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
22.4M 789K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...