Stuck In A Fanfic ➳ 5sauce [a...

By sleepydrummers

❝Maybe she liked writing a little too much...❞ ______________________ © mara yasmin 2k14 [a.u] (cover by @-gr... More

Stuck In A Fanfic ➵ 5sauce [a.u]
☂chapter 1: the storm☂
✧chapter 3: fanfiction moments✧
▲chapter 4: periods▼
☃chapter 5: starbucks moment☃
+ author's note +

☼chapter 2: you're not real☼

2.9K 261 87
By sleepydrummers

| J a d e |

I couldn’t believe my eyes!

Ashton Irwin was right there, in front of my eyes. He’s still here with that smile plastered on his lips. I need to keep my cool and just relax.

“I-Uhm I.” I stammer. I’m still processing what’s going on. My eyes widen by each second I look at him.  He raises his brow and snaps his finger in front of my face when he notices me staring.

“Well good morning. Michael told me to wake you up since he’s a little busy at the moment.” He stands up.

I sit up and look around the room. Which doesn’t even happen to be my room. It’s bigger and cleaner. I’ve always had purple walls and posters of bands up on there but the surface was a cream colored and not a paper sticking out in sight. It’s actually the type of room I imagined Bryn to be in...   

That’s when I snap back into reality and burst into laughter. This was all a dream! It has to be!

“What’s so funny?” he asks coming close to my –the bed again. This isn’t my bed of course.

 I get out of the duvet and stand up observing him. He keeps our gaze and looks up at me locking eyes with me. That’s when I ruffle his hair and start pinching his cheeks.

“Ow! What was that for!?” he backs up holding his face.

You expect me to believe all this is real? Also that you’re right in front of me?”  I chuckle shaking my head.

“Bryn, are you okay? You seem a little off today.” He tugs at his hair trying to keep it in place.

“You’re Ashton Irwin!” I blurt out.

“The one and only?” he lifts his eyebrow in confusion.

“Yes –wait a minute. Did you just call me Bryn?” I tilt my head to the side.  What is going on? He even called me that when I was just waking up. How does he know the name of the character in Seconds of love? Does everyone read my story!? More importantly, why is he calling me by her name?

“Well that’s your name. So…” he replies back worried at the moment.

“No it’s not. I’m Jade.” I say back.

“Jade? But you’re not green.” he scans my face.

“Not the color jade! My name is Jade Prescott.” I throw my hands up in the air in frustration.

“Okay Bryn, we really need to get you to see someone right now. I’m a little worried for your health.” He reaches for my arm.

“Back off! My health is fine! This whole thing isn’t real. It’s just a figment of my imagination! I must be dreaming right now after that storm last night. That must be it!” It all makes sense now. I’m just dreaming and Ashton would never read my fanfiction. I’m such a lunatic for even thinking he would.

“Listen I– “

“Pinch me!” I flick his forehead.

“Ouch. Now, you really need to stop hitting me.” He rubs his forehead.

“I said to pinch me! ‘Cause I know this is all a dream. Now we could stop acting and I could just wake up.” I told him.

“Why do I need to– “

“Do it already!” I cut him off again.

“Okay!” he gives a tiny squeeze on my arm leaving nothing but pain for a second. I open my eyes and look around to find myself in the same room again.

“What the..” I even try it on my own pinching my arm over and over but nothing happened.

“Well…?” he stands there faking a smile.

“No way.” I breathe out. “Now effing way!  This can’t be happening!”

“Huh?”

“I can’t believe this!” I start to poke his chest.  I grab his arms. Whoa his arms... They feel so real and just wow. My eyes rake down his body and back up to find his face blank and emotionless. He thinks I’ve gone mad. I lean in and peck his cheek. Maybe that’ll snap me back out. I mean I wasn’t actually kissing Ashton Fletcher Irwin’s cheek! I pull back after a few seconds. His eyes widened in surprise and his cheek flushed bright red.

Oh gosh, nothing happened still!

“T-This is just absurd.” He stutters out looking back at me.

“What? That I can’t wake up from this amazing moment?”

“That wasn’t supposed to happen. You can’t kiss me!” he removes his gaze away from me and starts walking back to the door.

“It was just a kiss on the cheek…” I say. Plus it wasn’t exactly real.

“We? Us? Huh? When Mikey told me to wake you up, I wasn’t expecting you to lose it! We’ve never even really talked before.” he opens the door and walks out.

“Hey you come back here!” I follow him out into the hallway.

“Bryn, I think you should just go back to how things were before. This isn’t right.” He keeps his distance from me.    

“First of all, stop calling me that. That’s not my name.” I try to meet his eyes.

“Oh gosh.” He shakes his head and keeps walking away.

“And second of all, I have no idea what you mean by going back to how things were before.” I say loudly.

“When we enter that room, Luke’s gonna be there. Y’know, the guy you talked to the most and have feelings for. He’s been waiting there over night.” Ashton tells me as if I know all this stuff.

It’s kind of rings a bell to me but still doesn’t really make sense…Luke?

“Luke? As in Luke Hemmings?” I ask with a hint of excitement.

 Ashton stops in his tracks and turns to look back at me.

“I seriously think something is wrong with-“  

“Bryn!” before Ashton could finish his sentence, someone else calls out.

I turn to the side to find Luke Hemmings running towards me.

Wait me? Why is Luke Robert Hemmings coming towards me? Why do I keep using their full names in like every sentence?

“I– “ he embraces me wrapping his arms around me tightly in the hug. “Luke?”

“Bryn, I’m so sorry for what I said the night before. I was just covering up the lies because I thought you didn’t feel the same way back about me.” He pulls back after a couple of minutes.

I on the other hand, was still speechless. From the corner of my eye, Ashton stared at both of us. He caught my gaze before giving me a crooked smile and walking away. That just happened.

I look ahead of me to find Luke taking in his lip ring between his teeth in that sexy way. How long, I’ve been dreaming of this day to be in front of my crush. He was waiting for my response.

“Luke, its fine. I guess we were just a little hard on each other.” I finally say after finding the right words.

“Really?” his jaw hangs out a bit. “But I thought you weren’t okay with all these feelings and didn’t want it to be true?”

Even though I have no idea what he’s talking about, I completely understood him. He was exactly how I imagined him in my story. But taking a step back and overviewing all this really confuses the heck out of me.

“Well now I know my feelings are to stay.” I reply. He smiles.

“I’ve always known you had feelings for me.” Before I could say anything else, he places his lips on mine. My eyes widen realizing what just happened. I kiss him back enjoying this moment. He sneaks his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

I’m very surprised why we both didn’t stink of morning breath…but then again it’s fanfiction.

Right?

 +*+*+*+*+
Uh huh…just keep kissing…-_-  I’m watching you two…

So….WHADU YA THINK OF CHAPTER 2?? WAS IT INTERESTING..OR NAH? SHOULD I CONTINUE?

I LUB EVERYONE WHO’S READING THIS RN HERE’S SOME CHEESY BALLS AND COOKIES *throws to everyone*

LIKE SERIOUSLY IT MEANS A LOT :’D

@nbbclique is my joint account story called i5sauce [5sos version of iCarly] so check it out if ya want to :3

 -Mara the unicorn xox   

Continue Reading