10 Things: A Cody Simpson Fan...

Oleh CODESTERs

10 things. Just 10 things on her bucketlist that she wishes to have completed, all alone with nothing but smi... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six

One

3.7K 68 21
Oleh CODESTERs

My wishes 

1: Meet Cody Robert Simpson <3

2: Visit the garden 

3: Sit on the sand of the beach! ✌

4: Be a kindergarten teacher (or assistant) 

5: Play on the beach 

6: Fly to LA, then to NY ✈ ✈ ✈

7: Go to the City of Love 

8: Buy a teacup Maltese :D

9: Write a song ★

10: HAKUNA MATATA 

It isn’t too much, right?

         Or, in fact, it’s pretty short, right? I mean, personally, I think it seems pretty legit. I don’t usually write lists like that, but since you only live once, why not do something different and try it for once? Huh?

          Speaking of which… Cody Simpson’s arriving in Australia in less than five days. In fact, three days, and I am absolutely excited.

         Yes, I love Cody Simpson.

          In fact… I love him more than how a fan should love their idol. But, that’s just my fanatic fantasy world. Like it’ll come true. But anyway, problem?

          But seriously, have you seen the kid? The way his wavy hair flows down and how he run his fingers through them; the way he looks when he smiles; the cute laughter he tends to let out when he finds something hilarious―he is simply too perfect for his own good.

         And please don’t get me wrong. I’m not obsessed or anything. I’m just too much in love with him that I speak just like an obsessed fan. Or some sort. I didn’t even know what I just meant, but you know… That’s exactly what I meant.

         Oh, yes! The garden. One reason why I wanna visit the garden? I just have to go there and enjoy the smell of the fresh air in Australia (not that anyone can’t do it, just by standing anywhere outside), stare at the clear blue sky and simply look at kids playing, just running around on the grassland, or even, the elderly doing Tai Chi―well, my Nana and Pops used to do them all the time with a whole group of others, but ever since they passed away, the rest also stopped.

          From what I learnt when I asked my classmates to ask their grandparents, they said they would reminisce about the good times all of them had.

         I didn’t know to cry or to smile sadly. But…

         Moving on to the next, go to the beach? Heck yeah! I wanna surf, I wanna swim and I wanna do everything all over again. It feels like… I feel like there’s chemistry between us.

          In fact, I’m sure most Australians feel that way about beaches. I’m positive. It’s been almost a year since I’ve last surfed, and I truly miss the feeling of having the waves crashing on to everywhere of me, the fresh feeling of the water, the smell… Everything in literal. Because of school, I had to sacrifice fun. How nice.

         Anyway, yes. I do wanna be a kindergarten teacher. Assistant would be fine, too. I just wanna know how it feels to teach children, because I’ve always loved them!

          They’re so adorable and sweet! Nobody actually knew how bad I’ve always wanted a little sibling. I’ve heard people calling their younger siblings devils and all, but really. If they were nicer and more patient toward the kids, I’m sure it wouldn’t be a problem.

         Is sitting on the sand at the beach illegal? Because I really want to sit there and think about everything that’s ever happened to me. I just have to go there and chill. Just… sit there and relax. It’s all I want, honestly, before I continue with the list of things.

          This had always been one of the ways to get me to forget about my worries and troubles or problems. The sounds of the birds singing, the sounds of the waves crashing on to the shore, the sounds of certain loud yet soft music playing at the small shops and bars and strangers’ laughter. It’s amazing―my life’s kind of a beach.

         Sounds weird, but makes sense.

         Someday I wish I could fly to LA, and be like Ryan Beatty. I’ll write a song about it. I’m just kidding, that would be plagiarism. I just wanna go there and get a feeling of how it’s like over there, get to walk around in the malls to shop and all.

          I might even skate there if I went across any shop that sold skateboards. No, I’m just kidding. I can’t skate. But I’m really keen on learning! And I wanna go to New York to experience the crowded, dirty, cramped up streets and roads. I feel like I wanna go there during New Years to finally understand when people say everyone would be radiating the stoked aura and hype the rest.

         Heck to the yes.

         Come on; don’t tell me you don’t wish to go to the City of Love! And yes, I definitely just drew-slash-created an imaginary rainbow above my head with my hands like Spongebob. And yes, you have to use a specific tone when you say those three words.

          That way it will seem… much more beautiful. That place is magical and thick with romance, and I don’t know, it gives out a sense of love. I think so, anyway. It seems so lovely.

          Even the name itself gave out a pretty good impression already. Paris, France. Gosh! The name is so perfect. The place would be far more than perfect either, I’m certain.

         When I’m home from all these countries, that I’ve saved up enough money to go, I am gonna buy myself a teacup Maltese to accompany me throughout the rest of my life. I want one so badly! I want a female puppy and would name it Firry.

          I don’t know why, to be honest. That name came to me instinctively, so yes. That shall be it’s name.

         And yes, I’m gonna write a song to somehow sum up all that I’ve been through on my list. Or, my life, when I’d started with this list. It would be long, would not. Who knows? Not me, that’s one thing I’m sure of.

         Letting out a sigh that was on the verge of leaving the back of my throat, I ran my fingers along the sides of the laminated paper. Months before when I wrote this list, I told Mom to get this paper laminated so I could keep it without having to fold the edges or have it torn accidentally, or the words wouldn’t smudge or fade away.

          I wanted to keep this list forever if I could, so that if I were to manage to grow old… Tough luck… I could take this out. It would make me feel nostalgic for all the fun times that had occurred to me in this wonderful journey, so, yeah.

         Most people would say it like it’s the worst thing that could ever happen to them, but I, on the other hand, in a special case, like reminiscing for some reason that I don’t even know myself.

         “Yeah, I wish you were here,” Oops, my phone’s ringing. I hope the person on the other line ― my mom for sure ― wouldn’t mind waiting, yeah? I had to listen to this part before I picked it up. Ha! “Music is better, and lights are brighter when you are nearam I making it clear? The music is better, and right now I just wish you were here, o―”

         I quickly swiped the button across and held it up to my ears. “Hey, mom!”

         “Rinda, how are you feeling today?” Her soothing voice always calmed me down. Whether I was feeling high because of bliss or agitated because of something that made me flare up slightly, I always managed to hang loose; collect myself and respond to her with the exact same tone. Because it’s my Mom!

         “I’m feeling just how I’m feeling before I had this illness,” and I almost instantly regretted saying that, so I rephrased myself, “generally, I’m fine. So don’t worry, Mom.”

         “Are you sure?” She seemed hesitant, like she was uncomfortable, and I suddenly felt guilty. I was the cause of her discomfort, because I raised the matter of me having Cancer.

          We’d talked about this, to never speak of it and just pretend it never did happen unless I felt like there was something wrong with my body or, in other words, myself. I was feeling amazing, but now low because of this. I shouldn’t have reminded either of us, I really shouldn’t have.

         “Yes, Mom. I’m totally fine.”

         “No pain anywhere? Are you uncomfortable?”

         “No, Mom,” I let out a silent sigh, and without sarcasm, said, “just peachy, currently.”

         “Tell me if you aren’t feeling well, alright, sweetheart?”

         “Yeah, I will,” I answered her truthfully.

         “I’ll call you again tonight, alright? Take care, baby. I love you.”

         “Alright, I love you, too, Mom. You take better care of yourself, yeah? You’re aging.” The corners of my lips twitched and curved upward, forming a grin. I laughed silently, imagining her face at the other side right now. Simply hilarious.

         “I’ll let that slide for now.” And her heavenly laughter bounced about in my ear. I loved her laughter, too.

         “Ha, bye Mom.”

         “Goodbye, sweetheart.”

         After I hung up, I decided to go to the backyard to have fun on my trampoline. I’m a weird kid, I know. The trampoline was huge and long, and all. It took up nearly half of the whole backyard! I used to come down here and play with my best friend, Chelsea, but she had to move to Los Angeles because her dad found a better job there.

          And sometimes, I couldn’t help wondering if that’s the case, because that excuse is really, really well overused and it’s often too cliché. But I’m not saying that couldn’t have been the case or a possibility.

         I do miss her sometimes. I wonder how she’s doing and how she’s like right now. Did she become nicer, or did she join the dark side and become one of an ugly stepsister of a princess?

         Let’s pretend no one saw that.

         I’m not embarrassed to say that deep down I still am wishing I could be a Disney Princess, but whom was I kidding? That’s impossible. But back to the subject, I’m kind of embarrassed because I’d just used that ― princess-slash-fairytale ― example.

         Stepping up on the trampoline, I allowed my feet to slowly get used to the rubber material before warming up myself by jumping up at a certain height. But as usual, I forced myself up to a greater height because I was suddenly feeling very excited about this. Like I’d said, I’m a weird kid, don’t sue me!

         I tried doing a somersault, but I failed. I ended falling onto my back, which surprisingly didn’t hurt at all. But then again, who cares? I tried one more time, but I did a back flip instead. How could this be possible?! This is twisted!

         After numerous tries, I finally managed to do a somersault before an air swirl, and landed perfectly on both palms of my feet. It didn’t take long for me to figure out that evening was approaching, since the sky was growing darker, stars were appearing and the moon was slowly glowing. It was pretty, because there weren’t any clouds up there, too.

         I walked back into the house and decided to make myself two simple sandwiches because I’m too lazy today. I’d intended to make several subway-like sandwiches, leaving some for extra so I could consume it on other days, last night, but I’m too lazy today. For real.

          Don’t forget that a growing girl’s gotta eat what a growing girl’s gotta eat!

         I woke up at one today because I slept at four last night-slash-morning, too caught up in a book I was reading: A House of Night Novel. The book is amazing, oh gosh. Too good to be described, honestly.

         When I pulled out every thing that I’d needed to make the sandwich, my mind couldn’t help wondering about what would happen in the next few days… When I finally get to meet Cody Simpson, when I finally manage to complete my bucket list. The topic is completely far from the making of my sandwich, but you know. Curiosity killed the cat.

         And why did I just say that?

         I think I need another doctor as soon as possible.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

206K 2.5K 14
"If two past lovers can remain friends, it's either they were never really in love or, still are." *Sequel to: Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simps...
9.3K 69 21
Tiffany was a wizard and lived at White Chapel, Canada. She then moves to LA leaving her Best Friends, Benny and Ethan. But then she runs into Cody...
306K 5.3K 34
ethan dolan imagines :)
446K 4.4K 46
I never know what to write here, I mean the title says it all.