This is a dream

By yumskians

"Louis, I still see her.I still see Lucy." "Harry she's been gone for almost three years now.""I know she has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

127 0 0
By yumskians

“Are you sure this plan is going to work?” Zayn asked skeptically as they looked around the corner of a hallway to see if anyone was coming. Once they we’re sure they weren’t they dashed across into the next hallway. Niall turned around to him with a shrug.

“I’m not.” He answered truthfully crossing the next hallway narrowly avoiding a nurse’s gaze. Their feet were feather light on the ground since they had removed their sneakers to avoid the rubber noise they tended to make. Zayn sighed at the answer pressing his back to the wall and moving slowly against it. “But really Malik what other choice do we got? Now c’mon the map over there says we’re a few hallways from where they keep the uniforms.”

“Alright, Louis and Liam better be there when we are.” Zayn said following after his blonde friend through the hallways as stealthily as possible.

Meanwhile a floor away Liam and Louis were preoccupied with searching for the late night Janitor. He had the keys to every room to the whole building. That’s exactly what they needed as well. Louis ran across the Hallway to the corner Liam followed but stopped in the middle of the hall pointing.

“Wait- isn’t it him right there?” He asked aloud before Louis pulled him behind the wall clamping his hand over Liam’s lips. He glanced around the corner noting that the janitor did not notice Liam in the slightest. He let out a sigh of relief before removing his hand from Liam’s mouth.

“Liam you got to stay quiet.” He scolded the younger boy who nodded, eyebrows furrowed. “You stay here while I go convince him I’m a doctor.” He got up and turned the corner as Liam sat back against the wall. Louis tucked his shirt into his pants and popped up the collar a bit more. He licked the palm of his hand and slicked his hair back to make it more professional.

“You better be good at acting Louis.” Liam grumbled to himself watching his friend approach the elderly janitor slowly and carefully. Louis was making sure he walked straight rather than slouched over and disorderly. 

“Sir?” He asked. The janitor didn’t respond to him. He poked the man and finally got a response as the janitor turned around and removed ear plugs.

“What can I do for you son?” He asked him leaning on the handle of the mop he was using. Louis swallowed quickly hoping it wasn’t noticeable.

“Well you see sir, I’m a new doctor at this here hospital and I don’t happen to have the key. Would you allow me to borrow yours?” He asked hoping it was as smooth as it sounded to him. The janitor shrugged and unclipped his key ring picking out the correct key and holding them out to Louis. 

“Sure here ya go.” He said jingling them once for Louis to take them from his grasp. Louis was shocked. Could it have really been that easy to obtain a pair of keys? T.V makes this look so much harder than it really is.

“Reall- I mean thank you Sir.” Liam smacked his hand against his face in exasperation of Louis’s screw up. Louis sighed and grabbed the keys before turning around and starting to walk rather fast towards Liam as the younger boy was motioning to move faster before the old man figured out their lies. It was unlike Liam for sure but he had to help Harry and Lucy. Louis stopped mid- step in the hallway.

“What are you doing?” Liam whisper yelled at him still motioning him to move. Louis gave him a sheepish lopsided smile before turning back to the man.

“Uh, where is the room anyhow…? I am new after all.” Louis asked him. Liam couldn’t resist face palming again. How could Louis forget to ask where the room is for the key he was given? The old man squinted at him suspiciously but not questioning it however.

“Um. It’s downstairs like it’s always been. But since your new here it’s room 187.” He answered slowly. Louis nodded and took off the rest of the way towards Liam. “Those damn kids I will never understand what goes through their heads.”

“You are an idiot Lou.” Liam told him as they rushed down the hallway towards the stairs nearly tripping over each other as they descended them. Louis dangled the keys in front of his face with a smirk.

“Yeah but who got the keys? This guy!” He exclaimed jabbing his thumb at himself. Liam shook his head leading the way towards Niall and Zayn who were leaning up against the wall next to room 187. They looked up at the approaching footstep and looked either direction before motioning Liam and Louis forward. 

“You got them?” Zayn asked. Louis nodded and tossed him the keys. Zayn took the correct one and unlocked the door into the uniform room. They quickly undressed and redressed into doctor’s scrubs. They could almost laugh at each other if this wasn’t such a serious situation. “Guys grab your clothes. We need to make it look like something happened to us as well as Harry so they don’t know we took him.”

The others nodded and grabbed their clothes preparing to throw the articles everywhere to make it seem like they were kidnapped. They grabbed an extra pair of scrubs for Harry as they continued out of the room throwing the keys down into the back corner of the room. They quickly headed up the stairs and into Harry’s room sticking to the wall. Niall climbed up on Liam’s shoulders and gently draped his shirt over the security camera. He jumped back down as they were faced with the prospect of Harry. They disconnected a few things before lifting him up from the bed. He moaned a bit in clear confusion but at least they had gotten a response.

“Here just pull of his gown and I’ll pull on the shirt.” Liam said pulling the scrub shirt over the confused and sickly boys head. “Now Zayn you go call a private jet number. We can’t go through all security and stuff like this. He still needs his IV. Place it under Kurt Morrison.” Zayn nodded going to the hospital phone to dial.

“Harry if you can hear me I want you to lift your feet up. Liam and Niall are holding you up so you won’t fall trust me.” Louis told the boy. Harry’s feet lifted just a few centimeters as Niall and Liam held onto his arms lifting him a bit more off the ground just so Louis could pull pants on the kid. “Good. Now we’re going out of the hospital but it’s going to be okay.” Harry responded with a grunt. Zayn came back into the room with a wheelchair that they sat Harry down in. 

“Guys we got to leave our phones here. They can trace them.” Niall told them. They tossed their phones onto the bed and tossed everything that was left that could track them down and left the room. They acted completely natural as they went down the hallway.

Once they made it into the lobby they thought they were home clear. Until the nurse appeared before them with a confused smile in their direction. She looked at Niall who had a mask pulled up over his mouth and a hat pulled over his blonde hair like the rest of them.

“Dr. Gilligan, you’re needed upstairs immediately.” She told him. He pulled at the scrub around his neck like it was strangling him.

“I’ll be there in a second Mary- Lou.” He said in an exaggerated American accent. She raised an eyebrow towards him and pointed to herself.

“Sir I’m Anne. Mary- Lou hasn’t worked here in two years.” 

“Oh yeah that’s right,” He said gruffly pushing Harry towards the door and quickening his pace followed by the others. “Mary- Lou, Anne no difference! We’re walking Dr. Style…lington- Yeah Stylington out of this joint since he sprained his ankle this morning.” They rushed out of the place before she could say anything else. They made their way towards a rental car they had rented earlier that day. Louis thumped Niall in the back of the head.

“Stylington? Seriously the best you could do?” He questioned. Niall glared at him crossing his arms over his chest defensively.

“I was under pressure! I doubt you could do better!” 

“Guys C’mon get changed into the suits remember we’re Kurt Morrison’s posse and Zayn get into the red suit we’ll be in the black ones alright? Get Harry in the pajamas because he’s’ ‘Kurts’ sick cousin got it? Don’t forget the wigs!” Liam explained to them all. They did as told and quickly changed into the suits there in the parking lot throwing the scrubs around. They quickly got Harry into his pajamas and got him in the backseat while the rest of them got in. Louis being the driver.

“GPS programmed.” Liam said turning back in his seat to Zayn. “Now you got to act snobbish and rich but also as if Harry or ‘Jason’ is ridiculously sick. Harry was currently sporting a blonde wig that completely covered his signature curls. None of them looked particularly like themselves but not particularly different which is exactly what they needed.

The ride towards the private airport was rather slow even though it was a relatively close place. What was making it so long was the unnerving feeling of actually kidnapping somebody. Though really they weren’t actually kidnapping him, they were borrowing him really for actually his own benefit. But still the thought of what could happen to them if they were caught was terrifying.

“So here goes nothing.” Louis breathed as he parked the car. They loaded up Harry into the wheelchair and bundled him in blankets and coats before rushing towards the door. They had to get through here fast as possible because the flight was nearly 12 hours. Zayn took the lead as soon as they entered the place.

“Kurt Morrison has arrived and he demands himself and his crew is lead to their private plane immediately!” He shouted in a heavy French accent. A man with graying hair that looked rather nervous himself in his own suit came up to him.

“Yes right away sir. Where are your bags?” He asked looking around them for bags even though it was rather evident they had nothing with them. Zayn stomped a foot against the linoleum floors with a hearty and very exaggerated laugh. 

“Luggage! Who do you think I am?” He questioned the man leaning towards him. The man shrunk back a bit stuttering with his words.

“I-I’m sorry s-s-sir I-“

“Kurt Morrison that’s who I am! And I have you know that Kurt Morrison does not carry luggage! He simply buys a new wardrobe for each place!” Zayn shouted like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He sat in the back of the small cart they drove through the airport motioning the others to sit with him which they did loading Harry in the backseat. He fanned his face and squinted out in the difference. “I demand to go to the plane this instant! I am sick of this place!”

“O-Of course. Right away Ku- I mean Mr. Morrison.” The man stuttered fumbling into the driver’s seat and hitting the gas as quickly as possible. They zipped through the airport and before they knew it were at the doors that led out to the runway of the airport. “Here we are. Go right ahead.”

“Thank you Sir. C’mon fellows our flight is awaiting. Here’s for your trouble.” He told the man slapping a fifty down in the guys hand before motioning the others to follow him. Once they were out of ear shot they turned to Zayn.

“You make a better diva than I would have thought.” Niall told him with a chuckle clapping him on the back.

“Yeah I guess I do make a pretty convincing Kurt Morrison.” Zayn agreed as they approached the steps of the plane. Liam picked Harry up out of the wheelchair noting that the young one had lost weight as Louis grabbed the wheelchair and they ascended the stairs. Once they settled down in their seats, Harry still very asleep with his IV the plane ran down the runway in no time on Zayn’s demand and they were on their way to Cheshire.

“We’ve done it boys.” Liam told them. Louis shook his head taking his attention from the window and turning to them all.

“No. We haven’t done anything until we’re in Cheshire.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lost By Bri

Fanfiction

6.6K 214 22
When I wake up I feel cold and my whole body is in searing agony. On one side of my head my curls are wet and matted down, and I can only assume the...
283K 8.8K 130
Niall finds himself experiencing a collection of small niggling health problems. They irritate him but don't worry him. After all, they are just rand...
3.4K 115 15
Two years ago Louis was diagnosed with a rare sickness. Two years ago One Direction broke up due to an un-known cause. One year and eight months ago...
247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...