Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔

11.4K 376 64
By KimmyUB

SAME DAY - (Sun, 23 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

I watched Kiara as she blushes at all the compliments the guys are giving her and her being centre of attention, she clearly isn't use to all the attention which attracts me more to her as she's very humble and clearly doesn't realize just how beautiful she is which is even more attractive. I know what you think, why am I not flipping out on all the attention the guys are giving her, even though it is my brothers but how can I, when they are praising her beauty and I'm the one that she belongs to and besides she deserves all this good attention as she's breathtakingly beautiful and that dress, FUCK ME!

"Hey you okay?" Kiara asks bringing me out of my thoughts as we're making our way to the dinning room.

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking of how beautiful you look" I said turning to her and then leaning in to her ear. "And how I cannot wait to rip that dress off of you later" I said nipping her ear and her breath hitched and then I move away to look at her, only to find her flushed and biting her lip and SHIT! I just want to skip dinner and find out what's waiting for me underneath that dress.

"I'm not very hungry, we could always skip dinner or have it send to the room?" She says with hopeful eyes and I have a feeling she doesn't want to skip dinner only because she wants us to be alone but to avoid my father and his bitch.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be there nothing will go wrong, I promise." I said to reassure her and she just nods but I can see she's freaking out a bit as we just reached the table.

"Dad, this is Ziara, she's Kiara's sister and that's Aurora and Melody her best friends" Dante introduces them as we all take a seat. "Guys this is my father Antonio Romano and his girlfriend Sara Fox." They all great each other except for the bitch of course.

We all sit quietly as the servers go around the table serving everyone their appetizers and wine except for Kiara of course, whose having a glass of lemon water as I already had a meeting with all the staff at the Estate and they are aware of Kiara being pregnant and that she's the lady of the house and that they should treat her well and take care of her when I'm not around, they should see to her every need.

"So.... I guess I'll ask what everyone is obviously thinking, how can she be you're sister if she clearly doesn't even look anything like you?" Sara asks Kiara disturbing everyone from enjoying our appetizers.

"SARA!" I yell at her as we aren't even sitting for half an hour and she's already being a bitch and we haven't even gotten through the first course yet.

"What it's true, you're girlie obviously a Latina and her sister is clearly white so how is that even possible."

"Well that's none of your fucking concern, so shut the fuck up!" I said through gritted teeth as I can see this isn't going to be a quiet and peaceful dinner after all.

"No Steph it's fine I'll answer her, Ziara is it okay if I answer?" Kiara asks Zee and she just nods this is obviously a sensitive topic for them and I could kill this bitch.

"Okay well long story short, Ziara's mother died giving birth to her and our father met my mother whose a Latina a few months later and they hit it off and a year and half later I arrived and they were happily married for over 16 years when they both died in a car accident on their way home one night, and since then it's only been the two of us and these 2 crazy girls which we consider our family." She answers and everyone around the table is quiet and I can see my father looking a bit guilty for his toy's actions.

"I'm sorry to hear about you're parents" my father says breaking the silence.

"Thank you" Kiara and Zee replies and we all are silent again.

"How long have you two been together?" Sara asks yet again. And I really want to slam my fist through her face but I don't hit women even if it's scum like her, my mamma would turn in her grave if I ever lay a hand on a woman, eventough I did lose my shit with her just this morning.

"What is you're problem, would you back the fuck up!" Aurora says obviously feeling the tension in the room.

"Shut up! you fucking albino, I wasn't talking to you!" Sara says to Aurora childishly and I could see fire in Aurora's eyes. But before anyone could say anything we were all stunned by who answers.

"Listen here you fucking trouble maker, I have had enough of you! I could handle all the shit you throw my way but I won't allow you to mistreat my friends or sit here and listen to you speak to my family that way! What is you're damn problem huh?! Do you want Stephano?! Because it's clear that you want all the Romano men to yourself..." Kiara shouts when she jumped up from her seat and I've never seen her this pissed.

"Watch th-" Sara interrupted but she was cut off by Kiara, banging her hand on the table.

"I'm not fucking finished! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, BEFORE I SHUT YOU UP!!! Can't you see that these guys are trying hard to make an effort to work things out with their father so they can have him in their life?! But here you sit trying to start some shit as you know as well as everyone here that you picking on me, will piss off Stephano which will cause trouble between him and his dad... You are fucking sick and whatever you're fucking game is, I won't allow you to disrespect anyone here tonight or any other fucking day while you're here! So I suggest you sit there, nurse you're glass of wine and shut the fuck up and quit trying to rock the boat because if you haven't noticed, you never fuck with a pregnant woman and her food." Kiara says and the guys burst out laughing, myself included but at the same time I'm hard as hell. She's HOT when she's angry, I LOVE IT!

"Don't fucking pretend like you give a shit about their relationship, you clearly have a motive and all the men here are clearly blind! You're a gold digging whore that's after his empire but I won't allow you to use my step son as his being blinded by you're devious ways! I know these boys since they were young and I'll be damned if I sit back and watch you and you're posse of whores walk in here and use you're sexuality to rip these guys off!" Sara yells back and before I could say anything or react Zee does.

"YOU BITCH!!!" Zee screams and the next thing you know she flies over the table and grabs Sara's neck and throws punch after punch at her face after she got a few in we only acted by pulling them apart and surprisingly my father didn't even flinch, he sat there and let it happen.

"You fucking street rat! Ant see what this bitch did to my face!" Sara cries out looking for my dad's sympathy and he doesn't look bothered by it one bit. The whole dinning room is so loud with all the yelling and shouting and swearing everywhere and I've had it!

•••••••

Kiara's POV

"ENOUGH!!!!!" Stephano Roars out and the whole place goes silent but before he could say something, his dad stands up getting everyone around the table's attention.

"Don't! let me son..." Mr Romano says and Steph just nods to his dad and sat back down and I see Sara smirking like she's about to get awarded. "First of all, I want apologize to you Kiara for Sara's behaviour and I don't want you to stress as it is dangerous for my grand kids and I also want to sincerely apologize to you girls for what has just gone down here tonight as there is no excuse for HER BEHAVIOUR!" He says the last part through gritted teeth obviously pissed. "And Sara you owe Kiara and everyone at this table a damn apology which I suggest you get to it this instant!"

"You can't be serious Ant! Did you see what she did?!" Sara replies pointing at Zee.

"Yes I did and I speak for everyone here, when I say we quite enjoyed it as you deserved a bit of a whipping, which is nothing compared to what I have planned but right now I expect you to apologize and I will NOT REPEAT MYSELF! AM I UNDERSTOOD?!" Mr Romano says deadly and we all can hear it in his voice that his furious.

"I'm sorry" Sara says almost inaudible.

"I don't think anyone heard you, so say it like you mean it!" Mr Romano says calmly which is even more terrifying then his deadly voice.

"I'm sorry everyone for my behavior!" She says a lot louder this time and a bit petrified.

"Now you may excuse yourself and head on up to the room as you do not deserve to have any dinner tonight and I will be there soon so prepare yourself." Mr Romano says and Sara immediately stands and leaves the room without saying anything.

"Now let's continue with dinner, you can serve the main meal and could you send mine to my room and ONLY one plate!" Mr Romano says to one of the servers and then he excuses himself after another apology to Steph and myself and then he left. And the room fell silent.

"Well you really kicked her ass, man that was hot!" Gio says breaking the silence, smirking at Zee and I see her blushing and everyone burst out laughing.

"Not as hot as my girl Kia here, you took charge honey and spoke up and defended me and I'm So...damn proud of you bitch!" Aurora says to me dabbing her eyes dramatically, making everyone laugh.

"I second that, you were scary Sis but we're proud of you! Our sweet Kiara is growing up so fast and you're turning out to be a bad bitch, like you're big sis!" Zee says with a proud grin on her face and everyone just keeps laughing and strange enough I don't find any of it funny.

How can they all laugh after that? Sara spoke so many shit tonight and I can't help thinking how many others in this room believe the same shit she does about me as I don't know Stephano that long and earlier his father thought the same and probably still does and if his family thinks that, surely all the guys here think that too which leaves me with only one question, what does Stephano really think of me?

"Baby you okay?" Steph asks which isn't surprising as he can always see through my fake smile.

"Yeah I'm fine, would you excuse me?" I say to him jumping up as I can feel myself breaking any second.

"I'll go with you" I hear Mel say before Steph could say anything. And I just walk out and I could feel everyones eyes on me. Causing me to walk fast to God knows where...

I ended up outside and here's guards out here and I see Mr Romano sitting at a table with another guy and I feel like I'll be interrupting a serious conversation between the two of them. And I was going to turn back but then I crashed into Mel forgetting she was behind me and she gasp loudly and I stumbled back almost losing my balance but I was caught before I could hit the ground and when I looked up, I saw it was Mr Romano.

"Careful there, we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself now would we?" He asks in a weird way and I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. So I moved back out his grasp.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize anyone was here, we didn't mean to interrupt" I say nervously.

"No no you didn't interrupt anything, I was just out here having a drink talking to an old friend that works on the grounds, before I head up to the room, we're done though you're welcome to stay" he says with a smile and I relax a bit. And then he turn to whisper to one of the gaurds and then the gaurds leaves, then he turns back to me.

"Well I'm off to my room, you have a good evening and don't be upset, I'll set things straight, don't worry everything will work out" Mr Romano says wiping a tear that I didn't even realize escaped and then he kisses my cheek and leaves.

"Come let's sit" Mel says pointing to the table Mr Romano just occupied and I just shake my head at her as I just wanted to be alone for a second and get some air.

"Mel please you can go back to the table, I'll be there soon. I just need a second alone please." I plead to her and she gives me a hug and leaves. Mel knows me too well, that's why she doesn't press and she knows when to walk away.

The second she's gone, I let the tears fall. I might be a little over emotional right now but I guess I can blame my pregnancy for that, but I am really upset as I don't want any of them to think that about me. Stephano and I just happened and I didn't even know Who he was the first night we spend together, which is also the night we happen to conceive our babies which I also did not plan, I mean how could I, if I didn't even know anything about him but right now none of that changes how they all might see me.

Standing here in tears in my own little world, I was startled by someone grabbing and holding me from behind, at first I was scared but then I relaxed as I was instantly intoxicated by his incredible scent, that's become all to familiar to me and then I leaned my head on his shoulder and he tightened his arms around me and we just stood there for a few minutes in silence.

"Talk to me baby" Steph says breaking our silence.

"I can't help but believe that what Sara said in there, is what everyone else thinks but won't voice it out loud and if all you're family thinks that way, then I can't help but wonder if you do too." I say softly and honestly almost afraid of his response.

"Don't you ever think that way!" He says turning me around to face him. "None of us thinks that way, especially not me... That bitch was just trying to cause trouble like she always does, baby don't take in anything she says because that's what she does best, fuck up families just like she did mine." He says and I really wanted to ask him what he meant but I don't think now is the time too.

"Okay you're right and I'm sorry that I walked out, I just needed some air." I said looking down and then he cups my cheeks lifting my head so I can look in his eyes.

"You have nothing to apologize for okay and we all understood so don't worry you're good, yeah" he says and then he leans in and kisses me softly with so much emotion.' I could feel he needed my lips more then I did his and I was only glad to give him what he needs as I needed his touch more then I thought I did.

"I love you tesoro, you mean everything to me Amore. I'm going to make you my wife, if it's the last thing I do." Stephano says when we pulled apart while he rested his head against mine and my breath hitched at his words and moved away so I could look at him, his not serious right? I mean we not even together that long, even though we do everything backwards and on fastforward mode but could he mean that?

"I can see all the questions running in your head right now" Stephano says chuckling bring me out of my thoughts, that was running away with me. "I meant every word I said and I will make it happen, you'll see. Now let's get back to our company and enjoy the rest of our dinner, yeah?" He asks and without waiting for me to respond he drags me back in the house as my feet felt frozen all of a sudden and didn't even make a move forward. Does he really want to MARRY ME...?!

________________________________________________________________

That's it for chapter 25 next update will be tomorrow. I'm not feeling to well today so I don't have much to say, I just hope you guys enjoyed it and let me know what you think, please don't forget to comment and vote. And I'm sorry if this was a shitty chapter as I feel like SHIT today.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

475K 10.4K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
1.1M 31.3K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
595K 12.6K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...
249K 5.6K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...