Daddy (James Mcavoy smut)

By BreAndAsh

Just smut. It's real heccen smut More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7

chapter 4

9.8K 57 3
By BreAndAsh

Bres pov:

"Finally! My last day of work for the week!" Ashley said as she plopped down onto the couch next to me.

"Come on, being a stripper would be the dream for girls like us" I stated.

"True" she laughed.

'Ping'

I jumped from the sound of our phones.

'I had kitten one day and little girl the next, now it's time for both of you naughty girls to come pleasure daddy. Be here in 20 minutes or both of you will be severely punished. Xx -J '

We both grinned and got all of our things before rushing out the door into our car.

****
"Shit we have 1 minute left!!" I exclaimed as we pulled into the drive way.

We quickly got out and got to the front door just as James opened it. He was shirtless with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist his bulge outlined perfectly underneath, with water from his drenched hair sliding down his muscled chest.

I drooled at the sight.

"Ah just in time, what a shame, I was up for punishing you girls again." He smirked and pulled both of us in for a hug.

Once we pulled away from the hug he gently put ashleys right hand into my left hand and proceeded to grab her left hand before taking us up the stairs to his room.

Ashley looked at me with a huge grin as we entered the room to see a huge bed with silk sheets covering it. On top of the silk sheets were matching silk ropes.

I felt my knees get weak at the thought of what he would do.

"Who would like to go first? " he asked as he slowly dropped the towel from his waist and exposed his already hard cock.

Neither of us answered.

"Fine then, I guess I'll have to decide."

"Little girl, you're a stripper, strip for me as I undress kitten." He said before pulling me towards him.

He turned me around to face Ashley and she gracefully unbuttoned her shirt and letting it drop to the ground. He mimicked every move she made as she took of her clothes.

Once the both of us were completely naked he pushed me onto the bed, the sheets welcoming my naked body.

"Tie kitten up" he demanded

Ashley obeyed and began tying me up. I could feel her hands begin to shake as she carefully tied the knots.

"Tighter little girl, I want kitten to feel the slight burns of the rope." James growled into her ear as his hand slowly made its way up to her neck where he choked her softly. Enough to let a small moan escaped her lips.

"Y-yes Da-ddy" she managed to say.

"Good little girl" he bit her ear then walked back and watched from a distance.

Once she was completed with the ropes, James got onto the bed next to me and with no effort at all he grabbed my tied hands and pulled me up to the top of the bed and used the last of the rope to tie me to the back board.

"Good kitty" he kissed my cheek before getting up and walking over to Ashley.

"The both of you are going to ride me" he said, then made his way back over to me.

He crawled onto the bed in front of me and gripped my waist tightly before flipping me over onto my stomach. Once I was settled he grabbed my hips once again and arched my back so that he had enough room to put his head under me.

Once he was comfortably positioned he motioned for Ashley to come over. Just as he did with me he grabbed her waist tightly but this time he placed her on top of his large, throbbing dick.

She smiled at her placement and happily lowered herself onto him.
The bed started to bounce as Ashley rode him, moans filling the air.
Just as I was feeling lonely i felt warm kisses trail up my thighs.

I let out a soft moan as he made his way to my soaking wet cunt. His tongue made small circles around my clit, going faster and faster.

"Fuckk" Ashley screamed out causing James to moan against me.

The vibrations of his moans sending chills all around me, causing me to come onto his mouth.

"So sweet kitten, next time ask" he spoke in between licks.

"D-daddy, can I come? Ashley moaned.

"Yes little girl" he spoke and immediately inserted his fingers into me as he ate me.

I could feel him pounding into Ashley as he fingered me, seconds later moans filled the room as we all came together. Once we all finished he pulled both of us off of him and we laid there, our heavy breathing filling the room.

"Little girl, can you be a darling and go get whipped cream from downstairs?" He asked her.

She nodded in agreement and made her way down the stairs, leaving us alone.

"Now kitty, I'm going to fuck you so hard." He growled into my ear.

****
Ashleys pov:

I skipped down the stairs happily. My body feeling refreshed after what just happened.

"Hi keith" I said to my dog once I got into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream, squirting some into my mouth.

" James I'm home!" I heard someone yell.

Not just anyone, my mom.

I dropped the whipped cream and ran to the bathroom next to the kitchen. I had no way to warn James and Bre.

****
Bres Pov:

I moaned against James lips as he kissed me passionately, his dick barely touching the lips of my vagina.

"I.need.you.daddy" I moaned in between kisses.

Before I had time to adjust he slammed into me. I screamed at the pain but it soon turned into moans of pleasure as he wrapped his hand around my throat and pushing back.

Just as I was about to come James was ripped off of me. Ashleys mom standing their in shock.

"JAMES! HOW COULD YOU?!" she screamed, tears rushing down her face.

I quickly jumped up, grabbing mine and Ashleys clothes and rushed out of the room. I found Ashley already in the car. We put on our clothes and drove away from the house. The ride was in complete silence as we were both shocked.

****
"Mom, I can't make decisions for Bre or James. They are adults they can decide for themselves!! Look I'm sorry that James cheated on you but Bre is my bestfriend!" Ashley screamed over the phone.

I really do feel bad that I hurt her. Yes it was wrong but I think we all knew the outcome to this. I just wish there was more time so they could of fixed it.

"No! I Will not tell her what to do! Fine! Bye!" She hung up the phone and fell into the couch next to me.

"Im real sorry man" I said

"Don't be Bre. We are all to blame for what happened." She laid her head on my lap and sighed deeply.

I sighed along with her as I brushed out her tangled hair.

'Buzzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzz'

I grabbed my phone to see James' name flash across the screen.

Me and Ashley looked at each other before I put it on speaker phone.

"Hi girls..." he said, his voice cracking

"James, are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"She kicked me out.. I need a place to say." He said quietly.

"Well, you can come stay with us if you'd like." Ashley said.

"Good, because I'm outside of your door."

We both jumped up and ran to the door. When we opened it he was standing there. Tears stained his perfect face.

I immediately wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

"Its going to be okay James, you have us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
264K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။