NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

By Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... More

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green and Yellow Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates VS Ninjas
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

The Day Ninjago Stood Still

4.4K 105 33
By Crimsia

3rd POV

At the City of Ouroboros, the Serpentine cheered for Skales. 

All: Skales! Skales! Skales!

The Venomari General gave Skales the staff and the Fangpyre laid a crown on top of his head. 

Skales: Oh, thank you. Thank you. Get down, get down. 

The Venomari and Fangpyre Generals got off the platform.

Skales: You're too kind! Sscram. Go, go, go. 

Skales shooed the Venomari General away also. 

Skales: Hypnobrai, Venomari, Constrictai, and the Fangpyre. Hear me!The troubled reign of that duplicitousss human Garmadon...iss finally at an end! At last, our time hass come. We Sserpentine must now unite in a common desstiny to ssecure our place asss rulerss of Ninjago, and not let thosse insssufferable ssurface dwellerss win. So as my firsst order, I ssay we burrow beneath their beloved city, to bury them ass they once buried usss!

The crowd of Serpentine roared with cheers.

Skales: Fellow Ssserpentine, it'ss time we knock Ninjago City back down to ssssize!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

(Y/N) and Lloyd was leaning against each others back, blindfolded.

Cole: Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears. 

The Ninja got in their battle stances, surrounding the two as they focused. (Y/N) were facing Jay and Zane while Lloyd was facing Kai and Cole. The four stalked closer, quietly towards the two. Darth came in.

Darth: Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo. 

The four attacked and the two jumped. Lloyd kicked a shuriken out of Zane's hands and (Y/N) kicked Kai down to his butt. Jay was about to hit (Y/N) while Cole did the same Lloyd. (Y/N) grabbed Jay's weapons and used it again Zane, who was behind her. Lloyd used Cole's scythe and spun on it, kicking Kai's sword away. Lloyd wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s, back to back again, and spun her around as she kicked the others, knocking Zane, Cole, and Jay down. Cole bumped into Darth and recovered, going to tackle (Y/N) but she dodged. Lloyd kicked Jay into the trophy shelf, making Dareth panic. (Y/N) and Lloyd dodged the other's attacks and (Y/N) kicked Jay out the window, Dareth just opened. (Y/N) refrained from using her powers because of Dareth's wishes but Lloyd didn't. He used his powers, burning the floor. Dareth screamed and put out the fire with his foot, leaving a burn mark on the floor. Jay was outside, trying to get inside again through the window.

(Y/N): Lloyd! Dareth wants this dojo to stay clean so stop using your powers!

Lloyd: Ok. Sorry, Dareth!

Jay: Hey! Open the window! Let me in!

Meanwhile, Sensei was up in the Bounty, looking out the window at Ninjago City. He took off his hat, taking out a picture of him, Misako, and Garmadon together. Misako came into teh room, walking towards him from behind. 

Misako: I'd forgotten how pale Garmadon was before his change to evil was complete.

Misako startled Sensei, who quickly put the picture back into his hat on his head. 

Sensei: Misako, once again, you slip through my defenses. 

Misako: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I brought my research on the prophecy of the Green and Yellow Ninja. 

Misako handed it over to Sensei.

Misako: I thought maybe we could go over it together. 

The container opened and the research poured out onto the floor. 

Sensei: Hmm. My. 

Sensei and Misako started to pick it off the floor.

Sensei: There's so much. It'll take days. 

Sensei walked away with a piece as Misako stared at him.

Misako: I should have chosen you. 

Sensei: The past is the past. 

Misako: Yes, but there's always the future.

Misako walked up to Sensei and grabbed his hand as they stared at each other lovingly. Then, their was a rumble. 

Sensei: The ground moves. I fear our natural causes.

Sensei left the room with Misako following behind, meeting everyone inside th edojo, watching the news.

Gayle [OVER TV]: NGTV reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger. 

Cole: What do you think this could be?

Kai: Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while. 

Misako: He would never. Lloyd's father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son in harm's way. 

Sensei: Misako's right. He only tried to thwart his training. This is something else. 

Jay: But what is it?

Zane whistles, calling his falcon that landed on his arm, then taking him to the window. 

Zane: My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above.

The falcon flew away into the sky.

Meanwhile, down under the Serpentine were drilling holes as the Devourer's venom was laying around.

Skales: Drill, baby, drill!

They continued to drill and some of the venom got on Skales, who got disgusted by it and shook it off. 

Skales: Ugh! Disssgussting! This infernal Devourer'ss venom hass ssseeped everywhere!

Skales bumped into a Serpentine soldier ahead.

Skales: Why are we sstopping!?

Serpentine Soldier: My lord, we've hit something we can't dig through. 

Skales pushed him to the side and slithered forward into the dust.

Skales: Nonssenssse! There iss no ssuch thing!

Skales and the other generals saw a door, written in ancient writing.

Fangpyre General: It's ancient, perhaps older than the Serpentine themselves. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Then, on the Dark Island, Lord Garmadon was climbing a mountain, panting and gasping.

Lord Garmadon: This is madness! You test me! Lord Garmadon? Ninjago's rightful ruler?

Overlord: Patience, Garmadon. All will make sense in time. For now, follow my instructions. 

Lord Garmadon: To what end? What is so important at the top of this cliff?

Overlord: The key to the greatest army ever seen. And the means to the greatest weapon ever known. 

Lord Garmadon: What good will these things do for me, marooned on this uninhabited island?How will I return to Ninjago?

Overlord: My master plan has been in the works since the beginning of time. Every piece moves in perfect harmony like the gears of a clock, slowly shifting the balance of power back to darkness. Every piece, that is, but you. 

Lord Garmadon: All right, then.

Lord Garmadon grunts, running of the mountain onto the other. He started his climb again but to the tallest mountain on the Dark Island.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard a woman screaming 'help me!' lowered deeper by the cracks on the ground. I ran ahead of the others towards her.

Me: Ninja to the rescue! Go!

I jumped in first since I was the lightest as the others followed. 

Lloyd: Go!

Zane: Go!

Kai: Go!

Jay: Go!

I reached for the woman and grabbed her hands. The ground collapsed, Cole had to jumped backwards and I looked into the woman's terrified eyes.

Me: Hey! It's going to be okay. We'll get you out safely.

She nodded her head, putting faith in me.

Cole: Ugh. Could have thought this plan through a little more. 

Cole pulled us up with the dog barking.

Woman: Oh, thank you! 

Me: It's my pleasure. 

Cole: Speak for yourself, I did all the work. 

The dog jumped on him and ran to his owner.

Kai: These things keep coming with no warning. 

Misako and Sensei ran up to us.

Misako: That's it. A warning. The scrolls said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worse to come. 

Jay: Far worse? What could be far worse?

Cole: Misako, the indestructible Stone Warrior we fought yesterday, where did you find him?

Misako: He was buried under the city. 

Jay: You don't think there's more, do you?

Sensei: Be on guard, Ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way. (Y/N)'s vision may be fulfilled.

I nodded. I looked at Lloyd as he looked at me. We were ready.

3rd POV

Under the city, the Serpentine were trying to open the door.

Skales: I will not accept defeat! Thiss wall must be desstroyed if we are to bring down Ninjago City. Call for every Ssserpentine and--What's thisss?

He looked at the ancient writings.

Constrictai General: It looks like you, Skales. 

Skales: That'ss imposssssible.

He pushed a soldier away and saw a button.

Skales: Get away, you imbecile. 

The soldier apologized and got away as Skales looked at the button. Skales pressed it and it opened. Skales slithered inside first before the rest followed. 

Skales: Spooky.

Skales saw a lever and pulled it, which brightened the room.

Skales: Spooky. 

The lights revealed the Stone Army, all lined up. The Serpentine began to examine them, touching them and some joked around. Then, a venom of the Devourer fell from the roof, falling onto one. More venom seeped through and touched all of the Stone Warriors. They all came to life, getting into battle stance.

Skales: What? It's a trap! Attack!

The two side ran towards each other, battling.

Serpentine Soledier: They're indestructible!

The Serpentine used all that they have been, their venom, their weapons, the hypno-eyes, their strength, nothing was working.

Serpentine soldier: Our powers have no effect on them. Do we retreat?

Skales: No retreat. We're Serpentine, we fight!

They continued to fight but they were overpowered by the Stone Warrior as they were knocked down and the Stone Warrior marched out of their prison, leaving the Serpentine to stay.

Skales: We'll be trapped underground again! No. This can't be true! No!

Skales tried to slither out but he was too late as the door closed, crying.

(Y/N)'s POV

The city was in chaos. People were screaming, panicking, running everywhere with terror on their faces. Everyone and I formed a protective circle.

Zane: Sensei, it's as we feared. Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets.

A Stone Warrior appeared within our protective circle, making us jump away from it. They broke through the concrete of the street, surround us as more appeared. 

Sensei: We're under attack!

I nodded. I was about to go get the dragon when a hand grabbed my arm. I looked back to see a very worried Lloyd.

Lloyd: Where are you going!?

Me: I'm going to get the dragon and make sure people are safe from buildings and such, we need all that we have.

Lloyd: I'll come with you!

Me: No, Lloyd, you're needed down here more. 

Lloyd: What if you need me?

Me: I'll be fine, Lloyd. We've been training and I'm not going to be a girl that just cries all the time anymore. I've to do more for the team.

Lloyd: I know but promise me.

Me: What?

Lloyd: Promise me that you'll be safe and make it back to us.

Me: I promise on my entire existence.

I gave him a quick hug before running to the where the dragon was.

Lloyd's POV

I watched as (Y/N) ran away for the dragons, worried. I know that she promised but I can't help but worry. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I saw my mother.

Mom: She's going to be okay. She's strong, I feel it.

I nodded. I went to get our vehicle to help us so I went to Nya's work and got it with Sensei and Mom.

3rd POV

Reporter Gayle [On TV]: The mayor has already called for a massive evacuation. 

Outside the store, having the TVs in the window display, a Stone Warrior stood. Then, inside Mother-Doomsday Comic Store, Mother Doomsday whimpered seeing a Stone Warrior and ran out the door until he saw a light saber. He picked it up with determination and ran back inside only to retrieve his comics, running out again with the Stone Warrior following behind.

At the bank, the alarms were wailing as two Stone Warriors cornered the manager into the vault, him closing it shut. Then, at Dareth's Dojo, Dareth stood in front of his students as a Stone Warrior approached them.

Dareth: Run!

The kids ran out to safety, screaming as Dareth stayed behind. 

Dareth: You picked on the wrong dojo.

Dareth grabbed a sword that was on the wall behind him. He swung the sword but only to have the warrior to grab it and throw it behind him. 

Dareth: Okay, warm-up's over. Let's get serious.

Dareth grabbed the scythe from the wall and smacked the Stone Warrior with it but it had no effect on it. The warrior punched him, making Dareth fly to his trophy case. When the warrior was going to hit him again, Dareth barreled rolled out of the way and waved at the warrior, sheepishly.

Dareth: Nice knowing you. 

Dareth ran out and bumped into Gayle's cameraman, knocking them both down.

Cameraman: That's it, I'm out of here!

The Cameraman got up and ran away with Dareth groaning on the ground. 

Gayle: Quitter!

Gayle turned towards Dareth.

Gayle: You. Wanna be my cameraman?

Dareth groaned, grabbing the camera as he got up.

Dareth: Ugh....Not really. 

Gayle: Great. Follow me. I need this shot.

Gayle ran ahead with Dareth following behind and pointed at the figures around the corner. Dareth got a shot of it then turned back to Gayle, who prepared herself to report the situation.

Gayle: Ahem, I'm standing outside Grand Sensei's Dareth's Mojo Dojo, training quarters of the ninja, only to find that even here, no one is safe.

Dareth saw a Stone Warrior behind her.

Dareth: Uh, Gayle, um--

Gayle: Hey. I talk, you film. 

Dareth: But, Gayle.

Gayle: No buts. 

The warrior grabbed her from behind, she screamed until the warrior was kicked away from her and she was caught by Zane.

Zane: You seem in need of assistance.

Gayle: Thanks, Mr. Ninja. 

A group of warriors ran towards them as the Ninja stood in front of Gayle and Dareth protectively. 

Cole: Stay strong. Show no weakness.

Suddenly, Lloyd came in with the Ninja Vehicle, pushing the warriors out of the way as he stops in front of them. Sensei and Misako jumped out, running towards them.

Sensei: We have to protect the people. Gather as many as you can and get them to our evacuation point. 

Nya [Over intercom]: We've got problems with that evacuation point, guys! I can find a safe place to land!

The reporter ran to Sensei.

Reporter Gayle: The NGTV office building has a helipad on the roof.

Sensei: Yes. Higher ground. Lloyd, tell Nya to head there.

Gayle got the camera on her.

Gayle: Citizens of Ninjago who have yet to evacuate the city, head to the NGTV building rooftop. Our heroric Ninja will evacuate you from there. But hurry. We're running out of time.

Sensei turned towards Misako.

Sensei: And you, stay safe. Stay out of trouble. 

Misako smiled but looked behind him, which made her frown.

Misako: Looks like that won't be possible.

Stone Warriors were running at them, roaring as they surround them. Lloyd looked around.

Lloyd: Uh-Oh. There are more of them. 

Then, (Y/N) swooped in with the dragon, knocking the ones behind Lloyd down. 

Lloyd: Yeah, (Y/N)! Ha, ha!

She smiled at him before flying to the other side and landed in front of the others. The dragon and the Stone Warriors roared at each other. Sensei turned to Lloyd.

Sensei: Lloyd, did you practice your Elemental Quakes?

Lloyd: Who needs practice, when you're a natural?

Lloyd jumped out of the vehicle, in front of (Y/N) and punched the ground, making a barrier.

(Y/N): Good job, Lloyd!

Lloyd: I know, I'm the best!

(Y/N) laughed. The ninja got into/on the vehicle with Sensei and Misako. 

Lloyd: Thanks, boy, (Y/N). Now let's see if you can help us get out of here.

(Y/N) nodded as Lloyd jumped onto the top of the vehicle. The dragon breathed ice onto the street and warriors, giving the others the way out.

Lloyd: Good. Now (Y/N) jump!

(Y/N): Why?

Lloyd: Just do it!

(Y/N) stood up and jumped. Lloyd caught her, setting her down beside him with his arm around her shoulder, looking at the dragon.

Lloyd: Now save yourself!

The dragon growled and flew away. The vehicle started driving further into the city. Lloyd looked at (Y/N), who smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Lord Garmadon reached the top of the highest mountain on the Dark Island, groaning. He saw a big machine running.

Lord Garmadon: What is this?

Lord Garmadon approached it and saw a helmet.

Overlord: This clock was created to count down to the final battle. Once one takes the Helmet of Shadows, the clock will start. 

Lord Garmadon grin evilly and started to approach the helmet.

Overlord: But be warned, though he who wears the Helmet of Shadows can travel between the islands at will, once it is removed, the countdown cannot be stopped.

Lord Garmadon: Any more warnings?

Overlord: No. 

Lord Garmadon grabbed the Helmet of Shadows and put it on, laughing. 

Overlord: At last, the countdown to the final battle has begun. This helmet is your birthright. With it, you have control of the army. 

Lord Garmadon: What army?

Overlord: My army. 

The Overlord and Garmadon laughed manically in unity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We stopped in front of the NGTV building with the tires screeching. We jumped off of it and ran inside. 

Cole: Barricade the doors.

Lloyd and I grabbed a couch and set it down in front of the door as everyone grabbed on item and did the same.

Zane: Now we head to the stairwell. 

I was helping people up the stairs but I overheard Zane's conversation with Dareth.

Dareth: Stairs? It's 20 floors. Let's just take the elevator, guys.

Zane: It's unwise to take the elevator during an emergency, Dareth. 

Dareth: Well, I think I'll take my chances.

I heard a roar, snapping my head in the direction to see a Stone Warrior inside the elevator but he stepped into a bucket and slid backwards into the elevator again. Dareth shut the door and pressed the button. 

Dareth: Stair it is.

I ran in front of Cole and Zane until Dareth zoomed past me.

Dareth: Let's get climbing people.

I caught up to Lloyd and ran beside him up the stairs until we made it to the top, watching everyone run past, making sure that they are safe. Zane and Kai made it up.

Zane: We must buy time for our getaway. 

All: Ninja Go!

We used Spinjitsu to fight them on the stairwell. I kicked some away and was at the top of the stairs again beside Lloyd and Jay. Lloyd stood in front of me, making an orb.

Lloyd: Lightning up.

It made the Stone Warriors blinded and Lloyd kicked them down, making them lean onto the railing. Jay, Lloyd, and I pushed them off. 

Lloyd: Not so tough!

We saw them land on the ground and stand up not wounded.

Me: So tough!

Zane: Let's hope we bought enough time.

I nodded in agreement. We ran to the roof to see that the Bounty arrived and everyone rushing towards it. Lloyd stood beside me.

Lloyd: Hurry, they're coming.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Misako looking around distraught.

Misako: My research!

She was running back inside but Lloyd grabbed her by the shoulders.

Lloyd: No, Mom. It's too dangerous to go back. 

Misako: It's too important to leave behind. 

Misako kissed his forehead and ran inside. Lloyd looked upset watching her leave. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

(Y/N): She'll be fine, Lloyd. Trust in her.

He nodded and hugged me. We ran to the Bounty hand to hand. We looked over the railing to see them coming in great numbers.

Lloyd: They just keep coming. 

We got everyone inside but the Stone Warriors were damaging the ship.

Nya: We have to go.

Lloyd: We have to wit for my mom. 

I saw Sensei jumping off the ship and into the building.

Me and Lloyd: Sensei!

Nya started the engine, taking off. Lloyd gave me a reassuring squeeze as we turned our attention to the others but we descended lower on time to catch them as they jumped out of the window. Lloyd and I smiled at the two, still holding hands. But suddenly, I felt a really bad headache come on. I groaned and kneeled to the ground, letting go of Lloyd's hand to grip my head. I saw Lloyd kneel down beside me, putting a hand on my back with worry.

Lloyd: Are you okay, (Y/N)?

Then, I saw Lord Garmadon on the Dark Island with a helmet, looking at Ninjago. 

Lord Garmadon: Garmadon is back, baby!

I snapped out of it and looked over to Lloyd with unease.

Me: Lord Garmadon found the Dark Island....

Misako and Sensei were beside Lloyd at the time to hear it and gasp.

We looked at each other in worry. Lloyd and I held each other close, looking in the direction of the Dark Island.

My visions of the future are coming to life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...