The Red Lounge

By aconst

[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hur... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Visuals
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Visuals II
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Book Two
Fun Idea?
question?
Beta Readers Needed!

Chapter 18

20K 524 84
By aconst

Xavier didn't ask me about my whereabouts last night. He understood he didn't have the right to know anything, I wasn't his girlfriend. I did plan on telling him about Elijah, I just needed to find the exact words to describe our relationship.

The three of us didn't do much, we spent our time binge watching halloween movies since it was October. Xavier mentioned that his frat was going to be throwing a Halloween party in two weeks and he expected me and Pia there. It was on a Friday, which was the day dedicated to Elijah so I didn't know how I was going to get out of that.

"We should go buy our costumes right now. We still have an hour before the car technician," Xavier suggested.

"How are we going to get there?" I asked.

"Uber," he said, shaking his phone.

"Why couldn't you take an uber home last night then?" Pia questioned.

"Did you not enjoy my company?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes and continued eating her sour gummies. Xavier wasn't necessarily Pia's cup of tea. She liked her men mature and almost knight in shining armor who wears a leather jacket. Xavier was nothing like that. He was sweet, goofy, and transparent.

Instead of being pent up at the apartment and dreading the possible interaction between Xavier and Elijah, I agreed to going to a Halloween store. There were some college students at the store, all taking pictures of possible Halloween costumes and sending them to their friends.

"We should do a couple's costume," Xavier suggested and pointed to a couple's pirate costume. "Arrrrr you going to agree with me?"

"No," I laughed. "I have never dressed up for Halloween."

Pia and Xavier faced me, their jaws nearly touching thr floor. "Never!"

I shrugged. "Nope, my mom never bought me a costume and never saw the purpose of knocking at stranger's doors for candy."

"Okay, then you have to dress up," Pia said and handed me bunny ears. "How about playboy bunnies?" She gave me a wink. "I'm sure Elijah would like that," he whispered close to ear as she nudged me.

I clenched my thigh and recalled the morning we had. My private was sore, but it was a pleasurable type of discomfort.

"Or red jesters!" Xavier said in excitement, handing me the plastic bag. "Hot girl outfit and a scary guy outfit. That's us right there."

Pia looked at me awkwardly.

"Sure," I said, unsurely. I handed him forty dollars for the costume. It was hard to say no when he was excited and also, if I bought my costume I wouldn't feel so bad if I bailed on the Halloween party.

"Cool, I'll go pay," he said and walked away.

Pia crossed her arms. "Girl, are you really going to juggle two guys?"

"What? Xavier and I are just friends, I'm going to tell him about Elijah at some point. Elijah and I are involved but we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend."

"He stuck his dick in you and is cooking a dinner for you tonight, plus having you stay over the night. He's your man." She snatched the bunny ears that I was holding and grabbed another pair. "And we will be bunnies this year," she demanded and went to go pay.

The three of us arrived at the apartment complex in time for the car technician to change the tire. He said it would take about 15 to 30 minutes to change the tire. I prayed that it would be the former considering Elijah was going to arrive at 6 and I didn't have the impression he was going to come a minute late.

5 minutes till 6. Pia and I were bouncing with anxiety.

"Come on, George! It doesn't take that long to change a tire," Pia yelled.

George, the car technician, snapped his head towards Pia. "Look little lady, I will run over your bunny ears once I'm done with this car if you don't dial it down."

Pia held onto her bunny ears and stepped back.

"Damm man, I'm about to go. I don't think I'm that suffocating," he said, offended.

"Okay guys, let's try to chill," I said, mostly talking to myself.

Xavier pulled out his phone and started tapping the screen. "Get jazzy on me," Xavier whispered.

The song Talk Dirty to Me by Jason Derulo started blaring from his phone and he started bobbing his head. "This always chills me out."

At first, I found the music distracting and making me even more anxious but after seeing Pia and Xavier dancing around, I warmed up to it. Pia and I swung our hips from side to side and clapped our hands when the saxophone part came on. Xavier busted out dance moves that I've never seen before, but they weren't bad at all.

"Cute bunnies ears," I heard a voice say from behind me.

Pia and I swiftly turned around, only to find Elijah with an amused look. I took the bunny ears off and hid them behind my back.

He reached over and grabbed the bunny ears only to put them back on again. "I like them on you."

I sheepishly smiled. Xavier hadn't noticed that Elijah was here and continued to dance to the loud music.

"I told her you would like them," Pia interjected.

Xavier paused the song and exhaled deeply. "That was a work out," he complained as he bent over, rubbing his back. He stood back up and looked at Elijah.

"Oh hey man, didn't see you there."

"I'm sorry for what you had to see," Pia said, smirking. Xavier glared at her.

"It wasn't too bad," Elijah commented. He extended his hand to Xavier. Without hesitation, Xavier took it and shook it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Xavier, Mo's and Pia's friend."

"Elijah," he said simply.

"Well, I should get going," I added.

Xavier furrowed his eyebrows, uncertain of what was happening. Once Elijah wrapped his arm around my waist, Xavier looked disheartened by the sight.

"It seems like the car is done," Xavier said, pointing at George who was cleaning his hands. "I'll get going. I'll see you around guys." He turned away without looking back.

Elijah and I walked to the Porsche, quietly. We slid into the car and when he closed his door, the hair on the back of my neck raised up. I wasn't afraid of Elijah, but he still had that intimidating effect on me.

He grabbed my hands and kissed it. "I enjoyed watching you dance. It reminded me of the first night that I met you."

I didn't expect that to be the first thing he said. "Oh..." I replied, unsure of what to say.

"Are you okay?"

I knitted my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes. "Yeah, I am. I just didn't expect that. I thought you were going to get annoyed."

"Because you were dancing with your friends? What is the issue with that?"

I shrugged. "Oh, nothing really. Its just, I don't know what you think about me and Xavier, plus last time I danced with Felix, you got all scary and possessive."

He took a deep breath. "First off, you've already inforned me that you and Xavier are friends. I trust you, and I'm not worried. Second, you were dancing on my friend, Morena. There is a big difference."

"I'm sorry. I feel like I'm making you seem like this controlling guy, but you're so far from that."

He traced the line of my cheekbone with his thumb and looked into my eyes. "Baby, you're your own person. I'm not here to stop you, especially when you're enjoying yourself. If I were to ever tell you to stop doing a certain action and/or were telling you what to do, there would be an actual reason behind that."

"You're the best, honestly." I reached over and pulled him into a deep, yet gentle kiss. I was at a loss of words. Elijah was a different kind of man. He was nothing like the men in my past life and although it was hard to not generalize, I had to put a stop to it. It wasn't fair to me and most importantly, wasn't fair to him.

"Let's go to my place. While I cook, maybe you can give me a little show while you're wearing those bunny ears."

"I'll give you more than a show," I teased, running my hand up his leg.

"I might need to get a private room," he said, with mischevious grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 56.3K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...
442K 15.7K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
223K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
74.6K 3.4K 25
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...