If you had to live your life...

De Narkoma_

|TomTord| The End never happened. So, this story is kind of about amnesia, but I think I stray too far off to... Mai multe

Hey this is an Authors note!
Chapter One: Rough Start
Chapter Two: Fighting
Chapter Three: Kind Of A Filler??
haha not a chapter sike you thought
Chapter Four: Maybe We've Both Changed
WHt n Erth
Chapter Five: The Fair
A/N Sorry i need help
uh whoops
Chapter Six: Point Of Views
WHut
Chapter Seven: Thomas
Quick A/N
Chapter Nine: Cleaning Up The Place
Chapter Ten: Remembering??
Hey another A/N
Chapter Eleven: Day Off
Chapter Twelve: Cozy Cuddles
cAT
Sorry, this is important
Chapter Thirteen: Videos
Hallow en
not a chapter sorry my guys
Chapter Fourteen: Stationary
Chapter Fifteen: Letter Box
Chapter Sixteen: Messing Around
Chapter Seventeen: Hungover At Work
Drawings
Chapter Eighteen: Work Problems
Chapter Nineteen: Sitting On The Steps
shoutouts my boiis
writers block
Chapter Twenty: New Discoveries
TANKS GAVERNING
sorry not a chapter, again...
AHHHHHH
Chapter Twenty One: Goose Chase
this is kind of important
Chapter Twenty Two: Avoiding The Truth
shoutout
Chapter Twenty Three: Hiding
ANOTHER SHOUTOUT HOLY HECC
Small Hiatus
Chapter Twenty Four: Caught
Chapter Twenty Five: The End.
Epilogue

Chapter Eight: Memories

406 14 6
De Narkoma_

Tord's POV

I bolted up and ran into the living room.

"What's wrong? Why'd someone scream?!" I shouted. I looked to see Thomas looking at Ringo.

"This is the cutest freakin' thing that has ever existed." Thomas said, amazed. Edd had already been in the living room, so he looked at Ringo with pride.

"Her name is Ri-"

"Susan. Her name is Susan."

((I looked it up, and apparently Ringo is a girl, sorry if i'm wrong))

Edd and I both gasped and looked at each other. Maybe he was getting his memories back?

"Why Susan?" I asked, hoping to trigger memories of his bass guitar.

"That lady at the grocery store! Her name was Susan!" 

I had never been so disappointed in one single person in my entire life.

I walked into Thomas' room and grabbed the true Susan. I walked back into the living room, where Thomas was petting Ringo, and showed him his bass.

"Cool ukulele, who's is it?" He asked. 

I was wrong. I was even more disappointed in him now.

"Well, it was your bass. You named her Susan, and kept her under heavy locks, and nobody but you could touch her." I explained.

"Then why are you touching her?!" He said "If I didn't want anyone touching her, you're no exception!" He snatched the bass out of my hands.

"Since the cat's name is Susan, we're going to need to come up with a new name for you!" He said.. To the guitar?

"Morgan is your new name." He was speaking to the guitar as if it were a person. I sighed and walked back toward my room

"Hey, Jegbert, wait!" I froze.. Am I Jegbert? I turned and pointed to myself as if to say 'Who me?' He nodded

"My name isn't Jegbert!" I said, highly offended. 

"Oh, uh.. Is it, uh.. Bartholomew?" I shook my head "Mozart?"

"No"

"Einstein??" He was getting farther and farther off course.

"My name is Tord you ding wad!" He snapped his fingers.

"I was going to say that one next!" I looked at him. One person has never disappointed me more than he has today. I looked down at his neon pink cast.

"Hey can I sign your cast?" I asked. He nodded.

"It's lame right now." I walked into Edd's room, where Edd was currently animating.

"Hey wanna sign Thomas' cast?" I asked him. He gasped.

"I'm going to make his cast super cool!" He was overly excited for this. He grabbed a black marker, and ran out of the room. I walked into Matt's room to ask if he wanted to come sign Thomas' cast as well. He nodded and hopped up, and ran into the living room. I sighed and walked down the stairs. Edd and Matt were happily drawing and writing on Thomas' cast.

Edd wrote:
Get Well Soon Tom! His handwriting was fast and messy, but still readable. He underlined what he wrote

There was a little picture of Ringo that Edd drew next to his writing

Matt wrote:
How could you forget about my pretty pretty face?? His handwriting was neat and loopy

He drew a small picture of himself next to his words.

Finally, I wrote:
My name is Tord, you redundant doorknob. My handwriting was bold, and easy to read.

I drew a doorknob, and chuckled silently at this. Thomas turned his attention to my drawing, and message.

"Thanks! Now I don't have to remember your name!" He said, and giggled. Wait, he freakin' giggled. Thomas never giggled. It was cute, but not Thomas. I got sad, and sighed.

"What's wrong, Jegbert?" He asked me.

"Why do you call me Jegbert?" I asked

"Why do you call me Thomas?" He asked in return

"Because it's your name?" We both said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll try to call you Tom, but I've called you Thomas ever since I knew you, so it might take a bit." I said, still laughing.

"I'll try not to call you Jegbert.., Tord.." He said, uncertain of my 'new' name. I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room and plopped on the couch. I looked at the time. It was about 16:50. Since I was in the military longer than the other three, I still used military time. I try to use the 24 hour cycle, but it's difficult. It was about 4:50.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked the other three.

"Wanna go through old pictures and memories?" Edd suggested, "It might help Tom out!"

"We can see what my beautiful self looked like, when I was less beautiful!" Matt said happily

I nodded and went up into Matt's room. Since he had the biggest room, we made him put all of our stuff from old adventures up here. I grabbed a box labeled 'Photos' and walked back downstairs. We all sat in a circle and opened up the box. The first photo was of all of us back in highschool. 

"Haha! Oh man, I was a dork! Look at my bangs!" Edd laughed at his poor fashion sense in hair.

"I still didn't know English, so I didn't know we were taking a picture!" I laughed. In the photo I was going to ask what we were doing, but instead it looked like I was mid sentence when Edd took the photo.

"Ewww! I looked atrocious!" Matt said. That seems to be one of the only times he's used a long word like that.

Thoma-.. Tom.. looked at the photo and sighed.

"I wish I could remember this.." He said glumly.

"Oh, come on Tom! That's what we're trying to do! Make you remember!" Edd said happily, cheering Tom up. Tom smiled sweetly. 

"Thanks guys.." He said. It was super cute. My face lightly flushed. Light enough that nobody would notice unless they were closely studying my face. Hopefully none of them are.

We moved on to the next photo. We were all watching a movie it looked like. Tom and I were laughing hysterically, while Matt and Edd looked horrified. We must've been watching a horror movie.

"I remember this!" I said, "We were watching a scary movie, and our least favorite character was getting killed! It was so funny, because the movie was so fake!" I laughed at this.

"OOh! That movie was way too scary for me! I had nightmares for a week!" Matt said, shuddering slightly at the memories. I looked at Tom and saw he was looking sad again. What do I do? He's obviously not enjoying this. I stood up.

"Hey Thoma-.. Tom, wanna come make something with me?" I asked him, offering him my hand so he could stand up easily.

"Sure! What should we make?" He asked. His mood improved. Edd looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I motioned for him and Matt to keep looking through the old memories. Thomas and I walked into the kitchen.

"Let's make cookies." I said, looking through the cabinets to make sure we had all the things required for cookies. He nodded, and pulled out a bowl to mix the ingredients in. Let's get started on these cookies.

---Time Skip---

Edd's POV

Tom and Tord have been quiet, other than the occasional crash in the kitchen. I decided to get up and go see what the problem was. When I walked in, there was flour everywhere, and Tord was pinned on the ground by Tom, and Tom was trying to  crack an egg into Tord's hair.

"NOO!! TOM MY HAIR!" Tord shouted at Tom. Tom laughed and cracked it over his head. Egg getting into his hair. I laughed

"You guys have to clean this up you know!" I laughed out. They both nodded."Did you even put the cookies in the oven.

"Yeah, they're baking now!" Tom said happily. Guess looking through the memories made Tom feel bad for forgetting everything.

"I'm going to go take a shower, since SOMEONE put eggs in my hair!" Tord said, fake glaring at Tom. Tom just giggled. Tom never giggles, it's freaky.

He started scrubbing the flour off of everything while Tord left to go shower. They are super cute together.

What am I going to do with these two?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Hope you liked the chapter there'll be more to come, maybe soon-ish idk.

I don't really have much to say, but thanks again for 200 reads! I think my writing is mediocre, and this is like a little exercise to get better! Maybe when this book is done i'll re-write it and make it better, I dont know.

See ya guys

I dont know what this is,i just thought it was funny

Word count:1462

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

640 14 11
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . After Tord left, things have not been the same. Tom isolated himself and drowned his sorrows with alcohol to...
25.1K 351 22
Hi there, This is a book full of one shots. You CAN request anything!!! Literally anything. I don't care what you do in the comments, just have fun...
222K 5.9K 43
Its been a while since The End and Tord is extremely depressed. One fortunate day when he bumps into Tom changes everything. Eyes start changing colo...
32.8K 851 21
"-and tom was given his worst nightmare." || COMPLETED ✓ || Also terrible story I wrote when I was like 10 or something.