Street Racer Darling |:| Knoc...

DatFandomGirl1 által

(Y/N) sat down. Her day had been full of the impossible. Only one question remains: Is Knockout just grateful... Több

The Streets
Mutual Interest
Let's do This
Welcome Mat
Karma
Death by Boredom
Oh Look, an Enemy
An Outing
Why Hello...
Forever?
When the Past Comes Back to Bite You
Problem? Naw, This is Fun and Games!
A Night Out
Race Day
Crisis Averted, and Replaced
Mission Possible
Captured
Safety
In Enemy Territory
Everybody Hates me, Nobody Likes me, Let's go Eat Some Worms!
Compromise
Partings, They're Not Sweet at All
When We're Apart
To Prove a Point
Dirt and Energon
Touchy Subjects and Hidden Objects
A Name to Remember
Anticipation
Guess Whose Back!
High Voltage
Having fun with the Pharaohs
A Bet
Avoiding Them
A Talk
Experimentation
Common Rivalry
Sabotage
Growing Friendships
Close Calls
How About: 'NO'
Foul Attitudes
Dangerous Test
A Bet is Settled, and so Much More
BREAKing news
Spark-Breaking Persuasion
Loving Betrayal
Tricky Choices and Unknown Plans
Interrogation
First Mission With the Other Guys...
A Leader's Perspective
A Helpful Traitor
Kiddie Rides
Created Conflict
Bloopers
Waiting
Found, but Lost
A Burned-Out Candle Re-Lit
A Hidden Answer, but a Forgotten Love
A Little bit of Heartbreak can Always be Mended
Family Reunion
Revealed Family
Anger Management Act
An Old Friend
A Worried Warmonger and the New Crew
Shut Down and Burnt Out
Closer
Battle Ready
FIGHT
Yikes...
Limits
Impostor
Coffee Shop Conversations
Insider's Out-take
A New Neutral
A Choice
Destruction
Her Quick Synopsis and a Meeting
Simply Mad
Search Party of Two
The Search Party is Found
Sound Check
Freedom in Flight
Attack on Ti... Darkmount
When Wedding Bells are Replaced with Car Engines
Her Instinct
A Game of Chance
His New Look
Crossing the Line
Secrets, Unknowingly Kept and Purposefully Kept
Opinions
Safe and Sound
CONfliction
When We're Falling Apart
Oh Sweet Baby Mine
Mutiny
Sadness
Uncertainty
A Winning Streak
Welcome Home

We all Scream For...

1.5K 67 47
DatFandomGirl1 által

(I think I need help... ,_,)

~(Y/N)'s POV~

         "MARRIED?!"

I laughed at Miko and Rafael's reaction to the announcement, and explained further, showing the ring to Miko.

         "The ring contains a part of his spark, he'll know where I am, what I'm feeling, and vice versa."

         "So it works like a bond between sparkmates..." Ratchet noted, a finger to his chin in thought, "The only major difference would be not being able to communicate through it."

         "In a sense, yes," I shrugged, "But, since we can't bond, Knockout and I are doing it the human way, in 'holy matrimony'." I made quotations in the air, "Trust me, I wish I could bond with him properly, but genetics is against me..."

         "What's that supposed to mean?" Jack asked with a huff.

Right... they don't know...

     I looked to Roman for a secondary opinion about telling them, and he shook his head 'no', his holoformic skin off.

         "I guess a better word for it would be 'fate'." I twisted the truth just a bit, and turned to Raf, who was smiling that adorable smile I had come to love.

         "How about I go and get Wildstryke and take you for a drive, ay' Raf?"

         "Absolutely not," Ultra Magnus stated, "There is far to much Decepticon activity."

         "You're looking at the only femme with a free pass to everywhere shoulder pads," I argued, "Raf's safer with me then here anyway."

Miko started to complain about wanting to come, and I responded with a chuckle, and patted her head as she pouted.

         "Maybe next time kiddo."

I grabbed my data pad from the computers, and sent a message to Soundwave.

         "You are not leaving the premises with any of the young humans." Magnus insisted, walking with me as I made my way down the raised platform, patting my leg to tell Raf to follow close. He did, and I smiled once I received a message back, and a countdown.

         "I thought I told you, but since you're new to this, I'll say it one more time," I looked him in the optics, my opinion on the matter unwavering, "Don't expect me to comply to orders. Ready Rafael?"

         "Ready for what?" he asked, and soon found out when I grabbed him, and jumped over the railing, through the open groundbridge, and into the palm of the Decepticon TIC.

         "Whoo! Nice timing Sound'ers!" I cheered, and stood up on his slim palm, "It's okay Raf, Soundwave wouldn't hurt a fly!"

         "Easy for you to say..." he gulped, and I became worried...

         "Raf, he's fine... look I know he's the one who found your base, but he delayed it for as long as he could, right Soundwave?" I asked softly, and the Silent 'Con nodded. I didn't know what expression he held on his faceplate, but I knew it wasn't a happy one at the moment. I picked up the 12 year old, and stood him up on his feet, making him face me. I smiled a motherly smile, and put some of his hair back in place, "You're safe as long as you're with me, either way, no one on this ship, except Megatron, would hurt you intentionally, even if I wasn't here."

He still held a bit of fear in his big eyes, but Raf relaxed, and smiled, then looked to Soundwave.

         "M-maybe... maybe we can... uh... m-message each other?" he offered with hesitance, and I ruffled his hair after Soundwave displayed a smiley face on his visor. Raf smiled his bright smile, and Soundwave started the walk to where we had hidden Wildstryke this time.

     Raf had sat himself down, so he didn't sway on his feet, while I stood at the edge of Soundwave's servo, holding on to one of his slender digits. A vehicon walked by, and waved. I then had a realization of which one that was.

         "AZULE!" I called, making the femme turn abruptly, and Soundwave stopped "How's the holoform?"

         "Aw, man it's GREAT!" She laughed, "Can't wait to use it for the wedding!"

         "Alright! Ask Amaranth, Falu and Mikado about there's as well!"

         "Will do little Doctor!" She saluted, and walked off.

Soundwave started his way again. We were almost there anyway.

         " 'Little Doctor'?" Raf asked.

         "Azule had internal bleeding, she wasn't supposed to survive, but I managed to block off the wound from the inside, one perk of being so small." I shrugged.

He was silent for a time before asking his next question.

         "I thought vehicons were all numbers... for names, I mean."

         "The femmes are colors," I explained with a smile, "It's their personal code so no one is taken advantage of, they only tell those who they trust, helps the femmes are given most of the onboard work, so they aren't often called on, though trust me, they have ways of getting on the field when they can!"

     Soundwave stopped at a door, and opened it, revealing the dormant form of Wildstryke.

         "Ready to see the magic happen?" I asked, earning a vigorous nod from the 12 year old.

Setting me down, Soundwave kept Raf in his palm, and I hooked myself up to the Psychic Transfer device, something I wished I could show Shockwave, but that's not an option. I closed my eyes, and soon opened them, to see that I was no longer as small. Standing up, Soundwave handed me Raf and we both waved 'good-bye' as he made his way back to his duties.

         "Ready for that ice cream?" I asked Raf, and he nodded his head after finally stopping his waving.

     Transforming, I raced out of the Nemesis via groundbridge, provided by Soundwave once more, and onto a wide plain. There was a highway not to far ahead, so I started towards that.

         "Where are we?" Raf asked, looking out the passenger side window of my front seat.

         "I don't know," I answered, switching on my holoform, "I just asked Soundwave to provide a groundbridge to an ice cream parlor. There's one not too far off... it might be an hour, but I'm assuming this was the only place he could send us that was safe for the groundbridge to open."

He nodded, and stared at the cars that went by for awhile. The silence was comfortable, and probably needed after the events of these past few days. I was about halfway there when Raf started another conversation.

         "So... who's all invited to the wedding?" he asked with an adorably sheepish smile.

         "Everyone really," I answered with my own smile, "The 'Bots, the 'Cons, and I plan on inviting those of the racing crew I used to know."

         "Really?!" his smile grew, "Does that mean I'll be able to ask about street racing from other people?"

         "Heck yeah! I'm sure they'll love to talk to you, but before you talk to them, I have a very special job for you during the wedding."

         "And what's that?" He twisted under my seatbelt, and I swear his smile would end up touching his ears.

         "I want you to be the ring barer."

     He immediately said 'yes', of which I had no doubt he would, and we both started on other rolls in the wedding. I told him about the bridesmaids, and how I would ask Miko to be the flower girl. Raf noted she would most likely attack someone with the flowers, and I told him that was the point. He asked about my maid of honor, but I have no clue as of yet. Knockout's Best Man so far was either Soundwave or Dreadwing, but I planned on Soundwave being DJ... it's to-be-determined...

         "Who will marry you two?" he asked when we pulled into the parking lot of the ice cream parlor.

         "I was thinking of having Optimus and Megatron share, just to be cruel, but then I thought better of it. Don't want the war to start again in the middle of a truce. So... I guess the next best option would be my dad..." 

I parked in a space, and we both went into the ice cream parlor.

         "You're inviting your dad?" Raf was obviously skeptical, especially after hearing how he just left me with my abusive mother... but now I know why, and I can't quite blame him.

         "Yes, after all these years, we finally connected again, thanks to my brother of course."

He nodded, obviously more accepting of the fact I had an automaton for a brother.

     It was our turn at the counter, and Raf ordered an ice cream he hadn't tried before, while I ordered a red type, I can't remember the flavor, but either way it was delicious. I set him on the hood of my alt, while I myself leaned against the front just beside him. We stayed there, happily eating the bought ice cream, watching other cars rush by, a beautiful scene of the mountains ahead.

         "Where will the wedding be?" he asked suddenly.

I mouthed the deliciously cold sweet, thinking.

         "Well, I was thinking of a certain place... but it's completely destroyed... the next best place would be where I grew up, or at least a certain part of it."

My mind wandered to the waterfall, and the deep lake that it filtered into. I remembered seeing Knockout there, when I had shown my dad Wildstryke. I remember barely being able to keep my optics off of him, and how his finish shined in the sunlight.

     I was brought back to reality when I heard a small 'uh-oh' from my current companion. Looking where he sat on my hood, I noticed the splotch of ice cream on the (F/C) finish.

         "Sorry..." he cringed, sliding off of my hood.

         "No problem," I gave him a soft smile, "I have cleaning supplies in the back, it's only a small mess anyway."

Quickly finishing my ice cream, I went to grab a towel and some cleaner, the spot of sticky sweetness disappearing within seconds.

         "Just be glad I didn't ask Knockout to take us." I winked, and noted the over dramatic shudder Raf responded with, the both of us laughing shortly after.

     Once he had finally finished his own treat, I started the drive back, this time comming for a groundbridge from Ratchet, who supplied with a great relief. Driving into the new base, I was met with the almost destruction of my entire engine.

         "Come back ay'?"

         "So YOU'RE Wheeljack." I laughed, and pat Raf on his shoulder, the short scare unexpected by far.

         "Yeah, and you-"

        "Brought Rafael back, safe and sound," I replied before he could finish, and transformed, earning a disbelieving stare from both him, and Ultra Magnus, "Was anyone else worried besides Arcee and Jack? No. So do yourselves a favor, and wind down those gears, don't want to blow a gasket."

There was a moment of silence before Wheeljack spoke up.

         "I like her," he pointed, looking to Bulkhead, who only shook his helm.

         "Um... (Y-) I mean Wildstryke, could you put me down please?"

         "Sure kiddo." I smiled, and allowed him to jump onto the platform from my servo.

He was greeted by an enthusiastic Miko (as was the norm) and a skeptical Jack, who asked what I had told him, or what he had told me. Honestly, that kid has some major trust issues. And now I have to explain what I am capable of to these two ridiculous mechs.

(Aaaaaaand now you've met Wheeljack! AND had a nice little outing with Raf! He's just so wholesome, I can't help it! X3)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

28.2K 715 9
Team Prime encounters the mysterious "right hand" of Megatron named Liberator who proceeds to exploit all of their weaknesses and strategically defea...
7.2K 177 18
You are a Valkryrie, a warrior sister whose order goes back to the beginning of Cybertronian time. Now that Cybertron has fallen, a new path is set o...
10.4K 182 19
(COMPLETE-UNDER A FEW EDITS) An innocent and shy femme with the skill of a musician crashes into Earth and meets the Autobots. She shares her experie...
191K 4.5K 29
❗✴ I WILL ADMIT, my writing in this was good, along with the original plot idea. BUT I completely regret not planning this story out properly before...