Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

Per Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... Més

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2

3K 35 96
Per Soejammy

Uzume: Last time, on Hyperdimension Neptunia:

Last time, the group had begun to fight against the Chaos CPUs. Kinja's mist had changed Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert into what they are now. Guardian had fought against Chaos White, Orange Heart fought Chaos Black, IF and Compa faced against Chaos Purple, and Adult Neptune fought against Chaos Green. After discovering a couple of times that Chaos White's memories surfaced when Guardian performed certain acts, it showed an opening for him to try and knock Chaos White out. Though Dionix didn't want that happening and ordered his Chaos CPUs to go after Guardian to stop him. With his chance to knock Chaos White out was gone, things began to get harder from here.

When Guardian's team was together, the Chaos CPUs had used their skills for a combined attack to try and defeat their enemies. With Guardian's quick thinking, he used all his energy to block what damage he could, but in the process lost his transformation from the lack of energy. When Dionix initiated a capture sequence, (Y/n) was caught and suspended in mid air as if a prize to behold. What should have been an end to the group, Dionix wished to reveal who he was before they die. To the group, they didn't know what to think with what they saw. To (Y/n), he was in disbelief as he tried thinking out of the current situation they were all in. When Dionix revealed who he was, he looked just like (Y/n). Just who was this man, and why did he look like (Y/n)?

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Either one way or another, if I don't think about how of get out of this situation we're all in... Everyone will die here...!

As the story continues... Now.

(Insert favorite Neptunia theme)

(Y/n)'s point of view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Chamber room.

Time: Eleven-thirty p.m.

For some rescue mission that's being led by me... How does the leader get caught by the enemy? I'm having to watch as my friends struggle on trying to fight against the Chaos CPUs, while I find myself being held up by cables as I was being restrained. Unable to move or do anything as I was faced with Dionix right in front of me. Dionix had revealed his true face to me as I was still in shock from him looking just like me. I want answers, and if anyone has them right now... It's the bastard himself right in front of me.

Dionix: So, (Y/n) do you give up here? Your face does look the part.

(Y/n): Not the slightest you sicko. But what I want to know is, why the hell do you look like me?!

Dionix: Seeing you still can't comprehend what you are seeing, I think it would be best to fully explain about "our" existence: A long time ago, when the Shinzuyaku clan was still alive, I was part of that clan. I was raised to be like anyone else and train for one purpose; Live in peace, praised the CPUs, and help the CPUs when needed. As time grew on, there was no end to the threats of whatever danger came to Gamindustri or the goddesses. At times, the CPUs would either be captured, they would die in combat, or they would start a war. One CPU I had fallen in love with, she was the CPU of Lowee... but after her death at the hands of the Deity of Sin, Arfoire, I lost a piece of my own self that day. The sad part is, I never got to tell her how I felt before she died to that demon...

This brought a shock to me hearing something like this.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) So that's why he made me confess my feelings for Neptune, Blanc and Noire... Just to sate his own need for his own mistakes... I had read about the four CPUs he's talking about... Only Uranus survived that onslaught against the Deity of Sin by sealing the monster away way back then from what Blanc told me...

Dionix: We had done everything together, even if I didn't show much care about it. She would try her hardest to bring a smile to anyone, no matter who it was. When she was supposed to choose a capable guardian to serve under her, she was more looking for a friend than someone strong to protect them. Because of how I was raised, I took my role somewhat seriously as the knowledge and training was etched in my mind from the teachings I would receive. But now with her gone, I lost that one light that was able to bring a smile to this serious face.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Him being happy?? Never thought I would hear that coming from someone that wishes to destroy everything... Wait a minute... Why am I getting a John Wick feeling about this...?

Dionix: I had friends that tried to help me cope with my own loss, but I just pushed them away. Not caring what they said or did. I had grown so cold, I even became angry with how everything happened. I had wished on wanting to have that chance again, to have more time with her before she left to go fight that demon that day... When I heard the people of Lowee had replaced her with a new CPU to take responsibility next, it's like they didn't care who protected them anymore!! I then wanted a way to claim vengeance, a way to show this world true fear and chaos that danger always brought. I was done with wanting to keep people safe. If the person I had fallen for couldn't be saved or shown respect for her bravery, why should everyone else live?!

Dionix then emanated the same mist as he was enraged. Having to dig up an old past must be getting to him.

Dionix: It was the final push I needed to cut all my ties I had and just go on my own conquest! To do that, I had to first start with my clan. During my genocide spree of my clan, I had been given new powers because of my rage and hatred corrupting the crystal I had. These crystals are meant to signify that someone had lost all sense of reason and gone berserk. In my state, I had gained the armor you saw. As the events played out how I told you before in our first meeting, there was one person that did stop me. Using their power, the Oracle of the clan had used their special power of being able to seal objects or people away. But before they sealed me away, the Oracle had also sealed something else away. That something, was the light inside of me. The light which should have been fully extinguished is you (Y/n).

Dionix then pointed to me as I looked at him on his claim.

Dionix: The Oracle knew one day you would some how wind up back here and made the necessary preparations for just the cause. You know that sword you wield so badly? That used to be MY sword you're using now you fake. I can't use it now because of my energy being corrupted with my current black crystal. If the blade didn't resist my new will to destroy everything, it would still be with me today. But alas, I have found a new blade to take its place after many attempts to forge its dark powers.

(Y/n): Then, those pictures in the cave I discovered the Sapphire Blade in... That was you wielding the sword...?!

Dionix: Yes, and if I can't wield the Sapphire Spirit Blade, then neither should you. I had made a reputation using that sword and it was an extension of myself with what I could do. Though to see you look like me was... shocking when I first saw you from my spy drones.

(Y/n): Then how the hell do I look like you then damn it!? That doesn't explain how we look the same!

Dionix: That's the thing idiot, I have a theory about that... The crystal could have reacted in some way to the infant that belongs to the family you live with now. The baby was exposed to the crystal and thus, the crystal found the perfect time to transfer my light into the child. Given time, it reshaped its genetic makeup to look how you are now; face, body, voice, all of it. Now here we are, on this momentous day as I get you back under wraps once and for all. You have been a thorn in my side since you came here and reminded me all those painful times I have wanted to forget... This ends, now...!

Dionix then began to channel his own energy, as he began to form his blade slowly.

(Y/n): I still don't get it though!! Why do I need to die?! I don't understand!!

Dionix: That crystal is the bane of my existence!! Because you can be able to wield the crystal, its power can destroy everything I am working towards for my conquest and to those that defy me!! With this being the last of its kind, excluding the one I have around my neck, it still poses the biggest threat to me on this god forsaken dimension!!

Dionix summoned his blade and was about to strike me down, until...

???: Destroy your plans and is the biggest threat to you huh?? Then we can't let that happen to (Y/n) or his crystal then, can we?

Dionix: What?! Who?!

Four sniper shots were heard as Dionix moved out of the way to avoid being hit. The targets instead were the cables suspending me in the air as I then began to fall. I then feel two people catch me by my arms as I look to see Rom and Ram in their HDD forms. Both of them fly me over to where the other members of our team are coming in from who are in their transformed states. I see some of the others make a break towards where Orange Heart and the others are. The Chaos CPUs back off from fighting the new group approaching where they are. Nepgear comes over in her HDD form to me to see how I'm doing with C-Sha as well.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): (Y/n)! Are you okay?!

C-Sha (Gold Form): After we each took down our enemies, they ran off. They were only to buy time for this- Wait, what in the-?!

That's when everyone sees Dionix. Boy is he mad from what I can see. Dionix thought he would have more time to take care of everything before the others arrived. Though, I expected them to catch up at this point. Seeing how the power difference was between me, IF, Compa, Adult Neptune and Uzume in her HDD form against the Chaos CPUs... It wouldn't have been enough. We still tried, but it was damn tough taking on four leaders of each nation in Chaos form.

Black Sister (Uni): No way! He looks just like (Y/n)!

Even though I hate to even admit this myself... I had a hard time believing it as well... How could there be two people that look the same, but different as well? No one could explain something like that in their life.

(Y/n): That's because he IS me... My "dark" self from what I know anyway...

White Sister (Ram): But how?!

(Y/n): I don't have time to explain all what he said to me... But even I'm having trouble accepting it as it is...

Dionix: Damn you meddlesome rats!! You have no idea how close I was to finally be rid of him!!

Purple Sister aimed her gun blade at Dionix with a serious look on her face.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): Go ahead and try to get to (Y/n). We'll protect our friend even if we have to fight you!

Dionix: How can you fight me, if you have to face those you cherish as well?

The Chaos CPUs then gather in front of where Dionix is as he walks back towards his throne for safety as the glass barrier blocks off any access to him.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) That damn coward... If I get back to full strength, I'll make him pay for all of this mess he's caused back then and now...

White Sister (Rom): Blanc...!

Purple Sister (Nepgear): What's happened to our sisters?!

Adult Neptune: No time to explain... Right now we need-

As the others began conversing with what needs to be done, I began to think of my own options based on what I know. I look towards Dionix as he gripped his throne while glaring towards my way.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) What does he still mean?? Me and the crystal can destroy his plans?? I don't even know what he's talking about or even know the slightest thing how to do that!! What's so damn important that he needs to take or destroy my crystal?! Is there something I'm not seeing that I can do...?

I take in everything that's around me, as I see the Chaos CPUs smiling at their next prey. I look at Dionix who is growing ever so impatient at the turn of events. I then look towards my team for which most of them are in their transformed states and talking to each other on a plan. As I do that, Histoire's guidance from my training with her echos in my head.

Memory of Histoire: A person's most powerful weapon is their mind. Those who think to rashly in fights will not concentrate and think on impulse (Y/n). Remember every detail that gives a clue to a weakness or a reason why an enemy is there. Remember what powers, abilities and information that is given to you. Do that, and you will know what to do even in the toughest situations. Don't give up when there is still hope (Y/n). Use everything at your disposal. Never give up until the last move is made.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) *sighs* Alright Histoire... Time to see what can be done about this mess... Come on (Y/n)... Think... Think why everything led to this point...

I take a deep breath and then think hard on all the information given to me over the course of my time here. The room around me dissolves as I recall all my memories I've made up till this point.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Dionix... Myself... He is a member of the Shinzuyaku clan in the past. Him being a part of the clan, he knows what the Crystal of Hope can do the most given his training... He knows something... Something crucial... Something that involves from his experience when it was pure and not corrupted...

I piece together Dionix's connection to the clan with the Crystal of Hope in my mind.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Though... this isn't the first time he's tried to fight me for the crystal... our first encounter was back at that crater. He wanted me to give it to him on my own free will or by force to take it away from me... But why though?? Hmm... He mentioned about a special use it has... But what is it that I'm not seeing...??

I then connect to myself to the Crystal of Hope as I kept thinking harder.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) He didn't show himself to me until I've spent more time here in Hyper dimension... But he showed up on the 31st of July... There must have been something I did in the past before then... I'm sure it has to be there somewhere... But what damn it?!?! I didn't get the crystal until after my dad gave it to me, after then I... Wait...

My thoughts then head towards to where I met Neptune, faced the robots and then...

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Back in the forest... I helped Neptune transform for a short time span due to my lack in Share Energy training... AH!! THAT'S IT!!

All the pieces began to fit together, my knowledge of the crystal, to the reason Dionix needs to get it away from me, and then to the CPUs. Share Energy distribution, and Energy Manipulation....

(Y/n): (Thoughts) With the Crystal of Hope, it DOES have the power to ruin Dionix's plans. The mist turns people and monsters into Chaos creatures using a man-made mist that is infused with Chaos Energy. It enters people's bodies to change their form deep down to become more hostile and ferocious. But with my Crystal, I have control of Share Energy itself. It regenerates on its own to supply me with power constantly based on how much I've rested up at a time. And with it, I can pump my energy into others affected by that mist, and attack the source in their bodies directly! I'm not just a living weapon, I am a goddamn cure against this mist of his!!

As I finished my thinking, the room begins to fade back into existence for me as I then began to see some of my friends fighting against the Chaos CPUs. With the whole team here, we have the numbers, but that doesn't mean that they can keep this up forever. Even after we beat them, Dionix will do whatever it takes to keep them here and under his control. This fight is only going to end if I heal them myself... Time to make the impossible happen (Y/n)... It's time...

(Y/n): Everyone fall back and regroup. I have a proposal I need to make to Dionix... and I need Compa's help.

Purple Sister looks at me as if I'm crazy at what I say.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): What do you mean by that?!

(Y/n): Please Nepgear... I need to do this... I know how I can change our friends back during the fight... But I need you to trust me.

Purple Sister looks at me shocked now. She thought about what I said and then nods her head.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): Everyone gather around real quick! (Y/n) has something he needs to say.

Looking back, the other did just that while keeping their eyes on the enemy. After everyone gathers back together, I get up from the ground to stand up on my feet. My body still hurts from the pain I am feeling, but now isn't the time to be in this condition.

(Y/n): Compa, how much can you be able to heal if you used your best healing skill on me...?

Compa: Well, I can be able to bring your strength back up Mr. (Y/n)... but because of the negative effect, you'll then regain that pain slowly until it hurts the same again...

(Y/n): Then please use it. Even if it buys me only some time. I need every advantage I can use right now for what I'm about to do.

Compa complies with my request as I felt my body relax and loosen up from the pain. I close my eyes and breathe easier knowing I was good for a short time. After opening up my eyes again and getting back up, I began to walk forward slightly ahead of my team.

(Y/n): Dionix!

I gain Dionix's attention as he has a confused look as I then stopped walking.

Dionix: What?

(Y/n): I've come to bargain.

Dionix: And what of it?

What my next words bring, will decide how this all goes from here on out.

(Y/n): You want me dead right? I now know why you've been trying to kill me or at least take the crystal away from me. It's because of my connection to you. I'm part Shinzuyaku, but I'm not really a member am I? No, but I do have their signature trait. To control Share Energy and channel it into others thanks to the crystals power. It has regenerative abilities that regain Share Energy to use over time. Because of that, it's the perfect tool to heal those under your Chaos mist. It would take too much Share Energy to help fix all four at the same time with a method that I heard of before. But with the help of the crystal and manipulating energy, I can attack the source directly in their bodies.

Dionix: Where are you going with this damn it! You're wasting my time!!

(Y/n): If you shut your damn ass trap for one minute, I'm getting to that!! How about we make this fight interesting? One fight against all four of them. The Chaos CPUs vs. myself. No interruptions from both sides. Winner takes all. If I'm able to heal my friends during battle, I get to bring them back home safe and sound.

Dionix: If I win?

I look towards my friends who have a worried look as I looked back at Dionix with a determined look.

(Y/n): If your team wins... I'll die by your hands, no questions asked... Do we have a deal, or not?

Dionix: Hmm... Interesting offer.

Purple Sister flies to me and floats in front of me with a worried look on her face.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): (Y/n)?! What are you thinking??

(Y/n): What I must to help our friends...

Purple Sister (Nepgear): No! There has to be another way! We can regroup somewhere and then-

(Y/n): I'm not going to abandon them here damn it!!

Purple Sister flinches when I yell at her. I take a deep breath as I look at her.

(Y/n): Listen Nepgear... I can't run from this fight... I WON'T run from this... Not when Neptune and the others are being used to be meat shields for this bastard. We've come so far to get here, and now I need to make my own stand here. A reason why Dionix shouldn't mess with us. Messing with me personally, of course. Before, it was fighting you girls in sparing matches, but now this is the real deal. You all faced Neptune and the others once already, but not this time. This is my mistake I plan to correct with my own hands. Please Nepgear... I've made up my mind and I can't change it now. I NEED to face this fear by myself and no one's help...

Purple Sister looks at me with a sad look and stops floating to then hug me as I hugged her back. During our hug, I could hear her slightly crying.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): Please don't die on us... Like you said... No one on this mission is expendable... Not even you...

I looked at Nepgear's hair and then at the Chaos CPUs who is ready to fight me whenever I'm ready.

(Y/n): I know... I promise this won't be the end of me... When I say I promise... I keep it. Right now... I need to redeem myself for this mess by fixing it myself. I can't forgive myself because of ALL of this... You and the others might not think it's necessary, but to me it does. Whether you all like it or not... This is my choice.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): Okay... Just... be careful...

(Y/n): I will.

After Purple Sister separates from me to look at each other before she flies back to the group to explain the situation to the team. Each of them has a reaction from what I can see as they began to worry about me. I then focus my attention back to Dionix as he still thought about it.

(Y/n): So, do we have a deal? Or do we not?

Dionix: Even though you are just a fake, you have guts in making a risky deal like this... I accept these terms.

(Y/n): Good, now bring down one of the barriers your using to keep my friends from getting harmed in the crossfire. If you think you can do that, "Me."

Dionix huffs feeling insulted as he presses a button to separate me from my friends with a glass barrier. I walk my friends and looked at each of them who had a worried look.

(Y/n): This is it everyone...

Purple Sister (Nepgear): Stay safe (Y/n)...

(Y/n): Hey, come on... Cheer up. This isn't over yet. Not by a long shot.

I say that as I pulled out the black box Histoire helped me make out into my left hand.

(Y/n): Besides... I still have this little thing.

Black Sister (Uni): The black box you brought out of the Sharicite Chamber?? What good is a little box going to do for you??

(Y/n): I'll let the box do the talking for me as I present it now. As the saying goes: "Big things come in small packages." This is the hard work me and Histoire put into after finding out about the enemy spying on us. Now's the time to use it more than ever now.

I place my hand to the glass barrier as everyone did the same. Even if we're cut off, I know my team will still be with me for this battle in spirit. My heart beats faster at the tension building up inside for what's ahead. I couldn't back away from this fight, there's no going back, I have to get serious now!! When I look at my team, I gave them a look of determination.

(Y/n): It's do or die time. Wish me luck.

Black Sister (Uni): If you give up here, expect me to bring your stupid ass back from the dead. 'Cause making us worry like this isn't fair you idiot.

(Y/n): I'll be sure to remember that statement for when I get my personal beat down from all of you later.

I turn around as I tap my communicator and begin walking towards the Chaos CPUs.

(Y/n): Video call: Histoire. Deliver audio feed to right ear.

I took the mini video screen and placed it in the air to my right, after the call connects, it shows Histoire.

Histoire (Communicator): Status report?

(Y/n): Dionix turned our friends into Chaos CPUs Histoire. I've made a deal with Dionix that even he couldn't resist... But Dionix... I know what happened to the Shinzuyaku clan and I know who he is... He's supposed to be me, but the original I guess... I'm just a piece of him that survived from being corrupted in his soul...

Histoire (Communicator): Oh no... (Y/n) what do you plan on doing??

(Y/n): I'm going to be using the black box Histoire. I have no other options left of what to do... But I do know how to help Neptune and the others in healing them.

Histoire looks at me very worried for what's to happen.

Histoire (Communicator): (Y/n)... You know the consequences for using it right? The outcome of doing this? We've never tested it's use or what could go wrong. Are you absolutely sure about this?? If it doesn't work-

(Y/n): I fully understand what will happen. I've decided this after we've talked back on the 31st of August Histore... My mind is dead set on doing this. I'm not just going to give up and let Dionix win using our friends against us! They've helped me in my times of need, now I need to return the favor in full!

I look towards Histoire as she closed her eyes and sighed.

Histoire (Communicator): Very well... Please be careful (Y/n)...

(Y/n): I will. If something does happen to me though, when the others return back to Planeptune... give them my journal like we promised...

Histoire (Communicator): I will (Y/n)... I'll pray for your safety and hope you don't fall in battle.

(Y/n): And Histoire...? Thanks for everything. Without you all... I wouldn't have the courage to do what needs to be done today...

Histoire (Communicator): You're welcome (Y/n)... If something should happen to you... I promise that you will never be forgotten for your courage today...

(Y/n): Thanks Histoire...

I ended communications as I stopped and looked at my enemies.

(Y/n): So, who's ready for show and tell, hmm? I know I am. I have a wonderful item I am very proud of making with me today. So you see this black BEAUTIFUL box I have right here?

I then hold up the black box me and Histoire worked so hard to make. This was my trump card to even out the situation after evaluating what needs to be done. Knowing I can be able to keep up with one, I'm pretty sure at this point I need to get fully serious in this fight to keep up with all four of them. It's time to push past my limits and worries to give it all I got! No more regrets, and no more doubts!

Chaos Black (Noire): Is this a joke? You against all four of us?!

Chaos Green (Vert): Seems there won't be a challenge after all. He's seemed to have lost his mind.

Chaos White (Blanc): Without any energy in that stupid crystal of his, (Y/n)'s gonna crumble when I'm through with him. I'll make him pay for calling my chest flat!!

Chaos Purple (Neptune): This will be easy. I'll enjoy making him suffer as well.

The four enemies I face ready their weapons as I continued to speak.

(Y/n): This nifty little thing I have right here, contains something special to it. With it, has to do with these lights on the top here. You see, these are the number of charges this thing has until I need to get it recharged again. As for how many you ask? Three. Always seems to be the magic number for some reason in this world... But none the less, what does it contain though? You see... I LOVE pushing red buttons, and this one I made does produce one when needing to activate it.

The top of the box then revealed a red button to it as I then press and began to glow a light from the box itself. Sounds of charging up could be heard from the box after I had activated it.

(Y/n): My friends are the only ones to carry their own Share Crystals whenever needing to power up. Leaving me with only my Crystal of Hope and whatever energy I have left until resting up again... But today, that changes... Now.

As the box opens up, a light is being produced as I take hold of what's in the box and close it back up quickly. I then send the black box back to my inventory to keep it safe for future use. For what I am holding, everyone could see a light emanating from my right hand.

Dionix: What is that you are holding??

I smirked knowing Dionix was going to ask just that as I bow pretending to feel generous.

(Y/n): Thank you for asking that your dark lordship. I was about to get to that. What the black box is, it's a generator. As for what it was generating a moment ago... Well, let's say I'm creating my own type of "miracle" for this fight today.

I show what's in my hand as everyone becomes shocked at what I am holding. What is in my hand right now, is a Share Crystal. The look on Dionix's face made my day as he wasn't expecting this at all.

Dionix: That's impossible!! How?!?!

(Y/n): That's what the box is for. To create a Share Crystal for myself to charge my necklace when in a pinch. Histoire agreed to help make this box for me as long as I helped on increasing Shares for Planeptune while she made the box. As long as I cooperated with Histoire on doing that, she would make my request possible. Now, it's my turn to even the playing field on fight and go all out!!

I smirked towards Dionix and he was fuming from this recent development on this situation as he pounded hard on his throne with his fist.

Dionix: Graaaaaah!! Stop him! Stop him right now!!

I watched as the Chaos CPUs launch to charge in towards me. The final fight is beginning. So let's give them all a show they won't forget!

(Y/n): I don't care if you are me... But my life is my own! I am (Y/n) (L/n), and I AM the Guardian! You've hurt my friends by causing this mess for which I'm going to fix about it! I'm taking my life back into my own hands on what my fate will be. It all starts right here, right NOW!!

I shoved the Share Crystal into my necklace to charge it back up to full power. In the next instant, the Chaos CPUs had almost reached me until I transformed again. In a blinding light, it stuns the Chaos CPUs long enough for me to knock them back away from me as the light began to subside. When it finally does, I'm back to being Guardian as I got into a combat stance.

Guardian (Y/n): Now that I know what I have to do, I can't waste time!!

In an explosion of energy, I surround myself in a large mass of energy as it swirls around my legs and goes up my body, giving me a slight tint of (A/c) aura to my body. I was at full power with my energy now. I could feel my heart beating fast at the pressure I was giving out.

Guardian (Y/n): (Thoughts) Once that negative effect starts kicking back in, I'll only have so much time to use when that happens. I haven't practiced transforming twice in a row before, so I don't know what to really expect... But I can't afford to waste every precious second I have now! My friends are counting on me!!

Chaos Black (Noire): I'll make you pay for that punch (Y/n)!!

Chaos Purple (Neptune): No Noire, wait!

Not heeding Chaos Purple's words, Chaos Black charges in towards me. She throws back her right arm as she thrusts it forward to punch me, the dust kicks up from the impact. But when it settles, I can be seen holding Chaos Black's hand and give much resistance to her strength. Because of pumping out lots of energy out, my defense, offense and speed are increased greatly. I pulled Chaos Black closer as I punched her in the gut to make her cough up some blood. I then take hold of her legs as I spin her around and throw her back to her allies. They catch her in the process as they set her down on her feet. I begin cracking my knuckles and my neck to show I'm ready to fight. This will be my toughest fight yet, I can't afford to lose here. Everything is on the line!

Guardian (Y/n): To be honest, I'm kinda scared at my own power when combining these two together... Never actually tried increasing my power while I was transformed. Been scared of having to use full power while my friends were present at the time. But now isn't the time to be scared about hurting my friends... So, one question now is: Who's next?

I see the four Chaos CPUs not making an advance. If they wouldn't make a move, then I would then. I then generate energy platforms in my hands and throw them all around my current enemies. Each platform is placed for me for a route as I dashed to them. I jumped from one platform to another as each one disappears in blinding speeds to throw them off my track. When I see an opening, I launch myself towards Chaos Green and kick her from behind. The attack sent her flying away from the group while I flipped in the air. Chaos Purple turned around to see me land on my feet after the attack. She brought her sword up to swing down at me. I swung my left hand from right to left and generated a constructed an Energy Blade to counter it. This surprises my enemies as I blocked with it. I pushed Chaos Purple's blade off and then execute a spin kick to knock Chaos Purple away from me. Chaos Black attempts to attack me from behind while Chaos White attacks from the front with their weapons ready to hit me. I repair my constructed Energy Blade with some of my energy and then I unsheathe my other sword to block both attacks being made towards me.

Chaos Black (Noire): What?!

Chaos White (Blanc): That's not possible!

Guardian (Y/n): Then you should have followed your own advice's: Never underestimate your opponent!

I then push up against their attack as I do a spin slash push them away from me. I then get into my dual wield stance like how I always do. I see Chaos Green and Chaos Purple position themselves around me in a formation with Chaos Black and Chaos White. My allies are watching me from the sides, watching my every move.

Guardian (Y/n): I don't care how much this takes, I won't lose this fight. No matter what!

Nepgear's point of view.

As we watched Guardian fight, what should have been a one-sided fight with him being at a number disadvantage, he's able to keep up with them.

Black Sister (Uni): How is he doing this?! One person wouldn't be able to handle four people at once! Four being CPUs in fact!

White Sister (Rom): It's like he's a completely different person now.

C-Sha (Gold Form): I know I've teamed up with him before, but this is nuts.

We watched Guardian as he charged towards Chaos Black and began to exchange sword blows with each other. During their clash, Chaos Green tries to hit Guardian by surprise, but Guardian knocks Chaos Black away and turn towards his next opponent. Guardian then crosses his swords to then guide the spear aimed for him to the left side of him. He makes the constructed Energy Blade disappear to then deliver a hard punch to Chaos Green's face as the impact sent her flying into a wall. We then see Chaos White zooming around as she appears behind Guardian with his back towards her.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): (Y/n)! Look out!

As Chaos White swung her axe down towards Guardian, he jumps forward and turns his body around to look at his other opponent. Back-flipping with one hand, he generates a platform with his feet and pushes off from there towards Chaos White. In the motions, Guardian takes Chaos White by her hair and flips her to bounce his opponent on the ground and deliver a hard kick to Chaos White's stomach. The attack sends her rolling to the ground from having been kicked in the gut as she holds her hands there. Guardian walks slowly backwards trying to get some distance away with his blade up, but he didn't see Chaos Purple come in and deliver a drop kick to his side. This was the first of the attacks Guardian has took in this round as he was knocked away from her in that attack. He rolled on the ground and then used an arm to push up during the motions to then slide backwards on his feet until he stopped. Chaos Purple began doing follow up attacks to which Guardian was blocking each sword swing made towards him. Upon finding the right time, Guardian does a parry towards Chaos Purple and throws her off balance. What Guardian does next was do a back-flip kick to Chaos Purple's sword handle as it was knocked up into the air.

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Ah! My sword!

Guardian (Y/n): Worry about that later!!

Chaos Purple (Neptune): What?!

Guardian jump toward Chaos Purple and delivers a straight punch to her face as she was then sent flying away from the punch. Guardian then looks up towards the sword he kicked up into the air, as he jumps up to grab it. Now Guardian has both his blade and Chaos Purple's corrupted weapon due to the Chaos Mist's energy as he lands back on the ground.

Guardian (Y/n): Time to return this blade to it's former glory...

I wondered what Guardian meant by that as we all watched what happened next surprise us all. Guardian holds his enemy's blade out and channels his own Share Energy into his enemy's blade. Guardian made Chaos Purple's sword glow with a light and returned it back to how Purple Heart's sword really looks like in HDD mode.

Guardian (Y/n): Neptune... I'm borrowing your sword again. I need it to help you all...

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Hey! You already have a weapon! I find that to be unfair advantage if you ask me!

Guardian (Y/n): Sorry Neptune. I don't have time to stand around and talk about the fairness in battle tactics again. In battle, it's like chess, where the more skilled and tactical fighters can defeat those with combat experience.

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Why you...!

We all watched as Guardian fought, seeing that he changed Neptune's blade back to how it usually looks like, gives us hope.

Orange Heart (Uzume): Uzume can't believe what she's seeing! Could this be a dream??

S-Sha (Gold Form): If we're dreaming, then it's a very odd coincidence for us all to be having the same dream then...

Black Sister (Uni): How did he change Neptune's sword back so quickly?

Purple Sister (Nepgear): It could be because of his ability to distribute Share Energy to objects and others around him... Focusing his energy into something can have different effects based on what he focuses on. He must have focused his energy into giving the sword the energy it usually takes. He could have done this by pushing the negative energy out of it and replaced it with his own to bring out its true form again. If so, (Y/n) might have a chance to heal our sisters and Vert the same way like that!

White Sisters (Rom and Ram): That's amazing!

(Y/n)'s point of view.

I look at the blade I stole from Chaos Purple. I had filled it with my Share Energy to give its true form back. Having to hold Neptune's weapon again... reminds me how I met her. Being pulled into this world by Mira, saving her from the drones and then asking if I can barrow her weapon... Back then, I had no skill or experience except for my kendo practice... Now I can do more than just that.

Guardian (Y/n): (Thoughts) Neptune... Everyone... Please... Give me strength...!

I look to my left to see Chaos Green rushing in towards me as she extends her spear each time. It's her Rainy Ratnapura, a skill to do quick thrusts with her spear up to seven hits. Using both swords I have in my hand, I counter by using my Cataclysmic Rush to meet her head on. Upon our sixth collision with our skills, she finishes up with a horizontal slash as I used Neptune's sword to strike back to cancel it out. I then bring the butt of my sword handle and jab it into Chaos Greens stomach to stun her and jump to do a spinning thrust kick to her face to get her away from me. Flying passed Chaos Green, I saw Chaos Black as we began to exchange blows with each other. Her fast movement and swordsmanship were still topnotch from what I still knew about her. During our clash, she was able to get pass my defenses and cut into my left side. I gritted my teeth through the pain as the sword cuts into me.

Chaos Black (Noire): Feel the stinging pain of the blade of Lastation!!

Guardian (Y/n): Gaaaah...! You say that now... But I have a retort to that statement...!

While Chaos Black was still close, I dropped my swords real quick to bring my hands together to charge up my energy between my hands.

Guardian (Y/n): Feel the blast, of my Energy Shot!!

Thrusting my hands forward, I shoot an Energy Shot at Chaos Black from point blank range. The attack caught her off guard as she rolled on the ground from the initial hit backwards. I then crouched down and held my left side where Chaos Black dealt damage and used Heal to repair the cut in my side as I took some deep breaths.

Guardian (Y/n): (Thoughts) Even if the damage was a small... I can still feel the burn of the attack as a phantom pain... Must be the negative effect of hyperalgesia... I must be careful...

Grabbing the swords again, I look up to see Chaos White diving towards me as she readied her axe to slam down on me. Focusing most of my energy into defenses and strength, I was able to shake off most of the damage by blocking it with the swords, though my arms were feeling numb from the slam Chaos White did. I then pushed her weapon off my swords as I was able to deal a couple of slashes towards her and deliver a spinning roundhouse kick to her face. Using the momentum of her turning from the hit, she used Zerstorung and slammed her weapon into my gut. I cough at the hit as I get sent flying backwards into a wall as dust was kicked up from the impact. After the smoke clears, my body was buried just slightly to the wall as some damage was beginning to show on the white pieces of my armor. I struggle to break free to then only fall down onto my hands and knees. I can feel my heart beating very fast now as I breathed deeply. Even though Energy Manipulation can help me increase my power, it wasn't meant to be used at such a length or at this intensity of power combined. At most, not at this much power until I had more practice. I'm basically hurting myself in the process to keep up with the four of them at this point.

Guardian (Y/n): Ngh... Jeez... that attack still hits like a train, Angel...

Chaos White (Blanc): Then here! There's more where that came from!

When gasped as I look up I saw her use Getter Ravine as she come flying down towards me. I get up quickly to then jump out of the way of the attack, but the shock wave from the attack hit me with full force and sent me flying in a direction. After landing on the ground, I cough from the damage made to me. Even though the damage I took is little, the pain the negative effect has placed on me is helping my enemies hurts me more than normal. I get up slowly from the ground to get back on my feet. Using my new Hyper Healing skill, I'm able to replenish half of my health back to normal in a shorter period of time. Though the next instant, I can feel a kick hit my face as I get knocked down again. Someone then steps on my left hand I am using to hold Neptune's sword and forced to open it in pain. As I look up at who is attacking me, and I see Chaos Purple looking down as she was glaring at me.

Chaos Purple (Neptune): I believe this is MY sword...

She then picks her sword back up as it becomes corrupted in Chaos Energy again. When I get back up, I could see the four surround me in from four sides. I held my sword up with both hands to be ready for whatever they were about to do. My breathing becomes labored from trying to keep this pressure of energy I'm using out as I'm beginning to lose focus to keep the energy flow up like this.

Chaos Black (Noire): I'm growing tired of having to fight him. What do you think girls?

Chaos Green (Vert): I agree. He's beginning to wear himself out already despite going all out against us.

Chaos White (Blanc): I'll crush him like a bug when this is over. That should be a good punishment for him.

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Let's show him our powers combined ladies.

I watch as I prepare myself and see Chaos Black and Green begin to move quickly towards me.

Chaos Black (Noire): Be honored to see this skill (Y/n).

Chaos Green (Vert): This is OUR power!!

Their formation skill was Sinister Force, a dark version of their original skill known as Guardian Force. Deciding to meet them head on, I charge in at them. Chaos Black and Green picked up speed to become blurs as Chaos Black hits me first into the air and then Chaos Green. They then keep up on the pressure as they each keep slashing through me as I grunt in pain. They finish up by crossing through me one last time to send me higher up into the air as I scream from the pain.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): (Y/N)!!!

I could hear Purple Sister scream my name out in worry as I then saw Chaos White flying up passed me to then slam me back down into a downward spiral. I grit my teeth in pain as I lose my grip on my blade.

Chaos White (Blanc): Kill him now!!

I look up to see Chaos Purple diving down at me fast as she kept picking up speed. I could see the evil look in her eyes as it sent a chill down my spine.

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Die at the hands, of the Chaos CPUs!!

I gasp as my eyes go wide when Chaos Purple makes a quick slash through me as a dark purple box surrounds me in it. Chaos Purple lands on her feet into a skid with the other three Chaos CPUs joining her. The box gathers more energy in it until it explodes with me in it. I let out a bloodcurdling as some of my armor pieces begin to shatter in the blast. When it subsides, I was angled towards the ground as I bounced off of it. My body rolled against the ground as I got bounced up again during my roll. I hit the back of my head against the glass wall where my friends were as my visor breaks in the process. I then fall down face first as I twitched in pain from the attack dealt to me as the aura breaks from the lack of concentration. I lay on the ground, but still in my Guardian form. I could feel blood trickle down at the back of my head from the impact I took against the glass wall. I could be seen as the black meshed suit that covered my torso was gone and most of my armor parts had been destroyed in the process. Slash marks and bruises covered the top part of my body with blood seeping out from my wounds. I breathed hard from the pain my body is feeling.

Purple Sister (Nepgear): (Y/n)!!

B-Sha (Golden Form): No! (Y/n)!

Adult Neptune: Oh no!

I can slightly hear my friends, but just enough to know what they are saying. I look at my hand as it shifted slightly in and out. Going back and forth from my Guardian form to my normal hand. My breathing began to shake as I was watching this happen... Feeling defenseless and weakened.

White Sister (Rom): His form... it's starting to give out...

White Sister (Ram): No... you got to get back up...

C-Sha (Gold Form): Come on (Y/n)! You can't give up!

K-Sha (Gold Form): Please (Y/n)... Don't give up...

My eyes slowly fade in and out. Trying to refocus them as I tried to stay awake. The pain hurts... It hurt from how much attacks I've taken and with the effects of the hyperalgesia... The pain was much worse for me...

Compa: Please Mr. (Y/n)... Don't die on us...!

IF: You're going to just give up?! Come on! Get back up (Y/n)!

Orange Heart (Uzume): Uzume can't watch this...!

S-Sha (Gold Form): Come on! Get up!

Hearing my friends, I tried to make an attempt, but I fall back down wincing in pain. I really wanted to try and move, but my body won't respond to my needs. It doesn't want to get up from the ground and take more pain. Even if my mind was willing to continue, my body is giving up on me...

Guardian (Y/n): (Thoughts) Is this... how I'm going to die...?

Just as I was about to pass out, I then heard someone yelling at me as they pounded on the glass barrier with both fists.

Black Sister (Uni): Are you really going to just give up here?! Are you going to let us down after all you've promised us?! What will our sisters and Vert feel having to defeat you?! Think you idiot!!

Hearing Black Sister's words trying to reach me... She was right... I was about to let them down... I was about to let ALL of them down... Even though my body hurts from the intense pain... I was still alive and my heart was hurting WAY more than what my body was feeling at the moment. My eyes then slowly begin to regain focus and vision to them. My body shakes as I want it to move, that I NEED it to move more than ever right now!

Black Sister (Uni): You call yourself strong, but you are giving up this easily!? You don't just give up. You don't just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what's right, even when everyone else just runs away. You may be the most reckless man I may ever know, but you have the burning will to do what's right even in the toughest situations! Get up! Get back up, and help your friends!! Get back up, and help those you love you damned idiot!!!

Hearing Black Sister yell at me as her words echoed within the room, my eyes snap open as I push everything my mind is willing to do, back to my body. I roared out as I get back up and my form re-stabilizes as I pushed my aura back out again. The floor begins to crack from the pressure my energy gives out. My head is down as I breathed heavily and use Flash Step to vanish from everyone's view. When my enemies notice my presence behind them, they try to catch me in their vision, but I use it again to move to another location. I do this a few more times until I clothesline both Chaos Black and Chaos Green to send them flying away from where Chaos White, Chaos Purple and myself are. I then take Chaos White's tail as I begin to spin her around to throw her towards the direction I sent Chaos Black and Green at. Chaos Purple has a shocked look on her face as I had an angry glare at her.

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Impossible! How even?!

Chaos Purple tried to swing her sword at me a few times, but I dodged them in quick succession. After dodging her attacks, I lay waste to her by delivering a barrage of punches and then deliver a hard punch to send her flying away as her team catches her. I look towards Dionix slightly, as he has a look of rage showing from what I can see.

Guardian (Y/n): (Thoughts) Good... I want him mad... I plan on making my stand here as I ruin his plans for what he's done to my friends... and those I love...!

Hearing the Chaos CPUs trying to charge in at my location all at once, I then jump backwards before they can hit me. I do some back-flips to then slide backwards to get away smoothly and enter a crouched position as I breathed hard from the strain.

Guardian (Y/n): That was close...

Chaos Black (Noire): Why won't you stay down damn it!? This is getting really annoying!!

Chaos Green (Vert): Agreed... I'll make him pay for hitting me in such a fashion!

Guardian (Y/n): You're all too damn confident, you know that...? I'm looking more towards your way, Princess. *Points to Chaos Black*

Chaos Black (Noire): What's that supposed to mean you idiot?! And stop calling me princess, it's embarrassing when you say that, you idiot!!

The four look at me as I slowly stand up on my feet and my aura dissipates around me. Chaos Black had a tick mark on her head when I personally addressed her by saying "princess" to her with a blush on her cheeks.

Chaos White (Blanc): What did you say you damn moron!?!?

Chaos Purple (Neptune): What do you mean by that??

It looks like I had gained their attention. I need to try something right now, or risk losing everything I worked hard to get to this point...

Guardian (Y/n): I bet you four won't block this next skill I throw... You're all so sure with your new powers, I doubt you have the guts to even block this...

Chaos Black (Noire): Is that a challenge I smell??

Chaos Green (Vert): What makes you so sure we won't survive from it and then defeat you?

Guardian (Y/n): Because I know how damn confident you four can get... Thinking your forms make you stronger... Although the facts do make them noticeable... You let your pretty little heads get the best of you and leave you open to anything that can go wrong... Once that happens... it's over...

Chaos White (Blanc): Why you little-!!!

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Hold on Blanc... Let's take up his challenge against us. If we do prove to be successful in blocking his next skill, he will be left open for our next onslaught against him.

Chaos Green (Vert): Yes. I say we take this and test our power. Once he's used it up, he won't last much longer after we're done with him.

Chaos Black (Noire): Once he's gone, I'll be gladly to dispose of his corpse.

Hearing those words, even they are entering the end game stage as well. There couldn't be any room for mistakes at this point. I was nearing my limits on what I can do at this point. Once my body gives out, that's it...

Guardian (Y/n): (Thoughts) If my next move doesn't work... If they decide to dodge and not stay in that one spot... No... No "If's..." This has to work!! (End of thoughts) If we're done twiddling our thumbs and talking over confidently with our thumbs up our asses... Let's settle this.

I watched the four shift into a guarding stance as I tensed my body up. I gather my energy into my left hand for construction of a small sphere. Using my other hand, I channel my Share Energy into my right hand. I breathe slowly and deep to concentrate as I picture my plan out in my head. I bring the constructed sphere and the Share Energy in my right hand together as Share Energy filled the sphere. It begins to glow like a ball of light as more of my energy is being pushed into it. Getting into a stance, the Chaos CPUs give me a cocky smile, thinking they will succeed in this gamble.

Guardian (Y/n): (Thoughts) After I throw this... its an all out bet from here...

I then thrust the energy ball forward as everyone watches what happens. The Chaos CPUs expect to be hit by a blast as it approaches them. By what I mean by "expect," that's the reason for my gamble. As it reaches the four, just before it hits them, I thrust my right hand as a surge of energy surrounded my hand to do something unexpected next.

Guardian (Y/n): Now! Expand!!

The ball of light I had sent out explodes outward into a dome like fashion structure. The dome containing my energy spreads out and around the Chaos CPUs as they become shocked of what they are in. Due to the dome surrounding them in Share Energy, their weapons return to how they look in their HDD forms, but disappear from their hands. Dark mist begins to emanating from the Chaos CPUs, the energy surrounding them is slowly working on reversing the effects of the mist that corrupted them. I relax just slightly, but know this isn't over yet. Not until the dome does it's job. That means I have to keep them in there until it's over or die trying.

Dionix: What are you doing?! What is this attack!?

Guardian (Y/n): Like the smoke you can create to blind me in... Mine is a dome of light... But not just any dome... A dome generating Share Energy... MY energy... Now that I have them in that field... It's time to finish this!

Purple Sister (Nepgear): Go (Y/n)! You can do it!!

Black Sister (Uni): Bring our sisters back home (Y/n)!!

White Sisters (Rom and Ram): We believe in you!!

Everyone: Go!!!

I hear their words enter me as I crouch down low as to charge up for a launch. I can feel their wishes and faith gather in me. My eyes snap open with fire burning in them, as I grunt and make a fast sprint to the dome as my aura reignites. I hear Dionix issue one last command I can hear before I enter the dome and see the Chaos CPUs in confusion.

Dionix: Get the hell out of that damn dome right now!! If one of you is turned back, I will personally kill you myself!!!

I see Chaos Green try to make a break to get out of the dome. I had come to far to just give up here now. If this plan was to work, I had to keep them in the dome until it has done it's job. I use Flash Step as I instantly appear in front of Chaos Green. She has a look of surprisement as she threw some punches towards me, but I dodged to the sides a couple of times in the process. Upon the third punch she throws, I counter as I deliver a gut punch to her. I then take her face in my hand as I jump forward and slam her head into the ground. I could hear her yell in pain from my attack, though it was muffled due to my hand covering her face.

Guardian (Y/n): You four are staying inside this dome!! One way or another, I'll either have my energy eat away at this mist, or beat it the hell out of you!!

Chaos Black (Noire): Damn you!!!

I heard Chaos Black begin to charge towards me, trying to get me to let go of Chaos Green. So, I did just that, by picking her up and throwing her at Chaos Black as hard as I could. Chaos Black catches Chaos Green, but that left her open. Appearing above them both I do an axe kick to Chaos Black's head as it slams both her and Chaos Green to the ground. Both are stunned, but they'll recover quick from the attack soon enough. I look around to see Chaos White and Chaos Purple trying to escape the dome as I glared at them.

Guardian (Y/n): You won't escape!!!

Using Flash Step again, I hurry to cut off Chaos White as I instantly appear in front of her and deliver a charged energy punch to her face. This sends her flying away from me as I vanish again to cut Chaos Purple off and deliver a spinning back kick to her. The two collide with each other as Chaos Black and Green are back up and assist Chaos White and Purple to their feet. My heart is beating like crazy feeling over exerted. I begin clutching my heart trying to get it under control. My breathing is very erratic due to the strain of using my Share Energy like this. But what choice did I have? It would have been impossible to heal one of them at a time and even then, I would need that time to not be interrupted in the process. This dome is my trump card for this situation, and now I have to see it through!

Guardian (Y/n): What's the matter?! You scared that you four want to run now?! I thought you four were supposed to be tough and mighty!? Not little chickens!!

This angered the four as they began to charge towards me. The mist begins to expel off more now at a faster pace now.

Chaos Black (Noire): How dare you insult us?!?! You will die here!!

Chaos Green (Vert): You will pay for the insults you've said!! We will make you pay!!

Chaos White (Blanc): You asshole!! I'm going to make you wish you never said any of that!!

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Prepare your death bed!! Cause you're going to hell when this is over (Y/n)!!

I laugh at their threats as I get into a stance as I smile towards them with my own confident smile. I was scared of having to go up against all four of them, but something deep in me, was having fun at the same time. Guess the others were rubbing off of me with their confidence in their forms.

Guardian (Y/n): Not before I do something to those Chaos forms of yours!!

I then launch forward as I crossed my arms to clash with the four. We separate from each other as the four surround me and attack from all sides. I was trying to keep up with their movements, but the battle kept getting tougher from here. With them covering all my weak points, I jumped into the air as they followed me up. One by one, they came up to attack me, but I sent them back down upon each clash I was in that consisted of punches and kicks. My energy began to destabilize as my form tried to shift me back, but soon re-stabilized. All I can do is try and hold out until the healing process for the girls is done. Doesn't mean I couldn't fight, I just needed to buy time. I then landed back on the floor as I was met with a spin kick from Chaos Black that knocked me backwards. The four then grouped up and then each began to deliver an attack in turns while I began to block what I could from each hit.

Dionix: What are you four doing in there?! Get the hell out of-

Chaos CPUs: Shut the hell up!!!

Dionix: WHAT?!

Chaos Black (Noire): This is our fight!! Stay out of it!!

Chaos Green (Vert): We may follow your orders, but we have our own fight to see how this ends!!

Chaos White (Blanc): So, shut you damn trap you bastard!!

Chaos Purple (Neptune): We will handle this in our own way now!!

Dionix growled as this wasn't how he saw this battle being seen out.

Dionix: Damn you four...!! DAMN YOU (Y/N)!!!!

I hear Dionix roar my name in rage as I scoffed in delight. I continued to dodge each attack, some still hitting me in the process. During the constant blows, Chaos White delivers a gut punch to me as she smiles at my pain. I grab her arm as I then swing her to slam her into the other three Chaos CPUs. I rush to begin doing a barrage of punches at Chaos Black, but she then grabs my hands to deliver a headbutt to me. I stumble backwards from the hit as Chaos Green dropkicks me at my chest. I get sent flying from the hit as I roll on the ground to then get back up feet. Chaos Purple appears in front of me instantly as she delivered hard punch to my chest to make me slide backwards from it and cough up more blood. The pain my body is experiencing is nothing like I felt before, all my limbs are beginning to go numb as it gets harder and harder to move. I had to begin to think on how to trap them into one place or this plan will be for nothing.

Guardian (Y/n): You call those punches and kicks...?! I've felt much worse hits than you four can dish out...!!

All four began to charge at me. This was the final time they get to move, because when they all try to punch me again, they've made their own trap for me. Using my arms, I wrap an arm each from the Chaos CPUs threw at me to trap them in one place. They struggle on trying to get freed, but I only tighten my grip, not wanting any of the four to escape.

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Let us go!!

Chaos White (Blanc): You jackass!! Let me go this instant!!

Guardian (Y/n): Never!!! Time's almost up for you four anyway! Say goodbye to those accursed Chaos forms!!

The mist begins to shoot out faster, signalling that the process was about to take hold soon. They begin to feel the effects happening, but still resist with what strength they still had.

Chaos Green (Vert): If you won't let go of us-

Chaos Black (Noire): -then we'll make you let go by force!!!

Each then begins to deliver punches to me at either my arms, my chest or my face trying to break free using their current free hands. I can feel each damage received to me increase each time as the pain starts to become unbearable. But I didn't let go, not after all the suffering I went through to pull this off. This fight isn't just for me to prove something here... This is to show what happens when you piss off the wrong person and hurt those they love!!

Chaos Purple (Neptune): Why?! Why won't you let go?! Why won't you give up!?!?

I looked at Chaos Purple as I could see a see through version of Neptune herself looking at me. I wondered if she could see the same with me at that moment...?

Guardian (Y/n): Because a friend once told me... "I'm not going to leave someone I became friends with. If I did that, what would I do then?"

This causes Chaos Purple to widen her eyes as I triggered the memory when me and Neptune first met, battling the drones and helped carried my body after I had passed out. After the memory subsides for her, a single tear went down her cheek. I'm out of time... Time to end this!

Guardian (Y/n): Now, it's time for you four, to see the light!!!

Using the last bit of my power in this form, I yelled to the top of my lungs and the dome explodes in a field of light. The lights completely eclipsing the closed off area in light as the room becomes blinding to look at. In the blast, the symbol of the Sharicite could be seen in the blast that represented my mark as the Chaos CPUs cry out from within the blast as the light engulfs them. When the light subsides, smoke had surrounded me as I can just barely make out the worried faces my team makes and the raging face Dionix had on his. When I then become visible to everyone, I was in my Guardian form still, but my form was badly damaged from the fight. My armor pieces were either cracked or falling off from the damage done to them. My black meshed suit had cuts with blood seeping out of my wounds with my torso being shown with bruises. I was twitching slightly from the pain I felt coursing through my body while I breathed heavily from pushing myself too much. When I looked down and around me, I saw Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert on the ground in front of me. They were back to normal with their original forms before being changed by the mist. I had done my job and kept my promise that I would save them. Now, I can rest easily at my accomplishment. I look up to the ceiling as I give a sigh, my body gave off a glow of light, signalling my de-transformation process.

Neptune's point of view.

Neptune: (Thoughts) Uuuugggghhhh... My head is spinning... I had the strangest dream... I dreamed that I was captured, but then was forced to fight (Y/n)... But that couldn't be right... Why would I-

I see a light that blinds me as I look around myself. I see Noire, Blanc and Vert laying on the ground as each slowly woke up with me. The light shown in front of us begins to die down as a figure begins to be made out. Who I saw next, made me want to begin to cry. All the events that just happened in what I thought was a dream... was actually real. (Y/n) had just finished reverting back to normal as he looked down, breathing heavily in the process. He was beat up from all the damage we dealt to him where there were bruises and cuts made to him. I saw he had three claw like marks on the right cheek of his face that looked to be permanent now. I heard Noire gasp and looked to her as she began crying while held her hand over her mouth. Something must have happened that she remembers when we were in those forms we had took...

When I look back at (Y/n), he looks at us as he gives us a smile and a thumbs up towards us. He gave it his all just for us. He did EVERYTHING just to help us... His smile then fades as he began to fall to his knees. Before his body fell forward, my body moved on it's own as I caught his falling body in an embrace. I began to cry knowing from what I remember from the fight, from what I said, what I did... Everything... Noire, Blanc and Vert come near me and looked at (Y/n). He was in deep pain, not just because of the damage we caused, but because of over exerting himself in the fight. He breathes deeply as his eyes open up slowly to see the four of us worried about him with dark rings under his eyes to show how tired he is.

(Y/n): H-Hey there you four... How are you... Ngh... feeling...?

Noire: Y-You idiot...! Why?! Why did you fight alone just now...?! What were you thinking...?!

Blanc: Don't you know how dangerous that was...??

Vert: (Thoughts) I don't think I need to ask why he did it... It should be obvious to the three...

Neptune: Why (Y/n)...??

(Y/n) began to chuckle slightly as he looked at me, Noire and Blanc as he gave a warm smile to each of us.

(Y/n): Because I love you three... I would rather jump to save any of you from falling into a pit if it were the case... Call it dumb love... or something... but I really care for all three of you and Vert... I'd do it again if it was needed of me...

(Y/n) flinched in pain as he was hurting all over. He did everything to see through for our safety while taking little regard for his own. Now that the fight was over, he didn't even have strength left to do anything really... It was an all or nothing battle for him and he sure gave it his all... That's when we heard Dionix roaring in rage.

Dionix: Of all the rotten bullshit!!! How dare you ruin my plans you bastard!! When I get my hands on you (Y/n), I will-!!!

Neptune: No...

Dionix: What?!

As Dionix looked at Noire, Blanc, Vert and myself, we had an angry look on each of our faces from what he made (Y/n) and our friends go through. While I held (Y/n) in my arms, Noire, Blanc and Vert pulled out their weapons to prepare for a fight if needed.

Noire: You've done enough!

Vert: If you want to get to (Y/n), you have to go through us first!

Blanc: We won't let you lay a hand on him!

Dionix got up from his throne and looked at our friends. They had the exact same determination to defend (Y/n) if Dionix wished to fight us. They were even ready to jump in if he even makes a move toward us. He growled in anger that everything he wanted to start his conquest with was up in flames.

Dionix: Damn you (Y/n)! I'll make you pay for this!!

(Y/n): D-Dream on ass hat... I've ruined you and your plans for them... I'm two for two against you bitch... I'm beginning to think... you're the fake here...

This pissed of Dionix for the last time today. He didn't think all this would happen due to his careful thinking, but now it blew up in his face like a bomb. He then composed himself as he then went to a computer console. He began to input some stuff in as he hovered his finger over the terminal.

Dionix: Yes... You may have ruined my attempts to kill you a second time today... But I am not without a counter measure... Tell me, did any of you happen to remember to bring a map...?

We all looked at him curiously as (Y/n) struggled to reach his communicator. He could barely move from after the fight as I saw his communicator. It read that he had a negative effect that was inducing parallelization. I helped him out as it brought a hologram version of a map of the base out.

Dionix: As I recall, there were no exits in this section or the middle section of the base to get out into the ocean, is there??

(Y/n) then looked at the map carefully and then his eyes grew worried with what he realized. I wondered what troubled (Y/n).

Neptune: (Y/n)... What's wrong...?

(Y/n): The base...

Neptune: What about it??

(Y/n): This whole base is one giant death trap...!

Dionix: Correct.

Dionix then presses his finger down on a button as the base began to sound an alarm. It sounded like a voice automated message, as if already prepared for this timed event.

Intercome: Warning! All personal evacuate from the base. Detonation of  undersea base commences in T-minus two minutes.

Everyone: What?!

Dionix: I would love to stay and chat, but we all know how I can escape from this, now can we?

Dionix then opens a dark portal as he looks back towards us.

Dionix: Good luck carrying that dead weight out of here alive. You won't make it.

Dionix then steps through the portal as it closed up. We began to worry about on how to get out of here until I heard Uzume's voice. The others have reverted from their forms now that we need to get out of here quickly.

Uzume: Big Nepsy! How many times can you use Croire's ability?!

Adulte Neptune: I don't know! You ask her! She's the portal generator for us! She keeps track of how many she can do!

I saw my bigger self pull out her Nep-Note and opened to where Croire was in her book.

Croire: Hmm... If I had to guess... Maybe two attempts left... Though I don't think that's-

Uzume: Hurry! Create a portal to help open up a way to have our friends get to us and then open one to Planeptune!

Adult Neptune: Right!

We watched as my bigger self opened a portal on our side that connected over to where our friends were. Noire, Blanc and Vert came back over to where me and (Y/n) was.

(Y/n): Just go... I can't feel my body at all now... I really am dead weight from getting too much damage and with a negative effect as well... *whack* Ooowww!!! That hurt...!!!

Blanc punched (Y/n) in the head and began to scold (Y/n) as he had what looked like mini-versions of me saying "Nepu" floating around his head. It was kinda cute actually seeing that for him instead of stars.

Blanc: Listen here damn it! You worked hard to save us, and now we're going to save you! So stop your complaining and shut up about it!! Don't give me another reason to hit you again dumbass!!! Although, I should considering you called me flat chested you bastard!! But another time until you're healed up or unless I've calmed down by then.

(Y/n) paled from being yelled at and just nodded. I never seen Blanc get this mad in her life, and it scared even me although I wasn't the one getting yelled at...

(Y/n): Y-Yes ma'am... (Thoughts) Uuuggghhh... That's the second time I've been punched in the head for that saying something like that... First Neptune at the forest... and now this... Jeez... What a drag...

Intercom: Time until detonation of base: T-minus one minute.

Noire: Hurry!!

We lifted (Y/n) and slung an arm each around me and Blanc to move him, until something happened next. (Y/n)'s crystal began to glow slightly, though it shouldn't have any energy left... He used it all during in the fight against us... The crystal began to glow brighter and brighter as the seconds clocked down. It then shot a tiny beam of light at the portal that was being generated.

Neptune: (Y/n)?? What's happening??

(Y/n): I-I don't know...!! It's never done this before...!!

When I looked towards (Y/n)'s communicator, it strikes twelve o'clock at midnight. We look over to see the portal my bigger self generated was being pulled over to where we were as the portal didn't belong to my bigger self anymore.

Adult Neptune: Hey! What's the big idea buddy?!

(Y/n): I'm not the one doing this...!!

It changed color to match the crystal's blueish glow as the floor gave way under us and we all fell into the portal!

Neptune: (Y/n)!! Your crystal is on the fritz!!

(Y/n): Oh gee...!! Tell me something I don't know Neptune...!!!

Me, Noire, Blanc, (Y/n) and Vert began to yell as we were plummeting down the portal.

CPUs and (Y/n): We're getting sucked in!!! Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

After we said that, the portal above us closes up as we continued to fall through wherever the portal was taking us.

Third person view.

Nepgear: Neptune!

Adult Neptune: No! We don't have time to go after them Nepgear! We have to go now!!

Adult Neptune then opened another portal near the team as everyone hurried through it. Once the last person was through, the portal closed up quickly as the base did it's final count down. Grif and Simmons could be seen getting into an escape pod while some other guards tried to join them, but shut the doors on them. The pod ejected from the base and into the ocean as Simmons looked at Grif.

Simmons: That was our team you left back there dumbass...

Grif: It was either leave them to have less weight on the escape pod or get blown up!! I choose the first option and act like Caboose and team kill like he does to Church damn it!!

Intercom: Three... Two... One...

With that, the underwater base was destroyed by the multiple detonations it set off. Anyone still in the base would have perished if not for the warning it gave off. At Planeptune, a portal opened up on the balcony there as everyone rushed through it. Each began to breathe knowing that their hearts were beating like crazy from the tension the threat brought.

Uzume: E-Everyone okay...??

Nepgear: Everyone is accounted for here... But Neptune and the others... They...

Adult Neptune: Yeah... What the hey hey happened back there Crostie?!?! Why did the portal mess up again?!

Croire: Hey! Don't blame me! I had nothing to do with that! Something interfered with my power and it got shifted somewhere else! The same thing happened when we were on our way back to Planeptune earlier today!!

Uzume: What?! That can't be right! If what you're saying is true, uh... Wait, what does it mean...?

Croire: Something caused my portal to go crazy back then, and I felt it again when trying to save your friends behind that glass barrier. I felt something pulling my portal to it and then what you saw happened next. Did that necklace that brat uses cause that??

Nepgear: What?? You think (Y/n) was the problem??

Adult Neptune: Wait Nepgear... Maybe Crostie is on to something...

Nepgear: Huh??

Adult Neptune: I was always good at using Crostie's power after practicing with it... It failed for the first time like that when me, Uzume and Umio landed on (Y/n) today... Then the second time at that base?? The same occurrence happening twice in a row isn't normal. Last time, I had wanted to set the portal on the balcony, but that's why we fell from the sky... Then the same instance back at that base... We all saw the crystal react to it. In the process, it then took control of the current portal made by me and used it on it's own free will.

The team began to think about what happened until Nepgear thought of something.

Nepgear: Was it because it DID have something else special about it? Uzume went into her Dream mode remember? She did say something else amazing happening.

The team then looked at Uzume who got really embarrassed in the process.

Uzume: Oh come on! You know I can't help it when it happens sometimes... Someone just kill me now...!!!

The doors opened up as Histoire floated to the team.

Histoire: I thought I was hearing a commotion, and now I know it's all of you. Was the mission successful?

Nepgear: It was. We were able to rescue Neptune and the others, but there's a slight problem...

Histoire: And what is that Nepgear?

Nepgear: (Y/n), Neptune and the others... might have been sent to another dimension in the process...

This shocks Histoire as she wonders where (Y/n), Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert would be heading.

Histoire: As long as (Y/n) and the others are together... They should be okay... (Y/n) had something prepared something in case anything had happened to him today. Though now that I know he's still alright and with the girls, it brings me peace knowing everything is okay. With the exception of them getting sent somewhere else is a concern as well...

Nepgear: What do you mean Histoire?? What did (Y/n) leave here before we all went to the base?

Histoire: That is not for me to say without his consent... I'm sure (Y/n) will explain once we are able to find him and the girls. For now, all we can do is help keep the peace here until we are able to locate them. With Dionix and his associates still out there, they will be back.

Nepgear: That is true... With Neptune and the others gone into another dimension... our enemies are still able to do anything here... Until we can find (Y/n), Vert and our sister, we have to do our part here and keep Gamindustri safe.

Everyone nodded their heads as they began to walk back in, but before Histoire does, she looks back to the night sky.

Histoire: (Thoughts) (Y/n)... Neptune... I hope wherever the five of you are going, is somewhere safe...

After thinking that, Histoire then heads inside for the night, but not before going to the Sharicite Chamber to look at (Y/n)'s journal one last time. During the time when (Y/n) had spoken to her the last time in the Sharicite Chamber, (Y/n) had written some last things before going to rescue the CPUs. Reading what was written in the journal, made the tiny fairy shed a single tear. What was in the journal, what was written in it, had some tear stains already. Tear stains, that didn't belong to Histoire.

Final chapter. End.

Skill update:

Energy Blades: Using his energy and configuring it, (Y/n) can morph his energy into a makeshift blade made out of concentrated energy. Though this takes a lot of focus to maintain to keep materialized and even stable when taking hits or dealing damage. This should only be used when needing an emergency blade when out of reach of his other physical weapons.

Item update:

Share Crystal Generator: As the name suggests, (Y/n)'s black box is a generator to create Share Crystals depending how many charges on the box he has left until needing it to get recharged again. The black box was created with the help of Histore as both her and (Y/n) worked hard to make this based off of (Y/n)'s request to her. It's purpose is to be a Last Resort use if need be. Meaning he can only use it if the situation is dire. It's used to help resupply energy to (Y/n)'s crystal quickly to continue fighting in case his life or his friends are in danger. It has a storage space for three Share Crystals at a time. Two uses left.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
34.8K 454 35
Raziél is a human traveler who makes a living off of doing the CPUs' quest. One day, he gets a quest that'll forever change his life... For anyone wo...
92 1 7
Saturn begins on his journey, 30 years of waiting... an old enemy rises from the grave. Thought to be dead or missing for the rest of his life, Auber...
61.2K 1.5K 115
2552. You were one of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) that were meant to land on the Solemn Penance Covenant Ship in the City of New Mombasa...