Beyblade and bakugan crossove...

By Burnt_Patchwork

When Ryuga returns with zenet to battle her good old rival, Monica. with Stoica, Gingka, kyoya and the others... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17

Ch.6

134 3 0
By Burnt_Patchwork

Monica sat in a room with Stoica. Doji had given them all rooms to stay in considering they might be there awhile. Monica was sharing a room with Stoica, Yu with Tsubasa, kyoya with Kenta, Gingka with Madoka,Benkei by himself and Zenet with Ryuga. Monica sat there for a moment before she got a text on her phone from Zenet. It said to meet her in the lobby. Monica got up to leave but was stopped by Stoica. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to talk to Zenet in the lobby. You want to come or do you want to stay here?" Monica answered, texting Zenet to see if it was ok if Stoica came.

"I've got nothing better to do," Stoica replied, getting up. Monica got the ok from Zenet and they headed out. As they walked through the halls Stoica asked, "Do you know what she wants?"

"No, but with Zenet you never know. She could just want to talk or she could want to do something," Monica explained.

They took the elevator to the bottom floor and they went to the lobby. Monica stopped at the end of the hall when she saw Zenet sitting on the couch with a guitar. "I think I know what she wants," Monica whispered to Stoica before they went over to sit beside Zenet. "Let me guess, you want me to play a song for you?"

"Yeah," Zenet nodded. "It's been so long since I heard you sing."

"I don't know, Zenet," Monica said.

"Come on, Monica! Just one song, please?" Zenet begged.

Monica stayed silent for a moment. "One song can't hurt anything," Stoica piped up.

Monica looked at him before looking back at Zenet and nodding. "Alright, I'll play you one song, but then you have to go to bed."

"You think I wouldn't?" Zenet asked.

"I know you wouldn't. You'd stay up all night if you could," Monica answered as Zenet handed her the guitar. She thought for a moment before starting.

(Lyrics in bold)

The snow glows white

on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen

A kingdom of isolation

And it looks like I'm the queen

The wind is howling

like this swirling Storm inside

Couldn't keep it in

Heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in

Don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal don't feel

Don't let them know

Well now they know

Let it go

Let it go

can't hold it back any more

Let it go

Let it go

Turn away and slam the door

I don't care

What they're going to say

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small

And fears that once controlled me

Can't get to me at all

It's time to see what I can do

To test the limits and break through

No right, no wrong, no rules for me

In free

Let it go

let it go

I am one with the wind and sky

Let it go

Let it go

You'll never see me cry

here I stand

and here I'll stay let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the air

into the ground

My soul is spiraling in

frozen fractals all around

And one thought crystallises

like an icy blast

I'm never going back

The past is In the past

Let it go

Let it go

And i'll rise the break if dawn

Let it go

Let it go

That perfect girl is gone

Here I stand in the light of day

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway

(Song "let it go" by idina menzel)

"You're still as good as you were before if not better," Zenet commented.

"Thanks," Monica said with a smile. "Now I believe you need to go to bed."

Zenet sighed. "Fine," she said getting up. "Good night, Monica. Night Stoica ."

"Good night Zenet," Monica replied as Zenet headed out of the lobby. Monica sighed and shook her head. "She never changes."

"She doesn't make you do anything hard at least, right?" Stoica pointed out.

"True, singing and playing the guitar is fun," Monica said.

"I wouldn't know about fun," Stoica replied.

"Oh really? Have you ever tried it?" Monica countered.

"No and I'm not about to," Stoica replied.

"Oh come on! There's nobody even watching. What harm could it do just to try one song?" Monica questioned.

Stoica looked at her. "You're not going to stop bugging me unless I do it are you?"

"Nope," Monica answered, shaking her head.

Stoica looked away, thinking for a moment before turning back to her. "Fine but it better be short."

"Yes!" Monica exclaimed, pulling out a piece of paper from her pocket and handing it to him. "Here, use this to follow along."

Stoica looked over the paper. "It's a duet?"

"Yeah, I figured you'd like that better since you won't have to sing the whole thing and plus this song is short," Monica explained.

"Let's just get it over with," Stoica said.

(Song "You Can Come to Me" by Ross Lynch and Laura Marano)

Monica: When you're on your own

Drowning alone

And you need a rope that can pull you in

Someone will throw it

Stoica: And when you're afraid

That you're gonna break

And you need a way to feel strong again

Someone will know it

Both: And even when it hurts the most

Try to have a little hope

That someone's gonna be there when you don't

When you don't

If you wanna cry I'll be your shoulder

If you wanna laugh I'll be your smile

If you wanna fly I will be your sky

Anything you need

That's what I'll be

If you wanna climb I'll be your ladder

If you wanna run I'll be your road

If you wanna friend

Doesn't matter when

Anything you need

That's what I'll be

You Can Come to Me

Monica: You Can Come to Me

Yeah

Monica looked at him. "Now see, that wasn't so bad."

"I guess not," Stoica admitted reluctantly.

"The song was short and you didn't even have to sing the whole thing," Monica said.

"It helped that I wasn't the only one doing it," Stoica replied, putting his arm around Monica.

Monica smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "You're sweet, and for the first time that was really good."

"Thanks but don't expect me to do that a second time," Stoica said.

Monica laughed. "Alright. I'll meet you back up at the room. I'm going to find where Zenet got the guitar." Stoica nodded and headed into the hall. A teasing smile spread across Monica's face. "No second time, huh? We'll see about that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 467 62
Kuro, a 15 year-old with a tough exterior masking a heart of gold. Standing at 5'5", Kuro's demeanor is one of brutal honesty, especially towards tho...
52.7K 1.7K 89
Gen Hagane, the twin sister of Gingka Hagane and daughter of Ryo Hagane, has never engaged in beyblading ever since her mother, Aiko Hagane, passed a...
35.4K 1.1K 28
Story of the best aiming to be better, of seeking vengeance and avoiding meeting new people. Ah crap, we're failing at that last one. • • • • • • • •...
3K 45 18
This is the second book in my Monster Academia series. We follow the new lives of Nika Aoi and Aiger Akabane. Who have been revealed to be monsters...