✓ DEAR MIRABELLE → PETER PARK...

By nightwvngs

DEAR MIRABELLE | "I still love you." In which peter struggles with love and what he even thinks of it More

dear mirabelle
graphic gallery
epigraph
prologue
act one
one | letter one
two | letter two
four | letter four
five | letter five
six | letter six
seven | letter seven
eight | a day in the life
epilogue

three | letter three

1K 143 9
By nightwvngs

Dear Mirabelle,

Sometimes I swear that I see you just walking down the street. Sometimes, I can hear your laugh and I can see your smile and your eyes. My stomach would drop and I would have to remind myself that you're dead, but I wish that wasn't true.

I wish that it was just a fact of you were alive and on a trip and that you would actually be getting these letters, that you would actually understand just how much I'm hurting. That you would understand how much I miss you.

I don't think my therapist was right, you know? I don't see how this could be good for anyone, in fact, this makes me wallow in my sadness more.

What the fuck am I supposed to do. I see you everywhere I go and it fucking hurts. I miss you each step I take and I don't want to do that anymore. I don't want to be sad anymore but I can't do that without you, Mira.

I don't know why, but I think I still love you.

Love,
Peter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 840 18
Pluto x Reader Vivian Rosewell is a recently fired maid who is trying to find another job and a place to live. What happens when she bumps into a cer...
13.3K 1.2K 11
DEAR BELOVED | my dear, how lucky am I to have you as my one in a billion
568 57 24
(Book 2) A year has gone by since the First Order failed to get the map that would take them to Luke Skywalker. Kylo Ren has continued to train Zeh...
737K 24.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...