A STORY STARTS WITH GAME 💞 R...

بواسطة Silent-writerr

I m back for the game u started kamal narayan the way u snatched my family and happiness i promise i will sna... المزيد

Promo~A Story Starts Wid Game & HEAL MY WOUNDS
Prologue For New Start
A Fresh Start!!!
A Story Starts With Game ~Trailor
Promo Of All Stories
Dar k agay jeet hai~Dare

Cross Connection!!!

399 28 110
بواسطة Silent-writerr

The episode starts with Laksh walking on the road helpless, his eyes were filled with unshed tears. His hands were tied in  a fist. He was thinking about his whole life, he looks at his surrounding and saw a boy smiling with his parents, boy father caresses his son face and gives him ice cream while the boy kisses his father cheeks. He hits his hand hard in the nearby tree and let the tear flows.

"Kitna badnaseeb hoon na mai, maa baap kay sath hote hoe bhi akela hoon main. Kyunnn Bhagwan jiii Kyuunnnnn mujhe itna badnaseeb banaya Kyunnnnn??", laksh asked looking at sky while crying.

( how unlucky i am, i have parents but still i am soo lonely. Why GOD why do you make soooo unlucky why?)

People passed by laugh at him while some gives him a pity look. Laksh wipes his tears and walks away. He reached a small puncture shop in some distance.

"Kaka i came", laksh says as he entered the shop.

"Aray laksh beta , you come early today", says the man.

"Yeah i thought why not help you a bit earlier", laksh says as he fake smiles.

"Good, change your clothes and help me fixing this car bonnet", the man says while laksh nods changing into an old pair of clothes.

On the other hand in MM enterprise, sanskar was swinging on his chair while analyzing some files. He calls someone through intercom.

'Knock Knock'

"Come in", sanskar says sternly sitting straight as an employee comes in.

"You called sir", he bows standing infront of him.

"Yes mr.varun i want you to call singhania group of companies and tell them to arrange the meeting soon, i have a plan", sanskar says as he throws the file in the bin.

"But sirr they are currently busy in their old projects", the employee says slowly.

Sanskar eyes shot up and he gives his employee a deadly look," don't you know i don't like buts and ifs", he glares while keeping his both hands on the table and getting up a bit," Do it NOWW!", sanskar shouts while the employee stumbles and hurriedly nods and rushes out.

Sanskar sighs as he sits down adjusting his tie. "These people", he murmurs gritting his teeth and takes out his phone.

Scene shift to Laksh who was by now covered with greese and dirt.

"How much time will you take in changing a tire", a middle aged man asked.

"2 mins sir", laksh says as he wipes his sweat and take out some tools fixing the tyre.

"It's done sir", laksh gets up wiping hid hand with a small towel.

"Oh thank you so much my hiness to do it soo quickly", man taunted laksh as he takes out some money and throw at laksh direction.

Laksh clench his fists and about to say something when rp faces flashes in front of his eyes and he shuts his mouth.

"Useless fellow", the man cussed driving of the car while laksh looks on picking up the money.

Scene shift at "Happy Home Orphanage"

Ragini was sitting on a bench immersed in a deep thought while clutching the handicap in her hands.

Flashback

"We cant give you any information unless you work for government", a lady in old located office said.

"What do you mean by government", ragini asked the lady.

"Means we are allowed to give these informations to only media, journalists , detectives or police officers", the lady explains .

Ragini looks at the lady for a minute and left the place.

FB ends.

" Those informations are soo important for me, i need to get hand on those any how but i am no related to government than how will i get these", ragini thinks as she looks here and there in tension. She closes her eyes breathing deeply. Something strikes in her mind and she looks at the video recorder in her hand.

"I have studied media because i always wanted to become a journalist, but after completing my studies i never tried to give any interview because i can't let him know i am here", she thinks as her eyes turn red. She closes her eyes and sighs and opens it.

"No, but for reaching my goals i need myself, i need to get a job in any news channel to get access to some old hidden secrets", ragini thinks as she stands determinedly. She takes out her phone for a call.

Scene shift

Swara was stuck in a middle of traffic lost in her own world.

FB

"Dhiskiyaao Dhiskiyaao", a 7 year old swara plays with a toy gun.

"Ouchh , i am dead",  says middle aged shehkar holding his chest and falling dramatically.

"Yeah Yeah i killed a thief yeah yeah , officer swara killed a theif", small swara chirps as she dances around shehkar who acts as dead.

"Caught youuuuu officer swara", shehkar says as he holds swara and starts tickling her.

"Haha...hahahha ba..baa...hahaha baba.... Le..ave", swara says in between laughing.

Shehkar stops and laughs with swara.

"Baba i will become officer na", swara asked while shehkar smiles," ofcourse my princess will become officer and you know the day you'll become officer na I'll distribute sweets everywhere", shehkar says hugging swara.

"Sweeetssss ...i want sweets", swara and shehkar heard someone voice and they both turned around to see...

FB ends.

Continuous horn bring back swara in reality and she jerks looking around, she realizes the traffic was clear and she is stuck in between jamming some cars. She hurriedly holds steering and drives off.

She stops her car near a sweet shop.

"So what baba if you are not here with me distributing sweets, I'll do that for you", swara says as she gets out of her car.

She packs some sweets and headed out of the shop. She stops man passing by and asked," bhaiya do you know any welfare or any orphanage home nearby".

"Yes, there is a orphanage name 'happy home" near xyz place", the man says.

"Thank you bhaiya", swara slightly smiles as she takes the packets with her and get in the car.

Scene shift at orphange.

"Okay i will come to you as soon as got something, thank you for the help", ragini cuts the call.

"He is ready to help me only if i got some interesting news to show", ragini worriedly says and looks up in the sky," i somewhere belief that you still help needy one, if it's true then i need you to get me this job today". Ragini goes and change into a jeans and shirt.

On the other side, swara reached outside the orphanage. She looks at the board 'Happy Home' and takes out packets from her car.

"Dida i am going outside for a while I'll be back", ragini says as she picks up her bag and video recorder and walks outside.

While, swara opens the gate and feels familiar around.
Ragini walks and they both are at some distant.

Swara takes a step inside and her phone rings. She picks up her phone.

Ragini who was about to see her stopped as dida called her out and she turns.

"Okay i am on my way", swara cuts the call and gives the packets to guard out there.

"I want you to give this sweets among everyone as today's a very special day for me", swara says as she hands the packets to guard.

"You forget your mobile inside", says dida as she hands her mobile to her.

"Oh, thank you dida", ragini says as she takes her mobile with a smile.

Ragini turns and sees a girl leaving while guard with packets in his hands.

She walks," kaka what's this", ragini asked the guard as he walks with packets in his hands.

"I wish you could eat these sweets", swara thinks as she sits in her car and drives off looking at the board 'happy home'.

"Beta a girl come and asked me to distribute these sweets as it's very special day for her", guard says.

"Sweets", dida says as she takes the packets from his hands. Ragini shakes her head seeing her," kaka you should have asked her to give it herself otherwise the owner will not take".

"Beta she left in hurry".

"Raguuu see it's your favorite kalakand", says dida while ragini turns to see dida already opens it.

"Dida...aaa", before ragini could say dida stuffed the sweet inside her mouth.

Ragini eyes become moist as she knows the taste which bring back some memories. She hurriedly walks off the place.

Scene shift at Sanskar office.

"What", sanskar throws the paper's angrily. "How dare they say NO to me", sanskar angrily says.

"Sir i have told you befo...r", the employee stops as he saw the piercing gaze of sanskar maheshwari which was immiting fire.

"Out", sanskar says slowly but deadly.

"Si...r", the employee utters.

"I said GET OUTTTTT", sanskar shouts as he throws things. The man rushes out.

"They'll suffer for wasting my time", sanskar utters as he puts on his shade and walks out of the cabin.

Everyone stands as he walks out.

He snatched the keys from his driver and stops his men from following him, he sits in the car and drives off.

Scene shift.

"Thank you soo much kaka", Laksh says as the man gives him his salary.

"No Thank you for helping me", the man says and take out some more money and handed it in his hands," this is your bonus because you work over time this time", says man.

"But kaka...", laksh tries to interrupt but he stops him and nods no, laksh smiles and thanks him.

"I'll take your leave", he says as he took his blessings and leaves.

"Baba will be happy seeing my bonus", laksh thinks in his head as he walks on the road.

"Wait let me brought something for maa while returning she'll be happy too", laksh thinks as he crosses the road.

Laksh brought some snacks and smiles," maa loves this", he smiles thinking and walks to cross the road.

On the other side, sanskar was driving fast and was angry, he hits a empty stall but keeps driving.

"They lost the golden chance working with me", sanskar thinks as he clutches the steering and increases his speed. Sanskar looks on and sees a person crossing the road, he widen his eyes as he was about to hit the person, he jerks and applied breaks at a nick of time. The car slightly hits and the person falls down.

"What the hell", sanskar angrily utters and get out of his car.

"Can't you see while crossing the road haaan", sanskar shouts.

Laksh who was now seeing the scattered snacks for his mother looks up and found sanskar glaring him. He looks at his clothes who were now filled with dust and his hand which got some bruises. He gets up being hurt.

"Damnn you cheap people purposely comes infront of rich people's car just because of the MONEYY, Right", sanskar says as he shakes his head.

"Look... ",before laksh could complete sanskar throws a bundle of money in his face.

"Here take it and get lost from here", sanskar says as he takes off his shade.

Laksh closes his eyes clenching his fist. He sighs as he picks up the money while sanskar smirks," see i know you middle class people cheap tricks", before sanskar could complete laksh takes his hand and gives him back his money.

"Not all people are same, and not everyone has a cheap mentality like you", sanskar widen his eyes. "Yes sir you heard it right i am sorry for calling your mindset cheap but it is the truth, yes you are right that we poor people need money but we want our own hard work money not someone's who don't know how to drive on public places and blame others and please keep your money maybe in future you need it", Laksh smiles as he dusts off his clothes.

Sanskar clench his fists as he holds throws the money , he holds laksh collar, " HOW DARE YOUU" he shouts angrily , " Do you know who i am", sanskar utters coldly and about to hit Laksh when he holds his hand.

"Yes i am sure you are a rich spoilt brat whose ego got hurt when a cheap person like me gives his money back, i am sorry for my behavior but i am sure you do have a precious time which you surely don't want to waste on a person like me", laksh says as he gently keeps his hands down.

"Yes you are right, i don't have a time to waste on you but surely you'll regret the moment you mess up with me", sanskar says with cold eyes , he smirks looking at laksh from head to toe and drives off from there rashly.

Laksh shakes his head as he picks up the remaining stuff from road and keep it in a side of road sadly.

"This arrogant person will be my cross connection to reach my goal", ragini angrily says as she  closes the video recorder.

The screen freezes on Ragini angry face.

********to be continued********

Hey !! Remember Meeee..... 😂 how are you all? i was passing by so thought why not write something *okay sorry* i got this chapter outline so here it is :p i know you all want update of my other stories too but I lost my drafts *maybe because it's been 2 years since i look at it* *embarrassed* so i am working on it slowly.... I can't say but I'll try to write .... And last but not least happy Ramadan.

Don't forget to like,comment share and tag others😂

Next update: 5 years later😂😂

Fizo♥

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

OBSESSED بواسطة BVRBIEN

غموض / الإثارة

110K 4.7K 28
obsessed
45.5K 1.2K 6
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
Raven بواسطة CardiWroteit❤️

غموض / الإثارة

80K 2.6K 80
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
54.2K 7.1K 77
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...