The Nerd's Secret Life [MAJOR...

By xKatieCake

Hailey Elizabeth White is the school's nerd. She gets picked on and teased because of how she dresses. She we... More

The Nerd's Secret Life. βœ“
Day 1. βœ“
Day 2. βœ“
Day 3.
Day 4.
Day 5.
Day 6.
Day 7.
Day 8 part 1.
Day 8 part 2.
Day 9.
Day 10.
Day 11.
Day 12.
Day 13.
Day 14.
Day 15 Part 1.
Day 15 Part 2.
Day 15 Part 3.
Day 16.
Day 17.
Day 19.
Day 20.
Day 21.
Day 22.
Day 23
Day 24.
Day 25.
Day 26.

Day 18.

41.5K 1.5K 390
By xKatieCake

Cory's Pov.

 After yesterday and Hailey telling me nothing what's so ever, so I've decided to break into her house after school.

 It wouldn't be that hard seeing as no one would be home to stop me or to call the cops on me.

 "Alright class, now don't forget to do the two work sheets I handed out at the beginning of class as homework if you didn't finish it, it'll be due tomorrow." My 6th period English teacher Mrs. Amber announces to the class as everyone shoving one another to leave while I was already out the door by time anyone else could even get close to the door. 

  Racing down the school hallway I by pass my locker which has my school books inside of them, I don't need them It's not like I use them.

 Everyone in school moves out of my way immediately without any hesitation what's so ever. Everyone in this school fears me. Well, almost everyone.

 Rick.

 Rick, ah yes. I've never liked him. And you may be asking yourself why I don't like him, well I don't really have a reason to hate him. I just do.

 There's always that one person who you hate for no reason at all. You just decide to hate them and then everything they do annoys the hell out of you and makes you wanna set fire to them and watch them burn.

 Violent? I don't care

 Finally making it to my bike outside I hop on and start it up and don't even bother to look behind me as I back out of the parking space quickly and then cut over on the grass and go onto the road and start driving to Hailey's house.

 I'm not really in any hurry honestly, I just wanna know what she's hiding from me.

 I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she, Hailey, that schools nerd is an undercover F.B.I agent it's so surreal.

 That still doesn't change anything though, she needs to come back to school so I can copy off of her. My grades are gonna suffer majorly because of this.

 And if me going to her house to see what's up and what's going on can or will some what help me here in this situation.

 If Hailey didn't save me from the fire I wouldn't be tangled up in whatever is going on now.

 I pull up to Haileys house and I turn off of my bike and I start thinking of a plan of how I'm going to get inside the house.

 I look up and I see a window open on the second story and there's a tree right next to it, maybe I could climb it and go through that window there.

 As I'm walking across the porch and I pass the front door I try and open it to see if there was any way it could be unlock, be thinking that the police  have been here and searched their house for evidence for whatever happened it would be locked.

 As I start to turn around and I have my hands grasping the tree about to kick my foot off of the ground I hear a noise and I turn around and I see the front door slowly opening.

 Letting go of the tree I slowly and cautiously walk over to the door and laugh quietly to myself, maybe it was a ghost?

 That's the only way I'm going to get through this is if I keep on telling myself that a ghost just opened Hailey's front door for me to walk inside of her house so I could snoop around.

 Slowly entering her house I walk into what seems to be the living room to the right of me along with the dining room and the kitchen to the left of that. To the left of there's a closet and an upstairs and a bathroom.

 Walking into the living room I look around and it's as clean as a house can get. There's no sign of anyone being here, it's like the cops turned into some maid service when they came into this house. No house is EVER this clean, and can't EVER be.

 I continue on walking into the kitchen and it's the same thing, there's not a piece of dust anywhere! How is this house so clean, and it smells like lemon pledge. Was Danny from Full House here?!

 Maybe I should check Hailey's room.

 Making my way over to the stairs I climb up them and enter a hallway of closed doors. Which room is Hailey's?

 I look at each door and I then notice on the door at the very end of the hallway has someones name on it, 'Hailey.'that must be her room.

 Doing a light job the her room I grab the door knob with my hand, take a deep breathe in and let it out before opening the door.

 When I open the door and walk inside the room I look around the room.

 It looks like a normal teenage girls room, except she doesn't have band posters hanging everywhere obsessing over them.

 I walk around her room and I head over to her closet. Opening it up and I start digging through everything in there.

 This may seem really weird considering I'm going through a teenage girls closet while she's in jail and doesn't know I'm breaking into her house.

 But I want answers. And I want em' now!

 There's nothing in the closet, so I try and put everything back from where it was before just in case the police came here and did this, or come here and notice someones been in here while they were gone.

 Walking across her room to her desk and computer I start looking through the desk drawers.

 Opening one of the drawers it's full of letters, why would Hailey have a bunch of letter here? Does she have a pen pal? Well let's see who she's writing.

 I take out one of the letters and I read it;

So Hailey, how was work? Mrs. Nelson is a very nice lady wouldn't you agree. It's a shame I'm going to have to kill her soon though.

 Speaking of soon, were talking 23 day's baby.

 Have fun finding me.

 xxxxxx

 What the hell did I just read?! Someone's going to murder me and my family!? But why would Hailey have these letters unless. She's protecting my family!

 There's no other explanation.

 Grabbing another letter I read it;

 Dear Hailey, I hope you had a fantastic time dress shopping, you seemed to be having a blast.

 Did your cousin find the perfect dress, because that's the only thing that's going to be perfect if she marry's that math teacher of yours, I can tell you that right now.

 You seem to be having a ball not being in school and having your mother breathe down your neck 24/7, and how does it feel not knowing what's in that shed.

 If it makes you feel any worse, I know what's in that shed, and you don't, that's right Hailey, I've been in your backyard!

 The Nelson's got 17 day's left, good luck my dear.

 Sweet dreams~ ♥

 As I'm about to read another one someone interrupts me.

 "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"

  Crap, well there goes my plan of not getting caught.

============================================================================

Sorry if this chapter is kinda short, and boring, and completely sucks. .~. But I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading it!

And OMG Cory knows someones after him and his family! :o Call the cops! xD Not really, the cops in books sucks. >.> Idiots. Lmao. Ahh. :D

Well, good morning/afternoon/night where ever you are in the world reading this! :D ♥ It's morning here! ~~ :3

I hope you all have a great Saturday!

Sorry if there are any grammar/spelling/capitalization mistakes in this.

Don't forgot to;

Stay awesome

Smile

Vote

Comment

And fan me. ♥

♥♥♥

You're beautiful~ :D ♥ . ♥

 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...
4.2K 77 21
Layla Cheyenne is a secret spy for the FBI. She is only 18 and one of the best in the squad. Then she gets a job that will change her life forever. S...
955 65 50
In the icy corridors of Bluebell Charter academy, and when something drastic happens that lands 16 people as the polices top suspects and they all ha...
934K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...