BNHA ONE SHOTS

Av Mehh1211

My first One-Shots because ya girl has ideas for stories but only the good shit sooooo yee. ☁️: Fluff 🍋: sm... Mer

☁️: Midoriya [shy type]
⚡: Todoroki [emotional]
🌈🍋: Katsuki x Reader/ Kirishima x Reader
☁️: Ojiro (secret relationship)
☁️: Midoriya [shy type P2]
☁️Katsuki |Small Fry
🙇‍♀️| Author (IM SORRY!!)
☁️: Todoroki | Families (not so) Secret

⚡🍋: Jirou | Her Highness

24.4K 219 223
Av Mehh1211

Includes:
   Bondage, multiple rounds, name calling and betrayal.

   "You've summoned me, Your Majesty?", I asked, kneeling down in front of the queen, as any servant should do. "You were caught leaving the premises past curfew without permission. How do you plea?", Queen Jirou said, leaning forward in a menacing way that made me dip my head down low. "Guilty, Your Highness. I will receive any punishment issued to me."

   She hummed as she leaned back. "Todoroki.", she snapped and a man with dual colored hair walked in, his head low. "Yes Your Majesty?"

   "I'm glad you are always here. Take him to the cell under ground. I shall deal with him- myself.", she said which shot panic through me. "Come now, [Y/n]." Todoroki lifted me up by my arm gently and dragged me down the grand halls. He gave me a pity glance once he noticed my trembling. "What...what is she gonna do to me?", I asked as I looked up at him.

   He seemed almost as scared, but hid it well behind the stone cold mask he always wore. "Who knows. Everyone gets different punishments." My knees became weak as he suddenly had to put more effort into taking me there.

   I sat in the corner of that cold musty cell for hours. Absolutely dreading her highness' visit.

   What would she do to me? Is she going to disembody one of my limbs?! Maybe shes just gonna slowly torture me until I either die from excessive blood loss or if I scream for mercy.

   But is this all really necessary?! All I did was sneak out! If anything she wouldn't have wasted her time on me. She should've sent me to my room with no meals for two days and a smack on the knuckles by Todoroki.

   I say that but the man does know how to make that ruler hurt...

   Suddenly I hear the large oak wood doors creak open as heels clicking against the ground make me tremble. She appeared in front of the cell bars and I moved from my sitting position to a kneeling one, my head low.

   "Why did you sneak out?", she asked, her voice booming throughout the dungeon. "I w-went to go pick apples for-", I stopped myself, not wanting to get anyone else in trouble. "Myself. I was quite famished a-and figured a few wouldn't hurt..." I heard the jingles of keys before the cell door squeaked open.

   Her black heeled boots tapped towards me slowly. She lifted my chin with her trusty baton as she hummed.  "You know, I should've let Todoroki handle everything.", she taunted as she ripped the baton away from my chin aggressively, making me whimper in slight pain.

   She bent down to be at face level with me, a mischievous grin crawling onto her features. "But I couldn't have let him have all the fun, now can i?" I swallowed my fear as she stood up and walked outside the cell and brought a duffle bag inside. Frozen with fear, I watched as she let the bag fall to the ground with a loud thud as she closed the bars again.

   She walked back towards me and leaned down. I kept my eyes trained of her shoes, not wanting to look up and disrespect her. She grabbed my chin with her hand this time and brought her lips to mine. Embarrassed and shocked, I pulled away, my lips making a slick pop sound.

   She growled as she stared into my [e/c] eyes. She began forward again but I fell back on my butt, still baffled. "Y-Your Highness! W-Wha-"

   "Are you disobeying me?", she asked dangerously and I swallowed my fear. "W-Well, I'm just-" She crawled between my legs and roughly grabbed my chin. "You will do as i say. Remember who is in control.", she seethed and i nodded, my arms quaking slightly. Her lips met with mine once more, and instead of fighting I kissed back.

   She was lustful- that's for certain. She dragged her slick tongue against the bottom of my lip, making my face heat up even more as she bit down on it, hard. I whimpered in slightly pain as she licked the indention she made in it. She then slipped her tongue inside, making sure every corner was marked hers.

   I knew there was no use in a fight, so I didn't try to gain dominance. I felt her knee press against my clothed groin and I gasp into her kiss. She smirked against my lips as she stood up and grabbed her bag. "We're going to have some fun. Are you ready, my little toy?", she taunted as she stuck a hip out seductively.

   Still heated from eariler, I just couldn't respond. She chuckled sadistically as she brought out her first toy: Ropes. She walked over to me, her hips swaying as they did as she slowly undid my ratted shirt. "Y-Your Highness. What if you were to be caught?", I was able to muster through my slight moans of her petting over my chest and bulge. "What are they able to do?", she cooed as she meet my lips again, making go on my knees.

   Giving into slight pleasures, I kiss back a little more passionately and she pulls away, teasing me. "Ah?~ Excited, are we?", she asked as I looked down at her with hazy eyes, my cheeks and ears seemed stained red permanently. She brought my hands together and began to tie me up roughly, making me wince and bite my lip in pain.

   I breathe out softly as she finishes. "Go on and move.", she said and I looked at her in utter confusion. "Try and move, [Y/n]~", she teased and I swallowed my slight anxiety. I tried to move my leg to stand on my feet, but the ropes pulled and tugged against my dick. I groaned as I tried to move back the way I was, but it only pressed more and more. She laughed happily. "That means I did it right!"

   In a heap of pleasure, I sunk to the floor, spread out hopeful that it would release some of the pressure on my manhood, but of course it wouldn't. She slid between my legs as she kissed my member through my pants, making everything tighter in my pants and the ropes.

   She hummed as she looked up at me. "I think it's time for our next toys." She pressed down on my erection as she got up, making me moan even louder. Practically sweating at this point, I hazily look over and see her pull out two things, one not as scary as the other.

   But before she could put them to use, she revealed her small frame. She wore nothing but her silk undergarments that covered the bare minimum. "I don't wear this stuff often, so be honored to see me this way.", she said in a demanding voice that sounded slightly embarrassed.

   I made sure to soak in every bit of it. It's not everyday the Queen is this gracious. Mid thought was when she squeezed my jaw open and slid in the bar, clamping it around my head tightly. The thing tasted awful as I tried to push it away with my tongue, but no avail. Soon the bar was soaked as I still attempted to find a way for the thing off of me.

   Then she began to leave hickies and bite marks on my neck, down my collarbone and stomach, until she reached the edge of my pants. She unzipped the zipper as she carefully took out my throbbing member. I breathed out a soft moan and she gave me a quizzical look. "This hard already?" I shivered under her gentle touch as she slowly stroked my cock. I mumbled against the rod and she groaned. "Oh, right." Taking it off, I silently thanked her.

   "L-Lady Jirou, I d-don't think-" she shut me up by placing a kiss on the head of my penis, making me lean forward in pleasure. Seeming turned on by my reaction, she slowly took it in her mouth, sucking and grazing her teeth against my girth. Dispite the ropes making everything harder, I began to buck my hips into her mouth, making the groans come out louder and faster.

   Before I could reach my limit, she took my member out of her mouth teasingly, leaving a line of saliva connecting her lips to my dick. "You like that, you whore?", she asked and I nodded, drunk from pleasure. That's when she grabbed her next toy. One that makes any man nervous. I inhaled deeply and she waved the thick beaded rod around like a wand.

   "You know what this is, right?", she asked and I slowly nodded, wanting to cover the soon to be victim. "Don't worry, [Y/n]. It won't hurt as much as it looks." I swallowed my fear and words of plea as she grabbed my dick once more, pumping it at a constant speed.

   I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt her put the first bead into my back hole. I gasped out in pain as she looked up at me. "Intresting. Does it really hurt that bad?", she asked as she pushed in three more down the rod, making me cry out in pain. "Y-Yes, Y-Your Highness. I-It does!", I whimpered out as she pushed the rest in.

   She smiled as she gave me kisses. "Well, it always hurts at first, but you'll get use to it." She then began to pump it in and out of me fast, making me groan out in pain and pleasure. She seemed happy with the sounds as she grabbed my penis with her other hand and pumped. "Ah!~ W-Wait, y-your majesty. I'm going t-to- Ah!~", I called out as she pushed the beads all the way in, hitting every sensitive spot.

   Sounding like a woman in a porno, I cried in pure ecstasy as she continued to hit that spot repeatedly. Gripping the ropes that bonded my hands, I opened my legs wider so it could go as deep as I could let it. She seemed to be just as turned on due to the red on her Face and the way she rubbed her thighs together. "Yes!~ Yes Your H-Highness!~ T-Thats-aH!~" i cried out in pure pleasure as I bucked my hips forward and came on myself, huffing and moaning all the while.

   She snickered as she slowly pulled out the beads, making me jitter and moan at every pull. When it was finally out, she climbed ontop of me. "You didnt think this was over yet. Did you?" She ordered me to lean my back against the wall while sitting down. I scooted back and she began to grind her cloth area against my still throbbing member, making hushed moans escape her lips.

   Already high on her scent, I grinded against her harder, making her grip my shoulders. I could feel her silk underwear grow wetter by the second as she finally stopped and slid her panties to the side.

   She grabbed my dick and aligned it against her folds, making both of us sigh. She then went down, a moan escaping her lips that made me harder than before. "Ah, y-your majesty. You're s-so tight.", I groaned as she was moaning, slowly moving down my length. "S-So big." She finally took it all in and for some reason, she didn't move. "Are you okay?", I asked slightly worried and she nodded.

   "I-I can't move." She slowly reached up and untied my hands, making them fall to the ground. "I-ah, give you permission t-to take o-over.", she quietly said, her hands against my chest. I smiled as I slowly picked her up without pulling out and laid her on her back. "Are you sure?", I asked, looking down at her red face.

   She looked away, her hands covering her face. "D-Do as i-ah, s-say.", she said, still trying to sound empowered. I couldn't help but kiss her against her neck, leaving light hickies there. "Of course, My Ladyship." I slowly moved out and her hands snapped around my neck, bringing me closer to her. "Ah-fuck, i-it hurts!", she said and I bit her ear softly.

   "Well, it always hurts at first, but you'll get use to it." She growled as I began to thrust at a constant pace. Not too fast but also not slow. "Ha-[Y/n]! I-I ffeel so g-good!", she cried out as she clenched around me harder. "Pardon me, Your Majesty. I can't hold back any longer.", I husked into her ear as I pulled away from her and gripped her hips tightly.

   She seemed to know what was next as she bit down on her fist. I slammed against her and she called out in pain and pleasure. Not caring anymore, I slammed into her as roughly as I could, groaning and groping her hips as her moans echoed throughout the place.

   She screamed my name over and over again, saying how good I was and that I was a whore. I was surprised nobody came in running, prepared for a fight when she screamed. I stopped and flipped her on her hands and knees, smirking at how she was obeying.

   Before I could do anything, she sat up as fast as lightning. Scared, I looked around in a panic. She shoved me by my chest down and I grunted. "Y-Your-" She crawled ontop of me with a determined look. "I got this, you peasant.", she said as she sat down on my dick again, making both of us moan and groan in pleasure.

   I placed my hands on her hips as she began to bounce, her voice hitching everytime she went down. The sounds of cheeks clapping and the hot air made it almost impossible to focus. "Ah- fuck [Y/n]!", she said as I leaned my head back, my hips bucking in tune with hers. Beginning to black out, I knew that my time way near, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

   I lifted her up slightly as I pounded into her as fast as I could. She tried to stay up as well as she could, but the pleasure was back archingly good and she couldn't contain herself anymore. "[Y/n]! I feel w-wei-aH!~"

   She moaned at the top of her lungs as I pulled out of her and came onto my stomach and her inner thigh. She also came, but I wasn't done. "Once more M'lady. May i?", I asked and she slowly nodded. I laid her down, her tired small frame and slammed into her. Her moans echoed throughout the dungeon as i made sure to leave my mark in her.

   She will always come back for mine, and no one else's. "[Y-Y-Y/n]!~ I-I-aH!~~", she cried out as I continued to pounded into her wet cunt. "Ha, Your L-Ladyship.", I was able to muster through my groans and the rapid sounds of skin meeting skin. I picked her up along with me and slammed her against the wall, making her gasp out in surprise.

   She gave me a dangerous look, but I could only return it as I slammed into her. She hid her face into my neck and bit down, trying to cease her girlish cries. "Y-You feel so g-good!~", she cried in the highest voice I've ever heard her do as I slammed into her.

   "I want you in me! Everything! Deeper!", she cried as I could feel myself near. "I'm gonna-"

   "Do it.", she said and I couldn't have been happier to. My thrusts became more intense, but sloppy. We both called out one another's name as I came inside, thrusting in as I did. I carefully sat down, but she never did get off of me. I could feel everything dripping down her legs as she still moaned and breathed heavily.

   She shakily got off of me and looked down at me. I was drained, still in her trance. "You may leave whenever Todoroki comes to get you.", she said, grabbing her dress and slipping it on. She undid the ropes and placed everything in the bag. Grabbing her baton, she pointed it at me.

   "Don't let me catch you sneaking off again, or the punishment with be 10x worse.", she demanded before she awkwardly walked out, trying not to seem fazed by what had happened. Once she was out of sight, she snapped her fingers. Todoroki came out of the shadows with an angered and upset face.

   She pushed the bag into his arms before smirking. "Wash [Y/n] off of these. And make sure they are bleached." Before she could leave, she turned to him. "Todoroki, never tell the weeping willow who you most adore. The weeping willow never keep secrets." Todoroki wanted to cry, but nodded his head anyway, watching the queen leave the room.

   Todoroki couldn't get [Y/n]'s erotic face out of his mind, but was disgusted that it wasn't him making him say those things, or moan those sounds. I will end you, Queen Jirou.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

27.2K 189 10
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✧ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
82K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
62.6K 621 20
[ ] ◇ Oneshot completed | Although under construction of editing ◇ Hello fellow Undertale Readers, this book contains. • Requests • Angst • Fluff Th...
9.9K 128 21
Anime boys x reader I was a 13 year old when I first started writing this so it is not the best in grammar and definitely is not formal. I might try...