Ezria: A pregnancy story

By HannahVanWunnik

When Ezra and aria have sex for the first time, they expect an experience worth remembering. But when a huge... More

The first time
Telling him
Announcing to the world
Life goes on...
God help me...
Tell me that I'm wrong
Finding out the gender...
Little update guys. ( Not part of the story)
A/N
Moving!
A/N
Shopping!
Fixing the nursery
Labor part 1
Labor Part 2
Visitors
The Big Fight
Can we not?
Marry me pt.2
Spending time as a family
Wedding planning :)
A/N
B26
New start
Get it girl!
Ezras POV
Ajusting to sleeping alone
COVER CONTEST
Cover pt.2
Cali bound
COVER CONTEST WINNER!!!
Look what the cat dragged in.
Happy birthday!
Miss movin on
Why does this happen to me?
I cant stop lovin you
Not an update
6 months later
A/N
SEQUEL INFO
Baby daddy be gone
Im lovin this
A/N
Again yall, like come in hannah
First day blues
Y'all
This is it
SEQUEL INFO!!!

It's what?!?

6.1K 133 14
By HannahVanWunnik

Ezra looked at me after the nurse told us that we had 3 babies instead of the one that was 2 but I mis carried so that means that I had 4 and lost one. How did the doctor miss that? Ezra drove me to the grill and I grabbed some mac and cheese with lot's of cheese. These pregnancy cravings have taken over my body. I have gained like 40 pounds just carrying my babies. But any way once we got home Ezra and I called my parents to tell them the good news. It took them a while to process that there was 4 when I had a miscarriage so now there were 3. "Mom, We are having 2 girls and a boy!" I said finally processing myself. My mom and I let out a squeal and I jumped up and down. My mom started crying but I couldn't help her since she was only on speaker phone. Once she hung up I got up and went to the pantry looking for my usual craving, choclate and pickles. I grabbed the whole jar and like 4 choclate bars and plopped on the couch with my computer looking for apartment listings in Philly. I found a really nice 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment for $600 a month. I signaled ezra with my eyes and he came over and sat next to me but quickly took a scoot over after smelling my food mixture. "I found this apartment since we are moving in a week." I said. He called a relator and booked an apointment for tomorrow. With that I hopped into the shower and then to bed where ezra tried to seduce me but I fell asleep once he took his shirt off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 488 24
Aria is a 18 year old student at rosewood high school and was in a relationship with her English teacher Ezra Fitz. Well, that was until she found o...
2.7K 199 54
Aria and Ezra meet under different circumstances. After time, he gets her pregnant. How will she cope with school , life , and being pregnant? Bits o...
309K 2.7K 7
Aria loved how the boys kissed her. Touched her. How they begged for more. When she was with them, she felt loved. For a while anyway. She used them...
10.2K 735 19
Now that Tripp is temporarily out of the picture, Lexi and Dylan take advantage of their time together. Their future is promising, or is it? When Dy...