Jimin is too cute for his own...

By primarilyjikook

"Jungkook?" "Yeah Tae?" Jungkook replied. "Do you like Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his tone hinting he was doing... More

I will kill you with my bare hands
I like all of you guys, you're all my Hyung's
I love you a lot you know?
Your chubby cheeks make you look very cute Hyung
I swear, if I wasn't holding Jimin, I'd kill you
I'm sorry, I won't bother you anymore today Jimin Hyung
You guys, Jimin made the food all by himself so eat it and tell him it's nice
So, is that how you ended up with your coconut hair?
Yeah, but I don't want you to bow to me, here sit next to me Jiminie Hyung
So, you interrupted us to play Truth or Dare?
I won't be able to hug you if you go back to your room
Jiminie Hyung! I'm bored - come cuddle me!
❣️Tagged❣️
Hyunnngie, I could never hate you, I love you so much!
Did you just call me Baby?
Jimin, baby, I love you, please don't ignore me...
🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JIMIN❣️🎈
💜THANK YOU SO MUCH💜
That's fine too, I'm all yours Hyungie!

Sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to fall for - on you

11.1K 352 217
By primarilyjikook

BTS had just finished their first part of their tour in the Gocheok Sky Dome in South Korea that lasted for two days leaving the boys exhausted. 40,000 of their fans were able to watch them perform their solo songs from their recent albums live, as well as their Title and popular tracks from old albums.

They walked out of the dome when all their fans had finally left and hurriedly slipped into the van. Jimin and Jungkook once again sitting next to each other in the back. Seokjin had already started napping on Namjoon's shoulder and Taehyung had dozed off against the door. Jimin seeing them, immediately rested his head on Jungkook's lap and closed his eyes.

"Hyung," Jungkook whispered. "Hyung, you have to get up, this is an unsafe position to lie in,"

"Too tired," Jimin grumbled back, he could already feel sleep trying to overcome him.

Jungkook sighed. He placed a protecting arm over Jimin's body and played with Jimin's hair with the other. Jimin's hair was still a pretty cotton candy pink so Jungkook had to remind himself that this was indeed hair and not fairy floss, something he could eat. (Pretend Jimin had pink hair in Burn The Stage) The concert was fun for Jungkook, until he saw Jimin crying. Jimin's voice had cracked and it made him feel guilt and responsible again even though it meant nothing to everyone else. Watching Jimin cry and him not being able to do anything at first made him hurt more than if he was crying. When the cameras turned off he immediately ran over to Jimin to comfort him.

He looked around the van and saw everyone asleep so he did the same, drifting off into oblivion but not quite, even in his dreams he was still thinking of the one and only Park Jimin.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Namjoon Hyung, we have to go now, hurry up!" Jungkook screamed at the door of the bathroom.

"Ye, ye, I'll be out in 2 minutes." Namjoon screamed back, while trying to fix his suit.

BTS were right now leaving their dorm to go the 6th Goan Chart Music Awards. Their next part of the tour wasn't scheduled until March 11th at Chile so until then they still had to participate in normal Idol award shows. The whole morning, their stylists and make up artists had been busy running around trying to fix them all into suits and style their hair properly.

Jungkook was wearing a typical black suit with a white shirt, black suit pants and black leather shoes. His brown hair styled so it slightly waved to the left and lastly had on small silver hoop earrings.

(Jungkook shooting heart eyes at Jimin on the big screen, literally)

He walked out of the dorm and waited outside with everyone else for Namjoon to come out.

"What the hell, is taking him so long?" Yoongi asked, his eyes clearing showing his irritation. If Namjoon didn't get out of the dorm in the next second, Yoongi would definitely kill him.

Luckily for Namjoon, he walked out after Yoongi finished his sentence so no one would be dying today.

"Sorry guys, I was just trying to fix my suit," Namjoon smiled guiltily.

"Well, thanks to you, if we don't leave right now, we're going to be late, so let's go." Hoseok simply stated before walking into the van.

The rest of the members filled the seats in the van, as soon as the last member which was Jimin got inside the van sped off causing Jimin to fall onto Jungkook's lap.

"Sorry Kookie, I didn't mean to fall for on you," Jimin muttered, stumbling over his own words, nearly exposing himself.

"It's okay Hyungie," Jungkook helped Jimin sit on his seat and seat belted for him.

"I can do that myself Jungkookie." Jimin sternly said.

"I know you can Hyung, I just wanted to do it for you,"

Hyungie looks so pretty...

Jimin was wearing all black from head to toe except his hair of course which was still the cotton candy pink. Jimin's suit jacket was black, his shirt was black, his pants were black, and his shoes were of course, black but he was wearing silver hoop earrings just like Jungkook. He looked hot in Jungkook's eyes and Jungkook had to keep himself from staring.

(this is when the camera caught Jimin on the big screen)

Jimin had pulled out his phone to check the time. They only had 10 minutes to get there, if they wanted to make it on time. Jungkook peeked at Jimin's phone and saw a picture of Jimin and him as the wallpaper.

"I feel honoured to be apart of your wallpaper Hyung," Jungkook smiled cheekily.

Jimin gasped. "Stop looking at other people's phone," Jimin said while hitting Jungkook weakly on the chest.

Jungkook laughed. "It's okay Hyung, you're on my wallpaper too," Jungkook said pulling his phone out and showing Jimin.

"Kookie, why is your wallpaper just me sleeping?" Jimin asked.

Shit!

"Um... what?" Jungkook faked looked at his phone and mentally face palmed. "That wasn't my wallpaper, Tae must have... he must have, changed it when he used my phone yesterday, haha, no my wallpaper is actually a picture of you and me when we took a selca together," Jungkook laughed nervously.

Taehyung turned around and looked at Jungkook at the mention of his name and raised his eyebrow. Jungkook quickly shook his head slightly signalling that he would explain later. Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned back to his phone.

"But why do you have a photo of me sleeping?" Jimin asked incredulously.

Quick think of something you idiot...

TWITTER! Oh, thank the lord!

"Haha, I was taking it to post on Twitter but I must've forgot to, don't worry I'll post it later and I'll change my wallpaper now." Jungkook said as he was trying to find the selca they took the other day.

"No, please don't!" Jimin begged.

"Don't what Hyung?"

"Don't post the picture of me sleeping to Twitter, I don't like having sleeping pictures of me posted,"

"Okay I won't Jiminie Hyung," Jungkook wasn't even going to post it in the first place. "Can I ask why not though?"

"When I sleep, I look chubbier than I normally do, so please don't post it," Jimin merely said.

"Park Jimin, how many times do I have to tell you aren't chubby for you to understand that you aren't chubby?" Jungkook asked exasperatedly.

"You punk, it's Hyung-"

"Jiminie. Hyung. You. Aren't. Chubby. At. All. Okay?" Jungkook paused after every word to make sure Jimin knew exactly what he was trying to say and grasp it.

"Okay..."

"No, it's not just okay, you have to actually believe it,"

"I'll try to believe it," Jimin said looking down in shame.

Jungkook hooked a finger under Jimin's chin and lifted his head up to face Jungkook's.

"Don't be ashamed Hyung, trying is better than not doing anything," Jungkook comforted Jimin.

"Thank you Kookie..." Jimin whispered.

"Your welcome Hyungie,"

They sat in silence for the rest of the ride, comfortable silence that was.

"Okay, we're here, with 2 minutes to spare, let's go," Seokjin said before busting out of the van.

The rest of the members walked out of the van and heard the screams of their fans. They waved and smiled cutely and the screaming intensified. Jungkook stayed close to Jimin but had to separate when they lined up in their specific order. From left to right it was, V, Suga, Jin, Jungkook, Rap Monster (I know his name is RM now but at this time it was Rap Monster so I'm sticking with Rap Monster but don't worry I most likely won't be using their stage names again), Jimin and J-Hope.

The continued smiling and waving at their fans but Seokjin and his extraness had to continuously throw out flying kisses. They also did a lot of finger hearts and posed towards the cameras.

(I am so bad at explaining this)

It was time to walk into the building to start the award show. MAMAMOO's Solar and Super Junior's Lee Teuk were the host of the 6th Goan Music Awards.

BTS walked into the building and quickly found their seats. Jungkook saw Jimin sit down and Hoseok about to sit behind him. He made hand gestures to tell Hoseok to sit somewhere else, Hoseok rolled his eyes before walking away and Jungkook quickly sat down. Jimin turned around and raised an eyebrow at him before laughing and turning around again.

The award ceremony lasted for nearly 3 hours. BTS came home with 4 awards in total, 2 for them, 1 for their stylist and 1 for the choreographer. BTS had one Artist Of The Year for the 4th quarter and Vlive Global Popularity. They had also performed Save Me and Blood Sweat & Tears.

They were now heading home in the van. Jimin was impatiently waiting to go back to the dorms because he knew they were going to celebrate their wins by drinking, and he loved drinking. Taehyung was continuously kissing their Artist Of The Year trophy causing Yoongi to exclaim, "I am not touching that ever again!"

"Thought you loved holding trophies, Yoongi-ah," Hoseok asked teasingly.

"Not after – Tae whAT THE HELL? ARE YOU USING TONGUE?!!"

It was silent after that, everyone turned to look at Taehyung who was caught French kissing a trophy. (*google search* how to be a trophy...)

"Uhh, haha, of course not," Taehyung said, wiping the area where he kissed the trophy.

"You are disgusting Kim Taehyung," Jimin joined in the conversation.

"Hey, you are supposed to be on my side," Taehyung said, looking hurt.

"Not when you kiss a trophy like your kissing a person," Jimin said nonchalantly.

"Ugh, it's like everyone is against me in the world,"

"That's what happens when you start kissing trophies Tae Hyung." Jungkook added, laughing.

"Fine, be that way, I don't need anyone, hmph," Taehyung was very petty at that moment.

"Of course, all you need is that trophy," Namjoon said, smiling boldly.

"Namjoon Hyung!"

The members bursted into laughter and the rest of the car ride consisted of the members teasing Taehyung on his trophy fetish.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

They finally reached home, Jimin jumped out of the van as soon as it stopped and ran into the dorm. He took out the wine from the cupboard and grabbed wine glasses from the kitchen. He impatiently waited for the other members to get inside. They finally walked inside and saw Jimin fuming.

"What up with you Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"Hurry up and sit down, I want to drink," Jimin simply replied. The other members laughed.

"Of course, you do," Seokjin smiled.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means my dear soulmate, that you are an alcoholic," Taehyung said.

"I am not, I don't drink all the time,"

"It's because you aren't allowed to Hyung, otherwise you totally would." Jungkook added. Jimin turned to face him.

"You're on their side?"

"It's not about whose side I'm on, it's about you being an alcoholic,"

"Brat! Now hurry and sit down so we can have a drink,"

The members sat down and Jimin finally opened the wine pouring a glass for everyone except Jungkook. "You are still too young Maknae." Jimin said, as a matter of fact.

"I know Hyungie, you don't have to keep reminding me," Jungkook grinned. "I'm going to get changed out of this shirt, the material is killing me."

"Is the material made out of boyfriend material?" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear.

"What the hell Hyung?"

"Let's ask Jiminie," Taehyung said.

"Ask me what Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Isn't Jungkook's shirt made out of 'Boyfriend Material'?"

"Um no, is there such a thing? I thought it'd be made most likely out of cotton..."

"You're too cute Jiminie," Taehyung said while laughing.

"Um thanks?" Jimin was so confused.

Boyfriend material? What is that?

Boyfriend material...

Boyfriend material...

Boyfr-

Oh

I'm going to kill Tae!

Jungkook had already gone into his room to change and Taehyung was on his third shot of wine. Jimin ran over to Tae and hit him feebly on the chest.

"What the hell Tae?" Jimin spluttered.

"So, you finally got it?" Taehyung smiled cheekily.

"I'm going to kill you,"

"You won't, I'm your soulmate, and you love me,"

"Well, not anymore, I'm telling everyone you have a trophy fetish,"

"I do not! Yah! Park Jimin!" Taehyung screamed, and Jimin saw this as a time to start running. He saw Jungkook walking back into the living room wearing a white T-Shirt of course, and ran behind him.

Taehyung chased Jimin until he saw him run behind Jungkook.

Great, Jungkook will kill me if I touch Jimin... Taehyung thought.

The other members were all drunk at this point and were too busy making out to notice anything else.

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked. Jimin was still hiding behind him and was peeking his eyes out from Jungkook's arm to only hide again. Taehyung was full on glaring at Jimin.

"Taehyung wants to kill me..." Jimin's voice was small.

"Why?" Jungkook was completely stepping in front of Jimin hiding him from Taehyung's view and glaring at said man.

No one is going to hurt you Jimin, not on my watch... Jungkook thought.

"I teased him about his trophy fetish again," Jimin said causing Jungkook to laugh.

"Is that all?" Jungkook asked, still laughing.

"Yep!"

"Well don't worry, I'll protect you, jump on my back," Jimin climbed onto Jungkook's back and Jungkook walked past a seething Taehyung while piggybacking Jimin. Jimin was giggling the whole time.

Jungkook piggybacked Jimin until they walked back to where the other members were and set Jimin down. Jimin grabbed another bottle of wine and opened it before pouring himself another glass. Taehyung knowing he could do nothing to Jimin if Jungkook was there, reluctantly sat down and poured himself another glass of wine.

30 minutes later, Jungkook was beginning to see the effects of a drunk Jimin.

A drunk Jimin was very whiny and clingy. As soon as Jimin finished his 6th glass, he immediately started hugging Jungkook, his face inhaling Jungkook's scent where it was resting on Jungkook's neck.

"Okay, I think you've had enough of these," Jungkook took the glass out of Jimin's hand and placed it on the ground.

"But I want moreeeee," Jimin whined.

"No, it's time for bed Jiminie."

"It's Hyunnng, you never call me Hyunnng!"

"Sorry Hyung,"

Taehyung wasn't that drunk as he stopped after his little feud with Jimin and Namjoon and Yoongi seemed to start getting a little sober as they picked up their significant other and carried them into their rooms.

Taehyung was starting to clean up the mess they made.

"Hyung, I'm just going to put Jimin into bed and I'll come out to help you okay?" Jungkook told Taehyung.

"No, stay with Jimin, he's very clingy when drunk so he's going to need someone to stay with him. And don't worry about me, I practically finished cleaning up anyway," Taehyung dismissed Jungkook's help and walked into the kitchen to throw the empty wine bottles in the bin and place the glasses in the sink.

"If you insist Hyung-"

"Jungkookie ̴" Jimin whined once again.

"Yes Hyungie?" Jungkook did not know why, but he found this quite amusing.

"Carry me to bed,"

"I was already going to do that," Jungkook smiled.

He picked up Jimin like he weighed nothing and ran into Jimin's room.

"Nooo, carry me to your bed," Jimin complained, still latched onto Jungkook.

"Why my bed?"

"I want to stay with you and smell your scent. You smell nice." Jimin said making Jungkook smile widely.

"You smell nice too Hyung,"

"Uhuh sure,"

Jungkook laughed while carrying Jimin towards his room. He placed Jimin on his bed before taking Jimin's suit jacket and shirt off and tugging one of his smallest shirts onto Jimin but was still big on Jimin.

Hyung looks so cute in my clothes...

He laid Jimin down and lied next to him as soon as he lied down Jimin swung his arm and legs over him. Jungkook laughed, Jimin really was clingy when drunk.

"Jimin Hyung, you can sleep now,"

"Okay Jungkookie,"

"Goodnight Hyung,"

"Night Kookie, I love you," Jungkook almost didn't hear the last part. Almost. He jumped up and looked at Jimin but Jimin was fast asleep, soft snores escaping his mouth.

It must have been drunk him talking... Jungkook thought. There was no other explanation.

Unless Jimin did love him?

Nah. Impossible.

He laid back down. There was no way he could ask Jimin about it. Firstly, it was way too embarrassing if Jimin didn't actually love him and was just saying that because he was drunk and secondly, Jimin most likely won't even remember saying it and it would be awkward to bring it up.

Jungkook concluded with not saying anything and just falling asleep.

(◠﹏◠✿)

.

.

.

Well I tried

The next chapter will either be about the BTS Run where they went to the arcade so I think that was episode 17 or 18 or it will be about Wings Tour in Chile where you all know what happens to Jungkook...

Most likely Wings Tour since it happened first I think

Actually nahh, it's going to be the BTS Run

so see y'all tmmr when I write it and post it

.

.

.

●ᴥ●

This is the moment in the 6th Gaon Chart Music Awards that I was talking about in my fic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 10.9K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
455K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
6.9K 473 15
The raven haired swallows the lump in his throat, contemplating. "Why do you want me to join your gang?" Hope steps away, but keeps his hand on Yoong...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...