Abused mate

By user14660626

Her mother died when she was eight her father couldn't Handle it. He started drinking. You can guess the rest... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New book

Epilogue

37.5K 887 148
By user14660626

Renas POV

Today's jays and I Fifth wedding anniversary. We got married two years after we met. So we've been together 7 years.

It's been a wonderful 7 years.

We have a two year old called Conor and he'll be future alpha.

I'm also pregnant again and I'm waiting Jay to come home to tell him.

Speak of the devil. Jay walked in the room. He walked over and kissed my cheek.

"Darling I left something in the oven could you take it out please"

"Of course my love. Anything for you" he responded then left to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later.

"My love why is there a bun in the oven..... wait are you"

"Yes I am" I interrupted him.

He picked me up and spun me around. It's moments like these that I wished could last forever. My past was nothing more than a very distant memory. Now with Jay Conor and our little bun I couldn't be happier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 159 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...
446K 4.4K 7
Her mother died when she was very young. Her father remarried a terrible woman with terrible twin daughters. Then her father died, leaving her with h...
475K 13.5K 37
When Alpha Andrew Alexander Silvis discovers his mate after her parents death, she is not what he expects at all. Taking it upon himself to raise her...
3.7M 81.8K 26
Alexis Lee finds her possessive Alpha mate, Dylan Zanders. Not only is he the Alpha, he happens to be popular and quite the ladies man. He has quite...