OBSSESSED [2019 WATTYS ENTRY]

By TheSolitaryPrincess

The story of a CIA agent. A ruthless and merciless assassin. A man who kill first and think later without any... More

Prologue
Trailer and Cast
The Decision
Contract
Glance
Meeting
♤ Friends ♤
Zohra Khan
Mistake 💔
Flashback
Arrested
Doubt and Belief
Face off
Confrontation
Lost
Escaped
Planned
The Lodge
Dark Desire
Deception
Untied
Helpless
Shattered
Gone
Revenge
💔 Lifeless 💔

Broken Trust

1.6K 31 2
By TheSolitaryPrincess

"Loving you was hard, wanting you was harder but kissing your forehead was insanity."

▪▪~Dominic Ricitello~▪▪

August let Alexis cry in her room. He couldn't comfort or console her. He knew she would only believe her evil brother. It wasn't her fault either. She didn't know her brother was an evil man who wanted to kill her at any cost.

He kept sitting on the couch for a while listening to her cries. After sometimes there was silence. He wanted to check on her so bad. He opened the door slightly. She was sitting on the floor with her head placed on the mattress of the bed. She fell tired of constant crying and probably had falled asleep.

He crept towards her and gently lifted her in his arms. Placing her on her bed he covered her with the duvet. He leaned down and gently kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry." He could only say this.

August opened the door. He turned around threw a final glance at the sleeping Alexis and slowly closed the door behind him.

Now it was time to confront Zohra.

He went to his apartment first. He changed into his casual clothes just then his phone rang. It was Steve's number. He picked it up.

"Why did you call me?" August's voice was filled with anger.

"To see how heartbroken you are now." Steve laughed.

"Fuck you!" He cursed and cut the call.

He threw the phone on the couch and went to Zohra's flat.

He rang the bell. Nobody answered.

"Zohra! Open the door. I know you are in there." He shouted.

She was indeed in there but was afraid to open the door.

"Zohra! Open the god damn door or I....his sentence remained incomplete as the door got opened.

She was infront of him. Claded in a long black silk gown. She was a paragon of mystique beauty. Her long black hairs fideled on her face. Her brown eyes filled with kohl were sparkling. Her sweet innocent face was telling the story of her defeat. Her defeated love when he left her in Afghanistan without even telling her.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Kabul, Afghanistan:

After dropping Zohra to her home August made his way back to the headquarters. After reaching the headquarters he went to his room immediately.

His door was knocked. He went to open it. A soldier was standing outside.

"Agent Walker! Miss Erica Sloan is calling you. She is waiting down the hall." He said.

"Tell her I am coming." He said and closed the door.

He knew what would happen now. He had to clarify Erica that Zohra was innocent. She was just there to save the women. But what he couldn't justify was she took the law in her hand.

He went downstairs. Erica was waiting for him there. He stood beside her.

"Why did you call me?" August asked deliberately as he pretended he didn't know the reason.

"Walker! Don't you know why I called you here? Don't play smart with me." She looked at him.

"That's not the answer to my question Erica." August looked at her face.

"Walker! Do you even care what blunder you have comitted? You let that girl go. Why did you even do that?" She frowned annoyingly.

"Oh! So that's the issue which is pinning you Erica. That girl was innocent." August said.

"If that girl was innocent, why did you even take her here in the first place?" She folded her hands.

This question of her left August puzzled.

"I took her here to interrogate her that's all. I came to know she didn't work for anyone so I let her go. She is innocent." August explained.

"It is me who decide who is innocent or guilty. It's not your job Walker. Your job finished right there when you brought her here." Erica said.

"I am a field agent Erica. A special agent activities. I know what's right and what's wrong." August tried to explain.

"But I am in charge here. All the agents do what I order them to do. Understood?" Erica ranted.

"Understood but I stand by my decision." August said looking into her eyes.

"Ok go ahead. Well! I am sending you back to New York. Walker! You are my most trusted agent but you not only let your position down but my reputation is also at risk because of you." Erica blurted.

"What? You can't do this Erica. Are you serious?" August was surprised on her statement.

"Yes. You heard it right Walker. Now hand your cellphone to me. I know you will try to contact the New York headquarters but I'll make sure it won't happen." Erica smiled.

"You are doing wrong Erica." August said while giving her his cellphone.

"I am doing what is best for me and this organization. Now, get ready. The military car will take you to airport. Your flight leaves in two hours." Erica said and looked away.

"Shit!" He clinched his jaw angrily.
"How will I tell Zohra?" He thought to himself.

He had to take his belongings and sit in the military car. The car passed through the streets of Kabul. When it entered the town where Zohra lived August opened the window. To his surprize she was standing near her home wearing the traditional salwar suit and shawl, she was a pure Middle Eastern beauty.

She saw August, their eyes met and his soul was left scarred for life. He knew he couldn't meet her to tell why he was leaving. His car passed the street and Zohra ran to the other street to see him. She wanted to say something to him but his car had passed that street as well.

His car made his way to the airport. August closed his eyes. He couldn't bear the guilt he had for her in his heart.

He waited at the airport to board his plane. Just when he was about to enter the terminal a familiar voice echoed in his ears.

"August!" She called his name.

He turned around.

Zohra was standing there quite far from him but the tears in her eyes could be seen from there.

For the first time he had to swallow the tears of blood. He was a stone hearted man but his heart was melted for her.

He waved his hand to say his final goodbye to her.

She took a step further trying to say something but the crowd was so dense there. He had to go out of sight. He didn't want to hurt her anymore. He went back to New York leaving so many questions in her heart.

And now after two years she was infront of him opening the door to her house. After so long he had seen her eyes, her face for which he was longing for so long.

"Zohra!" He whispered her name.

"August!" She said...

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.8K 69
"I never thought I would say getting exposed to a deadly strain of anthrax was the best thing that ever happened to me, but, without that, I never wo...
2.3K 109 28
-Mutant- An immortal in human form. One that can't feel pain. Extremely hard to kill. Not impossible, but extremely difficult. Resulting from or show...
1.8K 276 43
❛SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO HEAR HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO SOMEONE.❜ - @JustLifeQuotes - ‣ an original work ‣ all rights go to me so no stealing ‣ please...
5K 107 6
Complete. "Agent Walker surveyed the group, staring down each of you, taking your measure, judging you. When his blue piercing eyes met yours, you dr...