Saint Nick

Od TheBibicalSinner

"Come to sit on my lap again?" • • • It's that time of the year again, and people are all waiting for Santa t... Více

Description
Oli's Note
1. December
2. December
3. December
4. December
5. December
6. December
7. December
8. December
9. December
11. December
12. December
13. December
14. December
15. December
16. December
17. December
18. December
19. December
20. December
21. December
22. December
23. December
24. December
25. December
One Year Later . . .
Bonus Chapter (Christmas 2023)

10. December

178K 6.7K 2.3K
Od TheBibicalSinner

"A no-strings-attached deal? Are you serious with me?"

Camille glared at her with a split between disbelief and confusion. When Hazel nodded and laughed at her sister's miffed expression, she added to her explanation.

"He lives up north and runs a big company or something. He's not looking for anything serious and neither am I. We just have good chemistry and see no reason to stop what we're doing, for the time being at least."

"That's what I thought about Jim and me," Her sister said and raised her left hand, flashing her ring finger. "I'll tell you how that ends right now, spoiler alert."

Hazel rolled her eyes when she showed where her wedding band now sat. "It's not going to end like that. It's just sex," When her sister kept smirking and wiggling her diamond encrusted finger, she slapped her hand away. "Stop that and give me your index finger instead. Hold this."

Camille laughed and let her finger drop to the center of the ribbon Hazel was tying nicely around a wrapped Christmas present. A new little Play-Doh set for her favorite niece.

"You still haven't given me any details," Camille pointedly reminded her. Hazel blushed and pretended to primp the ribbons as her sister looked smugly at her. "Was he that good?"

"He was... fine," Hazel quickly pulled out the next little present she had bought for her tiny nephew, a block set in bright red and blue colors.

"Yeah?" Her sister grabbed the tape as Hazel got done measuring the wrapping paper for the square-shaped box. "Was he big? Actually, don't tell me. Just tell me when to stop."

She slowly started pulling on the scotch tape. Hazel's eyes widened and Camille burst into a fit of laughter as Hazel threw a name tag after her. "You are unbelievable!"

"And you still haven't said stop," Camille laughed when the tape piece was getting beyond six inches. "Am I going to run out of tape here?"

Hazel's cheeks were flaming red, but she couldn't stop grinning either. Shaking her head, she ripped the tape and the dispenser from her sister's hand. "That's enough. It's a waste of rubber."

– She regretted her words the second they were out.

"Is that so? I bet you know all about that," Camille taunted her. Hazel cupped her face to mask her own amusement. It wasn't until they heard a shuffle from the kitchen, the laughter was broken up.

"What's that sound? Are you making my wife laugh or is she choking?" Jim called. He cast a glance out of the doorway and both sisters shooed him away. He shook his head and went back to his cooking.

"So as I was saying," Hazel finally composed herself. "He's coming over again tonight, since I told him I was going to need a break after yesterday. There's only so much strain the ole' downstairs unit can take."

"You're telling me," Camille deadpanned – the woman who had given two natural births to two beautiful, melon-headed children. Hazel laughed.

"Yes, I am. He's working at the mall today and I had some pictures I wanted to take before the weather forecast changed." Today had been another blue sky day, but tomorrow—actually starting tonight, they were promising heavy snowfall. "And then I had these presents I had to wrap up for my two favorite munchkins before a certain day."

"And about that day," Camille voiced. Hazel sighed when she knew what was coming again. "Have you thought more about it?"

Hazel looked down at the presents she had just wrapped up. The last couple of Christmases she had spent at home and only joined Camille and the rest of gang the next morning. Their whole family always came by for Christmas Eve, but due to the circumstances, Hazel hadn't been eager to attend. Not after the first Christmas after everything came out... it had just been too tense.

But Camille had a point. This couldn't go on forever. At some point they were going to have to face each other again and learn how to get along. Christmas seemed as good as any time to do that...

"I'll come," Hazel sighed and saw Camille's face lift with happiness. "I can't promise I'll stay the whole night, but I'll stay for as long as I can stand it. If they throw even one accusation at me—"

"We'll pour more wine in their glasses," Camille assured her and leaned in to embrace her in a joyous hug. "Thank you so much, Hazel. You have no idea what it means to me."

Hazel smiled and patted her sister's back. She did, though. She knew exactly how much it meant. It was just so damn hard being the black sheep in your own family that was supposed to be the one that accepted you for who you were. She didn't approve of her parents' life choices, but she had accepted that that was how they preferred things. Why couldn't they forgive her, too?

Maybe it was the shame of their secret no longer being secret...

And for that, Hazel was entirely to blame.

~~~

It was just about 8pm. Hazel had finished eating at her sister's house and driven home to set up. Her living room was now stocked with a delicious things such as cookies, wine, more whipped cream and some strawberries. Easy finger foods and rich beverages to keep them... fueled, should they need it.

And soon, more deliciousness would come.

Nick was dropping by after work just like last time, but this time Hazel had something else in mind. After the afternoon she had spent contemplating how this year's Christmas Eve would go and seeing her parents again, she was going to need something special to get her mind off of things.

And she might just have found the perfect thing.

The doorbell buzzed. Taking a deep breath, Hazel walked over and opened it. She really hoped she wouldn't scare him away tonight with what she had planned.

She swung the door open and felt a thrill in her stomach as Nick stood there, looking handsome as ever. He was in his Santa suit once again, and Hazel was starting to think she was developing an unhealthy kink towards it. Either that, or red was most definitely his color. Either way, she liked the suit on him. It... suited him.

"Well, well," She smirked and leaned up against the door as Nick smiled and stepped in. "Is this becoming a habit, Santa? Stopping by my house?"

"I've gotta keep my eye on the naughty girls," He chuckled and leaned down to cup her face. Hazel grinned as his lips came down upon hers and kissed her slowly. Passionately. As if he had waited all day for this moment.

That made two of them.

Stepping in and closing the door, he wrapped his arms around her and started leading her backwards into her living room. Hazel sucked in a breath when his lips traveled down to continue their exploration. She stopped him before they got too far. "W-wait."

Nick paused. "What?" He frowned lightly and looked into her eyes. "Is something wrong?"

Hazel took a deep breath. Why was she so nervous? "Actually... I was hoping you might... be up to something tonight."

He rose a slow brow. "Oh?"

"Yeah."

"And what would that be, Hazel?" When he caught her aroused bite of the lip, he leaned down and pecked her cheek near her ear. "What would you like tonight, my naughty girl?"

Hazel flushed red, but felt a vote of confidence strike her when his encouraging palms reached down and squeezed her ass. She gave a soft moan, but then slipped her hand into the pocket of her kimono.

"This."

Nick pulled back as she lifted the innocent little toy. To some people it was normal, but not everyone was into it. Especially in such a small town where gossip traveled fast.

"Oh, Hazel," Nick chuckled and grasped the metal cuffs in her hand, simultaneously pulling her into his body. "You just got bumped up on the naughty list."

Breathing a sigh of relief when he seemed aroused by the idea, she eased and licked her lips, temptingly. "Is that so? What are you going to do about it?"

Nick shook his head disapprovingly, teasingly, and glanced down her light appearance. "I'm going to have to teach you what happens to naughty girls. You, Hazel, are one very naughty woman."

And with that, he crashed his mouth down on hers and drew a hard moan from her. Hazel completely melted when she felt him then grab her by her shoulders and spin her around. She gasped, but smirked when he took her arms and brought them to her back. The cuffs were locked efficiently around her thin wrists, clasped to just the right tightness.

Biting her lip, Hazel leaned her head back when she felt Nick encircle her in his large arms. He pulled her back against his body and cupped her breast through her lace bra while his other had veered down and tickled along her panty. Hazel moaned softly when he nibbled at her shoulder, sucking against her pulse and kissing her behind her ear.

"You're something else, Hazel," He whispered and rubbed her over her panty, feeling the warmth and the throbbing need building under his delicious fingertips.

Hazel gave a small whimper when his hand then slid into the wet lace and cupped her. She arched and let his fingers toy with her, all the while she squirmed in his arms, hands locked against the small of her back. It was absolute torture in the best possible way. "Nick... take me, please."

"I'll take all of you, Hazel," He promised, sliding one thick finger deep inside her aching centre. "I'll take it all and I won't give it back."

And as he led her to the couch and made her take his cock on his lap, he fully lived up to his promise and left Hazel with nothing but pleasure as the night continued on in a hazy, illustrious blur.

• • •

I know you're all hating me for cutting the smut short, but good things come to those who wait...
until tomorrow.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
1.2K 158 23
Genevieve Carter grew up with three older brothers on her family's farm. You could say she isn't the most feminine girl out there. She's always hard...
344 9 12
As usual it's Christmas and Santa gets set to deliver presents, he releases that he's gotten old and drink's a magical potion to make him young. He t...
63.9K 3.9K 41
Usually, people Carol's age are getting married, buying their first house, getting their first pet, etc. Her younger sister's doing all that. Good fo...