Save me || Jungkook ff ✔

By dissismashitteu

Jk- hello? Y/N? I started crying as soon as I heard his voice. Me- Jungkook..... save me Jungkook have had a... More

1 - SIX YEARS AGO ✔
2 - HIS FRIENDS ✔
3 - ANXIETY✔
4 - FIGHT✔
6 - SAFE? ✔
7 - SCARED ✔
8 - CRUSH? ✔
9 - BATHTUB ✔
10 - DOCTOR ✔
11 - PREGNANT ✔
12 - "I LOVE YOU" ✔
13 - "I LOVE YOU" pt.2 ✔
14 - HIS FAMILY ✔
15 - SHOPPING ✔
16 - UNKNOWN ✔
17 - MEET AGAIN ✔
18 - SEMESTER ✔
Imagine
19 - PICTURES ✔
20 - DEMON ✔
APRECIATE WITH ME!!
21 - LABOR ✔
22 - BABY ✔
23 - VACATION?✔
QUESTION!!!
24 - SURPRISE✔
LET'S TALK
25 - NJ? ✔
26 - POLICE ✔
27 - SAFE? (pt.2) ✔
28 - HOME ✔

5 - GOING BACK✔

7.7K 147 226
By dissismashitteu

JUNGKOOK POV
.....

"Good." She said and walked away smiling. What have I done? I can't sleep on the same bed as her.

.....

We were standing at opposite sides of the bed looking at it.

"I can still sleep on the couch." I said to make the awkwardness disappear.

"If someone's gonna sleep on the couch it's me." She said and looked at me.

"Yeah, well, I guess we both have to sleep here then." I said and laughed awkwardly. She was quiet.

"Do you want something to sleep in?" I asked and walked over to my closet.

"Oh, yeah, a t-shirt will be fine." She said and sat down on the bed. I threw her one of my white t-shirts.

"Thanks." She said with a quiet voice.

"I'll just go shower." I said and walked out.

.....

When I came back Y/N was already laying under the cover. I tried to be quiet as I crawled down beside her. She was turned the other way.

After a few seconds I noticed that her breathing was irregular. Some sniffs was heard before I noticed that she was crying.

"Y/N?" I said to get her attention. She didn't move. She just got quiet. I said her name once again before I hugged her from behind. He turned around and girl and herself in my chest. I really hoped she wouldn't hear my heart.

She soon became still and quiet. I guessed that she'd fallen asleep.

.....
Y/N POV
.....

I woke up at 5:07 AM alone in bed. I stood up in the cold air and put on my clothes before I went out to the kitchen. I drank some water. I noticed that Jungkook was sleeping on the couch. I sighed and chuckled.

My phone called. I looked at the display and saw Namjoon's name. My heart started beating faster. I answered and when I heard his voice tears started gathering in my eyes.

Nj- honey, you there?
Me- I'm here
Nj- what are you doing?
Me- nothing. I just woke up. I can't sleep
Nj- I haven't been able to sleep a minute without you

I didn't know what to answer

Nj- I miss you. Please come back home

A few seconds went by. My heart was beating so fast and my tears were falling. I missed him.

Nj- I love you

He had never told me that before. I felt warm. I couldn't keep myself from crying.

Nj- come home. I miss you
Me- I miss you too
Nj- come home
Me- I will. Jungkook just needs to wake up so he can drive me.
Nj- good
Me- I love you
Nj- bye

He hung up. I was so excited to go back home to him. I missed him so so much.

.....

Jungkook woke up a few hours later. As we were eating breakfast I told him about the call. He didn't like that I wanted to go home.

"He's hurting you Y/N. You shouldn't go back." He said.

"But I love him. I belong with him." I said.

"Why can't you see that he is bad for you!?" Jungkook said with a loud voice. He was irritated.

"It doesn't matter! I want to be with him!" I shouted back at him.

"Y/N you are so blind." He said and walked away. I didn't understand what he ment but I didn't care as kind as I got to go back to Namjoon.

.....

Jungkook drove me back home even tho he clearly didn't want to. He just dropped me off and left.

I hurried inside the house. Namjoon was sitting on the couch as he usually do. I run up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back but broke the hug pretty fast.

"Can you help me with lunch later?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course I can." I said and leaned back in the sofa. I was so happy to be home.

.....

As we were whatching TV like usual Namjoon started acting wierd. He was holding my hand and kissing my neck from time to time. After a while he laid me down and sat on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked and laughed a little.

"Just be quiet." He said with no emotions in his voice.

His hands travelled up my legs and down my chest. He kissed me everywhere over and over. He started to undress me.

"Please Namjoon, no. I don't wan to." I said and pushed his hands away. He brought them back and grabbed my thighs harshly.

"I told you to be quiet didn't I?" He said a little angry. I didn't know what to do. Why was he suddenly acting like this?

He managed to get of my shirt even tho I tried to stop him. He touched all over me. When he tried to open my jeans I stopped him again.

"Shut up!" He said loudly and slapped me. This was exactly what those guys had done to me and it ended the same way too.

.....

When he let go of me I hurried into the bathroom. I locked the door and stepped I to the shower.

The water poured down over me as I cried. I tried to wash away all the dirty feelings I had gotten from the guys before and now Namjoon. After an hour and a half I stepped out and got dressed.

Namjoon was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Where the hell is my lunch?" He asked as soon as he saw me.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it right away." I said without getting any eye contact.

.....

I put down the food in front of him and sat on the others suite of the table. Namjoon looked at the plate.

"What the hell is this?" He said and looked up at me. I immediately bent down my head. I told him the name of the food and the ingredients.

"Are you trying to kill me or what?" Namjoon said and stood up.

"I'm sorry. I would never try to kill you. I'll make something else." I said and also stood up to walk over to the kitchen. Namjoon picked up the plate and poured the food out on the floor.

"Clean this up as I get something I can actually eat." He said and dropped the plate so it broke.

.....

As I were cleaning, Namjoon came up behind me. He touched my butt and between my legs.

"Round 2." He said and pulled me harshly to the bedroom. I was really scared. I couldn't do anything to stop him. He was sleeping me or choking me if I made any kind of resistance.

This happened everytime he I made something wrong. That day it was 5 times. The next day it was 8. The day after he had his friends over. The guys from that night. They joined in sometimes and namjoon let them do it by themselves too. So the third day it was 19 times. I knew exactly how many times it happened. I couldn't think of anything else than that. Everytime it happened i wished that time was the gonna be the last.

.....

As namjoon were sitting with his friends I found my phone Namjoon had taken from me. I called Jungkook.

Jk- hello? Y/N?

I started crying as soon as I heard his voice.

Me- Jungkook..... save me

CHAPTER END

He is so beautiful

I love his curly hair

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
14K 967 14
Y/n sat trembling in the corner, her fear palpable in the dimly lit room. Jungkook loomed over her, his eyes betraying a dangerous mix of possessiven...
107K 3.9K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
14.8K 582 29
Jungkook and Y/N are childhood best friends who fall for each other but too afraid to act on it. Y/N later meets and falls for the charms of Jungkook...