RWBY Vol 2: The continuation...

By Rogue-Spartan57

The continued story of Team PWWR, as they follow Team RWBY'S investigation, on the White Fang. This is a RWB... More

Chapter 1: Fun Day
Chapter 2: Things of the past
Chapter 3: Minor Hiccup
Chapter 4: Circus for a psycho
Different Chapter: Helping on accident
Chapter 5: The painful truth
Not a Chapter, Sorry!!
Chapter 6: Taken
Chapter 7: Field trip
Chapter 9: Not Going Back

Chapter 8: Accepted

16 0 0
By Rogue-Spartan57

I'm gonna skip a small amount of the last part in this chapter. And I decided a small portion of some parts in the episode.

Play the song at the top.

Narrator's pov. 6:00 AM.

In a dark, small room, sat a someone. On the chair, hands tied behind his back, looking down with his hair covering his eyes. He had scars on his back, his chest. He had fresh cuts on his legs, but healing slowly, face badly beaten and bruised, the smell of blood hung heavy and his pants were stained with blood as he was shirtless. It was quiet  the only sound was that of blood dripping from his mouth and hitting the floor. His body was motionless and limp as there were no signs of movement.
Levi.....
.......
Levi....
........
Levi, come to me.
A black hole formed under him as he fell, his bindings fell off his wrist while he fell slowly into a dark void. Flashes of his past were everywhere, then a light was at the end where Levi fell through and landed on a chair with no restraints. The place he was in was all white, surrounded him was black roses. Levi's black hair was covering his eyes, as he stared to the ground. His body had no scars, cuts or bruises, as if he was never tortured. Then a figure in a black robe with a Grimm mask tread towards Levi. The figure was a female and she had black thick Grimm like steam admiting from her entire body as her eyes glew blood red through her mask.

Mani: So, still think you could handle his pain?

Levi: Yes, but I think I'm getting bored of his games. I have made up my mind. "He said, cold and ghostly.

Mani: Hmmmm, and what is that?

Levi: I accept you. "He added, his voice having no emotions.

Mani: Really? Well, I can't tell.... can you look me in the eyes and say that?

Levi: I said. "He looks to Maniakku with a emotionless expression.  "I accept you!

Mani: I see. And is this what you want? You'll lose everything. You're memories, who you used to be. "Mani's face darkened. "Your friends. You'll lose that goodness in your hesrt, the goodness Yuri left for. Hmhmhmhm, well, whatever goodness was left.

Levi: Yes, I care for my friends, but the rest? Yuri? Those could die for all I care. "Maniakku grew a smirk.

Mani: So, you plan on letting your mother go? The only person who is always there for you? The one who's watching us right now?

Levi: To care one thing..... is to let go of another. After all, that's what she did when she left me. Taking care of a job when she could've stayed with me. She would've been here if she just gave me the sword, but we can't always get what we want.

Maniakku: Hunter will continue to get stronger, it's only a matter of time before he brings Beacon to it's knees and slaughter you're friends.

Levi: I won't let that happen. "His voice sounded dark, ghostly and emotionless.

Mani: Good, and you're best friend Akira, your sister Krystal and your friends at Beacon won't suffer your fate.

Levi: If anyone tries to take my family and friends from me....... will die by my hands. I'll slaughter anyone who DARES get in my way.

Mani: Are you sure you can live with this?

Levi: Yes.

Mani: So does this mean you'll finally, really accept me?

Levi: Of course. Cause it'd be foolish not to do so.

She looks to Levi and puts her hand on his chin to make him look at her. She pulls her mask over her head.

Mani: Now, we are forever bonded no matter what happens.

Maniakku pulls Levi into a kiss and that's when Levi's hair changes white and he slowly admits black steam. Mani licks Levi's bottom lip, asking for entrance and he complies. They made out as Mani slowly disappears into Levi's mouth.

Then, Levi's eyes open. He was back in the dark room. His body admitted black smoke as he looks to the door and the Grimm mask was fully completed. Levi's eyes glew blood red through the mask, and under the masks Levi grew a devilishly grin. A gaurd from outside the room started to hear him laugh insanely.

Stop the song.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
7:01 AM.

Krystal was walking towards Ruby, who was currently sleeping.

Krystal: Ruby. "She shook her gentle, but she got no response. "Ruby it's my turn to take the watch. "She calmly said, not trying to wake everyone else. Ruby slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times before her sliver orbs met with Krystal's blue orbs. "It's my turn Ruby, you can head to bed by the fire.

Ruby: N-no, I'm fine. "She tried to reassure.

Krystal: But it's my turn now.

Ruby: Well, we both could keep an eye out. "She smiles. Krystal chuckled before sitting across from her.

Krystal: If you insist, but if you don't want to get some rest than okay.

Ruby: Sleep is for the weak. "She childish stated, Krystal giggles at her cuteness before looking out into the city. "How was it living here?

Krystal: It wasn't that bad. There were kids around the houses weren't to bad, but when the Grimm overran the place, well, it was bad, but I really liked it here. It just felt alive, you know? "She looks to Ruby who nods.

Ruby: I heard to defense here was pretty strict.

Krystal: Well, I wouldn't put it that way, but it was just..... aggressive, lack for a better word. They had a perimeter around the city, but that's about it.

Ruby: Did it work?

Krystal: For a while. Than it went to hell.

Ruby: How did you get out?

Krystal: Remember, my parents found Shadow and left with him. "Ruby nodded and Krystal went back to what she was doing. After a minute of silence, Ruby asked.

Ruby: What do you think of Shadow? "Krystal's face changed from focus to surprised. "If you don't want to answer-

Krystal: No, it's fine. Shadow.... my dad...... He's a mixed bag. Me and Levi don't know what happened to him as a kid. Shadow was strictly training us and we never asked questions. When Shadow was neglecting Levi it hurted me, I never liked what Shadow was doing, but I never hated him since he and Levi are all I got. But Levi more.

Ruby: How did Shadow become a weapon master? Does he know every weapon? "Krystal nods.

Krystal: He told us, he was trained as a kid to an young adult and here we are. He knows more about weapons than anyone.... I think.

Ruby: Yeah, and weapon masters are hard to come by.

Krystal: You got that right.

Ruby: And how about Your mother uhh....

Krystal: Yuri?

Ruby: Yeah, you said she was born with white hair and blues eyes.

Krystal: Yep and she never told me why. Yuri was the man of the house, lack of a better word. She would always raise us when our dad was out.

Ruby: I never asked what happened to you dad. "Krystal's face changed to anger. "Krystal? Are you okay?

Krystal: *sighs* Yeah, it's just.... I never liked what my dad would say.

Ruby: What di-

Zwei started panting while staring outside.

Ruby: Zwei, it's late go back to bed. "She told him, but Zwei ran out of the building. "Zwei? Zwei! "She quiet yelled. "Ugh! "She grabs Crescent Rose and leaves.

Krystal: Ruby! "She whispers.

Ruby left and Krystal went to her sleeping bag to grab her pistol and left. Krystal unsheathed her sword and saw Ruby looking outside the door way.

Ruby: Zwei? Zwei, where are you?

Krystal: Ruby?

Ruby: Help me. "She asked so Krystal nods. Ruby looked outside. "Zwei- Huh?

Krystal: What? "Krystal walked next to Ruby and she saw Zwei peeing.

Ruby: Zwei, this is a wasteland. You literally could've done that anywhere. "Both Ruby and Krystal walked up to Zwei with Krystal giggling.

Zwei: Woof!

???: What was that?

Ruby slowly back away with Zwei in her arms as Krystal pulled her pistol out. Krystal and Ruby hid behind the wall and Ruby peaked out.

???: What was what?

They were White Fang.

WF: I thought I heard a Beowolf or..... something.

WF: Let's just finish our patrol and get back to base. "Both started walking away. "This place gives me the creeps.

Both Krystal and Ruby followed them. Ruby was using her speed in some cartoon manner while Krystal just went to the other side of the building and waited for them to pass. Ruby tried to peak from her spot, but nearly lost her balance. She let's Zwei look.

Ruby: Did they go in yet? One bark means yes.

Zwei: Woof!

Ruby: Oh, this is it! This is it! "She tried to call for backup, but there was not signal. "Oh man. Uhh.

Krystal: Let's get the others.

Ruby: Right.

They both ran back to camp sight, when they heard a sudden. CRACK.

Ruby: Huh? "The entire floor under Ruby caved in and she fell along with Zwei.

Krystal: Ruby!! "She yelled, running back to her. Ruby threw Zwei and tried to get up. "Ruby take my hand!

Ruby: Kch!! Go tell the others!! "The floor she was holding onto broke and Ruby fell.

Krystal: Shit!! Come on Zwei!

They ran back.

------------

Yang: Hey Weiss it's your..... Ruby? "Krystal came into the building with Zwei. She stopped and caught her breath. "Krystal?

Krystal: *huff* Ruby *huff* Fell into *huff* a hole.

Yang/Oobleck: What? "Everyone woke up at this point.

Krystal: We were looking for Zwei and once we found him, we heard White Fang so we investigated and on our way back the floor caved in where Ruby was.

Doc Oobleck: Grab your weapons. Your leader may be in trouble.

Small time skip.

Yang: Ruby's scythe!

Blake: Oh no...

Weiss: You said she fell?

Doc Oobleck: Fell?!

Weiss: Down there.

Everyone walked to the hole and looked in.

Akira: It's dark down there.

Rain: There's not much, just a roof, but that's it. "She said, her Faunus trait kicking in.

Krystal: Yeah she fell.

Doc Oobleck: Oh my..... of course.... Of course, of course,  of course!!

Blake: What is it!?

Doc Oobleck: How could I've have been so stupid?!?!?

Rain: Doctor Oobleck, what's wrong?

Doc Oobleck: Mountain Glenn! Yes! "He exclaimed, right in front of everyone. "And expansion of Vale that was inevitably destroyed by creatures of Grimm! "He zipped in front of Yang. "Previously home to thousands of people. "He zipped in front of Blake." Working people, commuting other the city. The main city! "He zipped in front of Akira. "Developed a subway system to the inner city. "He zipped in front of Rain. "Grimm's attacks increase. "He zipped in front of Weiss. "Population in danger, now desperately searching for shelter. "He zips to Blake. "City evacuates into metro tunnels and what do they find!?!?! "He zips to Zwei, pointing his finger. "The South-east quadrant of Vale is known wild forests and deep caves! "Zwei licked his finger.

Akira: Cut to the chase!

Doc Oobleck: My son, we're not just looking for an underground crime network. We're looking for AN UNDERGROUND CRIME NETWORK!!!! "He shouts pulling Akira closer.

Akira: Ow, okay! I get it.

Blake: They've been working in caves?

Doc Oobleck: No, no. Mountain Glenn was Vale's first  serious attempt at expansion. It worked for a short period of time thanks to an aggressive perimeter defense and unique transportation. The city developed an elaborate subway system to carry citizens safely to the new territory into the main Kingdom. Sadly, without the many natural barriers Vale had to protect it's borders, Mountain Glenn was doomed from the start. As the end drew near, the citizens of the territory made last attempt at survival. They took up shelter beneath the city, in massive caves that they had cleared out for the subway. 

Akira: We know! Doctor, they cut themselves off from the surface, but it didn't last long! As an explosion opened a hole, filling the place with Grimm! Ruby and Levi are down there! There's no time for lectures!!

Doc Oobleck: Indeed, but-

???: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!

Akira: Doc, you either sit up here and talk about history while Ruby and Levi become history! Or you shut up! And help me save them! "Everyone stood silent at his outburst. Akira's eyes were a firey amber instead of his normal brown eye color. Akira jumped into the hole with a loud BANG After he hit the ground.

Weiss: Did you see his eyes?

Rain: Yeah.

Blake: It looked almost like he was furious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Akira jumped down and unsheathed his sword. Levi, Ruby. I'm coming. He jumps down from the building and there was two White Fang members.

WF1: The prisoner escaped!

WF2: Shit! I'll warn Hunter, you contain him!

They both left separately. Levi's escaped? I'll have to focus on Ruby than. Akira searched the area, completely lost.

Ruby's position. Small time skip.

Torchwick: Wow, you are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours. "Ruby growls, then charged to Torchwick only for someone to pop up in front of her and wire-like tentacles shot from the fingers and stabbed into Ruby's leg and arms.

Hunter: Ahhhh, a Rose, the silver trait still carrys on. Even in the most pathetic of people have it.

Ruby: Who are you?! "She said struggling to move.

Hunter: Who I am is not important. Activate semblance absorption. "Ruby's let out a small screech of pain. A red glow came from Hunter's wires and flowed through him as Ruby slowly fell to the ground. "Don't worry,  it's only a temporary paralysis.

BOOM!!

Torchwick: What the- Parry, if you in the boys could take care of that. Hunter's in the middle of something. 

The White Fang nodded and slowly left.

BOOM!!!

Torchwick: What is going on here?!

WF: Run!!!!

Some members ran as some took shots behind, but than a electric bolt shot through all of them as they fell to the ground. Akira and the others came running towards them.

Torchwick: Take them down!!

Hunter: No, Torchwick. I'll have a talk with our new guest.

Play it if you want. The videos by Matt Zard.

Hunter lifted Ruby making her let out a yelp of pain as he slowly walked towards Akira. They all stopped in their tracks. Everyone was furious, some more than others.

Hunter: Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

Akira: Let her go!! "He held up his hand and a fire ball formed.

Hunter: Now, now. Akira, don't get hasty, if you know better than don't shoot.

Yang's eyes flashed red as she readied Ember Celica. Everyone else got their weapons too.

Krystal: Where's Levi!?!?! "She points her pistol to Hunter.

Hunter: I see why you're here...... Well, Daughter.

Krystal: Shut up!

Hunter: Levi told me he doesn't need you anymore. "Krystal's eyes widen. "Yeah, he said he wanted to join up with me. All you guys did was drag him down, especially you, Daughter. "Krystal looked down with a shocked face while everybody's eyes widen. "But he was too afraid to admit it. He never wanted friends, I'm sure you could understand.

Akira: Yeah, I understand! Your fucking lying!! Levi would never say something like that!!!

Hunter: Indeed he di-

BOOM!!!!! BOOM!!!!!

???: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHER!!!!!!!!!

Everyone looked back to see fire come from the roof of a building. A shirtless figure walked to the edge with a White Fang body missing it's head. The figure was blacked out by the fire glow projected behind him, but his eyes glew red. The figure jumped off the building and once he hit the ground it exploded into flames.

???: Give Ruby back....... NOW! "The figures roars, hidden in the flames.

Rain: Levi?

Hunter: You disappoint me son.

Levi: Give her back now or I'll tear you to shreds. "His voice sounded hoarse and emotionless, but dark. Levi slowly appeared visible as his eyes were red and his body admitted black thick Grimm like smoke. His hair was white. Levi was covered in blood.

Hunter: You want her back..... Fine!! "Hunter, retracted his wires making Ruby fly towards Hunter where he than kicks Ruby in the stomach, winding her and making her cough up saliva. She lands near Akira.

Akira/Yang/Krystal: Ruby!!!

Hunter: Torchwick! Start the engine..... your leaving.

Torchwick: And you?

Hunter: Got to teach these kids a lesson.

Doc Oobleck: Riku..... what have you become.

Stop song.

Hunter: I merely opened my eyes. Unlike my teammates. "Hunter unsheathed his great sword.

Torchwick through the intercom: Get to your places, we're leaving now!

Levi turns around to face his friends with an emotionless expression as his eyes faded to his normal color.

Akira: Looks like we made it late...... I'm sorry.

Levi: Don't be, you couldn't have known. "Levi looks back to Hunter. "But you need to leave.

Krystal/Rain/Akira: What?

Levi: Stop that train from hitting Vale!

Rain: What about you?! "She asked. Levi looked to Blake, but she didn't see it.

Levi: I'll hold them off.

Blake: You don't even have a weapon!!

Levi: You forgot one thing about 'Monsters' Blake. "His entire left arm went black and his fingers grew with a chilling CRACK And large nails formed, but Levi clenched his fist. Everyone's eyes widen. "Now GO! "His eyes went red. Everyone backed away, but then left.

The video is By I Am King and they made a cover of Rihanna's love the way you lie. I think it fits Levi's thoughts.

Hunter: I will reclaim what is mine.

Levi: Good luck with that.

Hunter's eyes pupils went black.

Hunter: I never wanted it to come to this..... "Hunter looks to Levi with regret in his eyes.

Levi: To bad...... you started this when you left me.

That's Levi's Grimm mask.

Hunter's eyes flashed red.

Hunter: So, this is it? Fine, you'll be dead in no time.

This fight well go on and I won't show any of RWBY and PWWR's point of views till the next chapter.

Levi charged at Hunter and punch's him, but he parried away. Hunter slashed Levi on,you for his wounds to heal. Levi punched Hunter in the chest pushing him back. Both Levi's arms went completely black and Grimm like. He ran towards Hunter and started unleashing a flurry of slashes. Hunter tried blocking them, but Levi was too fast so he jumps away.

Hunter tried attacking Levi with a sword thrusts, but Levi ducked and hit Hunter with a uppercut. Sending him flying, Hunter used his finger wires to stab Levi and than both flew directly towards each other, where Hunter tried stabbing Levi only for Levi to parried his attack and knees Hunter in the chest. Hunter coughed some saliva while Levi put his fist together and sledgehammers Hunter into the ground. Levi falls to the ground on one knee and his fist into the ground. There was a crater in the ground.

Hunter: Damn you!!!! "He slowly got up. "Hehehe, no matter. Activate semblance; Strength Booster. "Hunter's red aura surrounded him. "I can't wait to see your face when I'm don't with you. "Levi gave an blank stare. "Do you even wonder who killed your mother?

Levi: The Grimm.

Hunter: Huh? You don't know eh? No, not the Grimm not some freak accident........ I did. I slaughter both Yuri and Heart..... I'd love to hear their scream over again. Yuri's begging for life of how-

Levi: YOU BASTARRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!! "Levi threw a punch, but Hunter was quick enough to dodge. Levi's punch caused a shockwave to shoot towards the buildings and it exploded. Hunter jumped back with Levi following. "RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU'LL PAY!!!!!! "He roars as he threw punch and the shockwave shot to Hunter and hit him into a all. Levi appears in front of Hunter and threw a barrage of punches into Hunter's gut. "This is where

You DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Levi's punch sent Hunter crashing through the wall and onto the other side where he lands as debris flew everywhere. Hunter stood up and puked out blood before looking towards Levi who was came storming out of the smoke.

Levi: You can't and won't beat me!

Hunter: Strength Boost: ×3. Speed Boost ×3. "His aura glew brighter as his spun his sword. Hunter zoomed in front of Levi and slashed him over and over and over and over. Hunter jumps back.

Levi: Riku, I'll have you know that I've become Indestructible. "He said as all his cuts, his arms, everything grew/Healed back. "I've unlocked my destroyer, how about you? "Levi smirked before instantly appearing in front of Hunter and punching his gut before back kicking him away. Hunter was stunned, but regained his composure as Levi unleashed a barrage of attacks.

Levi: All I ever did! I did to make you proud!!!! Tell me how proud you are father! Tell me!!! "Hunter tried blocking his attacks, but he couldn't block all of them. " TELL MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! "Levi hits Hunter with a right cross sending him flying into a building before falling to the ground. Hunter's eyes went black.

Stop song.

Videos by FDDMTNZ. Skip to 0:27.

Hunter: I-I.... I've always been proud...... even if I didn't show it..... I was proud of both you and your mother. "Levi walked over to Hunter and he ripped out his claws as his Grimm mask faded. "And it was Salem's mine control..... that prevented me from being there for you..... I love you so much, but I didn't know what you were becoming...... what I turned you into.... I'm so.... I'm sorry. "Hunter looked to Levi with sadness and regret in his eyes, they flashed red, but quickly faded to black. Levi stood there, his expression softened as his eyes slowly changed to normal. "Please Levi...... you have to forgive me so that I could make it right.

They stood staring at each other while an explosion went off. Levi's eyes were white.

I accep-

But then, he growled and his eyes went blood red. He stabbed into Hunter.

Levi: I don't want your apology! I want my mother back!! You should've been there for me along time ago!

Stop it!!!

Hunter: Levi..... You've already forgotten about Yuri when you accepted that curse.

Levi: BRING HER BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't I stop myself!?!?

Levi slammed Hunter into the ground as blood spewed from where Levi clawed him. Hunter coughed blood.

MANI STOP!!!!

Levi: I HATE YOU!! "Levi pulled out his claw and stabbed it into Hunter's heart.

Mani, don't!!! Forgive him!! Please!!

Hunter: L-Levi....... I'm sorry..... We're sorry for what we did. "Hunter caressed Levi's cheek, he smiled warmly as he slowly faded. Levi's face was full of anger, hatred, but most of all pain and sadness.

No, stop!!!

Hunter: If I had a chance I would've made it right......... I'm so sorry my son....... But me and your mother will always be with......... you......

Levi growled and ripped his claw out, but than his facial expression changed immediately the black steam faded and both his Grimm arms changed. But something was different, his eyes changed blue..... his normal color. Levi fell to his knees.

Levi: Why?

You fixed everything, haven't you? Hunter, waste of a father is dead and now your free of your pain.

Levi: He was being controlled.

He killed your mother.

Levi: That wasn't his fault!!

Levi kept his now usual blank face, but tears rolled down his cheeks.

Levi: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time skip.

Levi picked up Hunter's body and put him down in a manually dug hole. Levi buried Hunter before standing there. Please you guys...... Mother.... Father...... don't let me go.... I' promise to return the favor.

You said you didn't care about your mother, but here you are, praying to her.

Levi: Shut up..... I was blinded by my anger, I didn't know.

Levi turned around and walked towards the tunnel, on his way back to Vale. Grimm that entered through the cave from the hole in the tunnels treaded towards him and Levi came to a stop along with the Grimm, they stared each other down. Weirdly enough the Grimm moved aside, Levi, with a blank face continued onward towards his destination.

And I'm done! The next chapter might be the last, I think. But that's the chapter and I hope you liked it and yes, I did take some scenes from an anime and movie, but they seemed cool so I added them. Remember i don't own any gif or anything else in this chapter.

I'll see you in the next one. Peace!✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 128 24
Hello. My name is Khiry Cleveland & this is my first time doing a story on wattpad. RWBY CHIBI is the first idea I want to do so here we go. RWBY bel...
2K 18 7
(I do not own RWBY or any of the images. RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and all images belong to their rightful owners)
553K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
3.2K 52 13
Second volume! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends