Saint Nick

By TheBibicalSinner

"Come to sit on my lap again?" • • • It's that time of the year again, and people are all waiting for Santa t... More

Description
Oli's Note
1. December
2. December
3. December
4. December
5. December
6. December
7. December
8. December
10. December
11. December
12. December
13. December
14. December
15. December
16. December
17. December
18. December
19. December
20. December
21. December
22. December
23. December
24. December
25. December
One Year Later . . .
Bonus Chapter (Christmas 2023)

9. December

195K 7.5K 3.4K
By TheBibicalSinner

Hazel moaned while the digital numbers on her clock showed 1.47am. She felt Nick right behind her, curled up to her back, holding her locked against him as he rocked into her.

Hazel arched as he struck against the spot he had tortured so generously the past many hours. She couldn't for the life of her remember how they had moved from her living room to her bedroom.

After a thorough session on her couch, he had bent her over the back and taken her roughly from behind while pulling her hair. Hazel had nearly screamed her voice raw as she came apart over and over in pleasure. As the night wore on, they had taken a few breaks which had been filled with lazy kissing until it all started over again.

Nick had stuck by his promise; he wasn't leaving any time soon.

Thrusting into her from behind, Hazel arched and felt as he lifted her leg up. He pushed deep within her as they laid on their side, skin to skin, back to chest. She slipped her hand down and felt how his cock moved within her, parting her red pussylips over and over again with his girth. A new ōrgasm was welling up within her. She had lost count of how many he had given her, as well as how many times they had done it.

And the night was still young.

"Nick... oh, fuck!" She cried out in pleasure as her ōrgasm overpowered her. Nick grunted harshly against her neck and whispered hot things into her ear; How he liked how she said his name when she came; How he loved the way she clenched around him when she lost control; How her body fit so perfectly around his and how she made him come apart just as hard, lost in ecstasy.

"Nick," She breathed and twisted her upper body around to catch his lips as they descended on hers. "Come for me, please."

He groaned deeply and rocked his hips harder against hers. She could feel him sliding in and out of her with rapid movements, his balls striking against her folds. She lost her breath completely when his hand worked down her leg and tauntingly slapped her thigh. "You want me to come inside you, naughty girl? Is that what you want?"

Hazel moaned out as he spanked her again. "Yes, please!" He was wearing a condom, but it was all the same. She wanted him to finish it inside her, release himself inside her snug heat where she could clench him and milk him.

"You're so goddamn naughty, Hazel," He whispered into her ear, then gave a low groan as she squeezed around him in response. "Fuck. Do that again while I fuck you."

She squeezed her inner muscles and heard him curse, just as his thrusts sped up. She gave a shout as his cock struck deep within her, but then stayed still as he ruptured. With a deep sound, he released inside her and gave the condom its exercise.

His forehead was shining and his eyes squeezed shut as he spilled his seeds. Hazel had to bite her lip at the sight, seeing a man like him crumble that hard against her small frame. She felt the muted spurts of his release through the condom and worked her inner muscles around him to get every last drop. Finally, he exhaled a hot breath and let his head drop into the crook of her neck.

Another condom, spent.

He slowly slipped out of her and removed the used-up latex. Tying it in a knot and throwing it in her bedside bin, he curled up behind her again and chuckled when she turned around to find his lips. They met in a slow fashion, their tongues dueling lazily.

"I'm going to be so sore in the morning," Hazel whispered, hearing Nick laugh silently again. His large chest vibrated and she put her hand over it, toying with his nipple.

"Mmm, I can't wait to watch that." He let himself fall back as Hazel pushed him down into the pillows and kissed him down his chest. Both of them were covered in a fine layer of sweat from their hour-long exertions, but he tasted absolutely delicious. Raw and spicy, like a man.

Nick groaned lowly as she sunk her teeth into his nipple and teased it, but before she could move, he had gripped her by her hair and drawn her lips up again. God knew both of their lips were swollen and bruised, but neither of them could stop. Nick was an excellent kisser, and as he had expressed, he more than liked her mouth and tongue.

"I think I'm going to pass out soon," Hazel tiredly murmured, trying to stay awake. She brushed her hand up and down his stomach, remembering how she had collapsed on top of it numerous times in the past many hours. All of it seemed like a blur, swimming before her eyes in a hazy, yet dirty movie. But she never wanted it to stop.

"Sleep then," Nick replied, the corners of his lips tugging up lightly as she gave him one last kiss. Hazel then laid down on his chest and sighed blissfully, so sated and more spent than all of those condoms together. She reminded herself to take out the trash first thing tomorrow morning.

As her eyes slid shut, a tiny forbidden part of her hoped that Nick would still be there beside her when she woke up again.

Even if she knew that was sorely against their undefined non-dating rules.

~~~

By the sound of chirping birds outside, Hazel knew morning had finally arrived. She felt groggy and all of her limbs ached like she had been in a gymnastics meet all of yesterday. Although, wasn't that almost the truth...

Smiling, she stretched, but then froze when her fingers touched something – a rock hard body sleeping soundly next to her, snoring quietly on its stomach.

God. He hadn't left.

Shifting to her side, Hazel's eyes widened as she saw him sleeping soundly on the right side of her bed, head atop her pillows. His brown locks were matted against his forehead and he had dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep. Hazel cupped her mouth as she felt a blush slip onto her face, knowing full and well she was responsible for those. Still; he looked handsome as ever, innocent in his comatose sleep.

Sighing quietly, Hazel took a few moments to glance down his large body. There was so much man in her bed. So much man inside of her yesterday.

He had been rough with her in the right way and perfectly hard on her where she could take it. And yet his lips had been so soft and his touch had been so appreciative, like he had been salvaging every feel of her womanly skin, like he didn't experience it often...

Hazel frowned lightly. A man like him shouldn't have trouble finding a woman to sleep with. His smile alone was enough to leave her breathless, and his eyes... oh, there was something different about those.

During last night's fervid activities, the times she had locked eyes with him had been almost too intense. Those deep brown orbs warmed her in a way his embrace never could – and his embrace was one of the most comforting things she had ever been in.

There was just something about his eyes that made her shudder in a good way. They were so full of life and emotions, sparkling bright, yet warm and calm.

It was like she had known them all her life. That was the freaky thing, but she didn't know how else to express it. When he looked at her, he looked at her with adoration and brushed her cheek with his thumb. And then he kissed her. Tentatively. Slowly. Warmly.

Oh, hell... he wasn't falling in love with her, was he? Could that even be possible after so little time?

The universe was ever cunning and surprising.

Hazel shook her head. No, that simply wasn't possible. She had to be misreading his looks somehow and mistaking them for something else. Who knew; perhaps that was just how he was, respective of women.

Although a few of the things he had done to her last night wouldn't exactly be found in the Bible...

Heat rose in her body, just as Nick finally stirred and yawned. Rolling over on his side, his eyes slowly flipped open and found her. After a moment of focusing, his lips turned up in one of his magical smiles.

Hazel went breathless.

"Good morning," He said. His voice was warm and deep like molten lava. Hazel had to swallow a lump of arousal.

"Morning," She replied, awkwardly giving a little laugh. She didn't really know what to say. She was supposed to kick him out of her bed, wasn't she? That was how one-night... two-night-stands worked. Offering coffee seemed like the polite thing to do... but wasn't that breaking the rules?

When he suddenly moved towards her and cupped her face, Hazel gasped when she realized what he wanted to do. She quickly halted him and placed a hand over her own mouth when he was mere inches away. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

He gave a pensive stare. Then, taking her hand, he pulled it away from her mouth and covered it with his own instead. Hazel melted like ice.

He kissed her deliberately slowly and stitched his tongue into her mouth with languid movements. Hazel tried to strangle the moan in her throat when he combed his hand lusciously through her tangled hair, but it came out anyway and erupted against his lips. He swallowed it up with a deep rumble of his own and suckled on her lower lip before releasing it.

"Let me come by again tonight, Hazel."

Her eyes flipped upon when she surely knew she had to have misheard him. Because she thought he just said he wanted to stop by again tonight and repeat what they did last night.

"E-excuse me?" Hazel stuttered, her eyes widening. She really had to have heard him wrong, but when Nick cupped her face and propped himself up on his elbow, she knew she hadn't.

"I still don't date, but I don't want to lose this while I have it," He looked between the two of them, indicating the way their bodies fit so well together. "Say no if you don't want you, just know I want nothing more than this, right here. No commitment, no attachments. Just sex."

"Just sex?" Hazel echoed his word with astonishment. Sex was never just sex unless it was kept to one or two nights. Actually two nights was pushing it a bit, because if you came back for seconds, it meant you had found something you liked...

And now he was saying he wanted more than seconds. He wanted thirds and fourths and a whole damn more and he wanted it with her. Hazel couldn't even begin to fathom why. Sure, the sex was good, but better than anonymous sex with a whole lot of different strangers? Unless... unless of course he planned on taking on more than one lover over the holidays.

"Just sex," He repeated. Hazel bit her lip in thought, but he thumbed it out again. "Don't think too hard, Hazel. Just remember all that we did last night and the first time and know that it could all be yours for the rest of the season."

"Exclusively?" She questioned. She figured it was a fair question to ask, even though they were both being safe. She would like to know if she was just another passing fancy or if he...

"Just you and me," He lowered his voice and leaned down to her lips again. "If you want to, I mean. You're the only one I plan on spending my nights with, and if you feel the same way..."

Hazel sucked in a breath as she looked down at his marvelous body. She imagined being with that every night till Christmas and having those lips to suck on like candy... oh, why did it sound just too good to be true.

"And you're leave the 24th, right? The morning of?"

"Gone and away," He promised. "I have this little thing the 24th I need to get to," He added with a little grin. "This thing the world calls Christmas."

Hazel chuckle lightly and poked his chest when he teasingly tickling her side. "Stop it. Alright, I just... I'm afraid things will get complicated."

"Why would things get complicated?" He rumbled and pressed his lips to her cheek, venturing down her throat.

Hazel's lungs went on a holiday of their own and decided to quit their respiratory as his mouth went further down, down, down... his head sinking under the covers and finding her two stiff peaks.

The second his mouth closed around one, Hazel forgot all about what she was going to say.

Complicated who?

• • •

More like, complicated ho-ho-ho.
Alright, that's getting old now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.5K 35
Ever heard of the game secret Santa? Well for Carol and Nick this game of secret Santa changes their life for the better. Carol is living in a nightm...
63.4K 3.9K 41
Usually, people Carol's age are getting married, buying their first house, getting their first pet, etc. Her younger sister's doing all that. Good fo...
20.3K 608 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
69 7 10
"𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓽, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾." 𝓗𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽 �...