11:11: I Wished For You. (Kir...

By ReplacedChica

A soft beep erupted as the next minute had struck on a pretty fancy smart watch with a rust red coloured band... More

Pilot: 9:00pm.
1. 10:00pm.
3. 12:00am.
4. 1:00am.
5. 2:00am.
6. 3:00am.
7. 4:00am.
F1: 2:00pm.
8. 6:00am.
9. 7:00am.
10. 8:00am.

2. II:IIpm.

7.5K 271 877
By ReplacedChica

11:11 quickly came. A veil of silence fell between the two boys for the minute. The redhead with his eyes closed and hands clasped, a faint smile decorates his soft face as he makes his wish.

But what is this wish? Anybody know?

Watching his best friend actually follow through with this little aesthetic really made the ash blonde question why he's actually friends with the redheaded shark mouthed boy. He watched as he prolonged his wishing, slowly shaking his head in pity that he's really doing this.

'Why can't you see that you're wastin' your damn time with this shit? Like, I can see a shooting star... But a fucking matching numbered time? Seriously?'

It left Bakugou completely baffled. But his face definitely says otherwise. He took his time as he washed the minimum amount of dishes, definitely not going to even voice his thoughts among the matter anymore.

11:12pm?

"They say never tell anyone your wishes or whatever, but what if you want to tell them?"

Asks Kirishima, his face now depicting the wondrous state that he's in. He hums softly, awaiting for a snarky answer.

"That's up to you..."

He snapped his red eyes to his bestie, shocked at his calm but blunt answer. He wore a faint smile, a quiet chuck of a laugh emits.

"I wished for..."

Kiri pauses, causing the hothead to exhale in annoyance, his patience already dissipated like the smoke that emits from his hands.

"If you're gonna say it, then fuckin' say it!"

Kirishima gasps softly, his eyes blinking at his display of impatience.

"Calm your tits, I'm thinkin' of a way to say it without soundin' confusin'!"

He sasses, only to see him look over his shoulder, his gaze is tired but still threatening.

"So... I wished for this inexplicable feeling I've been havin' to become clear..."

Finishing them and proceeding to dry his hands, Kat ever so slowly turns towards him, his eyes never leaving him.

"What? You're gay or some shit?"

Kiri's entire jaw dropped! His bloody gaze grew wide at his deduction—well, his accusation.

"Judgin' by your face, I must be right... So who the hell ya got a crush on? Is it Icy Hot? Four Eyes? Dunce Face? Ugh, Deku? Who is it? Me? Tape Arms?"

The fact that he listed out damn near all of the guys in their class... Kiri scoffs at his deduction.

"Who in their right damn mind would like YOU?"

Kirishima counter questions, causing Bakugou to quickly raise an eyebrow, he turns his lip up.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?!"

"A LOT!"

Kiri sasses, a soft laugh leaving him.

"The fuck's that supposed to mean...?"

Kiri smirks at him.

"A LOT!"

Now irritated with the way he's answering him, the ash blonde clicks his tongue and now proceeds to leave.

"Wait! Wait! Okay! So no, I ain't gay! Everybody knows I'm Pan as all hell! Like, I might have a crush but I don't know? I don't even think that's the case, but it's just a feeling that... Obviously can't be put into words..."

He heard every word he says but his gaze is locked on the very two people he never thought he'd see on this level at this hour...

"I hope that it'll help..."

That monotonously deep voice that seems to shake all of his admirers to their cores sounded off.

"I-It's fine, really, I can't uhh thank you enough!"

And that typically anxious if not always nervous 24/7 voice that's known all too damn well by Kat here. Just what the fuck is Todoroki and Midoriya doing up this late?

Hopefully it's homework and not each other, if you get where I'm coming from.

"Here I'll make you some Arnica Tea... Oh..."

Those bicoloured eyes found the blonde bombshell who's just frozen as his rivals are all on the same floor is him. Blinking in curiosity, Shouto takes heed that he's not alone.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"I don't have a damn bedtime! Why the fuck are ya down here?!"

The slightly taller boy proceeds to the kitchen.

"Well... To make some tea for Midoriya and why are you two down here... Alone?"

Kirishima waves at Shouto, a welcoming smile on his face.

"Oh hey Todoroki! I got him to make me food and we was just talking about stuff."

"Oh, I see..."

He answers rather bluntly. Afraid to even step any closer, is Midoriya, knowing his entire presence bothers his childhood friend, he rather not be set on fire.

'Oh god, it's Kacchan... Why isn't he sleeping? Oh wait, Kirishima just answered that! Ugh, okay, don't panic!'

He told himself, a nervous smile decorating his face as he carefully enters the same room as the two of them. Not even paying Midoriya any mind, Kat makes his way off the premises, his tolerance for being in the same place with them finally reducing to zero. He proceeds to the elevator. Kirishima shakes his head, now rolling his eyes.

"Don't mind him! He's probably cranky cause I bothered him, but you two make sure ya get some rest and I'll see ya tomorrow?"

"Same to ya and I wasn't worried about him... When am I?"

Shouto voices, his gaze found the redhead who chuckles at his blunt honestly. A quiet giggle emits from the fluffy haired greenette.

"I don't mean to giggle but I can't help it!"

"What..."

Kat didn't make it far and he still heard their exchange. His blood began to boil but he quickly lets it go, tomorrow he'll deal with their foolishness since he'll have the energy to. Once Kiri jogs to catch up to him, he slings an arm around his shoulders.

"Aww, aren't you sweet? Waitin' on me and whatnot~"

"Get the fuck over yourself, Shitty Hair..."

Those giddy red orbs gave him an evil side-eye.

"Hmph, those are my thoughts exactly for when you be feelin' yourself."

As the two ventured off...

"So... Midoriya, when will Bakugou come out the closet?"

Stunned by the question, Midoriya deeply gasps and his eyes quickly look around as he conjures an answer.

"Wha?! I never t-thought Kacchan would ever swing that way!"

The bicoloured boy peers down to the shorter male, his face remaining emotionless.

"You mean to tell me that you don't see that those two like each other?"

Those emerald orbs lost themselves in Shouto's.

"Uhh... W-Well, I never really looked at their relationship like that... I always thought they were just best buds..."

Taking two tea bags and placing them in a pot, the candy cane haired prince puts it under the water faucet and runs it.

"Well that's how it all starts, being the best of friends and then you come to realise that you like that person more than a friend, I can tell just by the way those two look at each other... I've figured you'd be the one to keep our class's walking hot stick under control..."

Midoriya couldn't believe how observant Shouto really is. Did he really dismiss the many hints?

"But then I realised how Kirishima boldly shuts him down, gives him motivation and just... Tolerates him and sometimes even I wonder how he deals. It's little things like having a high tolerance for an obvious jackass that piqued my interest... And the fact that Bakugou sometimes submits to him..."

Listening to him really stirred up some thoughts in Midoriya's mind.

"You're right, Todoroki, now that you've mentioned it. Sometimes, I wish I had Kirishima's confidence. He can tell Kacchan that he's an idiot and somehow live..."

"It's because he can't exactly blow him to pieces..."

Midoriya watched him take the nearly full pot and place it on the stove. The boy looked to the greenette once more as he turned the flame on medium.

"Well I...-!"

"Let's sit..."

And he gestures for the greenette to lead way to the island. Izuku doesn't hesitate, now strolling on over to the very island the two were just at prior to their arrival. He hops into the chair and leans into his palm, seeing Shouto sit across from him and sit nearly the same.

"In class tomorrow—uh, I mean later on, I'll pay more attention! I'd like to see this relationship blossom into something beautiful. Despite his rough ways, now I'm sure he has a special place in his heart for Kirishima."

He gives a radiant smile, it being filled with optimism. A smirk decorates his face as he takes in the adorableness of the peppered face boy before him.

"Hmph, real cute of you~"

🚪🚪🚪

Bakugou and Kirishima had reached their floor, the two of them enjoyed their walk down the corridor, every now and then, they would crack minor jokes.

"Well, it's been real, your highness, now I must rest my head for class tomorrow~"

It's a good thing it's dark, because there's a hint of pink tinting Katsuki's cheeks. However, he scoffs at the nickname.

"Yeah, yeah, you're fuckin' welcome! Now I can finally sleep... You owe me!"

Finally taking his arm from around him, Kiri raises an eyebrow, a badass smirk on his face, he chucks a soft laugh, now unlocking his door, he opens it and watches as his bestie does the same, both of their eyes lingered on one another's. A veil of awkward silence draped over them. After about a minute, being the first to snap his gaze away from the pretty little redhead.

"Tch, night..."

He mutters, now entering his room. But his door didn't shut yet for he wanted him to say it back.

"Hah, night, Blasty~"

Kirishima's door had shut first, the automatic lock clicking in. Rolling his eyes at the nickname, he finally shuts his door, his back sitting against it for a minute as he process how they stared at each other. But that didn't last long for he roams on over to his bed, now hopping into it, he crosses his arms behind his head and stares at the ceiling until he starts to drift off.

'Hmm... 'Inexplicable feeling' huh...?'

Was the last thought to pass through his conscious mind before it finally shut down.

Kirishima laid in his bed, his eyes didn't hesitate to shut themselves. He managed to fall asleep with a smile on his face. As darkness took him to his first stage of dreaming that's when his wish suddenly asks the question...

'What if that 'inexplicable feeling' is towards the very person whom went out his way to give you what you asked for?'

It looms in the far back of his mind, something he rather not lose sleep over at this moment. He pulled his cover over his head and let himself fall into a deeper stage of sleep.

Only to discover that his dreams will highlight the very thing he had pushed away for later thinking...
_____________________________

Previous Word Count: 1905~

Revamped 11:11 IS A FUCKING GO! ùwú

Unholy fucking shit, Halloween is in less than what? 4 days? Dammit, not only that's my Birthday, but I need to do another Halloween special for this!

New Word Count: 1867~

Next Episode:
3. 12:00am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 38.6K 107
(Completed) Falling in love was easy; keeping it wasn't. We started off as friends. Slowly we realised we liked each other. Then a kiss. Which turne...
833K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
21.4K 842 24
Kirishima is suddenly swept away by the genuine and gentle nature of Bakugou behind closed doors. They are both instilled with an urge to protect one...
117K 2.9K 14
Kirishima x Bakugou fanfic After being saved from the league of villains and now living in the dorms at U.A. Bakugou has this strange feeling about K...