It All Started With You

Von Itx_rere

Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phill... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Wedding Day
Epilogue
Chapter 30 - Sequel

Chapter 24

3.4K 65 2
Von Itx_rere

Azariah Williams

I laid in Zachariah arms as he was sleep and played with my ring which made me smile. He moved around in his sleep and his hand roamed from my lower back to my ass cheek making me laugh.

I did not wanna leave from his presence, I could stay like this all day.

"See you like your ring." He said in his sleepy tone. That shit was sexy as fuck.

"You did good baby," I said kissing his cheeks.

"Can we just stay like this?"

I laughed and started rubbing on his abs, "I would love to, but I gotta go g--"

"Man, they be ight. Once you tell your mother what's up she'll understand." He said smacking his lips.

"At least till 3 baby."

I smacked my lips and nodded, "You lucky I have today off from school. You want breakfast."

He waved me off and stuck his hand that was behind is head in his pants, "Got that handled."

I stuck my hands down there to and his eyes popped open making me laugh, "What? I needed my hand warmed to."

He laughed and stuck his hands down mine, "Me to..."

It got quiet and he sighed, "I wanna meet my pops, but."

I looked at him and he looked back at me, "But what bae?"

"What if he really don't want nothing to do with me?"

"You never know till you try right?"

"Same to you...come on baby your pops came back and looked for you, but you won't give him the time of day? Bae, that's foul...you don't know that man side of the story."

"Why is this so important to you?" I asked rolling my eyes.

He sighed and decided to grip my coochie making me raise one eyebrow, "See there goes that damn attitude. Cause when our wedding day comes I know the first thing that's gone pop up in your mind is yo fucking father walking you down the isle."

I winched as he gripped it tighter so I gripped his, "Doesn't phase me cause you gone rub it afterwards anyway."

"I have Almuerzo for th-"

"Azariah, you're talking to him." With that he released his grip and took his hands out my pants, but he stopped me and stuffed them back down there.

"No, you ain't rub m--" In one swift move he flipped me over and slid my pants down. I wasn't wearing any underwear. "Wa--" He started feasting making me stomach turn in knots it was already numb from last night and he knew that.

Once he finished he stood up and I remembered that damn boot, "Lose the fucking attitude."
With that he walked out the room.

I shook my head and went to my closet for some pajamas. I changed to some shorts and I white tank with no bra or underwear.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to see Zachariah cooking. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his body making him relax.

"What you thinking about?"

He looked at me and shook his head, "Nothing baby. Your touch relaxes me."

"It's the whole dad thing isn't it baby?"

He sighed and nodded, "I just want one of our dads to be at the wedding. Your dad is willing to be there now."

I unwrapped my arms and backed away making him turn and look at me, "look never mind it's not a big deal baby."

"I'll do it. But you have to come with me. I don't wanna do this alone and we're gonna ask your mom about your dad because you deserve to know yours to."

"No b--"

"I'll do it." I said nodding making him know I'm fine with doing it. He walked over to me and handed me my phone.

**

We walked up to this shelter that was at this park by our house. Anthony wanted to meet there and he said he was fine with Zachariah being there.

We walked up to the picnic table and sat down. Anthony looked at me and smiled.

"Hey pumpkin."

"Pumpkin?" I asked making a weird face. "Already got weird nicknames?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "No that's what I used to call you all the time."

"You didn't know me."

"When your grandma used to keep you I would also go over there to see you when you were like two" he said making me raise one eyebrow

"Why you stop?" Zachariah asked butting in for me .

Anthony looked at me and laughed , "Your mom forgot something in your backpack one day and she busted a u-turn one day and pulled up at the same time . You didn't go to your grandma house and a long time and your mama told the cops I violated my restraining order. They didn't take me to jail I just had to pay a fee. Till this day your mama keep renewing the restraining order but now it's your choice"

I scratched the back of my head and nodded , "so you tried and tried but she wouldn't let you"

"Azariah , you don't know how mad I was when your mother did that I always wanted a girl especially by your mother because of how independent she was and I knew she would pass that to you . The only thing I ain't like about your mother was how petty she could become." He stopped and shook his head. "Look I'm sorry alright. I didn't think me cheating on your mother would come to this . Me and your mother when going through things but that didn't make it right . I'm sorry for putting you through the things of not having a father and I promise you if—"

I cut him off and shook my head , "look ... I can't take my anger out of you because you tried it was my moms fault. If I can forgive her and I can most def forgive you . And besides I'm tryna grow up and stop holding grudges."

He smiled than looked down at my finger, "engaged by him ?"

"Yes and before you judge he's the one who persuaded me to come meet you because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here" he chuckled and looked at Zachariah.

"Thanks man. I appreciate ya."

"No problem . My father wasn't in my life either and he's not making an effort either and you are so why shouldn't she hear what you have to say." He explained making me roll my eyes. "Do I have your approval of marrying your daughter"

"My daughter makes smart decisions so if she says yes I say yes." I smiled and nodded. "And don't think this nice boy act finna continue cause I hate this shit"

I laughed and shook my head, "be yourself pops"

***
"I talked to pops." I said blurting our to Almuerzo as he was rubbing Georgia belly. He stopped and frozed.

"Pops? For what?" He asked rolling his eyes. "You believe that scrub?"

"Moms put a restraining order on him. You tried seeing me when I was younger but moms caught him and told. I can tell he's just like you bub." I said making him raise one eyebrow.

"Fuck that , that nigga made an effort to see you not me sis. I remember that restraining order for you but me naw I ain't get one cause he didn't want me. So naw that nigga is nothing like me he's a different kind of breed so you wanna build a bond with him do that, I'm not." Almuerzo snapped rolling his eyes.

"Almuerzo...." I started to say but he stopped me.

"Say ya breathe sis you know my mind is made up" i sighed and shook my head.

"Bub, please. He's gonna be at my wedding."

"You not even engaged—" he stopped when he looked at my ringer finger and laughed.

"What the fuck bruh you didn't think to get my fucking approval?"

Zachariah looked at me than at Almuerzo like who does this Nigga think he is?

I grabbed his arm but he pushed me off of him, "bruh ... I understand this yo sister but I propose to who ever the fuck I wanna propose no matter how anyone feels about it. Now you can man the fuck up and stop bitching and snapping on my fucking girl like I won't put yo ass in check my nigga." Zachariah said standing up to Almuerzo.

"Nigga this is my siste-"

"I don't give a fuck is she was yo mother you not finna talk to her any type of way."

Almuerzo chuckled and pointed at him, "you lucky I got respect for you bruh and you family cause yo ass would've been laid out on this floor stepping to me like that but in the main time get the fuck out my house"

"Nigga you stay tell her to marry me and when I propose you got a fucking problem with it ? Your fucking mama even told yo ass she kept y'all father out of both y'all lives so man the fuck up and talk to that nigga bruh cause he's trying I just forced your sister to because she's still in pain from not having a father and you are to bruh being in the situation I was in taught me life to short and the situation you was in should've taught you that to man." Zachariah explained grabbing his keys. "I ain't yo fucking bitch or your worker . I'm family man and you gone start treating me like that. Come on baby." I looked at Almuerzo and shook my head. I got up and walked out his house after giving Georgia a hug .

"What's his deal man?" He asked as he sped off down the street. "He was acting like a straight bitch. Something else going on in that mans head cause a proposal wouldn't set him off like that" I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"I think it's the fact that I'm talking to my dad again"

Zachariah looked at me and chuckled , "why would that set him off and make him talk to you any kind of way? Naw baby it's something else."

"Me and Almuerzo made a vow that we would never talk to him no matter what"

"So that nigga is keeping him out his damn life babe I don't give a damn about that vow he seemed sincere—" he stopped and eyed me down. "It's on you baby ... your life your choice. I'm not at you baby I'm just mad at how he reacted like what did he gain ?"

I grabbed his hand and smiled, "our life . I appreciate you forcing to talk to my dad" he looked at me and kissed my lips.

"Anything that makes you happier," We stopped at a red light and he groaned in pain.

"Want me to dr--"

"No baby. You wanna go get the kids now or?"

"No, I wanna go see your moms, Zaya, and Zala."

***

"Mama!" Zachariah yelled as we walked into her house and smelled some Sunday dinner and it was only Friday. My mouth was already starting to water. I walked in the kitchen and opened up one of her pots than next thing you know my hand getting popped.

"Uh..." Mama said laughing. "Strangers don't walk in people houses and open up pots and shit."

"Mama.." I whined because I knew she was gone act like me. "I wanted to come see you but you know me and your son wasn't together"

"Fuck my son." She said flicking my forehead. "He don't run shit in this house prolly bought but this my house."

"STOP ZACHARIAH GIVE ME MY PHONE!!" We bears Zaya yell making us shake our head.

"Aye what the fuck is the problem!!" Their mom yelled.

"Zaya texting some little ass nigga talking about baby and bae.  When can they go on their next date." Mama sighed and shook her head.

"That's Cameron her boyfriend Zachariah this isn't their first date and before you ask me am I really letting her have a boyfriend yes I am because I let you have your first girlfriend and she's trustworthy." Mama spoke pointing at the phone.

"This damn sure bout to be their last date. Unlock the damn phone Zaya and don't try to take it."

"Oh my gosh !! You always tryna run something let me live sometimes! Zala has a boyfriend and you're not down her throat!!" Zaya snapped punching his chest.

"Damn skippy. I trust Zala not to run around like a fucking hoe ! You you them wild types so I expect you walking in here pregnant before you even graduate." Zachariah said than realized what he said. Tears came to Zaya face hard and they wouldn't stop.

"How could you say that to me? I'm your fucking  sister !" She yelled as tears came running down her eyes.  I looked to my left and seen mama had tears to.

"Zaya" Zaya ran away shaking her head.

Honestly that hurt me cause I was pregnant before I graduated and I'm fall into the hoe category?

"You think I'm raising my daughter to be a hoe Zachariah?" Her mama asked as Zachariah looked at her.

"M—"

"CAUSE IM NOT ! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GOES DOWN IN THIS HOUSE AND THATS YOUR FUCKING SISTER! YOU DONT SAY NOTHING LIKE THAT TO HER ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE HAS LOW SELF-ESTEEM!" His mama snapped. "Take that fucking phone to her and get the hell out my house."

"Baby?" Zachariah said as he seen this sad look on my face.

"Did you forget that I was pregnant before graduation? And you damn there just said girls like that are hoes."

"But you're n—"

"Yea think before you speak next time. I'm not coming with you" I said walking up to Zaya room.

"I had no doubts that he felt that way cause he always treated me differently than Zala but something in my mind said I proved that I'm not one. Little does he know I can't get pregnant." Zaya mumbled shaking her head.

"What happened Zaya!"

"Mama boyfriend raped me." She said wiping her tears away. "I didn't even tell mama what happened I told the doctors but I told them I didn't want them to tell my mom. And because of that incident I'm most likely not have to kids and this will affect me for the rest of my life." She said busting out in my tears. "He's my brother how can he say things like that to me? Zala is worst then me she's just quiet. Yea I got to parties but she's out here doing hella more. She lost her virginity and everything. But me I'm a hoe?"

Zachariah walked in the room and we both looked at him.

"Sis..." he stopped and sighed. "I'm sorry ight."

"Nice apology just leave me alone okay ." Zaya said turning her attention to the window. I shook my head at Zachariah because i wanted to tell him what Zaya was going through so bad. Zachariah left the room.

****

I was holding my kids in my rooms and hoped that they didn't have to go through anything like rape or murder. I wanted them to be in good hands so they wouldn't have to go through that but what happened to Zaya made me realize anybody can step foot in the house and mess that up.

Zacarea went to sleep and so did Zariah so I laid them down then went to the living room and saw Zachary and Zachariah watching the basketball game.

I walked over to Zachariah and he looked at me biting his lips.

"You need to talk to your sister. She told me something and it'll make you realize to think before you speak." I started walking away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap.

"I'm sorry ." He said starting. "I keep saying stupid shit like that and I know it's gone affect so many people especially you."

"Zachariah you say it so much that I'm used to it okay." I tried getting up but he dismissed Zachary to his room.

He pulled out a blunt and lit up passing it to me, "I know baby but I shouldn't say it. And I don't know why I continue to do it."

"I only fucked two people you and Phillip. And I got head from three you Phillip and Kamarr but you continuously keep saying things like that. Yes I'm not the best role model but I can tell them what not to do and you saying that i don't know makes me think I can't prevent that." I said taking another drag. I tried passing it to him but he shook his head.

"I didn't mean to baby. I didn't mean it."

"It's not about me anymore what you say effected your sister soo bad and you don't even know how. You need to talk to her she may tell you out of hurt but I don't know if she'll tell it to you out of a sisterly and brotherly love. You messed that up. And honestly you do need to start checking Zala cause the quiet ones are the worst so I don't really trust Zala I trust Zaya cause she told you what's up." I said taking another drag letting my high take over.

He kissed me and nodded, "I love you."

I toyed with my ring and laughed. "Goodnight Zachariah." I took the blunt upstairs to finish it up there than went to sleep.

I went upstairs cause he always thought that I love you shit was gonna make me feel better but honestly it didn't make me feel any type of way tonight. His touch did still but that didn't take the hurt away. So I just walked away because he may never get that unless I tell him. I grabbed Zariah and pulled her bed with me and cuddle next to her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.9K 136 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
73.3K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
9.9K 342 10
It's time for the London Comic Con, you're surprising your 8 year old niece for her birthday by taking her to meet & greet with Joseph Quinn. It doe...
67.7K 3.4K 57
A year has passed and everything it starting to fall into place for everyone , the death of Larissa was an eye opener for everyone and everyone quick...