Silver Lining ||ON HOLD||

Από WolfiePyxie

"I am Luna of Asgard, and by the nine realms you will pay for what you did to my brother!" Luna had run away... Περισσότερα

Zero
One
Three
Four

Two

45 6 3
Από WolfiePyxie

~Snookie's POV~

I slowly open my eyes and find myself staring at the glass ceiling of one of the bigger rooms in the warehouse. I slowly sit up and go outside to find Jane and Darcy talking to the London police. Darcy is the one who notices me first and runs over to me with Jane following close behind her.

"Snookie! Where the hell were you?!" Darcy yells as they run over.

"Please tell me you didn't call the police" I say as I meet them half way.

"Well what were we supposed to do?" Jane asks as they both stand infront of me.

"Not call the police" I say as I cross my arms.

"We were freaking out!" Darcy exclaims.

"You call the cops they call the fed and next thing we know we got the government crawling all over like creeps Area 51ing the shit out of this place" I say as it begins to rain everywhere but where Darcy, Jane, and I are standing.

"Snookie. . ." Jane says but trails off.

"Have you forgot that there was a stable gravitational anomaly going on in there. Jane had unimpeded access to this place, her only competition was 10 years old" I begin ranting not noticing that we are not getting drenched by rain.

"Snookie. You were gone for 5 hours" Darcy says and I go silent as I blink in shock.

"What?" I ask in shock before we hear thunder. I finally look around and notice that it is raining everywhere other than where we're standing. Darcy and Jane seem to notice it as well.

"That's weird" Darcy says as I hold out my hand palm up but feel no water hitting it.

I look around and notice a blonde man in armor who seems familiar, I just can't put a name to his face. I begin walking towards him and the circle of rain free ground follows me, drenching Jane and Darcy with rain. I continue walking until I come to stand infront of him and I look up at him.

"Luna. . ." the man says a name that sounds somewhat familiar as he smiles down at me.

"I'm sorry but do I know you, you seem familiar?" I ask as I look at the man infront of me.

"Luna it is me Thor, your brother" the man now known as Thor says to me.

"I am sorry Thor but whoever your looking for, I'm not her. Even if I was I wouldn't know, I have no memories of anything before I was found in New Mexico by Jane" I say and I see a look of sadness come to his face.

"Then what shall I call you?" Thor asks and I hesitate at first but he's in my memory flashes and apparently I trusted him before I lost my memories.

"Snookie" I say and Thor nods.

"Alright, Snookie" Thor says and my name doesn't sound right coming out of his mouth, like it's not my true name.

"Actually, call me Luna. You know me by that name and seem to be more comfortable saying that name" I say and the sad look on his face turns to a look of hope.

"Hey, is this you?" Darcy asks, cutting off Thor before he can say anything, as she comes over using a coat to shield herself from the rain. Thor looks up and suddenly it stops raining and I sigh in annoyance as I look at Darcy.

"Kinda having a conversation here" I say to her in annoyance as I point from myself to Thor.

"Yea and I'm pretty sure we're getting arrested" Darcy says and my eyes widen in shock.

"We will continue this later" I say to Thor as I quickly go over to one of the policemen.

"Are you Snookie Frost?" the policeman asks me.

"Yes" I say as I wonder why he's asking me who I am.

"Do you know this man and woman?" the police officer asks as he points at Jane and Ean who are both getting a pat down from some officers.

"She's my friend and he's my friends interns intern" I say as I look at the policeman.

"This is private property and your trespassing the lot of ya. You'll have to come with me" the police officer says as he goes to grab my arm but a red and black force of some kind sends me and the officer flying backwards.I land on my back as glass from the cars fly everywhere, two police officers protecting Jane and Ean from the glass. I begin to sit up as Thor comes over to me, probably having protected Darcy from the flying glass shards as well.

"Luna, Luna are you alright?" Thor aks as he helps me stand up.

"What happened?" I ask as I stand up fully.

"Place your hands on your heads and step back" an officer says as he approaches us.

"This woman is unwell" Thor says to the officer as he continues to look at me.

"She's dangerous" the officer says as he gets even closer.

"So am I" Thor says as he looks at the officer as thunder booms in the distance. I feel Thor's arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer making me look at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I ask in confusion.

"Hold onto me, sister" Thor says before he looks up at the sky and I look up as well before my eyes widen.

"Jane don't let Darcy touch my stuff!" I shout before a beam of light crashes down onto us, pulling us to god knows where.

I cling onto Thor so I don't fall as rainbows fly past my vision making me feel nauseous and dizzy at the same time. We land somewhere and I stumble out of Thor's grip, managing to catch myself before I faceplant into a glass rainbow floor. I look up and my eyes widen when I see a bridge made out of a rainbow, a fucking rainbow. I follow the length of the bridge with my eyes and gasp when I see a giant building made of gold. I slowly walk out onto the bridge and see that's hanging over water and is made of crystal.

"Toto, I don't think we're in London anymore" I say as I look out at the city of gold.

"Welcome back to Asgard Luna" Thor says as he walks up next to me.

"Back? You mean I left this place?" I ask as I look up at him.

"Yes and I shall explain everything later. For now we must get you to the palace" Thor says as he begins walking down the bridge.

"You mean that big sparkly building in the middle of the city?" I ask as I follow behind Thor.

"Yes that is our destination sister" Thor says as I begin walking next to him.

"Hey how come you call me sister?" I ask as we get closer to the city. I could see something at the end of the bridge but I ignore it.

"Because you are my sister" Thor says as we get to the end of the bridge.

"Oh well I'd like some proof, you know with me having next to no memories of my past" I say as I look at Thor before I yelp when I am swept up into a hug.

"Luna my friend you have returned!" a familiar brunette in armor exclaims as she hugs me tightly.

"Uh hi, yes I'm back and do I know you?" I ask as the woman puts me down with a confused look on her face.

"Luna, it is me. Sif, do you not remember me?" the woman who identified herself as Sif asks with confusion in her voice.

"I'm sorry Sif but I seem to be having an identity crisis at the moment" I say and a sad look comes to her face.

"Oh, alright" Sif says as she hangs her head in sadness.

"If it makes you feel better I have begun remembering memories and you were in a few of them. I just couldn't put a name to your face" I say and hope immediately comes to her face as she smiles.

"We must get her to the palace Sif, my sister is not well" Thor says to Sif who nods.

Suddenly out of nowhere Thor picks me up and we begin to fly, physically fucking fly, to the palace. I cling onto Thor with one arm as my hand goes to my head to keep my beanie from flying off of my head. Today has been a crazy day and let's hope it doesn't get any more crazy because I do not think I will be able to handle it. Man I should have just stayed in bed today maybe then none of this would have happened to me. Then again I wouldn't want to this to happen to happen to anyone else, especially not Jane or Darcy.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
354K 20.9K 75
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...