Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

ABAO14 द्वारा

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... अधिक

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Bad boy Law x Shy Reader

8.7K 149 115
ABAO14 द्वारा

Warning: very awkward smut in the middle

AU: Modern time

Law's pov:

"C'mon captain! It'll be fun!" – A crew member begged me and a series of whines followed his plea.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance trying to ignore the group and going back to my work filling documents.

Today had been a particularly bad day at 'work'. One of my undercover agents infiltrated in Diamante's base, one of our rival's commander, had been discovered and obviously tortured for information.

I knew through my member's loyalty that nothing would come out of his mouth but Joker still thought it would be funny to send me a box with his eyeless head sewed with his genitals in his bloody and toothless mouth, and a video of what my dear member had gone through just a few hours ago...

I still hadn't had the courage to tell the rest of the gang about our comrade's death...

I still couldn't believe it. My heart was in denial no matter how many times my brain went over those images again and again... my eyes were still dry from the lack of tears.

I don't know how I should do it, not even when. In a couple of days we'd have an important mission, I don't want us to mess that up and risk having everyone at Joker's mercy... So I'd have to delay it for now...

"Fine. Let's go!" – I sighed giving in and my gang members cheered in joy.

Perhaps I should tell them while they're drunk, so they can mourn him all nigh long and recover during tomorrow morning's hangover...

No... That would be a dick move on my part.

I put the papers away and got up to reach for my coat, once I turned around everyone was already out the door. I being the last one had to be the one to lock the door.

I walked at my usual slow relaxed pace, knowing fully well it annoyed them. They were wainting for me inside the cars once I turned around, my back facing the empty house.

Outside was chilly, a sign winter was coming. I hated this season... nothing good ever happenned during winter...

I got to the passenger's seat, my usual spot, everyone already knew the lazy driver I was, no one dared to complain.

Quick break: Check those abs!

Reader's pov:

"No!" – I yelled crossing my arms.

"Yes!" – My best friend yelled back tossing me the dress in hand.

"I said no! I'll look like a slut in that!" – I argued.

"It's my birthday bitch. You either put this on or I'll drag you there naked!" – She answered back with a smug look on her face – "And we both know you won't be able to do so since Andrew's gonna be there! Plus B day's rule number one says you have to do everything I tell you to!" – She sang.

"Uff! Fine!" – I stomped my foot in frustration feeling my cheeks heat up and taking the damned dress with me to her private bathroom.

I closed the door pouting and began to strip from my usual clothing.

"Oh stop the drama! We both know you need an excuse to dress up more for Andrew, so what's the point in fighting it?!" – She laughed on the other side.

"The point is I'll look like a Kardashian!" – I shouted back while trying to figure out how to get into the dress.

"It's just an ilusion, you won't be really naked!" – She stated and I rolled my eyes – "If it makes you feel better I'll look naked too!"

"You're not helping!" – I got out still in my underwear and dress in hand – "How do I even find the right whole to slip into?"

"Let me see!" – She took out a manual and helped me put it on.

Quick break!

Law's pov:

We arrived a tour usual bar shortly in our all black cars.

People stared, some confused, some scared. We hadn't come here in a month, no wonder they thought they could have our place to themselves, too bad...

"Today's crowed!" – Penguin, one of my higher ups, whistled as he stood beside me – "I say we chase the men out and have the girls for ourselves!"

"Agreed." – Shachi, my third in command, stood beside his brother.

The gang glanced at me for confirmation and I nodded.

"W-Wait, captain!" – A female voice made us stop – "Can't we just leave a few men?"

Ikkaku, our only female member, did those puppy eyes who always got to my cold heart somehow.

"Take your pick. The rest will be thrown out." – I kept my cool facade, I didn't want anyone to think I was going soft.

The men made small talk while Ikkaku went inside looking for a few toys for tonight.

I, on the other hand, didn't like small talk so I simply stared at a few teens who already knew us and watched them leave, some even dragging their drunk friends with them, knowing fully well what would come for those who stayed.

A few seconds later a parking car got my attention, or rather the girls in it did, once they got out.

The driver wore a fushia band and a plastic glittery yellow crown saying 'Birthday Girl', while the other looked like the tipical hooker every party has.

My eyes focused on her behind, I was seriously considering fucking her to forget my problems, that was until she turned around gripping her dress tightly with a shy look.

"The hot best friend forced to dress up like a slut! Nice!" – Shachi appeared out of nowhere nearly making me scream, althought I did jump slightly.

"Y-Yeah..."

"How many wholes does that dress even have?!" – Penguin appeared to be excited also.

"Too bad she's not my type..." – Bepo, my first in command said – "I like the more meaty ones."

The voice of a gang member telling me Ikkaku was done brought me back to reality. The gang followed me inside as I followed the girls from before with my eyes, unnoticed by the two.

Once inside we sat at our usual giant round table thanks to the loving characters that ran out as soon as they saw us. My eyes still laid on the poor shy girl following her crazy friend.

It sounds crazy, even in my head, but I can't stop looking at her expressions. My chest tightens every time her friend threatens her to pull up her dress, it makes me wonder how sexy she'd look under me, crying, begging for me to fuck her...

"Captain... you have that creepy look again... I'm so sorry!" – Bepo shivered.

"T-They're coming!..." – Penguin was right, they were coming our way, the birthday girl and her shy friend.

"Stop looking at her like that you creep!" – At first I didn't get who she was talking to since I was too busy looking at the other girl hiding her face behind her hair but then Penguin poked me on the side and I woke up.

The bar went silent, everyone was waiting for my answer...

"Guys like you disgust me! C'mon (Y/N), let's go! We can't have you near this perv!" – The annoying girl dumped her beer all over my face, that got me mad.

My comrades jumped to the other tip of the table as I got up with a not so happy expression.

"Slow down bitch!" – I stepped towards them and they turned around surprised – "Where do you think you're running off to after you dumped your drink on me, on my bar?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see your name on it. Your highness!" – She adjusted herself to look me in the eye fearless.

"(Bff's Name)! That's enough!..." – The shy girl beside her avoided looking me in the eye despite trying to pull her best friend away.

"No! This princess needs to learn not to perv on younger girls and that public spaces do not belong to him!" – Some of the people cheered at her words but most stayed silent, watching the scene.

"P-Princess?... You insolent brat... This bar belongs to me by street rules, I earned it fai and square. But if you think you can beat me, then I challange you to a drinking battle!" – I smirked knowing no one drank more than me – "Unles-"

"Fine by me! We'll beat your ass in no time, Elsa!" – (Bff/N) hugged (Y/N) close and I couldn't stop myself from chuckling with my eyebrows up in surprise.

"Two against one? Are you that coward, Olaf?!" – I smirked as I watched her face turn red in embarrassement.

"You know Frozen?" – The shy girl suddenly made everything awkward with her happy-go-lucky-question.

"Ugh... B-Bepo likes to watch it!" – I lied and the said person gasped in shock but then apologized.

"I don't know who Bepo is, but bring it on perv!"

A quick break brought to you by: The new power puff girls!

And so the battle began: Bepo and I VS (BFF/N) and (Y/N)!

We ordered the bartender to keep bringing drinks until only one team lasted! The crowd around us had doubled it's size, cheering mostly for the girls but in a bad way, most men throwing perverted comments to the girls.

Two beers later it was just me and (Y/N)... Bepo and (Bff/N) had passed out in the middle of their second beer...

I didn't expect this... But oh well...

The bartender brought shots this time, since the crowd got rid off all beers for themselves. I was impressed that a girl so small and fragile looking as her had taken five of those without blinking.

"How do you do that?!" – Penguin asked amazed.

"My grandpa always said I should get used to drugs in case someone tried something on me." – She calmly answered.

"What kind of grandpa gives alcohol to kids?!" – He squeeled.

"I don't know... Grandpa Garp was always a weird man, even between collegues he's still the weird one." – She said shocking all of us.

"Garp fists of love is her grandpa???" – My crew shivered in fright and began to whisper between them – "He's our biggest threat in the police! That stubborn old hag never leaves us alone! And to think he had a grandaughter! She looks nothing like him! Poor girl, having that old hag for a grandfather!"

I too was surprised by the reveal, but did not want to make a bad move just in case she called him... So I simply drank my shots, hoping she'd soon fall too.

"Shachi, prepare upstairs." – I whispered my gang member and he silently saluted before going upstairs.

"What's wrong?" – (Y/N) asked.

"My friend went upstairs to prepare a room for both our passed out friends. We don't want them sleeping on the cold floor." – I reasoned my lie with her and she seemed to buy it, continuing our challenge.

Time passed, full drinks came and empty glasses were taken, people started to leave out of boredom, but the two of us kept on drinking despite our drunk state.

"I've never... *Hic* Encount-tered *Hic* Such powerfull... adversary!" – She admited between hiccups.

"Took *Hic* The words... *Hic* Right out m-my m- *Hic* mouth..." – The two of us kept staring at each other for a brief moment – "Why... do you keep g-going on? Why *Hic* Keep fighting... your friend's fight?..."

"B-Because... She's my friend."

"Would-Would it be crazy? *Hic* If we-we went upstairs... and gave up?" – Even in my poluted state of mind I knew I needed to finish this sobber so I could obtain some information out of her, but we'd need to be alone.

I saw her face go even more red than it already was and I just felt like hugging her... I'm so drunk... but she's so cute...

"I-I-I've never... *Hic*" – She admited looking away.

"Oh- No! I ment, to sleep... o-obviously." – I tried, my hardest to hold on my hiccups as I sat straight.

"O-Oh! O-Ok then!" – We both tried getting up but had to hold on my gang members for support, especially when going upstairs.

Once we were up, we threw ourselves on the bend and laughed for no reason at all.

"We sound crazy..." – I said looking at the ceiling with a silly drunk smile.

"We look crazy!" – She laughed and glanced sideways at me.

I felt her stare and couldn't help staring back into her deep intense eyes.

Somehow, I couldn't really tell, the honest drunk side of me moved me closer to her, our lips meeting half way.

She tasted like sweets, but for some other unknown reason I didn't hate it like I thought I would. In fact I craved for that sweetness, and slowly hovered over her with my body.

She reacted unexpectedly by hugging me closer, but then again... I didn't hate it like before... It seemed that everything this girl did to me I couldn't help but love it, I fucking wanted to kiss she walked on! And I barely knew her.

We broke the french kiss with deep breathes before diving in it once more. Our kiss became sloppy but meaningful...

Our genitals lazily rubbed together created pleasure. My drunk state controling me, my hands placed themselves over her breasts pulling, squeezing, massaging them however I could.

Her moans on my mouth turned me on, I just wanted to see her cry, cry in pleasure under me...

My hands ripped her ugly dress open, and they were about to do the same to her bra if she hadn't stopped me.

Without breaking our kiss, she placed my hand of her ass cheeks, which I didn't mind one bit, and took her out her bra herself, which I thanked god for, I'll never understand women clothing!...

Her legs shyly grazed against mine, I pulled them up and made them hug my waist, rubbing myself even more against her as my hands ripped the rest of the dress off her.

I broke the kiss but immediately covered her right breast with my mouth, impatient to taste her. My hand rigt hand helped me squeezing her up and into my fully open mouth while my other hand played with her other nipple.

(Y/N) screamed as I sucked her harshly, my hand completly cupping her breast, my lips pulling on the nipple as my head elevated so when I finally let go a funny sound of skin being released and slapped back to it's original position was made.

She had tears in her eyes and her nipple had become too hard and too sensitive.

"T-That hurt..." – She pouted.

"And you loved it." – I kissed her on the lips before making my way back to her nipple again.

She whined from the sensitivity, but I didn't let go. She cursed my harsh sucking and begged me to do the same on the other one but I ignored her, completely focused on her right breast. I always had a favourite...

"Ahh! Ahhh! More! Penguin-sama! Shachi-sama!" – A female voice came from the room beside ours.

I had to stop my play time because of the turn off.

"I can't believe this..." – I told myself facepalming.

"(Bff/N)!" – (Y/N) yelled-whined.

Sounds of skin slapping made their way to our ears and we had no other choice but to build a small pillow fort on the bed with the upper sheet and pretend we couldn't hear them...

"It's better this way... we didn't end up doing something we'd regret later." – I sighed but immediately regreted my words upon seeing her sad face.

"You regret trying to sleep with me?..." – She avoided my panicked stare as I pulled her closer to my chest since she was on top of me and I laying with my back against the bed.

"N-No! No! I apologize for the poor choice of words, I ment..." – She looked up at me with puppy sad eyes and I had to control myself not to ravish her – "I would have been to harsh on you, It's... kind of... a turn on..."

"I wouldn't have minded..." – She whispered thinking I hadn't heard it but I did – "Huh?! You're still hard?!"

You mean again...

"Um... Yeah... Let's just stay like this for a while..." – I mentally cursed myself for being too big sometimes.

"I-I-I could... Umm... help?" – She mumbled hidding her blushing face between her hair.

"Well, we're both... Yeah... Let's just try to ignore them..." – I refered to the other three having fun in the room beside ours.

I tried my best to ignore them taking a deep breath and looking down at the girl in my arms. Somehow she managed to keep me calm even in an awkward situation such as this one...

"Look at me." – I demanded as I brushed her hair out of her face slowly descending my hands on her body and stopping them at her hips.

"Can I?..." – I followed her gaze towards my nipple and nodded.

I had never had a girl doing that on me, but it didn't hurt trying...

She descended her face slightly and licked my nipple, watching me in search of a negative reaction. Once she didn't find it she began softly bitting and kissing it.

"I-It's not bad..." – I admitted while pulling her legs apart so they would rest on my sides.

Soon she began to suck on my right nipple and I caressing her main entrance, our gaze never breaking.

I couldn't help the soft moans escaping my lips. So this was what women felt when I sucked them? I should have tried this sooner. Or perhaps it has just this girl...

Her intense stare made me feel ashamed, but in a good way, my cheeks flushed pink like they never did before and my dick hard without even touching it... I felt bewitched by (Y/N).

I put one finger inside her, careful not to hurt her, she was tighter than I thought. I felt my chest tight imagining fucking her little pussy open, molding to my size and shape...

"I can't... hold on..." – I said between deep breaths and she made na unsecure face – "I promisse I'll be gentle, in the begining..."

She nodded and squeeled when I quickly rolled us to the side, switching positions while holding one of her legs up and resting it on my shoulder.

I put two fingers inside her but even with her wet core she'd still take a while to adjust, so I kissed her forehead and lips before griping her waist and slowly sliping inside her.

She cried, shedding one or two tears. I wanted her to suffer until the end, but I promissed myself I wouldn't be too cruel, so I pushed the last half all in. She cried my name out loud and hugged a pillow beside her, feeling the blood running down.

I whispered sweet encouraging things despite the distance and my liking for this painful moment. I kept watching her struggle at every thrust I gave her, keeping a slow pace.

Some of her words came out as gibberish but some others came out as quite nice beggings that made me want to quicken my pace. So my drunk self did, he broke the promisse and pouded in and out rapidly watching the girl beneath me scream in both pain and pleasure.

"Oh god, I want you so bad!" – I managed to say a full sentence between moans.

Somehow in the end we both came to the background music of the other three still going at it. But I didn't regret it. In fact, I am now in a mess of tangled sheets and limbs with (Y/N), hugging her closer.

This was a first time for me too, making love to a woman...

"I'm sorry I hurt you." – I sounded so weird saying this – "I couldn't stop myself-"

"I know." – (Y/N) blushed and hid her smiling face in my chest.

I chuckled at her, knowing she was proud of herself for making me lose control and handling the pain of a lost virginity.

"I'm glad I came here tonight..." – She confessed playing with her fingers.

"Me too. I'm glad you're friend dressed you up like a hooker." – I received a slap in the chest and pout from her – "I mean... I'm glad you drink as much as me!"

"Granps!" – She suddenly sat up but immediately fell down but the pain.

"Don't get up that fast! You're still recovering!" – I pulled her closer and massaged her lower stomach in a conforting way – "And what's this about your grandpa? I think I've had enought turn off tonight..."

"He told me I had to be home by eleven o'clock!" – I could tell she was scared of her grandpa – "And still a virgin..."

I'm dead...

"Well there's only one way out now: I'm coming with you." – She stated bluntly catching me off guard.

"W-What?!No! Garp will never allow it." - My reasoning seemed to have no effect one her.

"He'll only let me date after 40 and marry after 60, so this is my only chance at escaping!"

"But you'll be a gang member. You'll be involved in fights and nasty situations. Can you even fend for yourself?" – I scolded her.

"I got the leader of the Heart Pirates down, so I think I know what I'm doing!" – She smirked happilly.

"Truly a heart stealer..." – I chuckled at her sillyness and sat up – "We should go in that case."

"Wha took you so long?!" – I scolded her approaching figure to the hidden car – "Your old man is already here!"

"I know, I know, sorry. But I was just finishing what you told me to do!" – She sat on my lap and I hugged her waist.

This was her spot.

"I just told you to erase your traces from the room." – I sweatdropped.

"Oh, I thought it was from the whole bar." – Suddenly the bar explodes at distance as the car starts moving.

"You really are like your grandfather..."

"Hehe!"

A/N: Hope you like this one! I ended up making it funny instead of romantic but oh well...

Byeeee

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

242K 7K 31
Art + nude paintings + hot crush + teasing = lots of troubles for (Y/N)! Highest rankings: 1# in TrafalgarLawxReader 30# in OnePiece | (30/1.8k) 2# i...
458K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
36.3K 1.8K 15
The World Government had made strives in the field of science through genetic engineering came the recreation of Straw Hat Luffy's Gear Second. The p...
42.2K 849 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...