The Village, Ceristen Series...

Od autumn_sunfire

EXCERPT ONLY With Marjorie's wedding, the Thornes are happily settled in the welcoming village of Ceristen. F... Viac

Author's Note - June 2018
Characters in This Book
Chapter 1
Fun Facts and Other Extras
Publishing Progress
Publishing: Edits Are Done!
(Tentative) Release Date!
Cover Reveal Sign-Ups!!! (+ Instagram Giveaway)
Cover Reveal, Release Date, & Pre-Order
Release Happened! (A Week Ago)

Author's Note - January 2021

48 7 0
Od autumn_sunfire

This book is the second in the Ceristen Series. Sequel to The Journey (October 2019), it released in 2020 with Ambassador International Press and is available through most online retailers or directly through me (in which case you get a discount and an autograph). You can also request it at your library!!

Following this author note you'll find the previous note; a character cheat sheet; Chapter 1; a "Fun Facts" chapter for people who read the book; and a series of publishing updates posted over the last 12 months or so.

The Claw and The War are coming to publication in the next two years! Stay tuned!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

158K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
434K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
845K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...