Streak of lightning

By canTasci

mystery science fiction of an 18 years old boy and his Friends More

Who are you?

where am i?

3 1 0
By canTasci

I opened my eyes in an old, cold room.It was fuzzy, or I did.I felt like I got hit by a truck.I was having a headache, I was sick, and I felt like I was in the hospital here forweeks.There was a doctor in the room and a nurse.I was sure they were talking about me.They stopped talking when I woke up.The doctor was surprised to see that I opened my eyes. He was asking me something i dont think with her surprise is needed .But his questions remained unanswered. Because I didn't remember anything about me. What's my name?who am I ?And most importantly what happened to me when I came to the hospital? I didn't remember anything about myself. I listened to the doctor talking to the nurse on the way out.
Doctor: we're going to do a few tests, we know that there's a memory loss, but don't know whether it's permanent or temporary.
Nurse: but should we let the family know?
Doctor: "What an identity on the phone, nothing came out. We can not notify the family.
then the nurse has just left there
What, have I had a memory loss?I asked myself
I couldn't make sense of what happened.

She then told me to take a few tests when the nurse came inside me and took me to another room. I approved it. As for the doctor, we were gonna start the test. I saw the vision in my mind. I didn't feel it was a safe place. It was like something was wrong. Something wasn't going well.I felt I had to get out of here.
And I was gonna get out of here, but how?
I pushed him with my hand as I tried to attach the serum to my nurse's arm, and I stuck her with a needle and she fell on the floor.I got away from there.I saw my doctor talking to someone else. I changed my direction and i looked for the exit. Suddenly I felt the pain of my body was still very tired and i was hungry like a wolf. But now is not the time. I had to get out of here. I shouldn't be here.

I found the exit right toward in the left corner!When I went there, I fell on the ground without understanding what was behind me. He was hit with a very hard object on my head. I was in the hospital again when I opened my eyes again, it was here, but it was definitely not a hospital. My head was hurting seriously. They handcuffed me this time. I don't understand what's going on here.Why are my hands cuffed? Why would they keep me in this goddamn place?

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 64 18
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
176 11 12
Images flashed before my eyes. The city before me flickered, and I saw it in flames. And at the center of it all, me. A murderous super-human, just l...
1.7M 114K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
436 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...