Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

By KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chapter 5 - I want her ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔

12.6K 426 54
By KimmyUB

Hey guys before you get to the chapter, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Contactsisterliz 👑. I want to thank her for her support and for all the votes as she has voted on each and every chapter she has read 👏 I really appreciate you're love and support 😘💜.

IMPORTANT NOTE👇

Now guys if you're reading this I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for you're support and for giving my book a chance, I had an upsetting comment on my previous chapter about my explicit writing and what I'm teaching children, which by the way my book isn't for teaching anyone, it's all FICTION AND FROM MY IMAGINATION, guys please I put a warning on my mature chapters and on my description of my book, it states that this is a mature book for mature readers, so please guys if you don't have anything nice to comment on my book or any other books please don't comment at all because you're negative feedback does have somewhat a negative impact on the said author, constructive criticism are always welcome but being a bitch is just completely unnecessary.

You have to remember that none of the writers on Wattpad gets paid for what we're doing, it's just for pure fun and entertainment, so please if the book isn't for you then don't read it, it's as simple as that, don't bash me or my book or any other authors and their books, as we are just entertaining y'all and let's face it without writers, be it amateur writers such as myself or Published Authors, you wouldn't have anything to read on Wattpad so please be supportive and encouraging and do not give authors that are trying to share their talent a hard time and just be nice.

Anyways that's it from me.

Happy reading

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY - (Sun, 23 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

I called the girls and they said that they will only be able to come late afternoon as they had a pretty rough night, probably out partying as it was Saturday and knowing Zee and Aurora, it was definitely a wild one. So here I am waiting for Stephano to get back from picking up his father from the airport with Dante as they wanted to personally escort their dad. So I decided I'll walk around the gardens outside as it is a beautiful day today for relaxing with a book so I'm currently looking for the perfect spot to just unwind and read The Notebook by one of my favourite Author Nicolas Sparks.

After walking around for about half an hour and still couldn't decide where to sit, I chose to relax near the Koi ponds on the front of the estate as I didn't want to go to far from the front door as I'm scared I'd get lost in this huge place, which is ridiculous if you ask me but I can't deny it, this place is just beautiful and its so peaceful out here, this place is meant for a Queen and I don't want to blow my own horn but I kind of feel like one when I'm here, rediculous as it might sound.

"It's peaceful out here isn't it?" A voice said from the top of where I'm sitting, making me jump out of my skin and scream as he scared the shit out of me.

"You scared me!" I shout holding my rapid beating heart.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you, I just thought I'd come say hi as I'm here early." He said with an apologetic smile which I returned.

"You're Elijah right?" I asked as I can remember him introducing himself to me in the hospital yesterday.

"Yeah I'm glad you remember me, I'm The cousin." He says with another smile showing off his dimples and man his cute.

"Of course I do as it just happened yesterday" I said awkwardly with a light laugh as I've never been good at making conversations with people I hardly know.

"May I join you?" He asks.

"Uhm sure"

"Nicolas Sparks... A lady with exquisite taste in books, you must be a romantic" He says when he comes to sit next to me sharing his observation almost as if his impressed.

"Romantic at heart, what can I say, I'm a Sucka for romance and happy endings." I said proudly.

"Interesting, but I have to ask though, what are you doing with Stephano then? As he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body" he says chuckling making me giggle with him as his laugh is contagious.

"Well then, you do not know you're cousin very well as I've seen a romantic side of him but clearly he only shows it to me." I said with an even bigger proud smile.

"Then I guess you are as special as he said you are, if you are able to bring out a side of him that he never possessed." He said.

"So Elijah tell me a bit about yourself, if you don't mind m-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. "Excuse me for a moment" I said apologetically.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey babe, where are you? I just came back and I can't find you anywhere." Stephano asked.

"Oh I didn't hear you pull up, I'm out front near the koi ponds with Elijah" I answered.

"Why are you alone with him?!" He asks raising his voice a bit.

"I was reading here and he found me here and decided to keep me company?" I said but it comes out like a question.

"I'll be there in a minute." He says and then hangs up. What the hell was that about?! I thought while looking down at the phone in my hand.

"Stephano," I said to Elijah, showing the phone to let him know who called.

"Yeah I figured and don't worry about it to much, he can be quite possessive over what's his, I wouldn't worry to much about it" he said almost knowing what's running through my mind.

"You're very observant..." I said.

"Comes with the job and it's sometimes hard to switch off, same goes for Stephano and the other guys, if you're apart of this world you sometimes have to over analyse everything and always be on alert, so just be patient with him and try to understand why he sometimes does the things he do or say it's all apart of being the Don" he says but I have a feeling, he wasn't just referring to the phone call but before I could answer, Stephano arrives.

"Here you are I've been looking for you." He says as he approaches me but he gives Elijah a glare.

"Sorry I wanted to enjoy the sun while reading my book." I said showing him the book in my hand. He kisses me and then gives a side hug to Elijah.

"Hey man what are doing here alone with my woman?" He asks and I knew it was coming.

"Relax man I went inside as I was a bit early and one of the gaurds said she's out here so I came to check on her and we got to talking a bit" he says with a chuckle.

"Talk huh?" Stephano says eyeing both of us.

"Oh god would you give it a rest already, he wasn't even here long before you came and we were talking about the book, seems like Elijah is a Nicolas Sparks fan himself." I said rolling my eyes at Stephano's little interegation.

"Yeah his a bit of a bookworm and a nerd" Stephano says with a chuckle.

"Shut up!" Elijah says annoyed.

"Come let me introduce you to my father and his toy." Stephano says and it seems like his not a fan of her.

"Why do you keep calling her that?" I ask and Stephano's face change and Elijah clears his throat, clearly there is a story there.

"I'll tell you later but for now, let's go as my dad isn't a very patient man and they want to rest before the dinner tonight." He says as we all make our way back to the house.

As we're making our way through the house to get to whereever his father is, I can't help but be damn nervous, it's ridiculous but can you blame me, this man is my boyfriend/father of my children's father and not to mention the previous Mafia Don and I'm pretty close to pissing my pants, truthfully but a part of me knows I'll be fine because I have Stephano by my side somehow I know I'm safe when his around. When we got close I could hear guys laughing and it didn't even settle my nerves one bit, so I stopped in my tracks, just to ease my nervous before I go there because when I'm nervous I get all tongue-tied or an awkward weirdo.

"Baby, you okay?" Stephano asks and I forgot he would see if I stopped or chickened out.

"Uhm yeah I'm.. I'm fine really" I stutter like an idiot. Which causes Stephano to chuckle.

"Really? You could've fooled me," he says raising an eyebrow with a smug smile. "Everything will be fine babe I'll be right beside you, remember the night we met?" He asks and I nodded my head then he continues. "I told you that you will always be safe with me and I meant that so... Stop fidgeting and relax, his just an old man that doesn't bite, but just between us, if he does happen to bite I can bite harder." He says with a wink making me giggle.

"See... now there you are, feeling better right." he says with a smile as he knows his joke worked.

"You're good." I say nodding my head and then pecking him on the lips, then we made our way into yet another beautiful sitting room. Where Dante, Giovanni and whom I'm assuming is his dad and girlfriend.

"Ahhh... This must be the woman that stole Mio figlio (my son's) heart" His father said as we stopped infront of them. "I can see why... You are a looker, with a fine body. Not bad son" his dad says looking me from head to toe. Uhm, okay...

"Father! this is Kiara my girlfriend, baby this is my father Antonio and his girlfriend Sara." Stephano says with disgust in his voice, when he mentioned her, earning a glare from his dad.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Romano" I said to his dad to try to break the tension that's about to build between them. And stretch out my hand for a shake.

"Nonsense call me Antonio, you are after all my son's heart." He says shaking my hand and looking at Stephano and I can't help but feel like there's something behind that statement but I shake it off for now. And turn to the girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you" I said to her with a smile and stretched out hand but my smile fell when I saw the disgusted look she was giving me and turning up her nose at me with a snort. So I just let my hand fall to my side, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Sara, I expect you to behave in our home. I'm only going to say this one more time, if you step out of line once and mistreat Kiara in anyway... me and you will have a serious problem and not even my father will be able to help you!" Stephano says obviously seeing my discomfort and embarrassed state. And his father was about to respond when Dante cut in clearly trying to defuse this situation.

"Hey Kiara" he says hugging me and kissing my cheek. Then Giovanni did the same but holding me a little longer.

"Don't feel offended by her in anyway, we all dislike her especially Stephano." Gio whispers in my ear before letting me go.

"How you feeling Kiara?" Dante decided to ask to break the silence, that the room fell into.

"I'm feeling much better, doctor said everything is fine and that I should get a lot of rest with no stress, which of course has Stephano over here, overly protective." I said with a little laugh, trying to lighten the mood which makes Dante, Gio, and Elijah chuckle.

"I can only imagine what a beast his being." Gio says and we all laugh again. But then I stopped as I have forgotten that we have 2 others in the room that doesn't know anything and then Stephano's father take the opportunity to ask.

"Were you sick or in the hospital?" His dad asks and I instantly stiffen. SHIT!

"Uhm...ye..yeah I...I was" I say stuttering like an idiot, making his dad furrow his brows and narrow his eyes a bit at me, suspiciously and on cue Stephano comes to my aid.

"Kiara started bleeding Friday night and I rushed her to the emergency room and the doctor kept her over night and she was released yesterday, they're all doing fine." Stephano says but doesn't really come out and say it, he almost made me laugh.

"What do you mean they?" His dad asks looking at Stephano.

"Well Kiara is pregnant." Stephano says nonchalantly.

"What?!" His dad asks or more like shouts, getting everyone's attention in the room and then looks at my stomach which doesn't show anything as the small bump is hardly noticeable

"How the hell did this happen?!" His dad asks almost making me roll my eyes.

"Well you see father, when a woman and a man sh-" he was cut off by his dad.

"Don't get smart with me boy! I want to know how the hell could you have allowed this to happen or did she trap you?" He says giving me a dirty look and my heart dropped, looking away from his intense eyes, I see his girl smirking like she's enjoying this.

"I'm sure she did, she probably has him right where she wants him, so bad that he even opened the Estate for this gold digger" she says with disgust, making me tear up but I won't break infront of them.

"Enough! Firstly, that's Rich coming from you Sara, you're the only gold digging Puttana (whore) in this damn room so shut the fuck up!" Stephano roars at her, making her look down and not say a word. "And you padre (father) will not speak of Kiara in such disrespect in OUR home, she is the mother of MY children and I will not allow any of you to Hurt her, with you're disrespect and rude behavi-" he was cut off from his angry shouting by his dad.

"What are you talking about figlio (son)?" His dad asks.

"She's carrying twins dad" Dante answers after a few minutes because it doesn't look like Stephano was going to answer him as he looks pretty pissed.

"Excuse me..." I say not waiting for anyone to respond. I just turn on my heel and bolted out of there, not able to stand there any longer under their scrutinizing eyes.

_______________________________________________

So that's it for chapter 22, I hope guys enjoyed it and there's a lot more family drama ahead, let's see how Kiara handles it all or will see always just run? I guess you'll have to wait for the next update. And I'm sorry for my rant at the beginning of the chapter as I felt it was necessary because I almost didn't update at all today but I knew I had a dedication to send but anyways I hope you guys read the note and let me know what y'all think and please don't forget to comment and vote. Love ya.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 12.6K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...
592K 12.9K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
41.7K 532 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...