Numinous

By leshworld

Hidden secrets Hidden identities Two kingdoms And A prophecy that would change Kiara's life completely... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 15

538 85 137
By leshworld

Jacob opened his mouth then closed it. Then again he opened it and again closed it. Finally, he cleared his throat and asked me.

"He was here all the time?"

I nodded to Jacob, looking at Aiden with the corner of my eyes.

"Yes, I was here Jacob. I came to apologise to Kiara for the way I talked to her earlier. I was going to my room but then you came. We didn't know it was you, so I got invisible. If it was someone else they might assume something about us." Aiden explained him everything then took a long breath. "You got all your answer now. Its already late and we haven't slept yet. So it will be better that we also move to our room."

Aiden said to Jaocb while pushing him out of the room. Jacob turned his head to look at me.

"But...." Jacob tried to say something.

"We can talk in the morning Jacob. We all need to sleep." But Aiden didn't let him talk. Finally, they both were out of my room.

I sighed and closed my door. Then I changed into a trouser and t shirt since it was little cold at night here and climbed up to my bed. I pulled the cover up to my chin and tried to sleep. One thing was sure that I was not going to get enough sleep tonight as it was already very late. Slowly I fell asleep.

I woke up with the sound of someone knocking on my door. I groaned loudly.

"I'm sleeping!" I yelled loudly so that the person outside could hear my voice. "Go away!"

I covered my ear with one of the pillow and tried to sleep again. But that banging at the door didn't stop instead it became louder and non-stop.

"Ahh!"

Pulling the cover from me, I climbed down my bed and marched towards the door. As I opened the door a serious face of Alec came into my view.

"Why are you still sleeping? You do know that your training is going to start today and king don't like people who are not punctual." He said while walking inside my room and sitting of my bed.

"I'm sorry. It will take only few minutes to me to get ready."

I started rummaging through my bag frantically to get something to wear. Suddenly, Alec started laughing loudly clutching his stomach. I looked at him with frown.

"I was messing with you. Your training will start in 3 hours."

I stood up from the sitting position and gave him my best death glare.

"Then why did you wake me up so early?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.

"Because I thought it would be better if I gave you tour of the kingdom before the start of the training. You are staying here for the long time so you should know about at least some places." He told me standing up from the bed. "Now, go get ready. I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

"But, Mr Calhioran told me that he would give me tour of the kingdom." I told him as he reached to my door.

"Oh about that. Dad is busy today with some work. So, he gave me that responsibility of touring you around the kingdom."

"Mr Calhioran is your dad?" I asked him surprised.

"Yes, he is. You can see the similarities between us. Same green hair and eyes." He said winking at me. "And also my name Alexeoran."

"Why didn't I notice that before. They are so similar." I muttered to myself.

"Don't worry about that. Now go get ready. We also have to grab breakfast before going outside." He told me leaving the room.

I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower then changed into black tights and black tank top. Since the weather was little cool here I pulled on a red hoodie. After tying up my hair in a ponytail and putting on my shoe, I make my way downstairs. As I was climbing down the stairs I saw everyone was already there.

Aiden was wearing a black jogger and a dark gray windbreaker while Jacob was wearing a dark gray jogger and a white windbreaker. Alec and Elis were wearing a warrior kind of clothes of their kingdom.

"Sorry, you all have to wait for me. "I apologised to them as I reached to them.

"It's okay. We all have just reached. Someone little early while someone little late." Elis said offering me a smile. "Now everyone is here, so we can go to have some breakfast."

We all moved to the dinning area to have some breakfast. After having breakfast Alec came to me.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Where are you guys going?" Aiden asked us while coming towards us with Jacob by his side.

"I'm taking Kiara with me to give her a tour of our kingdom." Alec replied to Aiden and by the look on the face of Aiden it was clear that he was not happy with Alec reply.

Why he always behaves with him like this?

"Why only Kiara? We will also come with you." Jacob piped in. "We also don't know about many places of this kingdom. What if we get lost somewhere. Right Aiden?"

He asked Aiden rasing an eyebrow and smirking slightly. "No. We are not going anywhere." Aiden replied to Jacob with narrowed eyes and Jacob smirk widened.

God. Why these two always behave like this? By the look on their face it was clear that they both are having some silent conversation and whatever the conversation is, it looks like Jacob is enjoying it but Aiden is not.

"We all can go with them and then lastly we will stop at the training area." Elis suggested, looking at us.

"Yeah that's okay with me. I'm in." Jacob said coming to my side and grinning at me.

I just shook my head at him. He had now returned to his goofy self.

"Are you coming or not? "Jacob asked Aiden.

He sighed running a hand through his hair. "Fine. I'm coming."

We all moved outside. The weather of this kingdom was strange. Yesterday when we arrived at the king the weather was normal then it became cool at night and its still cool today due to the cool winds. Aiden had already warned me about the weather that's why I packed all kind of clothes.

I was walking with Alec by my side. Jacob and Elis were walking ahead of us and Aiden was walking behind us.

"Why does the weather change this way here?" I asked Alec.

"This is the kingdom of elemental. We can control air, water, fire and land. So when the new child develop their ability, sometimes they lose control of it during the training that's why the weather is strange here."

"Oh." I nodded to him.

I looked around and saw the children were running here and there. All the other person were doing different kind of works. The smell of different kind of flower were filling the air. The road was also made up of crystal. We took some turns and enter to a place which looked like a market.

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing and bowed down to Elis.

Elis returned the gesture. "Oh. Don't stop doing your work, and we are not here to disturb you." She said smiling down to them. "I'm here to introduce my friend to our kingdom. They will stay here for sometime." They all nodded in respond and resume doing what they were doing.

"She is the Princess of this kingdom then why no guard is escorting her?" I asked Alec.

He smirked at me. "Do you forget what I'm? I'm the best warrior of this kingdom so there is no need of any guard. Besides that she can take care of herself as she is a warrior herself. She doesn't like guards escorting her everywhere in the Kingdom since everyone here is pure and no one is going to hurt anyone."

"Wow. I have never heard something like that. This must be the most peaceful kingdom." I replied to him.

There were various shops. Some were selling the beautiful ornaments made up of gemsonte while others were selling some different kind of clothes.

I looked behind and saw Aiden was scrunching his face. I smiled at his reaction.

Looks like someone doesn't like shopping.

Then we moved forward and saw there was a large field and the crystal horses were moving there. Some were small and were trying to fly.

"This is the training center of horses." Alec told us pointing towards the field.

We all nodded and moved forward. Then after walking for sometime we reached to a beautiful clearing which was inside the forest. The waterfall and the lake was shining like crystal. The lake water was so clear that we could see inside it. There were lots of fish inside the lake, and they looked like blue gemstones in the shape of fish.

Then Alec started to whistle a tune and suddenly the waterfall parted and a mermaid came into our veiw. My eyes widened to sight of the Mermaid. Her long hair and eyes were blue like the ocean water. She was so gorgeous and flawless and was wearing crystal blouse with blue gemstone embedded on it and her lower part was crytalline with shade of blue on it. She came closer to us and smiled at us. It felt like someone had cast some spell on us.
"I'm zairaid. Welcome to our kingdom." Her voice was like music to our ear. It was so sweet and melodious.

"Zairaid break your spell right now. Stop messing with them. They are our guests." Elis ordered her sternly, and she laughed loudly which brought us into our senses.

"Sorry. I like to do that sometime for fun." Zairaid said blinking her eyes innocently.

"We wanted them to meet you. They will stay here for some time and if by any chance they will need help in this area you will help them." Elis ordered her and she nodded her head in understanding.

"I'll take care of them. Don't worry." She said offering us smile.

"Since you have seen some parts today. It's now our time to reach the training area." Alec told me and I nodded.

We started to walk towards the training area which was inside the forest as Alec had told me. There were several rocks in our path and those rocks were also not normal. They were shiny and of different colors. Different kind of strange colorful birds were flying inside the forest. Alec was guiding us through the forest, and we were following him.

We were walking when I tripped over a rock. I was falling when someone held me by waist from behind and it didn't need me to look behind to know who he was. Because he was the only one behind me and I felt a shiver ran down my spine as it happened in the school.

"Are you alright?" He asked me pulling his hand away.

I looked behind and look into his oceanic blue eyes. "Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks." I told him offering him a small smile.

He smirked slightly. "Oh no need to thank. After all, I'm doing my duty of guarding you as your 'Bodyguard'." He said air quoting the word bodyguard and I looked at him with surprise and embarrassement.

"You heard my conversation with Ashton?" I asked him walking again.

"Nope. It wasn't me. It was Jacob. He overheard you guys that day when you were talking about us."

"God! You both need to use your ability in a right way." I gritted out narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well we just wanted to know that everything was okay inside the house or not, since we were late a bit. So, he used his ability to listen inside the house when we were little away from the house." He told me shrugging.

"We are here." Alec's voice brought my attention towards him and what I saw had blown my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...
197 27 30
From the time she could remember, all she had known is the scene of the evolving world of nothing less the extraordinary. The world she was in, had c...
16.9K 1.2K 22
Kiara, a 14 year old girl, lives in a small town along side a dark forest no one, who has ever lived in the town, dares to venture into. She has hear...
53.6K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...